Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 03-15-2011, 07:20 AM   #126
GJlicker
Virgin
 
GJlicker is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 5
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LubyLoo View Post
Ooooh oooh me, I'm new! ...and I'm from Yorkshire.
Hi am not that far from you Sunny Sunderland lol and new to this
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 07:33 AM   #127
CG691
Really Experienced
 
CG691 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo_appleby View Post
guys and gals, you might get a little more from the forum if you engage in conversations. just sayin'.

don't be shy.
Yep, yep, quite right- we're not getting into conversation land with just a bunch of greetings! Unfortunately the whole work thing has been getting in the way of my Literotication this morning. I obviously need to hone my procrastination skills more, so here goes....

... so, what are you guys all up to now? Are you students, unemployed, work-shy or just trying to brighten up this gray Tuesday with a bit of naughtiness in between bouts of actual work?

And Geronimo...err, I hope the wank worked out well for ya.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 07:34 AM   #128
LubyLoo
Really Experienced
 
LubyLoo's Avatar
 
LubyLoo is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG691 View Post
Good morning all... although I think "all" may just be LubyLoo and myself so far, so g'morning LubyLoo!!

Anywho, I'm 27, male and from lovely Lancashire.

I hope everyone's Tuesday is off to a good start!
Hellooooo! nice to see you! I hope your Tuesday is good too
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 07:35 AM   #129
LubyLoo
Really Experienced
 
LubyLoo's Avatar
 
LubyLoo is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo_appleby View Post
nah, i'm in too - just to fuck things up.
Morning! So its all your fault is it?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 07:38 AM   #130
CG691
Really Experienced
 
CG691 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 212
So what are you up to this morning, LubyLoo... working or just resting from a long night of impaling ghouls on your stake?

Hehehe,... pity you're a lass, otherwise there would be so many inuendos that could come out of that!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 07:40 AM   #131
LubyLoo
Really Experienced
 
LubyLoo's Avatar
 
LubyLoo is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo_appleby View Post
so, where do we go from here? just sit around staring at each other?

what's up where you are today?



It's foggy and bloody cold where I am... but it's nice and cosy in front of the fire here in my house, so I'm happy
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 07:43 AM   #132
LubyLoo
Really Experienced
 
LubyLoo's Avatar
 
LubyLoo is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG691 View Post
Yep, yep, quite right- we're not getting into conversation land with just a bunch of greetings! Unfortunately the whole work thing has been getting in the way of my Literotication this morning. I obviously need to hone my procrastination skills more, so here goes....

... so, what are you guys all up to now? Are you students, unemployed, work-shy or just trying to brighten up this gray Tuesday with a bit of naughtiness in between bouts of actual work?

And Geronimo...err, I hope the wank worked out well for ya.
Its my last day off sick from work.. I've had the flu, but was obviously feeling better yesterday, and joined Lit

... and erm.... I hope it worked out for Geronimo too
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 07:45 AM   #133
LubyLoo
Really Experienced
 
LubyLoo's Avatar
 
LubyLoo is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG691 View Post
So what are you up to this morning, LubyLoo... working or just resting from a long night of impaling ghouls on your stake?

Hehehe,... pity you're a lass, otherwise there would be so many inuendos that could come out of that!



I'll be out hunting on Thursday night hopefully..
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 07:53 AM   #134
CG691
Really Experienced
 
CG691 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 212
Ahh, I can sympathize with you Luby- I'm down with THE bug too, and I'm infront of my lovely fire too... unfortunately I'm not quite ill enough to be completely useless and so I can't justify not trying to work, but at least I'm working from home.

So what made you decide to join Lit?

I'm curious, what sort of villages/ towns/ cities do hell-mouths and vampires crop up in over here in the UK?? I'm having an especially hard time coming to terms with the idea of a yorkshire vampire... I guess they'd probably have an addiction to tea instrad of blood, so they'd be much more easily dealt with than your common Hollywood vamp!!

Last edited by CG691 : 03-15-2011 at 07:57 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 08:13 AM   #135
LubyLoo
Really Experienced
 
LubyLoo's Avatar
 
LubyLoo is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG691 View Post

So what made you decide to join Lit?

I'm curious, what sort of villages/ towns/ cities do hell-mouths and vampires crop up in over here in the UK?? I'm having an especially hard time coming to terms with the idea of a yorkshire vampire... I guess they'd probably have an addiction to tea instrad of blood, so they'd be much more easily dealt with than your common Hollywood vamp!!


