Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 02-08-2013, 01:12 PM   #1
grrlscout
Experienced
 
grrlscout is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 48
Wink Udders, hucows, mating and milking

I'm interested in the whole hucow culture - obviously it involves milking/breastfeeding, but the fact that the fetish seems to imply more industrial/animalistic scenes really turns me on.

Also, the idea of being bred by a series of "bulls", the practice of nipple lengthening, the induced lactation, obviously, and anal sex used as punishment or as relief from breeding.

Anyone actually experienced the hucow lifestyle?

Anyone else curious?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2013, 01:18 PM   #2
Storiest
Experienced
 
Storiest is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Monterey California
Posts: 66
That does sound really interesting. I love thinking about new kinks, their implications, and where they can take you.

I also think body modification is an interesting way to express your sexuality physically. It's like wearing your kink on your sleeve. The industrial aspect of a hucow sexfarm is also hot. It's the epitome of unromantic sex, which can just be plain fun sometimes.
__________________
-Storiest

To read my stories: My Stories

To learn about me: My Authors' Hangout Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2013, 01:20 PM   #3
grrlscout
Experienced
 
grrlscout is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storiest View Post
That does sound really interesting. I love thinking about new kinks, their implications, and where they can take you.

I also think body modification is an interesting way to express your sexuality physically. It's like wearing your kink on your sleeve. The industrial aspect of a hucow sexfarm is also hot. It's the epitome of unromantic sex, which can just be plain fun sometimes.
Yes, ITA! New kinks FTW

It's interesting that you don't think it romantic, cos while some hucow lifestyles seem that way a lot of others seem to be deeply loving and caring.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2013, 02:55 PM   #4
widow132
Experienced
 
widow132 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 71
Wow! This is not something I really thought about a lot, but I bet the pictures and videos are really hot!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2013, 03:07 PM   #5
Storiest
Experienced
 
Storiest is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Monterey California
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by grrlscout View Post
Yes, ITA! New kinks FTW

It's interesting that you don't think it romantic, cos while some hucow lifestyles seem that way a lot of others seem to be deeply loving and caring.
Interesting. Yeah I guess I was just thinking of a hucow sex farm. As you can tell I don't really know much about hucows but you've piqued my interest. I think I have something you'd like to read in pm.
__________________
-Storiest

To read my stories: My Stories

To learn about me: My Authors' Hangout Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2013, 03:57 PM   #6
Himself128
Experienced
 
Himself128 is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: pennsylvania
Posts: 43
Have seen some

Quote:
Originally Posted by grrlscout View Post
I'm interested in the whole hucow culture - obviously it involves milking/breastfeeding, but the fact that the fetish seems to imply more industrial/animalistic scenes really turns me on.

Also, the idea of being bred by a series of "bulls", the practice of nipple lengthening, the induced lactation, obviously, and anal sex used as punishment or as relief from breeding.

Anyone actually experienced the hucow lifestyle?

Anyone else curious?

I have known a couple of women who have wanted to be milked and I have read that there are people considering a hucow farm. But frankly it seems unlikely. I do enjoy watching women get milked by machines and you can find the vids....I assume you have seen them. Like you I like seeing nipples lengthened and the concept of breeding.

Have you considered a story about this topic. I would love to do one that could be somewhat believable. Any ideas
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2013, 12:27 PM   #7
senzafine
Really Experienced
 
senzafine's Avatar
 
senzafine is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Asia
Posts: 263
Thumbs up Yes please

This has been on my mind for a while now. I love the idea of my breasts being prepared to produce milk purely for sexual satisfaction of a dom, a room full of men or on a hucow farm.
There was this one story on Lit that really got me going
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2013, 01:25 PM   #8
widow132
Experienced
 
widow132 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 71
What was the story I would love to read it and find out more about milking and the naughty things that go along with being on a hucow farm?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2013, 01:29 PM   #9
StrongMaster7
Really Really Experienced
 
StrongMaster7 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: New England, USA
Posts: 441
Long ago there used to be a very active chatroom on yahoo devoted to this topic.
I found the women there to be very kind and sweet and very much into having their breasts used by appreciative, caring men. If you have ever seen dairy farmers, they show some degree of affection for their cattle as they must keep them happy and healthy to get the most out of them. As with most people who deal with animals in this way, there is a natural caring that develops.

