Old 12-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #576
Killjoy24
Loves Spam
 
Killjoy24 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Somewhere in South USA - I lost my map and no gps
Posts: 1,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
You've avoided answering questions that other's have put to you about your contradictions, the holes in your bullshit big enough to drive trucks through, and your alts. Yet you (or one of your alts) cry "poor, poor me!" when I do.

Piss off you silly twat. Stick to writing your stories (which, I complimented you on by the way. You must have missed that beiing too busy setting your hair on fire and running through the boards screaming "TROLL!"), and cut back on the attention seeking.
Grow up and come back when you get a clue AssHat!
I answer every question so that proves you lie there!
If you don't know fiction from non-fiction, that also proves your stupidity! (not to metion the sarcasim in almost every post you make)!

Last edited by Killjoy24 : 12-04-2012 at 08:46 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2012, 08:47 PM   #577
Peaches_n_cream
Experienced
 
Peaches_n_cream is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Castle Rock, CO
Posts: 48
Thumbs down malicious asshattery

Is there a thread for malicious users? I got a good one. Dom asshat trying to get new users to listen to/talk about dog sex so he can humiliate them. Didn't work on me but apparently according to him, I'm not a real sub. My master would have something to say about that..
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2012, 09:12 PM   #578
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing
 
Emerson40's Avatar
 
Emerson40 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: It's not where, but who you're with that matters
Posts: 2,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches_n_cream View Post
Is there a thread for malicious users? I got a good one. Dom asshat trying to get new users to listen to/talk about dog sex so he can humiliate them. Didn't work on me but apparently according to him, I'm not a real sub. My master would have something to say about that..
Is it that guy in the Scouries thread? Please post any PMs he may have sent you here. I bet they'd be full of asshattery.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2012, 09:23 PM   #579
my_lil_secret
Virgin
 
my_lil_secret is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 21
malicious asshattery

No it's not, although Scouries is quite the douche canoe too.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2012, 10:45 PM   #580
Saucyminx
Putting it all away
 
Saucyminx's Avatar
 
Saucyminx is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachMomma View Post
I could make an alt and send out asshat PMs. Hmm, should I be a woman pretending to be a man or a man pretending to be a woman? I could do them both! That would make for interesting asshattery.
I say go tranny and get the best of both worlds.
__________________
My first new story in 3 long years

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. -- Kathleen Casey Theisen

Some days it just doesn't pay to gnaw through the leather straps. --Emo Philips

Don't think about it, just swallow. --my friend Eileen

She went around with a broken heart, and she wasn't sure who'd broken it. She thought it was herself, mostly.
― Ann Brashares


Come on in--the smut is fine
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2012, 11:11 PM   #581
BeachMomma
Sweet n Innocent
 
BeachMomma's Avatar
 
BeachMomma is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In your wildest dreams
Posts: 3,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucyminx View Post
I say go tranny and get the best of both worlds.
And as an added benefit, I'd have a good excuse when I forget which story I'm supposed to be using. I can promise without a doubt, I WOULD forget.
__________________
My Literotica Submissions

Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead.


I came to Literotica for the Eros. I stay for the Agape (LakeSailer_MI, 2013).
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2012, 09:23 PM   #582
MsQuote
Polite Depraved Dame
 
MsQuote's Avatar
 
MsQuote is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: State of Arousal
Posts: 1,404
This isn't from a PM asshat, but from a Craiglist douchebag who posted this ad:

Happy holidays. I posted recently, but perhaps my intent was misunderstood. So, the optimist in me is ready to try again. I am hoping to meet a single parent who may be having trouble providing a good Christmas for her child, or children. Two at most, not a herd-LOL Do you have time to date, and let me take you to nice dinners, movies, concerts, bowling, etc, so that we can get to know each other. You work hard for your family, but cannot seem to catch a break? Please let me be specific about what I am looking for. I will not answer messages asking for money in exchange for hookups. No pros, please. I do not want to throw money on the end of the bed after a quickie. I am single, live alone, and blessed with everything that I need. I grew up in poverty, and remember what it felt like to wake up to nothing on Christmas many times. There is no worse feeling for a child. Those memories are what always make me want to help. Because of my busy schedule and personal matters, I do not desire a serious relationship at this juncture. Would not be fair to the other person. Instead, I want to meet a fit, fun, classy, and down to earth girl to treat like a queen, have some vigorous adult fun with, and make certain that her children have smiles on their faces on that all important morning. I am a father myself, godfather, and a youth sports coach. I would never let a child down, like many men do. I am very realistic, and just want us to part ways as friends when that time comes. I would rather be thought of as someone who did something kind for you, instead of another asshole who used you. I am cute, I am told. That is the word you women always use to describe me. 'Hot' would be better. LOL Youthful looking for sure, fit, nice teeth. Dress nice when I need to, and smell good. I have no desire to meet your children. My focus is on you, sister. If you thrive, then so will they. Their gifts are from you, and no one else. Let me treat YOU right for a change, and we can go together the weekend before Christmas and get what they need. Up until that point, you will have to take a chance, and trust me. No pay to play as we go along. I am generous, but not a sap. Kind, but never a pushover. I can smell BS a mile away. I am not a saint, or perfect in any way. Obviously, I am looking for something, as well. But I would rather see an honest mom get treated right. Nothing sexier than that. Attach a picture (Not a nude one) and tell me bit about yourself. No one liners, please. Put 'HOLIDAYS' in the subject line. I will not open it without both. Sexy single moms only. Looking forward...
__________________
MsQuote

