Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To... > HT Cafe

Old 02-19-2011, 07:36 AM   #26
Texguy84
Professional Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuna1981 View Post
Texguy - I highly doubt that you could be "that guy."
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhisper View Post
dude. been reading your posts for a while. you are definitely not "that guy". :>
Gorsh, y'all are gonna make me blush!

"There is no problem that can not be solved with suitable applications of lubricant or force."

I have a sexual purity score of 60.2% (39.8% corrupt). What's YOUR sexual purity score?

My Sex Map

My Stories

My Tumblr

If you need help, here are some places you can contact.

Old 02-20-2011, 09:43 PM   #27
VTDarkAngel
Virgin

While I do like the word 'asshattery,' I find 'jackassery' to be equally amusing.
However, I think we'll all find a common thread with these asshats. They'll probably all be male, and they'll probably all be messaging females. Whoever proves me wrong gets a dozen of Krispy Kreme's finest.
As an aside, I get tons of messages when I go into chats (including the times when I went into the chat here). 99% were from males, and 90% of them thought that I was female. It's kinda funny to shoot them doing for not checking information first.

Old 02-21-2011, 06:27 AM   #28
yuna1981
Literotica Guru

ok i got one that is a peculiar variety of asshat.

so i'll give him credit, he read my profile. however... lollygagging is not a sexual activity, certain not "gagging on cock."

not only was that a bit rude, it also shows you don't know what lollygagging means. (that word... i don't think it means what you think it means!) and that means, i don't want to talk to you.

Old 02-21-2011, 09:40 AM   #29
satindesire
Queen of Geeks

I have a "style"?

Holy shit dude.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=756470

Are you cosmetically clueless? Do you want to learn how to look like a bombshell in the comfort of your own home? Come visit my Noble-Prize winning thread and ask your questions to The Makeup Fairy!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=802027

Old 02-21-2011, 12:28 PM   #30
Eilan
Paid Internet Troll

I once got flamed via PM--several months after the fact--for ending a brief PM exchange when it got too leg-humpy. According to the sender, women who choose to hang out on adult sites are obligated to indulge men's fantasies.

A few years ago, I made a smart-assed "don't do anything you can't spell" comment on a Personals Board bestiality thread, and my inbox was flooded with PMs from asshats who wanted me to describe my experiences with animals. Yeah, I learned my lesson on that one.

Old 02-21-2011, 01:31 PM   #31
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?

Quote:
VTdarkangel quoth:
they'll probably all be male, and they'll probably all be messaging females. whoever proves me wrong gets a dozen of krispy kreme's finest.
aw, c'mon man, talk about shooting fish in a barrel! :>

Quote:
yuna quoth:
lollygagging is not a sexual activity, certain not "gagging on cock."
wow...stupid as well as a leg humper!

satin: yes, you do. just own it. :>

Quote:
eilan quoth:
according to the sender, women who choose to hang out on adult sites are obligated to indulge men's fantasies.
that's the same garden variety of asshat that things the fact that he's pitching a tent is somehow your problem and therefore, you're obliged to do something about it. what a putz.

and you know, responding to that thread was a rookie mistake.

ed

exemplar of youthful snark: "does it hurt little boy? are you going to cry now? well suck it up and be a man."

psst! hey, wanna see a blog?

Old 02-21-2011, 01:53 PM   #32
Eilan
Paid Internet Troll

Quote:
and you know, responding to that thread was a rookie mistake.
From a non-rookie.

Know your audience, folks.

Old 02-21-2011, 03:37 PM   #33
coastal-boy
Literotica Guru

you should see the new PM I just got. Amazing sad.

Old 02-21-2011, 03:40 PM   #34
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?

i was wondering how long that might take. :>

ed

exemplar of youthful snark: "does it hurt little boy? are you going to cry now? well suck it up and be a man."

Old 02-22-2011, 01:15 AM   #35
blueberree
Really Experienced

Most of mine are some variation on a theme

48/m/state, married. Enjoy reading, mostly nonfiction, hiking and backpacking, movies... mostly old.

On the erotic front love to share and explore erotic fantasies in detailed cyber/rp (here or yahoo/msn/skype), love voice chat, love semi public erotic encounters...

my id is X (yahoo or skype).com

Care to chat?

Old 02-22-2011, 09:14 AM   #36
bailadora
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastal-boy View Post
you should see the new PM I just got. Amazing sad.
Aww, now you're teasing, Coastal -boy!

