Old 06-19-2013, 06:21 PM   #12026
SwtSassyNrse26
southern sweetness
 
SwtSassyNrse26's Avatar
 
SwtSassyNrse26 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: SC
Posts: 2,915
I skinny dipped in Islamorada. Saw some huge barracuda there. Now that's one scary lookin fish !
__________________
Ghoulies and Ghosties. And long leggedy Beasties. And things that go Bump in the night
 

Old 06-19-2013, 06:24 PM   #12027
BrettJ
Contemplating Life
 
BrettJ's Avatar
 
BrettJ is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 20,314
Went to the Bahamas some years back and saw a number of nasty-looking sharks. A year later, we did a trip partway across Canada and swam in the ocean. We only went so far out as a very nasty storm had brought in some jellyfish.

BrettJ in Canada
__________________
BrettJ's Stories
 

Old 06-19-2013, 06:27 PM   #12028
iamshaun
Literotica Guru
 
iamshaun's Avatar
 
iamshaun is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 6,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwtSassyNrse26 View Post
I skinny dipped in Islamorada. Saw some huge barracuda there. Now that's one scary lookin fish !
Sorry to jump into the thread and ill be back out now

But on the topic of barracuda, I went fishing in the Caribbean Sea, and barracuda was the main catch, as I'm a shit fisher I struggled like fuck just to haul them in, at first I thought I had a whale

Nasty fuckers too, pulled them on the boat and them big teeth tried to bite us.
 

Old 06-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #12029
SwtSassyNrse26
southern sweetness
 
SwtSassyNrse26's Avatar
 
SwtSassyNrse26 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: SC
Posts: 2,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettJ View Post
Went to the Bahamas some years back and saw a number of nasty-looking sharks. A year later, we did a trip partway across Canada and swam in the ocean. We only went so far out as a very nasty storm had brought in some jellyfish.

BrettJ in Canada
Hugs BrettJ I've missed you ! How is the writing going ? I encountered a jelly fish sting about 6 years ago at the beach. I thought a shark had got me. It left scars on my inner thigh for months. Still I love the ocean and love playing in the waves.
__________________
Ghoulies and Ghosties. And long leggedy Beasties. And things that go Bump in the night
 

Old 06-19-2013, 06:35 PM   #12030
BrettJ
Contemplating Life
 
BrettJ's Avatar
 
BrettJ is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 20,314
Thanks NRSE thanks and lix to you. The writing isn't going - I finished last week and took a few days off to recover. Tonight I plan to restart and kick some ass. Also had some issues with idiot neighbors (a few of whom are outside as I type this) and it took up part of my time on a few evenings, dealing with the police.

No ocean near me or even a beach and the pools cost too much.

BrettJ in Canada
__________________
BrettJ's Stories
 

Old 06-19-2013, 06:36 PM   #12031
SwtSassyNrse26
southern sweetness
 
SwtSassyNrse26's Avatar
 
SwtSassyNrse26 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: SC
Posts: 2,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamshaun View Post
Sorry to jump into the thread and ill be back out now

But on the topic of barracuda, I went fishing in the Caribbean Sea, and barracuda was the main catch, as I'm a shit fisher I struggled like fuck just to haul them in, at first I thought I had a whale

Nasty fuckers too, pulled them on the boat and them big teeth tried to bite us.
Leap in anytime !!
Yes they are very intimidaitng. They "stare" you down as if to size you up.
__________________
Ghoulies and Ghosties. And long leggedy Beasties. And things that go Bump in the night
 

Old 06-19-2013, 06:49 PM   #12032
SwtSassyNrse26
southern sweetness
 
SwtSassyNrse26's Avatar
 
SwtSassyNrse26 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: SC
Posts: 2,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettJ View Post
Thanks NRSE thanks and lix to you. The writing isn't going - I finished last week and took a few days off to recover. Tonight I plan to restart and kick some ass. Also had some issues with idiot neighbors (a few of whom are outside as I type this) and it took up part of my time on a few evenings, dealing with the police.

