Eilan
Paid Internet Troll

An interesting article.

Old 01-06-2013, 12:03 PM   #877
OTCurve
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilan View Post
Very interesting. The guys that think that way and use tactics like that deserve something all right...a special ring in Hell.

All generalizations are false, including this one. - Mark Twain

Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway. - John Wayne (1907 - 1979)

Last edited by OTCurve : 01-06-2013 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Some words work better than others..

Old 01-06-2013, 12:06 PM   #878
Eilan
Paid Internet Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCurve View Post
Very interesting. The guys that think that way and use tactics like that deserve something all right...a special ring in Hell.
The idea that we shouldn't call creepy men "creeps" because it's shaming to them is laughable to me, particularly with so-called "slut-shaming" being as pervasive as it is.

Old 01-07-2013, 12:06 PM   #879
OTCurve
Really Experienced

Quote:
The idea that we shouldn't call creepy men "creeps" because it's shaming to them is laughable to me, particularly with so-called "slut-shaming" being as pervasive as it is.
More of the 'defend the bad guy' and 'blame the victim' mentality; here's a news flash, act like a creep, people will think and call you a creep. Why would anyone be against that?

All generalizations are false, including this one. - Mark Twain

Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway. - John Wayne (1907 - 1979)

Old 01-07-2013, 12:38 PM   #880
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?

no, don't call them creeps.

call them boys. if they don't know how to behave like men, let's be up front about that.

ed

exemplar of youthful snark: "does it hurt little boy? are you going to cry now? well suck it up and be a man."

psst! hey, wanna see a blog?

Old 01-07-2013, 03:53 PM   #881
satindesire
Queen of Geeks

Quote:
This shit happened to me. For real, like, just a few days ago here on Lit. A self-proclaimed "Nice Guy" decided to show his cards when I rejected him after he hit on me in a very inappropriate place/time.

The thing that I agree with the most is the fact that "Nice Guys" aren't nice at all, and the problem isn't that women won't "Give" them sex, it's that they're not worthy of it and some part of them realizes that. Self-hatred is an ugly thing, and most humans aren't capable of facing their own problems in the mirror...they just don't have the brass vagina big enough to do it. Instead, they look for easier paths, and blaming anyone else is easiest.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=756470

Are you cosmetically clueless? Do you want to learn how to look like a bombshell in the comfort of your own home? Come visit my Noble-Prize winning thread and ask your questions to The Makeup Fairy!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=802027

Old 01-08-2013, 04:44 PM   #882
SassySheDevil
Literotica Guru

Another to get you wet..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude
hey sexy how are you? hit me up on yahoo if you want to chat my wife is gone and your pics got me hard...

Old 01-08-2013, 05:01 PM   #883
Beck31
Scotsman

A little late to the party unfortuently but I did want to comment. The PM's seem even worse when the sender totally ignores the statement in the profile about bieng INVOLVED and NOT looking for hookups. Also the notion that ALL women or men on Lit are looking for a sexual or
dirty chat is nonsense. Perhaps it is because those particular posters have no luck in posting an ad anyone will take seriously that they feel a random PM is the next best idea when it is cleary not. I don't like to have to be mean to anyone but sometimes it is nessasary to in order for some people to get the message. Ok. End of rant for now. *stepping down from my high horse*. Everyone have a good evening.

Old 01-08-2013, 05:26 PM   #884
SassySheDevil
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck31 View Post
A little late to the party unfortuently but I did want to comment. The PM's seem even worse when the sender totally ignores the statement in the profile about bieng INVOLVED and NOT looking for hookups. Also the notion that ALL women or men on Lit are looking for a sexual or
dirty chat is nonsense. Perhaps it is because those particular posters have no luck in posting an ad anyone will take seriously that they feel a random PM is the next best idea when it is cleary not. I don't like to have to be mean to anyone but sometimes it is nessasary to in order for some people to get the message. Ok. End of rant for now. *stepping down from my high horse*. Everyone have a good evening.
That's giving them credit for reading your profile.

Old 01-08-2013, 09:54 PM   #885
Aurantica
Beloved and Devoted Pet

Here we go again....

Quote:
You need a Daddy Dom to take care of all your wants, needs, desires and factices with knowledge experience.
Do all males posess that odd connection where once they see a sexy pic their language and grammar skills go out the window?

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=783652

Old 01-08-2013, 10:04 PM   #886
SassySheDevil
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurantica View Post
Here we go again....