Please check out my stories about lactation and adult breastfeeding.

I love the idea of servicing a herd of lactating women by suckling to relieve them of their milk and taking care of the resultant sexual excitement that accompanies this. Nothing is sexier that breasts that are swollen and ready to be milked. The natural connection of the nipples to the clitoris is very apparent to most women. I think much of the sexual incestuous urge comes from leftover unmet sexual feelings from nursing.

I get hard thinking about engorged nipples dripping with milk or, better yet, the needle-like sprays of milk jetting from large, hard nipples that have begun letting sown their liquid load.

mmmm

On yahoo msgr as strongmstr07 for chat with ladies on this topic.
__________________
Check out my stories at http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

I have over 2,000,000 views!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2013, 02:14 PM   #10
senzafine
Really Experienced
 
senzafine's Avatar
 
senzafine is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Asia
Posts: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by widow132 View Post
What was the story I would love to read it and find out more about milking and the naughty things that go along with being on a hucow farm?
http://www.literotica.com/s/master-juan-and-the-hucows

Enjoy
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2013, 03:45 PM   #11
grrlscout
Experienced
 
grrlscout is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by senzafine View Post
This has been on my mind for a while now. I love the idea of my breasts being prepared to produce milk purely for sexual satisfaction of a dom, a room full of men or on a hucow farm.
There was this one story on Lit that really got me going
Yes! THIS! Exactly this

Last edited by grrlscout : 02-09-2013 at 03:47 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2013, 03:48 PM   #12
grrlscout
Experienced
 
grrlscout is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongMaster7 View Post
Long ago there used to be a very active chatroom on yahoo devoted to this topic.
I found the women there to be very kind and sweet and very much into having their breasts used by appreciative, caring men. If you have ever seen dairy farmers, they show some degree of affection for their cattle as they must keep them happy and healthy to get the most out of them. As with most people who deal with animals in this way, there is a natural caring that develops.

Please check out my stories about lactation and adult breastfeeding.

I love the idea of servicing a herd of lactating women by suckling to relieve them of their milk and taking care of the resultant sexual excitement that accompanies this. Nothing is sexier that breasts that are swollen and ready to be milked. The natural connection of the nipples to the clitoris is very apparent to most women. I think much of the sexual incestuous urge comes from leftover unmet sexual feelings from nursing.

I get hard thinking about engorged nipples dripping with milk or, better yet, the needle-like sprays of milk jetting from large, hard nipples that have begun letting sown their liquid load.

mmmm

On yahoo msgr as strongmstr07 for chat with ladies on this topic.
Have added you on Yahoo - would LOVE to chat further
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2013, 09:01 AM   #13
sheslut
Virgin
 
sheslut is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1
hucow exp

its so amazing being a hucow fortunately i had chance to be a hucow sub of a Master Farmer....wonderful it was
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2013, 09:40 AM   #14
MatthewVett
Jahansuz
 
MatthewVett is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New England
Posts: 2,199
Slightly off-topic, but apparently, cheese made from human milk has a bit of a hazelnutty flavor, just in case anyone writes a story and wants to ensure accuracy.
__________________
My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2013, 05:59 PM   #15
MatthewVett
Jahansuz
 
MatthewVett is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New England
Posts: 2,199
Came across this NSFW picture, and reminded me of this: http://medicalwhiskey.com/?p=9197

Anyone interested in male milking? Maybe farms of men, jerking off repeatedly each and every day, almost mechanically, by beautiful, but uninterested women? Of course, you'd need to invent a use for that much semen, but considered the bizarre stuff people already use (Guinness uses fish bladder material in their beer), I'm sure one wouldn't be difficult to cum up with.
__________________
My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2013, 11:12 AM   #16
grrlscout
Experienced
 
grrlscout is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewVett View Post
Came across this NSFW picture, and reminded me of this: http://medicalwhiskey.com/?p=9197

Anyone interested in male milking? Maybe farms of men, jerking off repeatedly each and every day, almost mechanically, by beautiful, but uninterested women? Of course, you'd need to invent a use for that much semen, but considered the bizarre stuff people already use (Guinness uses fish bladder material in their beer), I'm sure one wouldn't be difficult to cum up with.
I've actually come across some stories where hucow farms have both female and male cows, with males being milked for semen and females for breastmilk by both dommes and doms.

