Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To... > HT Cafe

Old 04-13-2014, 08:16 AM   #1
Rainshine
Funny Face

Spotlight Thread: The esteemed Miles Long

OK so the last victim is AWOL and her thread is dead so I'm just going to go ahead and start a thread for the next victim. (rules schmules)

So let's go, HT, and shine the light on our friend, the owner of the best lips on Lit, MILES LONG.

1. Hey you. Are you ready? Some Lit questions to get you started...

2. What bought you to Lit?

3. What keeps you at Lit?

4. What do you feel Lit could benefit from?

5. What do you think Lit could do to lose?

6. What influence has Lit had on you as a person?

And some Fluff...

7. Speaking of your lips, how do you feel about the adoration those babies receive?

8. Do you think your lips help you to produce such amazing mouth instrumentals?

9. Top three musical artists and/or bands?

10. What are you three favourite films of all time?

11. What are you three favourite songs of all time?

12. Do you prefer the ocean or mountains?

13. What is your dream holiday destination?

14. You're stuck in a library, what section do you go to?

15. Do you like people who put food photos on Facebook all the time?

16. Beer on trains, how do you feel about that? (How is the hangover?)

17. What is your favourite season?

18. Are you a morning or a night person?

19. Nicolas Cage... just misunderstood?

20. What exactly was it that Meatloaf wouldn't do for love?

Old 04-13-2014, 01:08 PM   #2
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

"Rules schmules"? But this is the interwebs! Clearly the latest victim preferred to leave rather than set up the next thread, and we should honor that sacrifice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
OK so the last victim is AWOL and her thread is dead so I'm just going to go ahead and start a thread for the next victim. (rules schmules)

So let's go, HT, and shine the light on our friend, the owner of the best lips on Lit, MILES LONG.

1. Hey you. Are you ready? Yes. Some Lit questions to get you started...

2. What bought you to Lit?
Nothing bought me because I am not for sale. (But I mean like how much money are you offering, just hypothetically speaking of course?) Perhaps what you meant to ask is what brought me to Lit. In a word? Titties. In three words? All dem titties. Actually, I first found the stories part of the site back when I was in high school. (Don't worry, Mods, I found Lit on my 18th birthday.... *makes exaggerated winking gesture while typing winking emoticon* ) I only knew about the stories for several years and then eventually discovered the chat part of the site. I know many of you think that Lit Chat is something of an urban legend, but it actually worked pretty reliably a long time ago. Eventually it got buggy and laggy and other words ending in -ggy that indicate poor performance, and that's when I found the bulletin boards. I decided I liked the boards best because you can read and post at your own pace and it was a good mix of sexy, silly, and informative. Plus all dem titties.

3. What keeps you at Lit? Well, there's a bomb strapped to the bottom of my laptop, and if I type any slower than 50 wpm it will explode, killing everyone on board. Wait, that's the plot to the Academy Award-winning 1994 movie Speed, starring Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves. What keeps me at Lit is the humor, the interesting discussions about sexuality, and, of course, the titties.

4. What do you feel Lit could benefit from? I think an open bar would be good. It would be nice if Lit could get me a discount on sweat pants too. I would like that.

5. What do you think Lit could do to lose? At times Lit can be a Machiavellian snake pit of subterfuge and treachery. I know that will never change but I think Lit would be a better place if people just rubbed their junk politely and didn't attack others.

6. What influence has Lit had on you as a person? Well it's certainly caused more holes in my sweat pants, I can tell you that! Sorry, I'll stop making weird sweat pants comments. (No I won't.) Lit has broadened my horizons on the world of sexuality. I've learned about all kinds of kinks and fetishes here, and I think it's also helped me think about what I like and don't like (and why), and has helped me articulate my own sexuality better.

And some Fluff...

7. Speaking of your lips, how do you feel about the adoration those babies receive?
I feel like adoration is a strong word. I mean no one has even sent me a tribute pic. Until those start rolling in from the Lit Ladies let's hold off on using words like adoration. The compliments are nice and I appreciate them; if people like my lips then I guess what is there to say besides pucker up, bitches!