Do all males posess that odd connection where once they see a sexy pic their language and grammar skills go out the window?
it was out the window already

Old 01-08-2013, 10:06 PM   #887
SassySheDevil
Literotica Guru

I needed to know this.. why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by really??
22 male here. Was caught jerking off for my neighbor when I was supposed to be housesitting for her. Care to chat?

Old 01-08-2013, 11:50 PM   #888
Porkwarrior
Midlife Man Whore

It doesn't really count as Asshattery if it makes you laugh right? A dozen times this week I've gotten PM's that fall into the "douchebag asshat" category from other men that for some reason think I am a woman that will cyber with them. No doubt the "shotgun" approach, and I hope they have fun with the one guy pretending to be a "bi-coed hottie" that is willing to get off with them.

But then I thought I might be putting out some effeminate vibe into the air. Chatting away with a nice girl, just killing time, some jokes, some flirting...and then this.

Quote:
Wait...are you a woman?
It did give me a big belly laugh though. Note to self, talk less about cooking & gardening and work on my Dom side more.

Old 01-09-2013, 07:42 AM   #889
MsQuote
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Thanks for posting this. I read it with great interest along with another similar article written by a man, No One is Entitled to Sex: Why We Should Mock the Nice Guys of OkCupid.

Maybe it was the way the stars were aligned when I read those articles on Sunday, but I had to deal with some real-life asshattery of my own later that day and wrote a blog post about it, ‘Nice Guys’ Finish Last, or at Least Should. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

http://agoodwomansdirtymind.com
Erotic Stories - Pleasures in Photography - Relationship Ramblings - Seductive Soundtracks - Seriously Sexy Fun

A Masterful Seduction by the Book, Taking Flights, Taking Rides , and A Good Woman's Dirty Mind available at Smashwords

Stories on Literotica

Old 01-09-2013, 08:28 AM   #890
Eilan
Paid Internet Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsQuote View Post
Maybe it was the way the stars were aligned when I read those articles on Sunday, but I had to deal with some real-life asshattery of my own later that day and wrote a blog post about it, ‘Nice Guys’ Finish Last, or at Least Should. Let me know what you think. Thanks.
I like your blog post; the last couple of paragraphs, in particular, are spot-on. "Jim's" behavior reminds me of some of the stuff I've read on CaptainAwkward.com.

Old 01-09-2013, 09:06 AM   #891
MsQuote
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I like your blog post; the last couple of paragraphs, in particular, are spot-on. "Jim's" behavior reminds me of some of the stuff I've read on CaptainAwkward.com.
Hee hee ... funny stuff.

I think there's a big difference between guys who are legitimately awkward and unsure of themselves when it comes to approaching and meeting women and guys who think any woman on social media venues like Lit or women who dress sexy in public expect and deserve to be treated like sex slaves for the taking (and tossed aside when they've cum, done or get bored).

Yes, I enjoy sex. A lot. I also have an amazing man in my life with whom I get to share and enjoy those experiences. If he wasn't in my life, I sure as hell wouldn't be open to jumping around from bed to bed to get my jollies. It's not worth the aggravation and bullshit that come with men who are into that stuff. For as wild and adventurous as I can be, I still hold sex as sacred. Most of all, I want and expect and deserve to be treated kindly, respectfully and valued ... not just when a man wants sex, but all the time. And for men who don't have a clue, valuing and respecting women goes a long way in having a mutually happy, enjoyable and fulfilling sex life not to mention the best sex ever.

Erotic Stories - Pleasures in Photography - Relationship Ramblings - Seductive Soundtracks - Seriously Sexy Fun

A Masterful Seduction by the Book, Taking Flights, Taking Rides , and A Good Woman's Dirty Mind available at Smashwords

Stories on Literotica

Old 01-09-2013, 04:12 PM   #892
Aurantica
Beloved and Devoted Pet

Here we go again, with some nut who thinks he can control who and where his girl fucks. Oddly, its the polar opposite of most messages I've received here.

Quote:
I absolutely do not want a girl who fucks only me...I want her to be fucking others constantly and coming to me to be my girl. Why is this girl so hard to find? I want this in all seriousness.

Old 01-09-2013, 05:15 PM   #893
luvnmyboys
Really Experienced

Quote:

I think there's a big difference between guys who are legitimately awkward and unsure of themselves when it comes to approaching and meeting women and guys who think any woman on social media venues like Lit or women who dress sexy in public expect and deserve to be treated like sex slaves for the taking (and tossed aside when they've cum, done or get bored).