I really enjoy that sort of idea, of a more balanced gender situation.

In those stories often the male cows are required to impregnate the females, or in some they're forced to watch the milking in order to be constantly hard for their own spunk collection. Often, too, they're allowed to service the female cows with oral sex, but never actually penetrate them, which is the sole purpose of their doms.

Here's the tag for hucows on Literotica: http://tags.literotica.com/hucow
This is a great video: http://xhamster.com/movies/841773/mi...rnational.html
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2013, 01:00 PM   #17
HaddenIndustries
Experienced
 
HaddenIndustries is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Vermont
Posts: 80
turning my mother into a cow

Lately I've been fantasizing about the thought of my mother turning into a cow. She already has huge, hanging tits. I imagine someone stripping her, forcing her to her knees, tattooing her naked flesh with spots, sticking a tail up her ass, a bell around her neck, branding her thigh, and pumping her full of growth hormones making her tits engorged with milk, to which vigorous breast bumps would be attached. And her vocal chords would be altered somehow, making her only capable of mooing, which she would in relief once the pumps start going. I'd love to scratch her behind the ear, and pet her, as the pumps go... see her big brown eyes widen as the feeling of release takes over... It's beautiful, the thought of someone reducing my mother to this...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2013, 01:09 PM   #18
southern_gal
Literotica Guru
 
southern_gal's Avatar
 
southern_gal is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Gulf Coast
Posts: 1,084
Next time I am called a cow I might take it as a compliment.

Last edited by southern_gal : 05-14-2013 at 01:50 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2013, 01:15 PM   #19
HaddenIndustries
Experienced
 
HaddenIndustries is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Vermont
Posts: 80
.....

Last edited by chargergirl : 04-03-2013 at 03:24 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2013, 01:17 PM   #20
southern_gal
Literotica Guru
 
southern_gal's Avatar
 
southern_gal is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Gulf Coast
Posts: 1,084
.
uh huh.

Last edited by chargergirl : 04-03-2013 at 03:24 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2013, 01:48 PM   #21
HaddenIndustries
Experienced
 
HaddenIndustries is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Vermont
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_gal View Post
uh huh.
She did!! I've wanted to suck on her nipples But I know she'd never let me, so at some point I started fantasizing about her being turned into a milk-cow...

Last edited by chargergirl : 04-03-2013 at 02:17 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2013, 02:44 PM   #22
widow132
Experienced
 
widow132 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 71
I think this topic was on before and I expressed interest, mostly fantasy in becoming a hucow. It is so debasing but erotic as hell. A woman would have to give up her life and future ( I probably wouldn't do this), but somehow the thought of being constantly bred, milked and living in a barn like a cow hits some of the right buttons in my imagination.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2013, 02:50 PM   #23
HaddenIndustries
Experienced
 
HaddenIndustries is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Vermont
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by widow132 View Post
I think this topic was on before and I expressed interest, mostly fantasy in becoming a hucow. It is so debasing but erotic as hell. A woman would have to give up her life and future ( I probably wouldn't do this), but somehow the thought of being constantly bred, milked and living in a barn like a cow hits some of the right buttons in my imagination.
There's also something especially erotic in this happening to a woman in her 40s rather than a younger woman... I'm not sure why. Maybe it's this: a woman in her 40s has made a life for herself -- she has a family and a career. Turning her into a hucow deprives her of all that, by turning her into a source of milk and babies... and that's freakin' hot.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2013, 07:06 PM   #24
HSigurdsson
Really Experienced
 
HSigurdsson is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by widow132 View Post
I think this topic was on before and I expressed interest, mostly fantasy in becoming a hucow. It is so debasing but erotic as hell. A woman would have to give up her life and future ( I probably wouldn't do this), but somehow the thought of being constantly bred, milked and living in a barn like a cow hits some of the right buttons in my imagination.
I'd be glad to chat with you about this. It's new to me but, as you note, fascinating and erotic as all get out!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2013, 11:52 AM   #25
pepstreebeck
Really Experienced
 
pepstreebeck's Avatar
 
pepstreebeck is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South shore, Massachusetts
Posts: 232
Love The Topic. Takes The Lactation Fetish To A Whole Other Level!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:00 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.