8. Do you think your lips help you to produce such amazing mouth instrumentals? The lips are absolutely the key to mouth instrumentals. This is scientific fact.

9. Top three musical artists and/or bands? Gosh, my three favesies? Let's see...

1. The Beatles. I always go back and forth between Rubber Soul and Revolver for my favorite album of all time.
2. Here Come the Mummies. It is impossible to listen to these guys and not be happy.
3. Louis Armstrong. Listen to his old recordings with the Hot 5's and Hot 7's, songs like "Muskrat Ramble" and "Jazz Lips" and "Struttin' With Some Barbecue". Fucking amazing. And when he just goes to fucking town the last 1:45 of "King of the Zulus" it is absolutely sublime.

10. What are you three favourite films of all time? This question turned out to be very difficult as I have lots of favorites apparently. But if I only get three, here they are:

1. Hoosiers. "The sun don't shine on the same dog's ass everyday, but mister you ain't seen a ray of light since you got here." Welcome to Indiana basketball.
2. Star Wars. "You must learn the ways of the Force if you're to come with me to Alderaan." As a young boy oh how I yearned for an old hermit to say those same words to me!
3. Casablanca. "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine..."

My apologies to the 20 some-odd other movies I easily could have chosen!

11. What are you three favourite songs of all time?

1. In My Life ~ The Beatles

After that I don't really know. I don't ever sit around and think about favorite songs. So I guess I'll just pick two randoms...

2. I guess I'll go with the school song and alma mater from my university. The songs are nothing special musically, but they are very special to me for what they represent: a wonderful college experience that was very influential on my growth into the man I am today.I cannot sing these songs without being overcome with a multitude of emotions.

3. Baby Got Back ~ Sir Mix-ALot. I have to respect a man who likes big butts and cannot lie about it. I'm right there with him.

12. Do you prefer the ocean or mountains? *snort* The ocean, always the ocean. Side trips to the mountains are fun too, though.

13. What is your dream holiday destination? Hmmm, I've been toying with the idea of riding my bicycle around Ireland. Pedal all day and enjoy the countryside and beautiful views, then stop in a little town at night and enjoy a few pints at a pub. Then get up and do it again.

14. You're stuck in a library, what section do you go to? How does one get "stuck" in a library? That's like saying I got "stuck" with prime rib for dinner. Oh damn. I would go see how many Agatha Christie novels they have and start reading about murder...

15. Do you like people who put food photos on Facebook all the time? I don't like or dislike people based on food photos. There are certainly worse things people can put up pictures of.

16. Beer on trains, how do you feel about that? (How is the hangover?) Beer on trains is a vital part of the daily commute. Chugga chugga! No hangover today, thank you!

17. What is your favourite season? Summer is definitely my favorite. I love the sunshine and hot weather. It's a great time to go to the ocean and enjoy the salty breezes, or you can go to the mountains to escape the humidity. Summer means grilling meats, outdoor concerts, state fairs, baseball games, swimming pools, lemonade, and drinking outdoors. Love it.

18. Are you a morning or a night person? I am naturally more of a night owl, but my work has basically forced me to be a morning person for most of my adult life. I even quite enjoy being up early on a quiet weekend morning with my coffee and books.

19. Nicolas Cage... just misunderstood? I don't really have any strong feelings about Mr Cage. I love Con Air and The Rock - they are definitely two of the greatest mid-90s cheesy action movies out there. But as to him being understood or misunderstood, I don't know?

20. What exactly was it that Meatloaf wouldn't do for love? No one knows for sure what Meatloaf is referring to when he says "But I won't do that," but scholars contend it could be any number of things ranging from attending Lilith Fair to watching Wheel of Fortune. Personally, I still think "that" refers to taking it up the butt.

Old 04-13-2014, 01:14 PM   #3
tiny_tits
itty-bitty

21. Where did you go on your last big vacation?

Old 04-13-2014, 01:23 PM   #4
Aquagal

What is your highest score on WWF?

Do you watch WWF?