Yes, I enjoy sex. A lot. I also have an amazing man in my life with whom I get to share and enjoy those experiences. If he wasn't in my life, I sure as hell wouldn't be open to jumping around from bed to bed to get my jollies. It's not worth the aggravation and bullshit that come with men who are into that stuff. For as wild and adventurous as I can be, I still hold sex as sacred. Most of all, I want and expect and deserve to be treated kindly, respectfully and valued ... not just when a man wants sex, but all the time. And for men who don't have a clue, valuing and respecting women goes a long way in having a mutually happy, enjoyable and fulfilling sex life not to mention the best sex ever.
yes, this is perfectly said and how i feel also. my husband is amazing and coming on here getting hit with crappy lines and dirty messages was just shocking. i love sex and enjoy talking about it. i was surprised with how dirty messages can be from someone i haven't even said hi to. thank god i am not single because if the dating scene is like that i would be alone forever.

Old 01-09-2013, 05:24 PM   #894
MsQuote
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I absolutely do not want a girl who fucks only me...I want her to be fucking others constantly and coming to me to be my girl. Why is this girl so hard to find? I want this in all seriousness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurantica View Post
Quote:

Here we go again, with some nut who thinks he can control who and where his girl fucks. Oddly, its the polar opposite of most messages I've received here.
He wants this in all seriousness??? Bwahahahaha! That's the funniest thing I've read this week.

Stories on Literotica

Old 01-09-2013, 05:35 PM   #895
MsQuote
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnmyboys View Post
yes, this is perfectly said and how i feel also. my husband is amazing and coming on here getting hit with crappy lines and dirty messages was just shocking. i love sex and enjoy talking about it. i was surprised with how dirty messages can be from someone i haven't even said hi to. thank god i am not single because if the dating scene is like that i would be alone forever.
Regarding my real-life asshat experience I had this past weekend, I told my boyfriend about it. All he could say was "gross" and "disgusting," yet he still can't believe that some men can be THAT bad.

Stories on Literotica

Old 01-09-2013, 06:56 PM   #896
Aurantica
Beloved and Devoted Pet

Quote:
Quote:

He wants this in all seriousness??? Bwahahahaha! That's the funniest thing I've read this week.
He should just be girlfriends with a prostitute.

Old 01-09-2013, 08:44 PM   #897
TeaforMe
Literotica Guru

"Originally Posted by dudeyxx
Omg what i great tits.Fuck i love them so much.Im 19 male wish that u are my mom"

19 and already he thinks he can be so rude to women. And ew, he wants me to be his mom!

"A day came—of almost terrified delight and wonder—when the woman pressed a man upon her breast... How she laughed and wept over it—how love, and hope, and prayer woke again in her bosom as he nestled there."

- Author Unknown

Old 01-09-2013, 11:00 PM   #898
BuckyDuckman
Lit's 3rd Worst Hack

A word from a "nice guy" who visited this thread out of writer curiosity....

How do I know I might be a nice guy? I have never PM a woman with a suggestive comment.

That said, have I wound up meeting some remarkably wonderful, vibrant, intelligent, sexy women online? You betcha.

How did I do it? (Guys trolling this thread, pay attention): I did it by being me. I didn't try to hit her up with some great line I heard somewhere. You want to know why? Because the woman I would want to be with wouldn't fall for ANY line I could possible give her.

As far as I know, I never once forced my desire to have sex on a woman. Why? (Again, guys, pay attention) Because I never wanted a woman who wanted me just for my dick. Guess what, most women who say they are that interested in your dick or equally (or more so) interested in your wallet, too. That's been my experience. Your mileage may vary, of course. Still, I've been with women who thought I had a nice sized dick and I've been with women who honestly revealed they had bigger. (For the record, I've never been told I have a small dick, thank you very much, and according to the scientific literature I've read, I'm average to slightly above average.) What I'm saying to any guys trolling this thread is this: She doesn't really care how much you're packing down there. Oh sure, there's a thrill to being a size queen and a "prize in the box of cereal" thrill to coming across a bigger than expected prick, but MOST women will tell there is a limit to how big and long they want. Here's the deal guys: she already KNOWS you want to have sex. Showing her the size of your dick or regaling her with how you have a tongue like a frog doesn't mean much to her. All guys at least SAY that, okay?

So, what's my "secret" with women? HA! As if I have one! Personally, I think I've just been lucky. I've had the pleasure to meet some remarkably wonderful, passionate women in my life who were real people with real interests. And sometimes that interest included getting to know me... and sometimes, getting to "know" me included sex, too.