What we do, Miss Ventura, does not define who we are. What defines us is how well we rise after falling. ~ Lionel, Maid in Manhattan

Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted. ~ Dr. Randy Pausch

This is LIT-erotica, where the size of your polysyllable matters. - swiped from Velvet Darkness

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who do not believe, no proof is possible.~ Stuart Chase

Swiped from Fire Breeze: my johari window. Curiosity and all that jazz...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regarding Dirty PMs: Don't bother. Your orgasm is not my problem.

Old 02-22-2011, 09:36 AM   #37
mythtrav16
Literotica Guru

For a little while I kept getting these weird PMs that didn't make any sense. Eventually, I twigged that the messager was replying to posts I'd made in various threads. It was really difficult to understand what was going on, as their PMs were just the barest sentence fragments - with no context.

I explained to the messager that posts are normally best replied to in their respective threads and they seemed to understand. But then, they wanted to have a PM discussion about developing somebody else's story idea! I admit that I'd replied to a thread about this in the "Story Ideas" section, but I was just adding my 2 cents to the public discussion. Why this third person thought that was an invitation for them to suddenly start PM-ing me about the subject matter, I don't know.

Once again, I explained how forums are supposed to work and suggested to this person that any ideas they might have for such a story would work best as public posts in the thread that began the whole discussion. That was the last I heard from them.

Weird.
ATTENTION: If this post is an idea I've posted in the "Story Ideas" forum, then it is a story that I have no intention of writing myself, unless I say otherwise in the post. I'm posting the idea for other authors to run with, if they're interested.

Looking good, being sexy and being beautiful are three completely different things.

My Stories

Last edited by mythtrav16 : 02-22-2011 at 09:47 AM.

Old 02-23-2011, 05:40 PM   #38
Slave Master
Just a horny sub SAHM

Hi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I PMed you before, you never replied after 1 or 2 exchanges:/

I wonder why?

mmm - looks like I should think of this thread before hitting delete so quickly

Katie

Pls look at my profile or PM me ... Katie

Let's do it ... [gets me sooo wet ...]

Pics - For my sexy husband ...

If you want to play with me - go here

Horny Mummy thread V2

or my older thread (pics and videos)
Horny Mummy thread ... - hehe this is not the same as the fabulous yummy mummy thread

Kink score = 500 - I might need some help

the closest 'twin' I have found so far - well she has much bigger boobs than me - although we have the same hair and features

My current fave ...

mm

love this and this - thanks CGJ mm who could refuse ...

mmm

Big Meanie's Stories
Katie Gets Her Wish
Katie's Valentine's Day Gift
Katie's Rough Day
Katie's New Job *NEW*

Last edited by Slave Master : 02-23-2011 at 06:08 PM.

Old 02-23-2011, 06:13 PM   #39
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?

mythtrav: OK, that's just weird!

slave master: well, the thread's still fairly new. next time, perhaps? :>

ed

Old 02-25-2011, 05:22 PM   #40
Saucyminx
Putting it all away

and here is another one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asshat
Hi you little minx you
Wanna get on your knees now. Or do you wanna lay on your back and let me lick your sweet pussy until you're screaming to be fucked?
Hmmm, how about option 3?

You quit sending unsolicited pics of your wang and go fuck yourself???

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. -- Kathleen Casey Theisen

Some days it just doesn't pay to gnaw through the leather straps. --Emo Philips

Don't think about it, just swallow. --my friend Eileen

She went around with a broken heart, and she wasn't sure who'd broken it. She thought it was herself, mostly.
― Ann Brashares

Come on in--the smut is fine

Old 02-25-2011, 06:56 PM   #41
Quoll
Area 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucyminx View Post

There's nothing worse than pushy out of date geeks.

Old 02-26-2011, 01:35 PM   #42
mythtrav16
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoll View Post
I wasn't aware that pussy-licking had gone out of date?
In that case, what's trendy in the way of making one's woman quivver these days?
ATTENTION: If this post is an idea I've posted in the "Story Ideas" forum, then it is a story that I have no intention of writing myself, unless I say otherwise in the post. I'm posting the idea for other authors to run with, if they're interested.

Looking good, being sexy and being beautiful are three completely different things.

My Stories

Old 02-26-2011, 05:28 PM   #43
satindesire
Queen of Geeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythtrav16 View Post
In that case, what's trendy in the way of making one's woman quivver these days?
Making sure that the woman in question is YOUR WOMAN before sending her messages like that, for starters?

Are you cosmetically clueless? Do you want to learn how to look like a bombshell in the comfort of your own home? Come visit my Noble-Prize winning thread and ask your questions to The Makeup Fairy!

Old 02-26-2011, 07:02 PM   #44
Quoll
Area 25

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucyminx View Post

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mythtrav16 View Post
unsolicited = pushy; wang = old type of computer; = humour.

