Old 12-19-2013, 10:56 PM   #1951
Pandora73
Really Really Experienced

Just catching up on this thread... So, so, so love the thought of breastfeeding. I think this is my favorite fetish. Just ridiculously arousing for me.

Old 12-20-2013, 05:39 AM   #1952
curiousdreamer51
Literotica Guru

Yessiree

My wife loved riding me In the top position. She would lean forward and rub her swollen milk filled breasts across my face - sometimes the spray would hit me in the eye until I captured the spraying nipple and suckled. When the milk let down she would moan and her pussy would contract hard. I was amazed at how much she could produce. Great memories!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrdarkblueeyes View Post
Omg, such a fantasy... especially woman on top. I don't have kids, so haven't experienced, but would love to. Might be hard finding a willing woman, though.

Old 12-20-2013, 09:37 AM   #1953
gk6h
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousdreamer51 View Post
My wife loved riding me In the top position. She would lean forward and rub her swollen milk filled breasts across my face - sometimes the spray would hit me in the eye until I captured the spraying nipple and suckled. When the milk let down she would moan and her pussy would contract hard. I was amazed at how much she could produce. Great memories!
mmmm yesÖ..that would be hot

Old 12-21-2013, 09:15 AM   #1954
ShyJake
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora73 View Post
I think this is my favorite fetish.
This thread has lasted quite awhile. I'm glad to see it seems to be high up on a lot of peoples' lists.

Old 12-21-2013, 11:54 AM   #1955
followmenow6969
Sinful Couple

On our top ten...

Old 12-21-2013, 07:23 PM   #1956
TwistedJenn
Really Experienced

My husband avoided my breasts like the freaking Black Death when I was nursing our youngest. It was a few months after she weaned before he could relax and play with them again. I wish he would have been more open minded, I would say he is as Vanilla as the come but that would probably be a lie since he doesn't indulge me in some of my fetishes

Old 12-21-2013, 07:43 PM   #1957
ShyJake
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedJenn View Post
My husband avoided my breasts like the freaking Black Death
His loss

Old 12-21-2013, 07:50 PM   #1958
Kitschshaman
hanged man of the tarot

Quote:
My husband avoided my breasts like the freaking Black Death when I was nursing our youngest. It was a few months after she weaned before he could relax and play with them again. I wish he would have been more open minded, I would say he is as Vanilla as the come but that would probably be a lie since he doesn't indulge me in some of my fetishes
There's no predicting what little fun thing that folks will not want to do. An old girlfriend of mine was scared to death that I wouldn't indulge her when she wanted me to gently bite her nipples. I gladly did it and so much fun watching her reaction, feeling her body writhe and listening to her little moan. And insofar as your hubby not wanting to nurse, oh it's his loss, I dream about having the opportunity to suckle just once, wow yes.
take care,

'The book is second only to the wheel as the best piece of technology human beings have ever invented. A book symbolises the whole intellectual history of mankind; it's the greatest weapon ever devised in the war against stupidity.' Phillp Pullman

ĎA man needs a little madness or he never dares to cut the rope and be free.í Zorba the Greek

ĎCivilization is thin ... desperately thin, a veneer like a single coat of paint, but it is all we have between us and the darkness.í Anne Perry, No Graves as Yet

'Loneliness does not come from having no people around one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible.' Carl Jung

'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Old 12-21-2013, 08:21 PM   #1959
mnbreastluver
Hands On Approach

Quote:
That is so hot, to think about! Although I never had the pleasure to experience it myself its fun to read about.

Old 12-21-2013, 09:54 PM   #1960
BabyFreyja
Experienced

Quote:
My husband was the same way when I was breastfeeding jenn. I on the other hand would love to be able to nurse from a milky breast just once in my life...

Old 12-22-2013, 04:04 AM   #1961
curiousdreamer51
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by world69peace View Post
+1 yes please!

However, recently I got some amazing nipple pumps and have been super excited to have discovered that on occasion I can lactate, very minorly, with the nipple pumps! Makes both the hubby and I super excited! And we are looking into better nipple/breast pumps! As my breasts can take more and harder suction, then the inexpensive nipple pumps we currently have!

off topic! But also love nipple biting SO much! And even have nipple scars from such play and often have bloody nipples after a night of fun!
That brings back some great memories of my ex wife. As she approached he orgasm I would be asked to bite harder and hard....yes it sometimes drew blood as she shuddered through her climax

Old 12-22-2013, 04:11 AM   #1962
curiousdreamer51
Literotica Guru

Missed Opportunity

Quote:
Oh my...His loss. It was a wonderful time for my wife and I to play. Her milk was so sweet, surprisingly sweet! she enjoyed sex while I suckled her milky breasts!

Old 12-23-2013, 10:06 AM   #1963
SkylarFalling

Quote:
We don't have kids, so we've never done it. But if I'm on top of him I like to gently rest my breasts on his face and let my nipples rub across his lips, and look him in the eye and know that we are both imagining exactly the same thing and its hot as hell.