Where do you go on Lit for your best titty viewing fix?

Who is the other party in your best bromance?

Old 04-13-2014, 01:34 PM   #5
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny_tits View Post
21. Where did you go on your last big vacation?
Last summer I went to Toronto. I highly recommend a visit, truly a wonderful city.

Old 04-13-2014, 01:49 PM   #6
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquagal View Post
What is your highest score on WWF?

Do you watch WWF?

Where do you go on Lit for your best titty viewing fix?

Who is the other party in your best bromance?
What is your highest score on WWF? I didn't realize WWF had stats! Ok it looks like my highest game score was 625. Highest scoring word was 149 points.

Do you watch WWF? You mean the fake wrestling? No.

Where do you go on Lit for your best titty viewing fix? I actually don't really go to Lit for the titties. I have seen some nice titties here over the years, but it's not the focus. I suppose the best place on here to see some would be the Am Pics section.

Who is the other party in your best bromance? You mean like who am I in a bromance with? Hmmm, not sure I really have one. None of my friends really qualify as a bromance. So I guess I'll just say my best friend. We hang out and watch sports together. I know that is a lame bromance but it's all I've got.

Old 04-13-2014, 02:22 PM   #7
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Well that was fun! Who is up next? Aquagal? Ok, Aquagal! I'll go start your thread now!

Old 04-13-2014, 03:49 PM   #8
fire_breeze
His Cleopatra

Oooh, a good choice, Rainshine! I was wondering when Mr. Long would show up.

Here are a few of mine. Don't worry, they're easy .

1. If you can get an advanced degree in anything you want - forget the stupid concept of 'social usefulness' - what would you study?

2. What is your proudest accomplishment, so far?

3. What terrifies you?

4. If you can give anyone a random piece of advice, to whom would you give it and what would that advice be? And why?

5. If you could go back and meet your 17 year-old self (or however old people are when they graduate high school), what would you tell him?

6. What's the one thing people are wrong about you?

7. What's the one thing you want people to know about you when they first meet you?

8. Do you control your own destiny or does destiny control you?

9. If you could change anything about the society in which you currently live, what would it be and why?

10. What is the last book you've read and what made you chose it?

And that's it. For now.
But sing me of the moonlight and of the stars
and of our sighs at midnight.

I want to live - richly, darkly and entirely.
I want my mind challenged, my body thrilled, my soul inspired.
I want my senses to come alive, to burn with passion and to intoxicate me with desire.
So tempt my mind, seduce my body, enthrall my soul, and dare me to be alive.

Let us know how you are doing and touch base

Yes, I wrote all my sig quotes. They are mine. If you would like to use them, I'd be honoured BUT! please let me know.

I am free in his chains....

Old 04-13-2014, 03:57 PM   #9
sereneone4u
Pleasing My Sir

*thinking up questions*
Tell me what a man finds sexually attractive and I will tell you his entire philosophy of life. Show me the woman he sleeps with and I will tell you his valuation of himself..... The man who is proudly certain of his own value, will want the highest type of woman he can find, the woman he admires, the strongest, the hardest to conquer--because only the possession of a heroine will give him the sense of an achievement, not the possession of a brainless slut.

"Strong men simply need women. This will never be understood by weak men. A strong man needs a woman at his feet, who is truly his. Anything else is less than his fulfillment.

“Knowing you I can't believe that true friendship is just a dream
and nobody can tell me that loving you is just my weakness.”

“I need you like the tiger in the public cage does crave to live outside again.” Jeff Buckley

Old 04-13-2014, 03:58 PM   #10
Suz_anne
Literotica Guru

Wait just a minute... shouldn't this questioning last longer than a few hours? I have some questions for you.

What is one of your bad habits?
What is one of your good habits?
Is there an age where being a virgin, you think, would be awkward?
Do you still have feelings for an ex?
How long did your most intimate relationship last?
Do you have a signature dish that you make that is amazing?
Do you have any hobbies?
Have you ever experimented with legal/illegal drugs?
What is the weirdest thing about you to most people?
Tell me something about your first kiss.
Have you ever had a one night stand? If so, did you regret it?
What is your dream job?
Which living celebrity/author/singer would you like to know?
What do you think about unfaithfulness in a relationship?
Who is your favorite fictional character and why?
What is your earliest memory?
What do you like most about you?
If you could have a superpower, what would be your superpower?
If you could go on a road trip where would you go?

