Old 07-01-2016, 05:48 PM   #1
MatthewVett
Jahansuz

Best Accidental Nudity Story

Remember to keep it 18+ only. What's your best accidental nudity story? The more public, the better.

My Blog

My Tumblr

Old 07-01-2016, 05:55 PM   #2
SgtSpiderMan
Literotica Guru

Looking forward to responses.

Old 07-01-2016, 06:36 PM   #3
Arianne6947
Really Experienced

I guess years ago we had gone to like a KOA camp ground and the mens and womens shower were side by side and I went to the wrong side and as I pulled back the curtain and stepped out to dry off a couple of guys walked in and saw me in all my glory

Old 07-01-2016, 06:50 PM   #4
mrron
Personal Sex Coach

Location: western Canada, half way between Vancouver and Calgary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arianne6947 View Post
I guess years ago we had gone to like a KOA camp ground and the mens and womens shower were side by side and I went to the wrong side and as I pulled back the curtain and stepped out to dry off a couple of guys walked in and saw me in all my glory
That can only have been a wonderful thing for them.

Who was more embarrassed, them or you?

Old 07-01-2016, 06:55 PM   #5
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arianne6947 View Post
That's hot! What did your husband think? I'd be thrilled if that happened to my wife.

Old 07-02-2016, 01:10 AM   #6
Erodicus
Experienced

Campground Shower

I went into the shower in a campground. The partitions were only just above head height and stopped about half a metre above the floor. I noticed there was a big puddle of water on the floor. I quickly realised that the puddle was acting like a mirror and was reflecting what was on the other side. It was a young blonde girl standing in a patch of sunlight which showed her in all her naked glory having her shower.

Old 07-02-2016, 11:42 AM   #7
MatthewVett
Jahansuz

These campground showers seem dangerous...

My Blog

My Tumblr

Old 07-02-2016, 05:03 PM   #8
birdy_sw
Literotica Guru

I was with my friends for a vacation. My friends were chilling at the beach but I excused myself to come up to the hotel room to take a shower. Finished take the shower I thought I was alone in the hotel room so I came out naked and one of my friend's bf was in the room. I jumped and went quickly back into the shower.

Old 07-02-2016, 05:35 PM   #9
stiv837
Really Experienced

Many years ago i was living with my boyfriend, i was getting a shower and decided to suprise him by jumping out of the bathroom naked. I didn't realize three of his friends had come to visit him while I was in the shower , i jumped out saw them , screamed and ran back into the bathroom. His friends got a free show that day , later the boyfriend and i had very hot sex. Mrs. Stiv837

Old 07-02-2016, 06:04 PM   #10
curiouscait
Really Experienced

Biggest accidental for me was sun tanning nekkid at my friends house while house & dog sitting for them for a weekend they were away only to have my friends dad come home because of a work related issue. Never gave me any warning or anything before he came home.

Old 07-02-2016, 06:18 PM   #11
Sigmund7
Really Experienced

Once upon a time a female roommate and I decided to pop down to the kitchen ar 3 or 4 am to grab a snack. As we had been playing before, we were without clothes, but that didn't seem to be an issue given the hour. While we were at the table a friend, having seen the lights on, decided to drop in. We had a nice conversation but it was a bit strained, given his state of intoxication and our state of undress.

Old 07-02-2016, 07:08 PM   #12
willrose
Experienced

The full story is too long to describe here but I once went skinny-dipping late at night in the sea in SE Asia on a deserted beach and emerged just as three fully-clothed, female friends of mine appeared (we were all in our twenties), walking home. Due to various circumstances, I had to endure a very, very long half hour, engaging in normal conversation with the girls, out in the open, me standing there stark naked, with them evidently enjoying the show.

Old 07-03-2016, 11:19 AM   #13
MatthewVett
Jahansuz

Quote:
Originally Posted by willrose View Post
The full story is too long to describe here but I once went skinny-dipping late at night in the sea in SE Asia on a deserted beach and emerged just as three fully-clothed, female friends of mine appeared (we were all in our twenties), walking home. Due to various circumstances, I had to endure a very, very long half hour, engaging in normal conversation with the girls, out in the open, me standing there stark naked, with them evidently enjoying the show.
I think you should tell the full story...

My Blog

My Tumblr

Old 07-03-2016, 11:31 AM   #14
CindyCD478
Literotica Guru

We are naked with others most of the time, like right now, but never been naked by accident!

Old 07-03-2016, 11:36 AM   #15
ButtAnalMan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiv837 View Post
Many years ago i was living with my boyfriend, i was getting a shower and decided to suprise him by jumping out of the bathroom naked. I didn't realize three of his friends had come to visit him while I was in the shower , i jumped out saw them , screamed and ran back into the bathroom. His friends got a free show that day , later the boyfriend and i had very hot sex. Mrs. Stiv837
So hot

Old 07-03-2016, 11:38 AM   #16
roc23
Literotica Guru

I was dating a girl that was living with my cousin's family.

We were in her room fucking.

We had been out earlier.

My uncle opened her bedroom door to see if she was home.

I was on top of her and as soon as he opened the door I stopped moving.

All he saw was my smoothe,white ass and he quickly closed the door.

Old 07-03-2016, 11:43 AM   #17
Lazy_lay
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiv837 View Post
This could become a hot story. You hear your boyfriend come home while you're toweling yourself dry, and applying lotion all over, and decide to surprise him. Very softly you walk out to the living room, then in shock you notice that he's there with three of his friends turning the TV on to watch the game. He shouts at you without even turning "Babe, grab me a beer. Hey, just bring us all beers. I brought friends!"
His armchair is forward of the couch the three are sitting on.

You're insulted and annoyed. He didn't even turn to greet you. What a bastard. There's a way to get even, though. You go back into the kitchen, get four beers and bring them back out on a plate. The first you hand to him from behind. Again, he doesn't even turn, doesn't even thank you.

But now it's time to deliver the beers to his friends. You're excited, you're wet, and you're completely naked as you turn to face them. One long finger to your lips, they get the message and nod to stay silent. Two slow steps to their couch.

Old 07-03-2016, 11:46 AM   #18
mrron
Personal Sex Coach

Location: western Canada, half way between Vancouver and Calgary
... and another perfectly good thread gets derailed.