Definitely the uncut cock 12 13.64%
Loved both 20 22.73%
Hated the uncut cock....never do it again 0 0%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2017, 12:17 PM   #1
Anuml2017
Literotica Guru

Cock sucking question

This is a question for those who have sucked both cut cocks and uncut cocks. Which one turned you on the most?

Old 07-09-2017, 03:10 PM   #2
smithalex1955
Virgin

My 1st cock was uncut and I was so excited to finally be sucking a cock after such a long time of fantasizing about it that I didn't even realize that he had cum. I guess I just swallowed. He told me that it was great. Most of the 30 or so cocks that I have sucked have been cut and I have learned to anticipate and enjoy the cumshots where ever they end up. I guess that I'm saying that I love all cocks.

Old 07-09-2017, 03:43 PM   #3
Astroman72
Really Experienced

As one of the "straight guys that love cock" club, this is an example of why I consider myself mostly straight. With vaginas, whatever shape, size or color, they pretty much ALL look awesome to me. There's almost no chance I'm not going to love the vagina of any girl I'd hook up with.

I've never been with a guy, but with cocks, uncut cocks do absolutely nothing for me. If I found myself in a situation where I didn't know he was uncut and things moved quickly, I'd probably still suck it. But if I was going to seek out someone to hook up with, uncut would be a deal-breaker for me. Sorry--no offense to anyone, it's just the way I'm wired. The look of a cut cock is just a huge part of my gay sexual desires.

Old 07-09-2017, 04:59 PM   #4
Samsacks
Really Experienced

Yep. Definitely prefer cut.

Old 07-10-2017, 07:35 AM   #5
bobb64
Virgin

I love uncut cock

Old 07-10-2017, 08:31 AM   #6
MoleskineScribbler
Literotica Guru

the cut.

Old 07-10-2017, 08:57 AM   #7
MatureSensualBottom
Really Experienced

I can honestly say....love both!

Old 07-10-2017, 09:05 AM   #8
Mqoi
Really Really Experienced

Cut, uncut, makes no difference to me if they're both clean I was stroking an uncut one once that when the foreskin was peeled back had a definite odor to it. That was the only cock I've played with that I didn't suck. He had to settle for a handjob.

Old 07-11-2017, 08:40 AM   #9
blowit
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroman72 View Post
As one of the "straight guys that love cock" club, this is an example of why I consider myself mostly straight. With vaginas, whatever shape, size or color, they pretty much ALL look awesome to me. There's almost no chance I'm not going to love the vagina of any girl I'd hook up with.

I've never been with a guy, but with cocks, uncut cocks do absolutely nothing for me. If I found myself in a situation where I didn't know he was uncut and things moved quickly, I'd probably still suck it. But if I was going to seek out someone to hook up with, uncut would be a deal-breaker for me. Sorry--no offense to anyone, it's just the way I'm wired. The look of a cut cock is just a huge part of my gay sexual desires.
I feel the same way except I would prefer him to be uncut. I wonder if being uncut myself the reason might be familiarity as his cock would be the same.

Last edited by blowit : 07-12-2017 at 12:07 PM.

Old 07-12-2017, 09:56 AM   #10
Anuml2017
Literotica Guru

I do think part of the attraction of an uncut cock for me is slowly peeling the foreskin back and watching the cock head emerge, before taking it in my mouth. Definitely has to be clean though.

Old 07-13-2017, 08:08 AM   #11
peter49parker
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuml2017 View Post
This is a question for those who have sucked both cut cocks and uncut cocks. Which one turned you on the most?
The first cock I ever sucked was cut, like myself. It was only a couple of years ago (I was a late starter) and I will always have a special fondness for it. Since then, I have sampled a couple of uncut cocks and I must say it is like having a new toy to play with. The foreskin adds a whole new dimension to sucking cock.

About the cleanliness issue, it goes without saying, that it is a very important factor for either cut or uncut. I may be a cocksucker, but I am not a 'dirty cocksucker'.