Old 04-17-2014, 04:27 PM   #1
Freebird49
Really Experienced

I love sexy Asian ladies

They have beautiful eyes, lovely lithe and lean bodies and I've always wanted to have sexual fun with one.

Oh well, this is a fetish/sexuality blog right??

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Last edited by chargergirl : 04-17-2014 at 06:42 PM.

Old 04-17-2014, 04:30 PM   #2
kc_sweetNsour
Experienced

Tell us how you really feel... ;-)

Old 04-17-2014, 06:15 PM   #3
MILFenthusiast
Really Experienced

I used to think I had a great fetish for Asian women. When I grew older I learned it was a fetish for the Asian woman stereotype: small, timid, and submissive.

That being said, if an Asian woman is small, timid, and submissive, I will in fact find her attractive. I just learned it's not the race that I was into.

Old 04-19-2014, 09:43 AM   #4
Freebird49
Really Experienced

Asian women

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFenthusiast View Post
I used to think I had a great fetish for Asian women. When I grew older I learned it was a fetish for the Asian woman stereotype: small, timid, and submissive.

That being said, if an Asian woman is small, timid, and submissive, I will in fact find her attractive. I just learned it's not the race that I was into.
I occasionally teach Asian women (and men as well). They are very reticent. They don't show their emotions as easily as Caucasians. They are also extremely smart.

They are the total package - not a stereotype.

Old 04-19-2014, 02:54 PM   #5
HoldYouDown
Literotica Guru

Slender, timid, submissive, attractive, and sexually available - all I need in a woman.

Old 04-19-2014, 03:02 PM   #6
Blackrocker
Experienced

Make sure you aren't objectifying an entire gender of an entire race >_>. Stuff like that gets annoying to all Asian women. That, of course, was a joke. You can appreciate different types of beauty without attributing it to specific personality traits that aren't as uniform as you might think.

Some people are okay with the objectification, but I'd be surprised if this thread actually attracted the attention of any Asian woman. At least, in a positive way. All I'm saying is that you start touching racism when you talk about personality traits of an entire race. If anything, talk about the physical qualities that you enjoy.

I realize the irony in asking someone to not objectify by talking about physical qualities, but that is the paradox that is fetishizing an entire race.

"Bachelors know more about women than married men. If they didn't, they'd be married, too." - H.L. Mencken

Old 04-23-2014, 02:24 PM   #7
dpmywife
Virgin

Asa akira, nautica thorn, asia carrera. Love asian women they are so sexy. Been to japan was like heaven