Old 03-27-2011, 02:39 PM   #26
snid22788
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuna1981 View Post
Um, wow. This thread inspired me to try it. I folded up my poor pillow and tried to hump it but it didn't work too well for me, maybe it is too soft. But not wanting to give up just yet, I grabbed my vibe as well, and stuck it underneath my pillow, and tried again, humping away. It felt so intense to be able to control my movements with my hips, so that I could move them in circles as well as up and down, a kind of freedom that my default position, laying down, usually prevents.

Holy heck that was amazing! My orgasm DID last a really long time!!!!!! I wonder what it is about that position that causes that. Thank you all for this thread, I am thrilled to have a new masturbatory move.
Exactly!

Old 03-29-2011, 01:53 AM   #27
giventake65
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Um, wow. This thread inspired me to try it. I folded up my poor pillow and tried to hump it but it didn't work too well for me, maybe it is too soft. But not wanting to give up just yet, I grabbed my vibe as well, and stuck it underneath my pillow, and tried again, humping away. It felt so intense to be able to control my movements with my hips, so that I could move them in circles as well as up and down, a kind of freedom that my default position, laying down, usually prevents.

Holy heck that was amazing! My orgasm DID last a really long time!!!!!! I wonder what it is about that position that causes that. Thank you all for this thread, I am thrilled to have a new masturbatory move.
Is there a video to come/cum?

Old 03-29-2011, 02:49 AM   #28
Sonchyenne
Really Really Experienced

I gave this a go earlier today in a couple of different incarnations. I didn't get off on any of them, but they were fun to try while perving the boards.

One involved slipping a small vibrator in the pocket of a sex pillow I have, sitting on it and rocking back and forth. That was nice.

Another involved layering a Hitatchi, a pillow and a towel and grinding against that. Next time I may get over my fussiness and bypass the towel. Despite using lube, that apparently got way too dry at points.

Still, an interesting experiment that I can keep working on. Thanks for the ideas!

I contributed tiny pictures to a BBW photo thread | I made a sex map.

Old 03-29-2011, 06:34 AM   #29
yuna1981
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by giventake65 View Post
Is there a video to come/cum?
Ha! Nope. I may write about this though.

Old 03-29-2011, 08:46 AM   #30
Peaches1990
BeachPeach

All good gurls their pillow (:

If you feel the need to correct my grammar or spelling, I will feel the need to rearrange your facial features - Peaches xoxo

Old 03-29-2011, 10:16 AM   #31
mickyp123
JBQ's Dragon. (Always)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches1990 View Post
All good gurls their pillow (:
This post mere me smile, Indeed they do peach, indeed they do, pillows look like clouds and every cloud has a silver lining

Old 03-29-2011, 10:32 AM   #32
GoodOmen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwr2theblondes View Post
I use this method about 90% of the time. My orgasms last much longer with this method. Never used anything else..Was something I tried at a very young age and has just stuck with me.
I think we've found the subject of your next vid

Old 03-29-2011, 08:42 PM   #33
giventake65
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Please do!

Old 03-30-2011, 02:15 AM   #34
mom_needs_fun
Experienced

I like to make fist under my duvet and grind into it, but i shut my legs and squeeze tight, and just with very very subtle movements have the most intense orgasms, good post

xk

Old 03-30-2011, 02:19 AM   #35
giventake65
Literotica Guru

Here's the question I keep asking of all the women here: Have you made, or will you make, a video of this experience? Audio?

Old 03-30-2011, 02:21 AM   #36
maggiemarie
Tickle down your spine...

Using a pillow to ride on with a vibe in play is fun Kind of a full body experience, as opposed to laying on my back.

Hmmm, might need to go get a pillow....

Old 03-30-2011, 02:22 AM   #37
giventake65
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiemarie View Post
Using a pillow to ride on with a vibe in play is fun Kind of a full body experience, as opposed to laying on my back.

Hmmm, might need to go get a pillow....
I have one ... Here ...

Old 03-31-2011, 02:46 AM   #38
Entricity

I don't do it too often, sometimes when in bed I might. Like while trying to fall asleep I guess.
Sometimes I'll just be tired to bother with my hand so I'll just rock my body over a pillow.