No ocean near me or even a beach and the pools cost too much.

BrettJ in Canada
MMmmm Lixx

Sorry to hear about your neighbor trouble. Should I come shoo them away for you so you can write in peace !
__________________
Ghoulies and Ghosties. And long leggedy Beasties. And things that go Bump in the night
 

Old 06-19-2013, 06:56 PM   #12033
BrettJ
Contemplating Life
 
BrettJ's Avatar
 
BrettJ is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 20,314
*Should I come shoo them away for you ..?*

I think you left out a letter at the end gorgeous.

We've had the police here on numerous occasions. It's getting quite serious.

Yep, I offer lix and other assorted remedies for what ails you.

BrettJ in Canada
__________________
BrettJ's Stories
 

Old 06-19-2013, 08:27 PM   #12034
firefighter12
Really Really Experienced
 
firefighter12 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Maritimes
Posts: 325
Having grown up in Florida and along the Gulf coast, I frequently saw 'cuda, sharks and morays when snorkeling. Still have all my pieces parts - I left them alone and they left me alone. In the islands, they eat 'cuda, but it carries a methyl-ethyl badshit poison (cyguitera (sp?)) and I always avoided it.
Miss the warm water and fantastic seafood, not to mention Mardi Gras in Mobile...may be time for a roadtrip.
 

Old 06-19-2013, 08:39 PM   #12035
IceyBlue
Really Really Experienced
 
IceyBlue is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 405
Bro. Brett, sorry to hear of your continued issues. It's no fun I know.

NRSE, you need those scars kissed better?

I'm headed your way, back to Cherry Point, NC next month for a reunion and see if I can make my medical back.

Cheers to all.
__________________
My mistress has wings and a propeller and she takes me to unbelievable places of beauty, both within my mind and without.
 

Old 06-19-2013, 08:39 PM   #12036
strwbrrysecrets
Virgin
 
strwbrrysecrets is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 29
I honestly never have been with anybody significantly older than me. From discussions with friends and whatnot, I have heard that older men have a kind of patience that is rare in younger men.
I must admit, I am curious...
 

Old 06-19-2013, 08:54 PM   #12037
BrettJ
Contemplating Life
 
BrettJ's Avatar
 
BrettJ is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 20,314
I have two sets of idiot neighbors, one worse than the other, but both with issues that annoy. So thanks Icey, let's hope they're gone by fall (we're working on it)

STWBRRY, you never know what might come your way, just leave yourself open to it.

BrettJ in Canada
__________________
BrettJ's Stories
 

Old 06-19-2013, 09:12 PM   #12038
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 13,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettJ View Post
I have two sets of idiot neighbors, one worse than the other, but both with issues that annoy. So thanks Icey, let's hope they're gone by fall (we're working on it)

STWBRRY, you never know what might come your way, just leave yourself open to it.

BrettJ in Canada
Ah Brett spreading yourself thin again I see!!
__________________
"Heaven STILL doesn't want me & Hell is STILL afraid I'm going to take over".

Proud Daddy to babygirl: Wyshes!!
 

Old 06-19-2013, 09:17 PM   #12039
BrettJ
Contemplating Life
 
BrettJ's Avatar
 
BrettJ is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 20,314
I go where I'm needed LOL

BrettJ in Canada
__________________
BrettJ's Stories
 

Old 06-19-2013, 09:32 PM   #12040
Justine42D
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi, how is everyone doing? ..I just woke up from my nap
 

Old 06-19-2013, 09:52 PM   #12041
BrettJ
Contemplating Life
 
BrettJ's Avatar
 
BrettJ is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 20,314
Good evening JUSTINE. I'm a touch chilly. Tried to sit outside, but the nights are just too cool as yet. Oh, I could put my jacket and slippers on, but that rather defeats the point.