Old 04-13-2014, 04:55 PM   #11
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_breeze View Post
Oooh, a good choice, Rainshine! I was wondering when Mr. Long would show up.

Here are a few of mine. Don't worry, they're easy .
Ok hot_air, I'll try not to worry...

1. If you can get an advanced degree in anything you want - forget the stupid concept of 'social usefulness' - what would you study? I would love to get a PhD in Sexytimes at the Kinsey Institute.

2. What is your proudest accomplishment, so far? I don't know if you guys know this about me, but I won my 3rd grade class spelling bee. I'm kind of a big deal. *polishes knuckles on shoulder*

3. What terrifies you? Clowns.

4. If you can give anyone a random piece of advice, to whom would you give it and what would that advice be? And why? I'm not a big advice giver, but I guess I would dispense this advice to just about anyone: Read more, talk less.

5. If you could go back and meet your 17 year-old self (or however old people are when they graduate high school), what would you tell him?

Hello Mini-Miles,

You are fucking gorgeous, you know that? No, actually you don't know that, but some day when you're me (think of that as the future now, not the now now, your now now is my then now, my now now is your future now) you'll look back and see what I mean. You know that part inside of you that thinks there is a whole wide wonderful world outside this town that you should explore? You're absolutely right. Oh, and when you meet those two nurses from Baltimore on the cruise ship, start a conversation about the sunglasses. Trust me.

6. What's the one thing people are wrong about you? I don't know! What do people say about me?

7. What's the one thing you want people to know about you when they first meet you? I don't want them to know anything about me. How else can I maintain my rep as an International Man of Mystery?

8. Do you control your own destiny or does destiny control you? I don't think either is true. There are circumstances in our lives that are completely beyond our control, but at the same time we have a lot of control over our attitudes and approaches to the situations we find ourselves in.

9. If you could change anything about the society in which you currently live, what would it be and why? More holidays to spend time with family and friends. Who doesn't love a good holiday?

10. What is the last book you've read and what made you chose it? Well since I'm still working on Game of Thrones book 4, I'll go with the last book I finished: Tasting Beer. It's about... tasting beer. I chose it because I am a home brewer and I enjoy reading about the world of beer. It's a very good book and I recommend it to anyone who would like to know more about what they are drinking.

And that's it. For now.

Old 04-13-2014, 04:56 PM   #12
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
*thinking up questions*
*thinking up answers*

Old 04-13-2014, 05:31 PM   #13
Rainshine
Funny Face

Are you a romantic or a realist?

Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in life after love (after love after love)?

Old 04-13-2014, 05:34 PM   #14
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suz_anne View Post
Wait just a minute... shouldn't this questioning last longer than a few hours? I have some questions for you.
Nope, it lasted long enough. Nothing to see here, everybody move along!

What is one of your bad habits? I chew my fingernails.

What is one of your good habits? I chew my fingernails so they look real nice.

Is there an age where being a virgin, you think, would be awkward? I don't know, I suppose it could vary greatly depending on circumstances. Wasn't Isaac Newton a lifelong virgin? Things seemed to work out more or less ok for the Virgin Mary. Was it awkward for either of them at a certain age? Maybe? Maybe not?

Do you still have feelings for an ex? No I don't. I have fond memories of my exes and remembering them brings a smile to my face, but I have no desire to rekindle the flames if that's what you mean. They are exes for good reasons.

How long did your most intimate relationship last? A couple of years.

Do you have a signature dish that you make that is amazing? I am known for my chili. Well two different versions, actually: one red, one white.

Do you have any hobbies? I do. Reading, working out, and brewing beer are probably the big ones.

Have you ever experimented with legal/illegal drugs? No, that has never appealed to me.