Perhaps this is a touchy subject, but this kind of adds to my curiosity about surrogacy. I love the idea of being pregnant, and of lactating, but not so much the idea of looking after the result for 18 years. Has anyone else considered this?

I am wary because a) surrogacy is generally not recommended for women who haven't had their own kids and b) I'd love to do it to help other couples who can't, but I kind of feel like maybe I'm violating something if I have other reasons for doing it...?

The idea is a distant one anyway.
Promiscuous Boy/We're one in the same/So we don't gotta play games no more

Ok, so if you send me a detailed PM about what you're gonna do to me and how many times I'm gonna orgasm and how I'm gonna beg you, I probably won't reply. Send me a PM if you have something to say, y'know, an actual topic of conversation. Dirty PMs with someone I know nothing about don't do anything for me.

Old 12-23-2013, 10:11 AM   #1964
followmenow6969
Sinful Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarFalling View Post
We don't have kids, so we've never done it. But if I'm on top of him I like to gently rest my breasts on his face and let my nipples rub across his lips, and look him in the eye and know that we are both imagining exactly the same thing and its hot as hell.

Perhaps this is a touchy subject, but this kind of adds to my curiosity about surrogacy. I love the idea of being pregnant, and of lactating, but not so much the idea of looking after the result for 18 years. Has anyone else considered this?

I am wary because a) surrogacy is generally not recommended for women who haven't had their own kids and b) I'd love to do it to help other couples who can't, but I kind of feel like maybe I'm violating something if I have other reasons for doing it...?

The idea is a distant one anyway.
Try forced lactation... Train your tits

Old 12-23-2013, 10:15 AM   #1965
SkylarFalling

Quote:
Originally Posted by followmenow6969 View Post
Try forced lactation... Train your tits
Yeah, I plan to spend a long time trying to induce it myself before I go anywhere near anything else. I'm just aware it might not be easy if I've never had kids before.
Good job I'm not in a rush. :]

Ok, so if you send me a detailed PM about what you're gonna do to me and how many times I'm gonna orgasm and how I'm gonna beg you, I probably won't reply. Send me a PM if you have something to say, y'know, an actual topic of conversation. Dirty PMs with someone I know nothing about don't do anything for me.

Old 12-23-2013, 10:18 AM   #1966
followmenow6969
Sinful Couple

Quote:
Yeah, I plan to spend a long time trying to induce it myself before I go anywhere near anything else. I'm just aware it might not be easy if I've never had kids before.
I had n ex gf that did it... Damn it was hot took a few months of work but worth it

Old 12-23-2013, 10:19 AM   #1967
destined
Literotica Guru

Quote:
It takes time, effort and commitment but can be accomplished; I did it. Good luck and hope you are successful.

- A submissive slut owned by a Dominant husband

Please don't contact me if you are looking only for role play, or any type of voice/phone contacts. I do occasionally chat on Yahoo and BDSM, D/s or sexually oriented chat is OK. Prefer a person who just wants to chat and can understand where I'm coming from.

Old 12-23-2013, 10:21 AM   #1968
SkylarFalling

Quote:
I had n ex gf that did it... Damn it was hot took a few months of work but worth it
Quote:
Originally Posted by destined View Post
It takes time, effort and commitment but can be accomplished; I did it. Good luck and hope you are successful.
It is very encouraging to hear other people have done it. I think that will be the first task once we've managed to settle ourselves down together.

Old 12-23-2013, 10:41 AM   #1969
followmenow6969
Sinful Couple

Quote:
Are you still lactating ???

Old 12-24-2013, 11:56 AM   #1970
destined
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Are you still lactating ???
I am not now but may restart again soon.

- A submissive slut owned by a Dominant husband

Please don't contact me if you are looking only for role play, or any type of voice/phone contacts. I do occasionally chat on Yahoo and BDSM, D/s or sexually oriented chat is OK. Prefer a person who just wants to chat and can understand where I'm coming from.

Old 12-24-2013, 12:05 PM   #1971
SkylarFalling

Quote:
Please do.

Old 12-24-2013, 03:05 PM   #1972
ineeda_daddydom
Experienced

ladies who've done forced, could u please share a bit more about any probs? obstacles? both in getting to the lactation and while participating?

im thinking bout it but would love to know more

thank You sooo much

Old 12-26-2013, 12:01 PM   #1973
followmenow6969
Sinful Couple

Quote:
Would LOVE to help....

Old 12-27-2013, 04:37 AM   #1974
Lake4321
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyFreyja View Post
My husband was the same way when I was breastfeeding jenn. I on the other hand would love to be able to nurse from a milky breast just once in my life...
Did you want to feed hubby when you were lactating? Ever suggest it to him?

On your other point, maybe you have a friend who is nursing?

Old 12-28-2013, 08:38 AM   #1975
followmenow6969
Sinful Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by HrnyJerseyVixen View Post
<~~~~ Lactating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you still lactating