That explained, it's not about what's in or out (could be a pun but it's not), it's about the attitude that anything remotely female* on this site has, by dint of just being here, given full and unequivocal consent to any self serving, disrespectful, monosyllabic troglodyte who has an itch in his pants and feels it's his divine right to receive sexual or mental gratification regardless of the interests of his intended target.

If this was to occur on the streets he would most likely (at a minimum and barring any legal consequences) get a knee in the balls, this thread then is a virtual knee.

As to what's trendy in making my woman quiver, it has and always will be, in my opinion, the simple matter of being the complete opposite of the type of person I have just described.

*I'm sure it's not only just females that are insulted in this fashion but for the purpose of this reply I'll stick with that.

Old 02-26-2011, 07:52 PM   #45
bailadora
Literotica Guru

This was sent to me from someone who didn't like the advice I gave krisl on the "attracted at work by" thread:

Quote:
This is not a church; Literotica doesn’t sell bibles, and no one is singing hymns. This web site is about SEX, raw, unadulterated SEX! If you are having trouble handling your own sexual urges: throwing a wet-blanket on other people isn’t going to lessen your urges. Instead of preaching hypocrisy, perhaps you might benefit from counseling yourself.

I think the keyword in your rant is “Former”. I think you are a “Former” lot of things, as in life has passed you by, and now you are an angry, middle-aged women. You really should seek professional help; getting old isn't really the end of the world.

I'll own being middle aged. But angry? Nah - I'm in my prime and just hitting my stride. Life is good.

This person clearly doesn't realize HT'ers say what they think, not necessarily what the OP wants to hear. This is the wrong place to post if all anyone is seeking is approval/validation of their opinions/position.

What we do, Miss Ventura, does not define who we are. What defines us is how well we rise after falling. ~ Lionel, Maid in Manhattan

Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted. ~ Dr. Randy Pausch

This is LIT-erotica, where the size of your polysyllable matters. - swiped from Velvet Darkness

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who do not believe, no proof is possible.~ Stuart Chase

Old 02-26-2011, 08:05 PM   #46
fuckmeat
That all you got?

Location: lying in the darkest corner of your skull, beaten, humiliated and broken... waiting for you to do it all again.
Sarcasm fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asshat
wanna chat on IM? im kind of bored atm lol x
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckmeat
Oh holy fuck! You're bored! That is SO hot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by asshat
really? wanna see my dick then
Lemme think...

In the shadow of your

Old 02-26-2011, 08:15 PM   #47
Quoll
Area 25

Quote:
unsolicited = pushy; wang = old type of computer; = humour.

That explained, it's not about what's in or out (could be a pun but it's not), it's about the attitude that anything remotely female* on this site has, by dint of just being here, given full and unequivocal consent to any self serving, disrespectful, monosyllabic troglodyte who has an itch in his pants and feels it's his divine right to receive sexual or mental gratification regardless of the interests of his intended target.

If this was to occur on the streets he would most likely (at a minimum and barring any legal consequences) get a knee in the balls, this thread then is a virtual knee.

As to what's trendy in making my woman quiver, it has and always will be, in my opinion, the simple matter of being the complete opposite of the type of person I have just described.

*I'm sure it's not only just females that are insulted in this fashion but for the purpose of this reply I'll stick with that.
Case in point.
Quote:
This web site is about SEX, raw, unadulterated SEX!
Really, you know that's not even close to the truth, you just want it to be.

Old 02-26-2011, 10:10 PM   #48
bailadora
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by satindesire View Post
I have a "style"?

Holy shit dude.
Quote:
satin: yes, you do. just own it. :>
*nods* I present Exhibit A.

Satin, you've always had class, girl. But you really outdid yourself with that one! ROFLMAO!

Old 02-26-2011, 11:06 PM   #49
satindesire
Queen of Geeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailadora View Post
This was sent to me from someone who didn't like the advice I gave krisl on the "attracted at work by" thread: *snip*
I know EXACTLY who you're talking about, and he is a grade A moron. This PM is so him it reeks of drunken gorilla.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailadora View Post
*nods* I present Exhibit A.

Satin, you've always had class, girl. But you really outdid yourself with that one! ROFLMAO!
Oh Right on! Some of my best work, if I do say so myself. And since I did, I do.

Old 02-27-2011, 12:46 AM   #50
bobsgirl
Jiggly

Quote:
I'm willing to help, I'll start sending out PMs straight away, because that's the kind of guy I am.
Willing to be first on the list.

But please do remember I have delicate sensibilities.