http://agoodwomansdirtymind.com
Erotic Stories - Pleasures in Photography - Relationship Ramblings - Seductive Soundtracks - Seriously Sexy Fun

A Masterful Seduction by the Book, Taking Flights, Taking Rides , and A Good Woman's Dirty Mind available at Smashwords

Stories on Literotica
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2012, 09:39 PM   #583
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing
 
Emerson40's Avatar
 
Emerson40 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: It's not where, but who you're with that matters
Posts: 2,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsQuote View Post
This isn't from a PM asshat, but from a Craiglist douchebag who posted this ad:

Happy holidays. I posted recently, but perhaps my intent was misunderstood. So, the optimist in me is ready to try again. I am hoping to meet a single parent who may be having trouble providing a good Christmas for her child, or children. Two at most, not a herd-LOL Do you have time to date, and let me take you to nice dinners, movies, concerts, bowling, etc, so that we can get to know each other. You work hard for your family, but cannot seem to catch a break? Please let me be specific about what I am looking for. I will not answer messages asking for money in exchange for hookups. No pros, please. I do not want to throw money on the end of the bed after a quickie. I am single, live alone, and blessed with everything that I need. I grew up in poverty, and remember what it felt like to wake up to nothing on Christmas many times. There is no worse feeling for a child. Those memories are what always make me want to help. Because of my busy schedule and personal matters, I do not desire a serious relationship at this juncture. Would not be fair to the other person. Instead, I want to meet a fit, fun, classy, and down to earth girl to treat like a queen, have some vigorous adult fun with, and make certain that her children have smiles on their faces on that all important morning. I am a father myself, godfather, and a youth sports coach. I would never let a child down, like many men do. I am very realistic, and just want us to part ways as friends when that time comes. I would rather be thought of as someone who did something kind for you, instead of another asshole who used you. I am cute, I am told. That is the word you women always use to describe me. 'Hot' would be better. LOL Youthful looking for sure, fit, nice teeth. Dress nice when I need to, and smell good. I have no desire to meet your children. My focus is on you, sister. If you thrive, then so will they. Their gifts are from you, and no one else. Let me treat YOU right for a change, and we can go together the weekend before Christmas and get what they need. Up until that point, you will have to take a chance, and trust me. No pay to play as we go along. I am generous, but not a sap. Kind, but never a pushover. I can smell BS a mile away. I am not a saint, or perfect in any way. Obviously, I am looking for something, as well. But I would rather see an honest mom get treated right. Nothing sexier than that. Attach a picture (Not a nude one) and tell me bit about yourself. No one liners, please. Put 'HOLIDAYS' in the subject line. I will not open it without both. Sexy single moms only. Looking forward...

Sports coach.... Joe? Joe Paterno?
What a scum bag. This guy is probably a complete predator who probably hands out candy canes from a non-descript white van over the holidays.
Creepy Willie-Wonka wanna-be shit-heel.

Sadly, he will probably get some responses and make some kid's Christmas memorable.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2012, 09:43 PM   #584
imemkay
Impish Little Shit
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,651
Beyond creepy!
__________________
I want to wake up where you are.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2012, 09:45 PM   #585
Rainshine
Funny Face
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is online now
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 9,092
Disgusting.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2012, 09:48 PM   #586
Eilan
Paid Internet Troll
 
Eilan's Avatar
 
Eilan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: 'Murika! Fuck, yeah!
Posts: 9,831
*shudders*
__________________
Too fucking cool for a sig.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2012, 10:04 PM   #587
Aurantica
Beloved and Devoted Pet
 
Aurantica's Avatar
 
Aurantica is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Over the hills and far away
Posts: 4,063
Him:
This Montana cowboy could use a good hot woman to keep warm with during this very cold winter.....bent over my knee, skirt hiked up, panties down, and my hard paddle warming your ass....then the real fun begins... Asshole

Me: I don't wear skirts.

