Really? What research backs this up?
Hope

Old 01-04-2012, 10:46 AM   #1527
Boundlife
More than Dreamt of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRae View Post
Really? What research backs this up?
It sounds like he thought that younger women should just walk up to him and ask to go to bed with him...and was upset that if he propositioned a young woman he could be thought of as creepy...but he did say guy...as in guys who are looking for one night stands...
{unlike the women on this thread who are looking for relationships...friends to serious and everything inbetween}

Old 01-04-2012, 10:54 AM   #1528
LindsayRae
Fuck Off

Well, back to his quote:
Quote:
A lot of girls say, they like older guys but not enough are prepared to do anything about it.
I am a thirty-four year old woman and my fiancÚ is sixty. So, I am a younger woman that was prepared to do something about it. I thought maybe the above quoted line was some form of "research" he has done or even some kind of published study.

Last edited by LindsayRae : 01-04-2012 at 06:17 PM. Reason: ...damn typo...

Old 01-04-2012, 11:05 AM   #1529
GracefullyYours
Illuminaughty

Location: Your world was too mainstream...so I created my own.
Quote:
Well, back to his quote:

I am a thirty-four year old woman and my fiancÚ is sixty. So, I am a younger women that was prepared to do something about it. I thought maybe the above quoted line was some form of "research" he has done or even some kind of published study.

Right. And I'm betting he loves you for who you are and doesn't treat you like a stupid piece of ass just becuase you said you're not opposed to finding an older partner.

Old 01-04-2012, 11:07 AM   #1530
TheOlderGuy
Corruptor of Innocents

Quote:
Well, back to his quote:

I am a thirty-four year old woman and my fiancÚ is sixty. So, I am a younger women that was prepared to do something about it. I thought maybe the above quoted line was some form of "research" he has done or even some kind of published study.

Just guessing here--but he may have been talking about 'his' personal experiences with a 'lot' (not all) of younger women, rather than 'your' personal experience of following through with your desire.

I'm TheOlderGuy -- http://theolderguy13.wordpress.com/ update 2/27/13

SRP Profile: http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...1#post42318890

Old 01-04-2012, 11:08 AM   #1531
Boundlife
More than Dreamt of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracefullyYours View Post
Right. And I'm betting he loves you for who you are and doesn't treat you like a stupid piece of ass just becuase you said you're not opposed to finding an older partner.
High five Grace

Old 01-04-2012, 11:08 AM   #1532
GracefullyYours
Illuminaughty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boundlife View Post
It sounds like he thought that younger women should just walk up to him and ask to go to bed with him...and was upset that if he propositioned a young woman he could be thought of as creepy...but he did say guy...as in guys who are looking for one night stands...
{unlike the women on this thread who are looking for relationships...friends to serious and everything inbetween}
AND the assumption that a PM along the lines of, "I am old. Service me now, young bitch" is going to get you anywhere. Ever.

It's almost like the problem with affirmative action....I'm not going to go date you BECAUSE you're old....I'm going to make age irrelevant and date who I like. I just like a level playing field, age wise.
I also don't want a man to want me just because I'm young...it diminishes me as a person.

Also, I love you Bound

Last edited by GracefullyYours : 01-04-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Old 01-04-2012, 11:15 AM   #1533
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Well, back to his quote:

Thank you for sharing this Lindsay..........My heart skipped a beat while I read this.....how wonderful for the both of you........

From my Little One......Cuz she loves me and she knows I love this song.......

Old 01-04-2012, 11:17 AM   #1534
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
AND the assumption that a PM along the lines of, "I am old. Service me now, young bitch" is going to get you anywhere. Ever.

It's almost like the problem with affirmative action....I'm not going to go date you BECAUSE you're old....I'm going to make age irrelevant and date who I like. I just like a level playing field, age wise.
I also don't want a man to want me just because I'm young...it diminishes me as a person.

Also, I love you Bound
Great post Grace............and yes I love you too Bound!

Old 01-04-2012, 01:56 PM   #1535
CuteBrat
Literotica Slut

Quote:
:
Actually that line could work with me, in the right context. Just sayin'

Lucky lucky lucky pet of my Mistress and Mommy, kitty4Him, with whom i am ridiculously deeply in love. But don't worry...I still like Dominant Older Men...

Old 01-04-2012, 01:57 PM   #1536
GracefullyYours
Illuminaughty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteBrat View Post
Actually that line could work with me, in the right context. Just sayin'
If that's how you roll, more power to you. I'll start forwarding you my PMs.

Old 01-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #1537
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Too funny........

Old 01-04-2012, 02:03 PM   #1538
CuteBrat
Literotica Slut

Quote:
Ha! Like I said, it depends on the context. But I am attracted to very assertive men. Just my wiring...

Lucky lucky lucky pet of my Mistress and Mommy, kitty4Him, with whom i am ridiculously deeply in love. But don't worry...I still like Dominant Older Men...