So any guys trolling this thread - stop it. It's as effective as whistling at a hot woman from a construction site. Do you really think anyone ever got laid doing do that? I'm willing to say, in the history of men, it's never happened.

I get it. I know you're lonely. I know you've taken good care of yourself, you work out, you have a big dick and you're a nice guy. I realize you're willing to be any kind of guy a woman wants you to be if only she'll tell you how to be. But guys? Here's the deal: she doesn't want that kind of guy. That's NOT who's going to end up between her legs. It's going to be the guy who is GENUINELY interested in her and who GENUINELY is interesting to be with.

Who's getting laid tonight? It's going to be a guy like me. An average looking guy with an average sized dick who doesn't care if he gets laid tonight or not. I don't have a fancy line to lay on the ladies. I'm not other there (or here) trolling. I'm just busy being me and looking for someone else who might like me for being just that... me. And when we hook-up, we're going to have a LOT of fun because we like each other.

Okay... that said... my PM's are turned on. (And if that didn't make you pee yourself a bit with laughter, you weren't paying attention to this thread!)

My drivels and scribbles.

Old 01-09-2013, 11:30 PM   #899
MsQuote
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckyDuckman View Post
A word from a "nice guy" who visited this thread out of writer curiosity....

How do I know I might be a nice guy? I have never PM a woman with a suggestive comment.

That said, have I wound up meeting some remarkably wonderful, vibrant, intelligent, sexy women online? You betcha.

How did I do it? (Guys trolling this thread, pay attention): I did it by being me. I didn't try to hit her up with some great line I heard somewhere. You want to know why? Because the woman I would want to be with wouldn't fall for ANY line I could possible give her.

As far as I know, I never once forced my desire to have sex on a woman. Why? (Again, guys, pay attention) Because I never wanted a woman who wanted me just for my dick. Guess what, most women who say they are that interested in your dick or equally (or more so) interested in your wallet, too. That's been my experience. Your mileage may vary, of course. Still, I've been with women who thought I had a nice sized dick and I've been with women who honestly revealed they had bigger. (For the record, I've never been told I have a small dick, thank you very much, and according to the scientific literature I've read, I'm average to slightly above average.) What I'm saying to any guys trolling this thread is this: She doesn't really care how much you're packing down there. Oh sure, there's a thrill to being a size queen and a "prize in the box of cereal" thrill to coming across a bigger than expected prick, but MOST women will tell there is a limit to how big and long they want. Here's the deal guys: she already KNOWS you want to have sex. Showing her the size of your dick or regaling her with how you have a tongue like a frog doesn't mean much to her. All guys at least SAY that, okay?

So, what's my "secret" with women? HA! As if I have one! Personally, I think I've just been lucky. I've had the pleasure to meet some remarkably wonderful, passionate women in my life who were real people with real interests. And sometimes that interest included getting to know me... and sometimes, getting to "know" me included sex, too.

So any guys trolling this thread - stop it. It's as effective as whistling at a hot woman from a construction site. Do you really think anyone ever got laid doing do that? I'm willing to say, in the history of men, it's never happened.

I get it. I know you're lonely. I know you've taken good care of yourself, you work out, you have a big dick and you're a nice guy. I realize you're willing to be any kind of guy a woman wants you to be if only she'll tell you how to be. But guys? Here's the deal: she doesn't want that kind of guy. That's NOT who's going to end up between her legs. It's going to be the guy who is GENUINELY interested in her and who GENUINELY is interesting to be with.

Who's getting laid tonight? It's going to be a guy like me. An average looking guy with an average sized dick who doesn't care if he gets laid tonight or not. I don't have a fancy line to lay on the ladies. I'm not other there (or here) trolling. I'm just busy being me and looking for someone else who might like me for being just that... me. And when we hook-up, we're going to have a LOT of fun because we like each other.

Okay... that said... my PM's are turned on. (And if that didn't make you pee yourself a bit with laughter, you weren't paying attention to this thread!)
Love this!

If I were into PM chats or open to meeting men on Lit (provided you lived reasonably close by), I'd love to get to know you.

Stories on Literotica

Old 01-09-2013, 11:36 PM   #900
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaforMe View Post
"Originally Posted by dudeyxx
Omg what i great tits.Fuck i love them so much.Im 19 male wish that u are my mom"

19 and already he thinks he can be so rude to women. And ew, he wants me to be his mom!
Isn't he just so precious?! I'm sure he is in bed, snuggled up with his Glo-Worm, sucking his thumb, pretending it is 'Mommy's' nipple.