Him: Then I'll just have to rip down your pants for that spanking over my knee, hands tied behind your back, ass up in the air getting redder and redder every time I bring down that paddle - then I'll be giving you that hard ass-fucking you so deserve..... Master Asshole

Me: Then I'll just grab a pencil and ram it into your eye socket, smirking at your ruined face as blood and eye fluids gush from the socket like a fountain. I'll take my pocket knife and after knocking you to the ground, I'll slowly saw through your pants and cut off your balls while you thrash and scream, begging for mercy, having never considered the possibility that a woman might not want to be tied up and beaten. And as a finishing touch I will shove your balls so far up your ass you'll be able to taste them. As I leave your writhing, bloody body I'll make sure to grind your hands into the dust as I lean in close to your ear and say: "I did warn you."

Him: Wow that sounds HOT....

OK, seriously now, you are advertised as a submissive woman who loves to be whipped - the messages sent to you reflect your interests as advertised....

I mean seriously, you are on a BDSM site!

MASTER ASSHOLE - by the way, don't forget to address me as MASTER (and yes, all capital letters....)

Me: Dude, just because I said I'm submissive doesn't mean I'm submissive to YOU. Would you expect someone on a computer forum to come over and fix your computer with no invitation? Of course not. So don't expect me to get down on my knees for you.
__________________
Always looking for SRP partners....

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=783652
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2012, 10:13 PM   #588
MsQuote
Polite Depraved Dame
 
MsQuote's Avatar
 
MsQuote is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: State of Arousal
Posts: 1,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurantica View Post
Me: Dude, just because I said I'm submissive doesn't mean I'm submissive to YOU. Would you expect someone on a computer forum to come over and fix your computer with no invitation? Of course not. So don't expect me to get down on my knees for you.
Well played! *clap* *clap* *clap*
__________________
MsQuote

http://agoodwomansdirtymind.com
Erotic Stories - Pleasures in Photography - Relationship Ramblings - Seductive Soundtracks - Seriously Sexy Fun

A Masterful Seduction by the Book, Taking Flights, Taking Rides , and A Good Woman's Dirty Mind available at Smashwords

Stories on Literotica
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2012, 12:10 AM   #589
Aurantica
Beloved and Devoted Pet
 
Aurantica's Avatar
 
Aurantica is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Over the hills and far away
Posts: 4,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsQuote View Post
Well played! *clap* *clap* *clap*
* takes a bow*

I get the feeling this won't be the last time I've heard from this person.
__________________
Always looking for SRP partners....

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=783652
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2012, 06:37 AM   #590
Eilan
Paid Internet Troll
 
Eilan's Avatar
 
Eilan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: 'Murika! Fuck, yeah!
Posts: 9,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurantica View Post
I get the feeling this won't be the last time I've heard from this person.
Oh, well. More fodder for this thread.
__________________
Too fucking cool for a sig.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2012, 06:47 AM   #591
BeachMomma
Sweet n Innocent
 
BeachMomma's Avatar
 
BeachMomma is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In your wildest dreams
Posts: 3,974
I got five or six unsolicited PMs yesterday but none imaginative enough to post. Blah.
__________________
My Literotica Submissions

Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead.


I came to Literotica for the Eros. I stay for the Agape (LakeSailer_MI, 2013).
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2012, 09:55 AM   #592
Killjoy24
Loves Spam
 
Killjoy24 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Somewhere in South USA - I lost my map and no gps
Posts: 1,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsQuote View Post
Well played! *clap* *clap* *clap*
Agree! Good job!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2012, 09:55 AM   #593
pmann
Little Lion
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 5,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsQuote View Post
This isn't from a PM asshat, but from a Craiglist douchebag who posted this ad:

Happy holidays. I posted recently, but perhaps my intent was misunderstood. So, the optimist in me is ready to try again. I am hoping to meet a single parent who may be having trouble providing a good Christmas for her child, or children. Two at most, not a herd-LOL Do you have time to date, and let me take you to nice dinners, movies, concerts, bowling, etc, so that we can get to know each other. You work hard for your family, but cannot seem to catch a break? Please let me be specific about what I am looking for. I will not answer messages asking for money in exchange for hookups. No pros, please. I do not want to throw money on the end of the bed after a quickie. I am single, live alone, and blessed with everything that I need. I grew up in poverty, and remember what it felt like to wake up to nothing on Christmas many times. There is no worse feeling for a child. Those memories are what always make me want to help. Because of my busy schedule and personal matters, I do not desire a serious relationship at this juncture. Would not be fair to the other person. Instead, I want to meet a fit, fun, classy, and down to earth girl to treat like a queen, have some vigorous adult fun with, and make certain that her children have smiles on their faces on that all important morning. I am a father myself, godfather, and a youth sports coach. I would never let a child down, like many men do. I am very realistic, and just want us to part ways as friends when that time comes. I would rather be thought of as someone who did something kind for you, instead of another asshole who used you. I am cute, I am told. That is the word you women always use to describe me. 'Hot' would be better. LOL Youthful looking for sure, fit, nice teeth. Dress nice when I need to, and smell good. I have no desire to meet your children. My focus is on you, sister. If you thrive, then so will they. Their gifts are from you, and no one else. Let me treat YOU right for a change, and we can go together the weekend before Christmas and get what they need. Up until that point, you will have to take a chance, and trust me. No pay to play as we go along. I am generous, but not a sap. Kind, but never a pushover. I can smell BS a mile away. I am not a saint, or perfect in any way. Obviously, I am looking for something, as well. But I would rather see an honest mom get treated right. Nothing sexier than that. Attach a picture (Not a nude one) and tell me bit about yourself. No one liners, please. Put 'HOLIDAYS' in the subject line. I will not open it without both. Sexy single moms only. Looking forward...

This is seriously vile. If you want to hire a hooker, hire a hooker. If you want to be benevolent, be benevolent. But don't fucking mix the two. This is really sad.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby


Stay up with me, don't fall asleep...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2012, 03:56 AM   #594
my_lil_secret
Virgin
 
my_lil_secret is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 21
Malicious Asshat: initiates beware

Here's a convo I got the mispleasure of having with someone right when I signed up on Lit. First Master I met, really. And I'd never explored my sub side before.. He confused the Hell out of me! Didn't stop me from 'sniffing' out his bullshit, but still. Gave me a bad taste in my mouth, had to block him eventually. Now I know what's up, but for all the poor gullible girls out there actually willing to follow through with his bizarre initiation: They're probably being laughed at regularly by this Asshole who, I'm told, likes to humiliate initiates to Lit. Pity it's not allowed to post his user name..



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peaches.... this was a test. If you can't even follow a simple test, how can I knnow you'll carry out minor tasks? This task isn't even extreme. It's an audio file.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then test failed on account of stupid test. I'm all for open mindedness. I even take direction impeccably or so I'm told. I love pleasing, and you're making it pretty hard right now. I refuse to listen to shit about dog sex. And one picture wouldn't have killed you. How do I know you're not some sick, twisted, dirty old man? I'm just standing up for myself. I do that impeccably too.

Maybe I'm not a sub--or not your kind of sub.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peaches........ For allI know....you already listened to it. The thing is.... You're willing to forgo lots of fun, by not listening to a one minute file? Really? I'm sure you've seen worse in our life.

If you're going to be this stubborn, then perhaps you're right. I bet you do follow directions wel. I wouldn't know though..would I?

I also don't know for sure that you're actually female. How about that? Why? Anyone can send pics. If I saw a specific pic that I told you to tak, then I'd believe you. This is from experience.

It's up to you. You won't meet me halfway.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Peaches, if only you did your task, you'd love your reward. Does the link work or not?

If you' not talking to me anymore, say so, so I can stop writing you.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you truly want a real DOM, who will teach you things you nev knew about, then do your initiation task.

If you want some old, balding internet creep to kiss our ass and beg you fro things, then you have the wwrong person.

If you wanna feel nastier than you've ever felt..and sexier..stay with me.



[You're playing mind games with me, ]

How is that NOT what I told yo do?



["I highly doubt you think I'm not who I am. "]

Actually, the are many gay men on LiT who pretend to be female, becasue it is a fetish for many gay men to "Turn" a man gay.

["I. on the other hand wonder who the hell you are if you can't even send proof that I should follow your lead."]

In time, you would get proof, and be most pleasantly suprised. The prooff is also in the words of the other subs in the threads I am in. Ask them, if you don't belive me.


Does the file work, Peaches?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one was teaching you dog sex. It was a task. The task was to listen to a file, and paly to it, then tell me what you felt. Simple. i didn't even HAVE to tell you the subject matter, but I was nice and told you.

Why can't you understand this?