What is the weirdest thing about you to most people? Wow I have no idea, probably either my third or seventh nipples?

Tell me something about your first kiss. It was wet. Not like ocean wet, but wetter than I was expecting. I didn't really know what I was doing and I had a brief moment of panic like "Why is your tongue going in my m- oh, ok that feels kinda nice. Let's do that for a while. Oh yeah, this is kissing... I like kissing..."

Have you ever had a one night stand? If so, did you regret it? I have had a handful, and never regretted any of them.

What is your dream job? Professional baseball player. You get to be outside in the summer and half the time you're sitting in the dugout. And you get to sing "Take Me Out To The Ball Game" and drink a beer an inning. Done and done.

Which living celebrity/author/singer would you like to know?

Celebrity: That chick that plays Khaleesi
Author: JK Rowling
Singer: Sir Paul McCartney

What do you think about unfaithfulness in a relationship? Haha oh I think enough to fill paragraphs. I'll keep it brief by saying I think unfaithfulness in relationships is rarely as simple as most people would like to think it is.

Who is your favorite fictional character and why? Don Quijote de la Mancha because he keeps on tilting at those windmills.

What is your earliest memory? I have a fuzzy memory from around age three, I had this toy that was like a motorcycle that you sat on but your feet were still on the ground and then you ran along the sidewalk on it. I loved that thing and I think that's my first memory.

What do you like most about you? I like most that I have family and friends who love me. Whenever I get down I think about that, and it means I must be doing something right, right?

If you could have a superpower, what would be your superpower? I'm thinking either the ability to read minds or control thoughts, something along those lines. I could really have a good time and cause a lot of trouble with a superpower like that.

If you could go on a road trip where would you go? I'm not big on road trips, don't really like driving for long periods of time. But if we're going to do this, might as well go with something classic. I live in Chicago so let's go back in time, get an old Mustang, and drive Route 66 all the way out to California.

Old 04-13-2014, 05:42 PM   #15
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Quote:
Are you a romantic or a realist?

Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in life after love (after love after love)?
Are you a romantic or a realist? I'm actually in between, sometimes I more strongly identify with one or the other. I have no time for people who fall completely into either category. One must be realistic about the world, but without some romance what's the fucking point of continuing to breathe?

Do you believe in God? The real question is does She believe in me?

Do you believe in life after love (after love after love)? If you're just trying to get me to say something like "I can feel something inside me..." I refuse to take the bait.

Old 04-13-2014, 05:47 PM   #16
Rainshine
Funny Face

Should I get out of bed today?

Do you sleep in pjs, boxers/undies or in the nudie?

Do you ...collect anything?

Old 04-13-2014, 05:52 PM   #17
Rainshine
Funny Face

I apologise for my bought/brought typo. That's one of my pet peeves, I am always at my sister about that. What are your pet peeves?

You're on death row (we all know why let's not ignore the cage in the room). What would your last meal be?

Speaking of cages, any particular kinks you'd like to talk about with the group?

Old 04-13-2014, 05:55 PM   #18
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Quote:

Do you sleep in pjs, boxers/undies or in the nudie?

Do you ...collect anything?
Should I get out of bed today? No. Don't get out of bed any day. Life, no matter how good it is, is never as good as when you're in bed.

Do you sleep in pjs, boxers/undies or in the nudie? When it's cold I sleep in boxers and t-shirt, when it's not cold I sleep in boxers or nude.

Do you ...collect anything? No I do not. I have a distaste for clutter and knick knacks, so I am inherently averse to collections. The one exception I will make is for books. I own a lot of books and always want more.

Old 04-13-2014, 06:00 PM   #19
SunDevilGirl
Literotica Guru

What is your favorite Jelly Belly flavor?
Do you believe you have a soul?
Do you use moisturizer on your face?
Do you use the word “moisturizer”?
When was the last time you cried?
Would you go see a movie by yourself?
Do you think you’re a good friend?
Do you make a wish at 11:11?

Old 04-13-2014, 06:09 PM   #20
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Quote:
I apologise for my bought/brought typo. That's one of my pet peeves, I am always at my sister about that. What are your pet peeves?

