Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 09-21-2016, 11:40 AM   #1
cassjenner
Experienced
 
cassjenner is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 33
Playing with precum - and cum together.

I have been mad about my own precum for many years. I think its the greatest stuff - along with pussy juice. I always lap it up when masturbating and love to see it ooze out of me.
It turns out that my new girlfriend loves it too. When we start to make out and I start getting wet, I will reach down and get it on my fingers and then put it onto her lips and tongue which makes her squeak with delight. Then I kiss her.
Now she knows that I like it so much she will do the same thing to me - its deliciously erotic.

She likes to play with cum too. One time she was licking my balls and ass as I jacked off. I came all over my chest and belly and she came up and licked it all off me, and kissed me with a very cummy mouth. It was heaven!
We have also snowballed, after I asked her to do it. She loves that too. And I always gently lick her out after cumming inside her. And kiss her with our combined juices - also heavenly.

So she knows that I like my own spunk, and I want to take it a stage further.
What I want to do now is to come on her tits, then lick it off her, and kiss her with it.
For some reason I am a bit reticent. "Let me cum on your tits honey" sounds a bit...porno doesnt it? Maybe I should just do it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 11:56 AM   #2
Bigspurt
Literotica Guru
 
Bigspurt is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassjenner View Post
I have been mad about my own precum for many years. I think its the greatest stuff - along with pussy juice. I always lap it up when masturbating and love to see it ooze out of me.
It turns out that my new girlfriend loves it too. When we start to make out and I start getting wet, I will reach down and get it on my fingers and then put it onto her lips and tongue which makes her squeak with delight. Then I kiss her.
Now she knows that I like it so much she will do the same thing to me - its deliciously erotic.

She likes to play with cum too. One time she was licking my balls and ass as I jacked off. I came all over my chest and belly and she came up and licked it all off me, and kissed me with a very cummy mouth. It was heaven!
We have also snowballed, after I asked her to do it. She loves that too. And I always gently lick her out after cumming inside her. And kiss her with our combined juices - also heavenly.

So she knows that I like my own spunk, and I want to take it a stage further.
What I want to do now is to come on her tits, then lick it off her, and kiss her with it.
For some reason I am a bit reticent. "Let me cum on your tits honey" sounds a bit...porno doesnt it? Maybe I should just do it.
Sounds like you are in a good place. Keep on cumming!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 12:02 PM   #3
suckonsimon
delivering the goods
 
suckonsimon's Avatar
 
suckonsimon is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 8,186
How about " Your breasts are such a delight to me darling. I need to get them pearly for you and then get kissing and licking there ... "
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 12:27 PM   #4
Klinkster
Experienced
 
Klinkster is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassjenner View Post
What I want to do now is to come on her tits, then lick it off her, and kiss her with it.
For some reason I am a bit reticent. "Let me cum on your tits honey" sounds a bit...porno doesnt it? Maybe I should just do it.
I recommend you just do it.
That's what I did, and it certainly worked for my wife!!
I pulled out of her, shot my load all over her tits, jammed my still hard pole right back in her, and licked & sucked her tits while I pumped away.
The results were explosive!!

  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 12:32 PM   #5
SheLikes2Watch
Really Experienced
 
SheLikes2Watch's Avatar
 
SheLikes2Watch is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: EST
Posts: 183
Wink

Yes, just fucking do it.

I know I would love it.

I love to lick the cock clean after I've been fucked and taste the mix of cum and my pussy on it. And I put my fingers inside me and lick off all the remaining cum I can.

(But then again, I am a dirty slut.)
__________________
My dance card is full right now, so if we aren't already chatting, please keep me in mind for another time. Thanks!
____________________________________________________
Oh little girl
There are times when I feel
I'd rather not be
The one behind the wheel
Come
Pull my strings
Watch me move
I do anything
Please
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 12:51 PM   #6
cassjenner
Experienced
 
cassjenner is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 33
Ahh, good answers right there. I like the idea of ejaculating on her and putting it right back in. Sometime I can stay hard enough to to that. Sounds like a great plan.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 12:58 PM   #7
Klinkster
Experienced
 
Klinkster is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassjenner View Post
Ahh, good answers right there. I like the idea of ejaculating on her and putting it right back in. Sometime I can stay hard enough to to that. Sounds like a great plan.
Yes....was great when I was still young enough to do it.