BrettJ in Canada
__________________
BrettJ's Stories
 

Old 06-19-2013, 10:54 PM   #12042
Justine42D
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettJ View Post
Good evening JUSTINE. I'm a touch chilly. Tried to sit outside, but the nights are just too cool as yet. Oh, I could put my jacket and slippers on, but that rather defeats the point.

BrettJ in Canada
Wow, I am having pizza for dinner
 

Old 06-19-2013, 10:57 PM   #12043
BrettJ
Contemplating Life
 
BrettJ's Avatar
 
BrettJ is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 20,314
Lucky you - I had a TV dinner, although I thoroughly enjoyed it (it was good quality and turkey, with no yechhy green beans and corn instead)

BrettJ in Canada
__________________
BrettJ's Stories
 

Old 06-19-2013, 11:00 PM   #12044
Justine42D
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter12 View Post
Having grown up in Florida and along the Gulf coast, I frequently saw 'cuda, sharks and morays when snorkeling. Still have all my pieces parts - I left them alone and they left me alone. In the islands, they eat 'cuda, but it carries a methyl-ethyl badshit poison (cyguitera (sp?)) and I always avoided it.
Miss the warm water and fantastic seafood, not to mention Mardi Gras in Mobile...may be time for a roadtrip.
Wow, do you miss Miami?
 

Old 06-19-2013, 11:02 PM   #12045
Justine42D
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettJ View Post
Lucky you - I had a TV dinner, although I thoroughly enjoyed it (it was good quality and turkey, with no yechhy green beans and corn instead)

BrettJ in Canada
I heard. Canada is cleaner is that true?
 

Old 06-19-2013, 11:36 PM   #12046
AprilMorning
Literotica Guru
 
AprilMorning's Avatar
 
AprilMorning is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 918
How's everyone doing tonight????
 

Old 06-19-2013, 11:40 PM   #12047
BrettJ
Contemplating Life
 
BrettJ's Avatar
 
BrettJ is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 20,314
JUSTINE, I would assume it depends on the city, but yes, I would say that Canada is generally cleaner than many US cities. We've also become less industrialized. Toronto (4 million) is spotless if you compare it to New York. Hamilton, which used to be a "steel town" is dirty, but compared to Detroit, still cleaner. Where I live is a bit run down as much of the industry that drove our local economy got driven out by free trade and the computerization of industry. The next city over is much richer due to RIM and an influx of tech.

Still itchy from bug bites APRIL but thanks for asking. Yourself?

BrettJ in Canada
__________________
BrettJ's Stories
 

Old 06-19-2013, 11:47 PM   #12048
AprilMorning
Literotica Guru
 
AprilMorning's Avatar
 
AprilMorning is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 918
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettJ View Post
JUSTINE, I would assume it depends on the city, but yes, I would say that Canada is generally cleaner than many US cities. We've also become less industrialized. Toronto (4 million) is spotless if you compare it to New York. Hamilton, which used to be a "steel town" is dirty, but compared to Detroit, still cleaner. Where I live is a bit run down as much of the industry that drove our local economy got driven out by free trade and the computerization of industry. The next city over is much richer due to RIM and an influx of tech.

Still itchy from bug bites APRIL but thanks for asking. Yourself?

BrettJ in Canada
Things are well thanks , Ihad the last few days off and its back to work tomorrow... sorry about the bites
 

Old 06-19-2013, 11:52 PM   #12049
76pinto
Really Experienced
 
76pinto is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: where ever you are!!
Posts: 200
Talking hello!

how is everybody tonight?
__________________
male, 55, here looking to make friends, share a few laughs, and have fun. have a natural curiousity, love learning new things, about you and myself, expanding my horizons.
 

Old 06-19-2013, 11:53 PM   #12050
BrettJ
Contemplating Life
 
BrettJ's Avatar
 
BrettJ is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 20,314
Didn't even know I had them until a few days ago and then it was agony APRIL.

Working at home, I only get days off if I take them (and I do)

BrettJ in Canada
__________________
BrettJ's Stories
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:39 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.