You're on death row (we all know why let's not ignore the cage in the room). What would your last meal be?

Speaking of cages, any particular kinks you'd like to talk about with the group?
I apologise for my bought/brought typo. That's one of my pet peeves, I am always at my sister about that. What are your pet peeves? No need to apologize, we'll do a thorough spell check before we print the Literotica Quarterly. As for pet peeves, nothing is jumping immediately to mind. I'm sure at some point I'll think of something and then I'll come back to report.

You're on death row (we all know why let's not ignore the cage in the room). What would your last meal be? It's probably cheating death to go to an all-you-can-eat buffet, right? In that case give me a large ribeye steak, medium, with garlic mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus.

Speaking of cages, any particular kinks you'd like to talk about with the group? I'm happy to discuss any and all kinks with the group. After all, isn't that what Lit is for, discussions about the many wide and varied kinks of the world?

Old 04-13-2014, 06:12 PM   #21
Rainshine
Funny Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Long View Post
Do you ...collect anything? No I do not. I have a distaste for clutter and knick knacks, so I am inherently averse to collections. The one exception I will make is for books. I own a lot of books and always want more.
Books. Is that what we're calling them now?

Old 04-13-2014, 06:26 PM   #22
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilGirl View Post
What is your favorite Jelly Belly flavor?
Do you believe you have a soul?
Do you use moisturizer on your face?
Do you use the word “moisturizer”?
When was the last time you cried?
Would you go see a movie by yourself?
Do you think you’re a good friend?
Do you make a wish at 11:11?
What is your favorite Jelly Belly flavor? I hate Jelly Bellies. Yuck.

Do you believe you have a soul? Yes. In fact, I am a Soul Man.

Do you use moisturizer on your face? Yes, I have some for after I shave. Gotta keep the moneymaker hydrated.

Do you use the word “moisturizer”? "Moisturizer" is a fine word, sure, but lately I've really been looking for ways to work the phrase "moist crease" into conversations. It's very tough to do organically.

When was the last time you cried? A couple of weeks ago I wanted to re-read a passage from my favorite book, and for whatever reason the copy I chose was my dad's old copy. When I opened the book I saw the cover page where he had written on the page and I got very nostalgic all of a sudden seeing his handwriting again, and a flood of memories of him washed over me and I remembered him first giving me the books to read and then us discussing them afterwards. I definitely felt a few tears slide down my cheek as I read, but they were happy tears if that makes any sense.

Would you go see a movie by yourself? Yes. I've gone to several movies by myself. I don't see why people are afraid to do that. You sit in the dark and don't talk to anyone, it's an activity that is perfect for going by yourself.

Do you think you’re a good friend? Yes. More importantly, my friends think so too!

Do you make a wish at 11:11? No... is that a thing?

Old 04-13-2014, 06:31 PM   #23
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Quote:
Books. Is that what we're calling them now?
Hey, collections of pre-colombian Aztec pornography totally counts as books!

Old 04-13-2014, 08:16 PM   #24
Aquagal

How do you keep your lips like that, do you use Chapstick? Hydrate?

Do you like cats?

Do you have any crazy, college, sex stories?

Were you hazed?

Would you live on a space colony?

Who did you see at your last concert?

Old 04-13-2014, 09:19 PM   #25
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquagal View Post
How do you keep your lips like that, do you use Chapstick? Hydrate?

Do you like cats?

Do you have any crazy, college, sex stories?

Were you hazed?

Would you live on a space colony?

Who did you see at your last concert?
How do you keep your lips like that, do you use Chapstick? Hydrate? I don't do anything to my lips. I have Chapstick but rarely use it.

Do you like cats? Cats are ok. I'm much more of a dog person.

Do you have any crazy, college, sex stories? Not that I'm going to share.

Were you hazed? I was not.

Would you live on a space colony? Maybe? Did something happen to Earth?

Who did you see at your last concert? Hmmm, probably the last concert I saw was Here Come the Mummies at the House of Blues in Chicago. Great show.