Oh you'd be surprised... Its rife, all over the UK.. honestly...

...you've just got to be out after midnight in any largish town/city, particularly on a Friday/Saturday night.... and you'll see them roaming the streets... It's true.. tho they look and act more like zombies ...
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 08:16 AM   #136
CG691
Really Experienced
 
CG691 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 212
Ahhh, I think I may have seen some! Do they by any chance often wear tracksuits, hoodies and congregate nearby Weatherspoons and McDonalds outlets? If this is the case, then their slaying is certainly a worthy endeavour!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 09:23 AM   #137
CG691
Really Experienced
 
CG691 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 212
Awww, and my procrastination-practice was going so well, but now it seems everyone's buggered off for lunch! Guess I'll just have to find a way to procrastinate all on my lonesome!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 09:30 AM   #138
xxxpaulzzz
Literotica Guru
 
xxxpaulzzz's Avatar
 
xxxpaulzzz is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: uk
Posts: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJlicker View Post
Hi am not that far from you Sunny Sunderland lol and new to this
just down A19 from you
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 09:31 AM   #139
bookwormju
I just wanna have fun
 
bookwormju's Avatar
 
bookwormju is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 3,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG691 View Post
Awww, and my procrastination-practice was going so well, but now it seems everyone's buggered off for lunch! Guess I'll just have to find a way to procrastinate all on my lonesome!
It`s no fun doing it by yourself
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 09:34 AM   #140
CG691
Really Experienced
 
CG691 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwormju View Post
It`s no fun doing it by yourself
Quite right, it really is no fun alone; so lets do it together... errr, procrastinate, I mean! So what are you up to today, little bookworm?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 09:37 AM   #141
bookwormju
I just wanna have fun
 
bookwormju's Avatar
 
bookwormju is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 3,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG691 View Post
Quite right, it really is no fun alone; so lets do it together... errr, procrastinate, I mean! So what are you up to today, little bookworm?
I`m having a lazy day after looking after 11 kids for the last 4 days, i think i deserve it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 09:38 AM   #142
CG691
Really Experienced
 
CG691 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 212
11 kids, 4 days! I think you deserve much more than 1 lazy day!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 09:39 AM   #143
justcruisin
just a friendly guy....
 
justcruisin's Avatar
 
justcruisin is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: uk
Posts: 4,088
11 kids...yes you deserve it!.....have a relaxing day..!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 09:41 AM   #144
bookwormju
I just wanna have fun
 
bookwormju's Avatar
 
bookwormju is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 3,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by justcruisin View Post
11 kids...yes you deserve it!.....have a relaxing day..!
hello babe, long time no see, how`s you?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 09:43 AM   #145
bookwormju
I just wanna have fun
 
bookwormju's Avatar
 
bookwormju is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 3,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG691 View Post
11 kids, 4 days! I think you deserve much more than 1 lazy day!
I`m a glutton for punishment so i`ve only got today to meself, although tomorrow i`ll be down to having just 1 kid and that`s my little un
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 09:46 AM   #146
CG691
Really Experienced
 
CG691 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 212
I guess looking after 11 kids is a sure-fire way to ensure that when it's just you and your child, it will always seems like a walk in the park bu comparrison!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 09:52 AM   #147
bookwormju
I just wanna have fun
 
bookwormju's Avatar
 
bookwormju is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 3,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG691 View Post
I guess looking after 11 kids is a sure-fire way to ensure that when it's just you and your child, it will always seems like a walk in the park bu comparrison!
very true although i do love having a housefull of kids. The only drawback is i don`t get time for any fun with them around
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 09:55 AM   #148
CG691
Really Experienced
 
CG691 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwormju View Post
very true although i do love having a housefull of kids. The only drawback is i don`t get time for any fun with them around
On the plus side (for us) it means that you must build up a nice amount of pent-up steam to let off amongst the erotic pages of Literotica!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 09:58 AM   #149
bookwormju
I just wanna have fun
 
bookwormju's Avatar
 
bookwormju is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 3,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG691 View Post
On the plus side (for us) it means that you must build up a nice amount of pent-up steam to let off amongst the erotic pages of Literotica!
I sure do but it`s not the same as having a hard cock in front of me
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 10:00 AM   #150
CG691
Really Experienced
 
CG691 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwormju View Post
I sure do but it`s not the same as having a hard cock in front of me
No, I'm sure it's not... so, if the magic of the internet could grant your wish and deliver you a long, thick, hard cock right now, what would you want to do to it?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:02 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.