I still do almost the same thing, with the help of a handy toy!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 01:35 PM   #8
Billy85470
Virgin
 
Billy85470 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 2
After pumping my load deep inside sometimes after cuddling and touching I touch her pussy and work up to fuck her overflowing, swollen wet pussy with my fingers and guiding my cum around her clit. After, I often ignore her clit on purpose and go back to fucking her pussy and massaging her G spot with my fingers. This leaves her Clit aching for touch and it gets me so hard watching her say "fuck it" and rub her clit and twist her nipples to a ultra intense full body screaming O. After, I may lick up the cum mix but it's usually too sensitive to do much. We kiss after with my "dirty mouth" and I know that gets her off.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 01:49 PM   #9
cassjenner
Experienced
 
cassjenner is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 33
Yeah thats the thing Billy. After we fuck she is too sensitive down there for me to really go to town on her. I would love to get down and lick every drop of our juices out of her, but I also respect her sensitive muff!
I once asked her to sit on my face after so it could all drip onto my face and into my mouth, but she would rather cuddle after we finish.
And I am very happy with that as well.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 01:53 PM   #10
docisin
Literotica Guru
 
docisin is offline
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 1,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassjenner View Post
I have been mad about my own precum for many years. I think its the greatest stuff - along with pussy juice. I always lap it up when masturbating and love to see it ooze out of me.
It turns out that my new girlfriend loves it too. When we start to make out and I start getting wet, I will reach down and get it on my fingers and then put it onto her lips and tongue which makes her squeak with delight. Then I kiss her.
Now she knows that I like it so much she will do the same thing to me - its deliciously erotic.

She likes to play with cum too. One time she was licking my balls and ass as I jacked off. I came all over my chest and belly and she came up and licked it all off me, and kissed me with a very cummy mouth. It was heaven!
We have also snowballed, after I asked her to do it. She loves that too. And I always gently lick her out after cumming inside her. And kiss her with our combined juices - also heavenly.

So she knows that I like my own spunk, and I want to take it a stage further.
What I want to do now is to come on her tits, then lick it off her, and kiss her with it.
For some reason I am a bit reticent. "Let me cum on your tits honey" sounds a bit...porno doesnt it? Maybe I should just do it.
Of COURSE you should just do it! holy crap, man, a woman that licks cum off of you then snowballs? She'll fucking LOVE it....
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 01:53 PM   #11
tbearatl
Literotica Guru
 
tbearatl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Close to Disney
Posts: 5,902
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheLikes2Watch View Post
Yes, just fucking do it.

I know I would love it.

I love to lick the cock clean after I've been fucked and taste the mix of cum and my pussy on it. And I put my fingers inside me and lick off all the remaining cum I can.

(But then again, I am a dirty slut.)
You sound like my kinda woman. lol
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 02:26 PM   #12
cassjenner
Experienced
 
cassjenner is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by docisin View Post
Of COURSE you should just do it! holy crap, man, a woman that licks cum off of you then snowballs? She'll fucking LOVE it....
Haha! Yes, when you put it like that - why the heck not?
Thanks for the encouragement. Can't wait till Friday.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 02:27 PM   #13
Klinkster
Experienced
 
Klinkster is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassjenner View Post
Yeah thats the thing Billy. After we fuck she is too sensitive down there for me to really go to town on her. I would love to get down and lick every drop of our juices out of her, but I also respect her sensitive muff!
I once asked her to sit on my face after so it could all drip onto my face and into my mouth, but she would rather cuddle after we finish.
And I am very happy with that as well.
Guess all are wired different.
After sex, my wife wants oral!
After oral, my wife wants sex!
She can wear me out let me tell you!!
If we mix it up that way, it's OK. If she O's from oral, I can't do more oral right away. Like you say, too sensitive after orgasm.
Same with sex. If she O'd, got to switch things up.

