Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 07-21-2017, 03:32 PM   #1
jaF0
Worthless Toad

Live In Caretaker/Helper/Cook/Slut

As we get older, some of us may find the need of a caretaker, helper, housekeeper, maid, maybe nurse .. whatever. In many cases some sort of Health Insurance plan would pay for the care. If you go to an agency, you don't really get to pick through their staff and select the hottest, sexiest one (if they even have any as most are frumpy). And even if you did, you wouldn't really be able to dictate that they wear overtly sexy outfits.

So, if you were in that market, how could you find a suitably sexy and willing Bimbo who is also a qualified nurse/caretaker that your insurance would pay for?

< ~~~: Silently Enraged :~~~ >
No, I'm not OK.

Old 07-21-2017, 03:35 PM   #2
Cybermiss
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaF0 View Post
As we get older, some of us may find the need of a caretaker, helper, housekeeper, maid, maybe nurse .. whatever. In many cases some sort of Health Insurance plan would pay for the care. If you go to an agency, you don't really get to pick through their staff and select the hottest, sexiest one (if they even have any as most are frumpy). And even if you did, you wouldn't really be able to dictate that they wear overtly sexy outfits.

So, if you were in that market, how could you find a suitably sexy and willing Bimbo who is also a qualified nurse/caretaker that your insurance would pay for?

Are you seeking employment?

If you hear buzzing and I am breathing heavy it's my vibrator. if I am not breathing heavy I may be rebooting..

CyberMiss Exposed. Please read.

KIK: cybergal100

Old 07-21-2017, 06:22 PM   #3
cubbies4vrs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaF0 View Post

Look into an agency of nursing .I worked closely with who seemed to hire only pretty and horny ones. Lol.

Old 07-22-2017, 09:07 AM   #4
keitht6
Really Really Experienced

to be honest

I have given a caretaker a lot of thought... someday I will need one for sure. for me I have already planned on paying for her myself. I really want someone older , the frumpy kind actually . if she will just wear high heels and be ok with a little flurting I think I would be happy..

Old 07-24-2017, 12:05 AM   #5
naughtoldperv
Really Really Experienced

Go to SE Asia and you will find any flavor you want, but be careful and look slowly as there are a lot of sharks out there.