I wouldn't say it feels better than fingers at all. It just feels different.

never really had any problems with doing it like that when it comes to trying to orgasm. doesn't take too long if I rub my clitoris against the pillow.

Oh. I should probably mention that I'm not really referring to the way in the videos. I just mean laying down.
exactly like this:
http://xhamster.com/movies/20740/gir...hiddencam.html

Old 04-01-2011, 12:01 PM   #39
MaxHammer
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by snid22788 View Post
I've humped pillows before but not to an orgasm. So I figure after reading these posts and watching the videos I would try it again to see if it works for me. It seemed that it would take a while, so I used my vibrator as well to speed up the process, I just put it on the pillow and rode away lol. It was pretty good I must say.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyrdbyrd View Post
I gave this a go earlier today in a couple of different incarnations. I didn't get off on any of them, but they were fun to try while perving the boards.

One involved slipping a small vibrator in the pocket of a sex pillow I have, sitting on it and rocking back and forth. That was nice.

Another involved layering a Hitatchi, a pillow and a towel and grinding against that. Next time I may get over my fussiness and bypass the towel. Despite using lube, that apparently got way too dry at points.

Still, an interesting experiment that I can keep working on. Thanks for the ideas!
It makes this thread extra sexy to think that it has inspired a few of you to give it a go.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Old 04-01-2011, 12:07 PM   #40
lemmesee
Literotica Guru

Heck with the ladies, when I was a young'un I used to hump off on the pillow on the vacant upper bunk in my bedroom....after a few weeks, though, I had to wash the pillowcase myself so my mom wouldn't find all the yellow crusty semen deposit residue....ah, those were the days

Old 04-01-2011, 12:08 PM   #41
MaxHammer
Really Experienced

Quote:
Be sure to tell us where you post it won’t you.

Old 04-06-2011, 05:18 AM   #42
LikeableMe
Literotica Guru

I've never tried it, but am looking forward to giving it a go... ;-)

Old 04-06-2011, 06:10 AM   #43
LikeableMe
Literotica Guru

Wow - got me so wet! I used the position where the pillow was folded between my legs and I was leaning forward. Loved feeling my breasts against the bed, getting attention everywhere I wanted it!

Old 04-06-2011, 11:05 AM   #44
giventake65
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeableMe View Post
Wow - got me so wet! I used the position where the pillow was folded between my legs and I was leaning forward. Loved feeling my breasts against the bed, getting attention everywhere I wanted it!
Very hot. Rinse and repeat ...

Old 04-06-2011, 11:40 AM   #45
LadyLadyington
Really Experienced

Wow...I think I'm going to have to go try this now.

Old 04-06-2011, 11:44 AM   #46
doowopdoowop
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLadyington View Post
YEAH! let us know how it goes... pics would be great, too, lol.

Old 04-06-2011, 11:49 AM   #47
LadyLadyington
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by doowopdoowop View Post
YEAH! let us know how it goes... pics would be great, too, lol.
So far so good

Old 04-06-2011, 12:33 PM   #48
Denny Crane
Take this with ya

Now I know why some women are so fanatical about their body pillows. lol

When I was about 11 or 12...whenever it was that I discovered masturbation....this is how I would do it.

So....curious..... some guys have a dedicated jizz rag they use. Do women have a jizz pillow?

Okay...so this brings around another thought. I would think that having your woman straddle a pillow like that, and then entering her from behind would be pretty amazing for her.

Last edited by Denny Crane : 04-06-2011 at 12:41 PM.

Old 04-06-2011, 03:20 PM   #49
TrueFox
Really Experienced

How have I not done this before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLadyington View Post
Me too.

Pillow humping has just not occurred to me. And I even saw Natalie Portman do it in Black Swan!

Discovering this thread has me excited.

Last edited by TrueFox : 04-06-2011 at 03:22 PM.

Old 04-06-2011, 04:55 PM   #50
ShyNaughtyGirl
One of a kind

And here I thought I was just a bit odd for preferring to get off this way!!

Honestly I have much better orgasms when I'm straddling a pillow or the corner of my bed than I do with straight out finger and/or toy play! I love to slide my solid 8inch toy between my legs and then straddle a pillow, rocking back and forth..it rubs my clit in just the right way, my legs actually shake! and then when Im ready for the big finish I slip the toy inside me, sit up and grind back and forth "riding" my pillow