That's a good part about not caring whose stuff is where!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 02:56 PM   #14
HesterP
Really Experienced
 
HesterP is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Southwest
Posts: 178
I think it is polite to ask her. It does not seem like she would mind at all but it is always best to talk about these things. I suspect she would have no problem with you cumming on her boobs but while discussing it you may find some things that she would like to try as well. Personally I am not big on having a guy cum on my boobs etc. but as long as it does not involve chains and whips, I am pretty open to letting him have some fun too.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 03:08 PM   #15
Klinkster
Experienced
 
Klinkster is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by HesterP View Post
I think it is polite to ask her. It does not seem like she would mind at all but it is always best to talk about these things. I suspect she would have no problem with you cumming on her boobs but while discussing it you may find some things that she would like to try as well. Personally I am not big on having a guy cum on my boobs etc. but as long as it does not involve chains and whips, I am pretty open to letting him have some fun too.
Considering she is already into some other forms of cum-play, I'd guess more or a different cum-play, surprise or otherwise, would be a rush for her!

Just a guess!
Speaking from experience!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 03:28 PM   #16
cassjenner
Experienced
 
cassjenner is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klinkster View Post
Considering she is already into some other forms of cum-play, I'd guess more or a different cum-play, surprise or otherwise, would be a rush for her!

Speaking from experience!
Yes, this is what I am hoping. But I am also aware that it might be regarded as straying into other territory and I have no wish to use her as a sex object nor have her think as much. I very much respect her, as well as desire her.
Having said that she seems to be up for most things. Is a bit leery of having her ass played with. I tried to rim her a couple of times, she was not comfortable with that so I have backed off.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 03:46 PM   #17
Klinkster
Experienced
 
Klinkster is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassjenner View Post
Yes, this is what I am hoping. But I am also aware that it might be regarded as straying into other territory and I have no wish to use her as a sex object nor have her think as much. I very much respect her, as well as desire her.
Having said that she seems to be up for most things. Is a bit leery of having her ass played with. I tried to rim her a couple of times, she was not comfortable with that so I have backed off.
Well....flip a coin....take a shot....(pun intended)
That's how things work most of the time!!

  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 04:53 PM   #18
roc23
Literotica Guru
 
roc23's Avatar
 
roc23 is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,688
cumming on her tits.....

Telling her what you're going to do when you cum is something that will turn her on in anticipation even more.

Don't think. Do.

You can always talk about it after the fuck fest.
__________________
Life isn't a dress rehearsal.

Last edited by roc23 : 09-21-2016 at 04:57 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 05:40 PM   #19
docisin
Literotica Guru
 
docisin is offline
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 1,294
I know it might sound weird or contradictory, but every woman I've been with, I either come wherever I want, which has always been hot, or I might say, "I'm gonna cum, baby, where do you want it?" But with sex workers (whom I've been visiting lately because I'm NOT getting laid, goddamm it), I ALWAYS ask if I can cum on their tits. I guess it's because I respect what they do, and, let's face it, I'm pretty sure not many of them actually like what they're doing. Oh, they always say "yes" btw!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 06:51 PM   #20
daddy76
Virgin
 
daddy76 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 22
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheLikes2Watch View Post
Yes, just fucking do it.

I know I would love it.

I love to lick the cock clean after I've been fucked and taste the mix of cum and my pussy on it. And I put my fingers inside me and lick off all the remaining cum I can.

(But then again, I am a dirty slut.)
Now you got me all horny you dirty slut
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 09:21 PM   #21
SwtSassyNrse26
Pop My Cherry 🍒
 
SwtSassyNrse26's Avatar
 
SwtSassyNrse26 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: SC
Posts: 4,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassjenner View Post
I have been mad about my own precum for many years. I think its the greatest stuff - along with pussy juice. I always lap it up when masturbating and love to see it ooze out of me.
It turns out that my new girlfriend loves it too. When we start to make out and I start getting wet, I will reach down and get it on my fingers and then put it onto her lips and tongue which makes her squeak with delight. Then I kiss her.
Now she knows that I like it so much she will do the same thing to me - its deliciously erotic.

She likes to play with cum too. One time she was licking my balls and ass as I jacked off. I came all over my chest and belly and she came up and licked it all off me, and kissed me with a very cummy mouth. It was heaven!
We have also snowballed, after I asked her to do it. She loves that too. And I always gently lick her out after cumming inside her. And kiss her with our combined juices - also heavenly.

So she knows that I like my own spunk, and I want to take it a stage further.
What I want to do now is to come on her tits, then lick it off her, and kiss her with it.
For some reason I am a bit reticent. "Let me cum on your tits honey" sounds a bit...porno doesnt it? Maybe I should just do it.

You should just tell her that heaven is the feel of her tits wrapped around your cock. Show her some tit appreciation Then go for it
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:20 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.