Just listen.. as you play, tell me what you felt, and we can move on. How hard is that?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2012, 07:07 AM   #595
Eilan
Paid Internet Troll
 
Eilan's Avatar
 
Eilan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: 'Murika! Fuck, yeah!
Posts: 9,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by my_lil_secret View Post
Here's a convo I got the mispleasure of having with someone right when I signed up on Lit. First Master I met, really. And I'd never explored my sub side before.. He confused the Hell out of me! Didn't stop me from 'sniffing' out his bullshit, but still. Gave me a bad taste in my mouth, had to block him eventually. Now I know what's up, but for all the poor gullible girls out there actually willing to follow through with his bizarre initiation: They're probably being laughed at regularly by this Asshole who, I'm told, likes to humiliate initiates to Lit. Pity it's not allowed to post his user name..
I don't know who this assclown is, but he's no "Master." He's a leg-humping wannabe predator who probably still lives in his mama's basement.

There's no rule that says you can't share his name via PM.
__________________
Too fucking cool for a sig.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2012, 07:34 AM   #596
Rainshine
Funny Face
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is online now
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 9,092
Ugh, what a creeper. He's definitely no Master, and I wouldn't mind that PM either.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2012, 10:29 AM   #597
Ashley761
Loves Spam
 
Ashley761 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Somewhere in Florida - Don't Ask!
Posts: 210
fun?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I am (name / age deleted) .m.atlanta, brown hair, blue eyes, 6'0 and fit. My friends know me as the smart, cute, funny, and bit sarcastic one of the group. Though, they have no idea how horny and kinky I really am, nor do they know how far my fantasies go. I'm not sure they would believe me even if I told them. I love to explore and have fun, and meet new people.

I like to run, read, drink wine, go out with friends, and of course sex. I'd love to chat and have some fun. What are you up to?

I hope we can connect.

(name and emailIM deleted)

Exact same message four times from four different names!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2012, 12:50 PM   #598
Killjoy24
Loves Spam
 
Killjoy24 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Somewhere in South USA - I lost my map and no gps
Posts: 1,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley761 View Post
fun?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I am (name / age deleted) .m.atlanta, brown hair, blue eyes, 6'0 and fit. My friends know me as the smart, cute, funny, and bit sarcastic one of the group. Though, they have no idea how horny and kinky I really am, nor do they know how far my fantasies go. I'm not sure they would believe me even if I told them. I love to explore and have fun, and meet new people.

I like to run, read, drink wine, go out with friends, and of course sex. I'd love to chat and have some fun. What are you up to?

I hope we can connect.

(name and emailIM deleted)

Exact same message four times from four different names!
Got same one three times!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2012, 04:52 PM   #599
Aurantica
Beloved and Devoted Pet
 
Aurantica's Avatar
 
Aurantica is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Over the hills and far away
Posts: 4,063
Here's one I got out of the blue :

The sub can receive a thorough whipping, extreme hole stretching, nipple and tit stretching . Generally, the sub may be suspended during her whippings to insure that the subs entire body is available to be whipped. However, the areas of the body that will be open to whipping will be the upper back, her ass, her thighs, her breasts, and her pussy. During the whippings the Master will provide verbal inducements and verbal reprogramming techniques with each strike of the whip on the sub flesh in order to psychologically and physically reprogram the sub and instill in her a permanent sense of the worthless whore that she is

And all without context or asking if I was interested.
__________________
Always looking for SRP partners....

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=783652
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2012, 06:19 PM   #600
MsQuote
Polite Depraved Dame
 
MsQuote's Avatar
 
MsQuote is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: State of Arousal
Posts: 1,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurantica View Post
Here's one I got out of the blue :

The sub can receive a thorough whipping, extreme hole stretching, nipple and tit stretching . Generally, the sub may be suspended during her whippings to insure that the subs entire body is available to be whipped. However, the areas of the body that will be open to whipping will be the upper back, her ass, her thighs, her breasts, and her pussy. During the whippings the Master will provide verbal inducements and verbal reprogramming techniques with each strike of the whip on the sub flesh in order to psychologically and physically reprogram the sub and instill in her a permanent sense of the worthless whore that she is

And all without context or asking if I was interested.
The only thing this guy is a master of is of his own domain.
__________________
MsQuote

http://agoodwomansdirtymind.com
Erotic Stories - Pleasures in Photography - Relationship Ramblings - Seductive Soundtracks - Seriously Sexy Fun

A Masterful Seduction by the Book, Taking Flights, Taking Rides , and A Good Woman's Dirty Mind available at Smashwords

Stories on Literotica
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:16 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.