Old 01-04-2012, 02:45 PM   #1539
enigma3
Experienced

this tread is getting a bit creepy...i work with young ladies and i'm always telling them to behave themselves. the things they say make me blush and i'm 52 this year..........but i do get alot of mileage out of the things that they say to me

Old 01-04-2012, 03:17 PM   #1540
TheOlderGuy
Corruptor of Innocents

What I don't get is why so many people think that's creepy

I'm TheOlderGuy -- http://theolderguy13.wordpress.com/ update 2/27/13

SRP Profile: http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...1#post42318890

Old 01-04-2012, 03:25 PM   #1541
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma3 View Post
this tread is getting a bit creepy...i work with young ladies and i'm always telling them to behave themselves. the things they say make me blush and i'm 52 this year..........but i do get alot of mileage out of the things that they say to me
I actually don't think this is at all creepy.........I love younger, intelligent, passionate, sexually hungry women. In reality I love all women. The size and packaging are not as important as the what is inside their head and heart........

But........there is something very exciting and loving about a woman who is younger than me......her energy...desire...her yearning of being with a mature man.....not creepy.....wonderful....

Old 01-04-2012, 05:51 PM   #1542
Boundlife
More than Dreamt of

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma3 View Post
I don't understand what you think is creepy?

And I don't know how to say this nicely...Telling them to behave and blushing(especially if they are below about 25) makes getting a reaction a challenge

Old 01-04-2012, 06:15 PM   #1543
LindsayRae
Fuck Off

Thumbs up

Quote:
Oh yes. He is a wonderful man and treats me like a princess!

Old 01-04-2012, 06:19 PM   #1544
LindsayRae
Fuck Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOlderGuy View Post
Just guessing here--but he may have been talking about 'his' personal experiences with a 'lot' (not all) of younger women, rather than 'your' personal experience of following through with your desire.
Never once did I say or think his comment had anything to do with me or my life. That's why I asked: What research backs this up? I was curious where/why he came to his conclusion!

Old 01-04-2012, 07:22 PM   #1545
RNJAG
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boundlife View Post
Oh my! You make us sound like we cruise the old folk's home for dates
No that would icky. Just the same as if a 50 yr old tried picking up a 25 year old would be creepy.

I bet I can flip you and dick you before you can throw me and blow me!

I am by far the BEST you've never had...

Last edited by RNJAG : 01-04-2012 at 07:27 PM.

Old 01-04-2012, 07:49 PM   #1546
Boundlife
More than Dreamt of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNJAG View Post
No that would icky. Just the same as if a 50 yr old tried picking up a 25 year old would be creepy.
I agree that much older people picking up 18-mid twenties is creepy... But I think minds should meet before bodies

Old 01-04-2012, 08:08 PM   #1547
JonnyD1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Would it be creepy if a 25 year old woman tried to pick up a 50 year old, or a 30 > 60?
Let's not forget some young (and I emphasize some) women can be pretty pervy... and might I add, I don't mind a bit.

Last edited by JonnyD1 : 01-04-2012 at 08:23 PM.

Old 01-04-2012, 08:49 PM   #1548
GracefullyYours
Illuminaughty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyD1 View Post
Would it be creepy if a 25 year old woman tried to pick up a 50 year old, or a 30 > 60?
Let's not forget some young (and I emphasize some) women can be pretty pervy... and might I add, I don't mind a bit.
But that's the thing....the fact that some idiot is waving her cunt in the air like a God damn flag doesn't mean that you need to tap that. "She TOTALLY wanted it!!!" is a shit defense when you're mature enough and should know better. The fact that you could doesn't mean you should.

I think what matters is where someone's "head is" in the whole matter. I would look with contempt upon an older man who'd sleep with a willing (yet of legal age) woman just because she's there and available. I'd completely support an older man who got to know a young woman, decided they have more in common than sex, made sure that he's still going to be interesting to her in a year or two, and then pursued a relationship.

Somebody has to be the damn adult....regardless of age and who's hitting on who.

Old 01-04-2012, 09:02 PM   #1549
Boundlife
More than Dreamt of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyD1 View Post
Let's not forget some young (and I emphasize some) women can be pretty pervy.
That feels creepy too...but one night stands(implied with pick up) are just not me...
Like I said, I'm a meeting of the minds before a meeting of the bodies sort of person...

Last edited by Boundlife : 01-04-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Old 01-04-2012, 10:24 PM   #1550
CuteBrat
Literotica Slut

Quote:
I think that depends on the people and the way its done. I'm 27. One of the last guys I was involved with is 51. We started when I was 23 and he was 47. I didn't think he was creepy at all.

I think older guys miss out on a lot of possibilities if they worry about being creepy. Be honest, be open, and accept a "no" with grace and humor, and you aren't creepy at all.

Closed Thread