Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 02-21-2011, 12:20 AM   #51
mainestud
Experienced
 
mainestud is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 31
Yep I definitely would!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2011, 12:36 AM   #52
mainestud
Experienced
 
mainestud is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 31
Cum?

You like having cum all over your nipples?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2011, 12:51 AM   #53
Jrose81
Literotica Guru
 
Jrose81's Avatar
 
Jrose81 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Laaa-Laaa Land
Posts: 689
i do actually.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2011, 01:44 AM   #54
superstudgreg
Virgin
 
superstudgreg is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 27
I wish I was in NYC

I would love to be in NYC with those amazing breasts
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2011, 02:02 AM   #55
CowBoy18^
Literotica Guru
 
CowBoy18^'s Avatar
 
CowBoy18^ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,132
Love licking off a nice pair of freshly cum-coated nipples
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2011, 02:49 AM   #56
WastelandVoice
Literotica Guru
 
WastelandVoice is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrose81 View Post
Have incredibly sensitive nipples. Anyone in NYC?
I'm up in Westchester.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2011, 10:40 AM   #57
kinkymale69
Experienced
 
kinkymale69 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In the dark depths of your fantasy world
Posts: 46
Hi Jrose...love the thread.....would love to seduce you and enjoy stroking, kissing, nibbling and squeezing those lovely breasts
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2011, 10:42 AM   #58
kinkymale69
Experienced
 
kinkymale69 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In the dark depths of your fantasy world
Posts: 46
I would love to go down on you reach up to tweak and squeeze your nipples......mmmmmm perfect!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2011, 10:51 AM   #59
wickedstepson
Experienced
 
wickedstepson is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: N. Ireland
Posts: 41
WoW. Id love to get my hard cock between them puppies.
Have you neal infront of me holding your breasts together.... moving them up and down my shaft.....bringing me so close to the edge before stopping.
after a few times of this, teasing me, that now my balls are full of hot cum and ready to explode. You know this and this time you dont stop.
My cock shoots up stream after stream of cum between your boobs like a volcano erruption.
You grab my cock and jerk out every last drop over your tits, rubbing the tip across your hard nipples.
I lean forward kissing your cum soaked breasts, my tongue circling your nipples, sucking... taking in my own cum at the same time...
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2011, 11:35 AM   #60
mainestud
Experienced
 
mainestud is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 31
A bunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrose81 View Post
i do actually.
So having a bunch of guys play with your tits and then blow their loads all over them would be a good thing! Right?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2011, 07:38 PM   #61
Jrose81
Literotica Guru
 
Jrose81's Avatar
 
Jrose81 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Laaa-Laaa Land
Posts: 689
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedstepson View Post
WoW. Id love to get my hard cock between them puppies.
Have you neal infront of me holding your breasts together.... moving them up and down my shaft.....bringing me so close to the edge before stopping.
after a few times of this, teasing me, that now my balls are full of hot cum and ready to explode. You know this and this time you dont stop.
My cock shoots up stream after stream of cum between your boobs like a volcano erruption.
You grab my cock and jerk out every last drop over your tits, rubbing the tip across your hard nipples.
I lean forward kissing your cum soaked breasts, my tongue circling your nipples, sucking... taking in my own cum at the same time...

That's pretty fucking hot. And you're Irish! I have a severe weakness for the Irish. Used to live there for a few months.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2011, 08:16 PM   #62
bendover_i_drv
Experienced
 
bendover_i_drv is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: sf bay area
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrose81 View Post
Have incredibly sensitive nipples. Anyone in NYC?
How far would you have to more that bra over before we would be able to see those incredibly sensitive nipples.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2011, 08:39 PM   #63
Jrose81
Literotica Guru
 
Jrose81's Avatar
 
Jrose81 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Laaa-Laaa Land
Posts: 689
Not very far indeed. I'm surprised it covers my areolas. They're huge.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2011, 08:41 PM   #64
Billy_Verbier
Really Experienced
 
Billy_Verbier's Avatar
 
Billy_Verbier is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Southwest
Posts: 272
Oh LA-LA

yess..those tata's I wouldlick like an ice cream cone...slowly up and down!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2011, 08:41 PM   #65
CaliSal
Virgin
 
CaliSal is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 26
I still think that that is one of the most amazing avatars that I've ever seen.....everything about it is just mouth-watering...
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2011, 08:41 PM   #66
EktachromeJP
Really Really Experienced
 
EktachromeJP's Avatar
 
EktachromeJP is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Minnesota; USA
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrose81 View Post
Not very far indeed. I'm surprised it covers my areolas. They're huge.
mmmm, i'm a huge fan of huge areolas!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2011, 08:59 PM   #67
Jrose81
Literotica Guru
 
Jrose81's Avatar
 
Jrose81 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Laaa-Laaa Land
Posts: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliSal View Post
I still think that that is one of the most amazing avatars that I've ever seen.....everything about it is just mouth-watering...

Flattery will get you everywhere
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2011, 09:07 PM   #68
CaliSal
Virgin
 
CaliSal is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 26
I love how close you are to just spilling out of your bra completely in that picture....like it can barely keep them contained and the slightest touch of my hand could cause your beautiful breasts to just spill out....my fingertips and my tongue would love every second of it...
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2011, 09:43 PM   #69
Jrose81
Literotica Guru
 
Jrose81's Avatar
 
Jrose81 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Laaa-Laaa Land
Posts: 689
Ha! I was very close to popping out. Incidentally, can never wear that bra out. It cannot contain my bad boys.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2011, 09:47 PM   #70
CaliSal
Virgin
 
CaliSal is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 26
what size are they exactly? I don't know if you ever divulged that information previously...
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2011, 10:30 PM   #71
Jrose81
Literotica Guru
 
Jrose81's Avatar
 
Jrose81 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Laaa-Laaa Land
Posts: 689
38dd
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2011, 01:25 AM   #72
Plaa4Me
Experienced
 
Plaa4Me is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Chicago area but travel lot
Posts: 98
NY Titties

Can suck those adorable titties in White Plains next week!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2011, 09:14 AM   #73
thkdck4u
Experienced
 
thkdck4u is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: DFW, Texas
Posts: 40
Well, after extended slow licking around and around each nipple, with alternating sucking back and forth, giving each nipple equal time, at just the right time I would graduate to very light little nibbles in your nipples. Light bites will drive you nuts, then while sucking and biting one, wet fingers will pinch the other one.

Then I'll move down and start lightly on your pussy while my wet fingers continue to play with and pinch both your nipples at the same time.

How is this for a start?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2011, 10:04 AM   #74
Jrose81
Literotica Guru
 
Jrose81's Avatar
 
Jrose81 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Laaa-Laaa Land
Posts: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by thkdck4u View Post
Well, after extended slow licking around and around each nipple, with alternating sucking back and forth, giving each nipple equal time, at just the right time I would graduate to very light little nibbles in your nipples. Light bites will drive you nuts, then while sucking and biting one, wet fingers will pinch the other one.

Then I'll move down and start lightly on your pussy while my wet fingers continue to play with and pinch both your nipples at the same time.

How is this for a start?
Yes please
Unfortunately haven't found anyone to play with my tits yet
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2011, 10:45 AM   #75
bravada
Literotica Guru
 
bravada is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,231
.....

Last edited by bravada : 09-06-2011 at 06:05 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:12 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.