Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 05-29-2017, 02:37 PM   #1
redder00
Literotica Guru
 
redder00's Avatar
 
redder00 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Far far away
Posts: 833
Women's body size dominance?

I know this must be a bit strange and weird ladies but I always wanted to ask this question here form you. have you ever fantasized (or experienced) about being dominated by a taller woman with a much bigger body size* than yours in general? or vice versa ... having a teenage girl or a woman with much smaller body type under your control? have you ever thought or turned on by this idea? ever had a crush or a sexual relationship with someone with a such differences?

*by saying bigger and taller I don't necessarily mean a butch or tomboy type with muscular build. just a noticeable difference in size of body and organs.










  Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2017, 03:10 PM   #2
LincolnDuncan
Literotica Guru
 
LincolnDuncan's Avatar
 
LincolnDuncan is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Lost at sea
Posts: 1,724
You're question is obviously for women and I'm one of those beings with a penis but I am opinionated as hell so I'm throwing my 2 cents in. Domination and submission are turn ons and age, size, ethnicity add to that experience. What is better for me is when the roles go against cliche. The smaller, younger become the top. Or maybe a stunningly beautiful woman has feelings of inadequacy and submission in comparison to a plain Jane with a perfectly fit athletic body.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-01-2017, 10:04 AM   #3
redder00
Literotica Guru
 
redder00's Avatar
 
redder00 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Far far away
Posts: 833
So... was my question that odd ladies? no one ever thought about it that way?

  Reply With Quote

Old 06-01-2017, 10:53 AM   #4
LincolnDuncan
Literotica Guru
 
LincolnDuncan's Avatar
 
LincolnDuncan is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Lost at sea
Posts: 1,724
My unsolicited opinion is that half of the women you'd like to hear from are guys with gurlie names and gurlie avs.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2017, 05:18 PM   #5
kittenkrystal96
Really Really Experienced
 
kittenkrystal96's Avatar
 
kittenkrystal96 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Earth
Posts: 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by redder00 View Post
I know this must be a bit strange and weird ladies but I always wanted to ask this question here form you. have you ever fantasized (or experienced) about being dominated by a taller woman with a much bigger body size* than yours in general? or vice versa ... having a teenage girl or a woman with much smaller body type under your control? have you ever thought or turned on by this idea? ever had a crush or a sexual relationship with someone with a such differences?

*by saying bigger and taller I don't necessarily mean a butch or tomboy type with muscular build. just a noticeable difference in size of body and organs.








As a 'smaller' girl that love 'bigger/taller' ladies, I'm going to LOVE this thread
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2017, 05:22 PM   #6
OpenKatherine
Virgin
 
OpenKatherine is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: California
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by redder00 View Post
So... was my question that odd ladies? no one ever thought about it that way?


This one is incredibly sexy
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2017, 10:08 AM   #7
_valkyrie_
Grá Runda
 
_valkyrie_'s Avatar
 
_valkyrie_ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Acheronta movebo.
Posts: 10,417
While I am far from being on the smaller frame kind of gal (nearing 5'8"), the thought of a taller, meticulously sculpted, statuesque Amazon type of woman does things to my mind and body, for damn sure.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2017, 12:28 PM   #8
lynn-23
Literotica Guru
 
lynn-23 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,488
When I was in college, I was a cheerleader. Usually we cheered football and men's basketball, but occasionally also women's volleyball. I kind of liked doing their games because they were always very nice and appreciative that we came to cheer. Of course Division 1 volleyball players are amazing athletes, most quite tall, 6' and incredible shape. And there were several players that were just drop dead gorgeous women as well. I often had some tingling thoughts at those games when those girls would come over to talk to us and thank us. They towered over me and were quite muscular, but so beautiful and feminine.

Last edited by lynn-23 : 06-05-2017 at 12:31 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2017, 01:46 PM   #9
redder00
Literotica Guru
 
redder00's Avatar
 
redder00 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Far far away
Posts: 833
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn-23 View Post
When I was in college, I was a cheerleader. Usually we cheered football and men's basketball, but occasionally also women's volleyball. I kind of liked doing their games because they were always very nice and appreciative that we came to cheer. Of course Division 1 volleyball players are amazing athletes, most quite tall, 6' and incredible shape. And there were several players that were just drop dead gorgeous women as well. I often had some tingling thoughts at those games when those girls would come over to talk to us and thank us. They towered over me and were quite muscular, but so beautiful and feminine.
hmmm. that's such a nice unique experience. thanks for sharing. never though a cheerleader would have such feelings towards the athlete girls while cheering for them. ever something serious happened between you and any of them? a wink or some flirting maybe?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2017, 03:21 PM   #10
kittenkrystal96
Really Really Experienced
 
kittenkrystal96's Avatar
 
kittenkrystal96 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Earth
Posts: 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn-23 View Post
When I was in college, I was a cheerleader. Usually we cheered football and men's basketball, but occasionally also women's volleyball. I kind of liked doing their games because they were always very nice and appreciative that we came to cheer. Of course Division 1 volleyball players are amazing athletes, most quite tall, 6' and incredible shape. And there were several players that were just drop dead gorgeous women as well. I often had some tingling thoughts at those games when those girls would come over to talk to us and thank us. They towered over me and were quite muscular, but so beautiful and feminine.
I have such a similar stroy as why I'm attached to taller athletic women too
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2017, 04:46 PM   #11
lynn-23
Literotica Guru
 
lynn-23 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by redder00 View Post
hmmm. that's such a nice unique experience. thanks for sharing. never though a cheerleader would have such feelings towards the athlete girls while cheering for them. ever something serious happened between you and any of them? a wink or some flirting maybe?
No, nothing happened. I had always considered myself totally straight, but at that time i was just starting to realize i had some attractions to women, but was far too shy to flirt. I actually never had any attractions to the male football or basketball players, they all seems to arrogant. But the volleyball ladies weren't like that.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2017, 11:04 PM   #12
redder00
Literotica Guru
 
redder00's Avatar
 
redder00 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Far far away
Posts: 833
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn-23 View Post
No, nothing happened. I had always considered myself totally straight, but at that time i was just starting to realize i had some attractions to women, but was far too shy to flirt. I actually never had any attractions to the male football or basketball players, they all seems to arrogant. But the volleyball ladies weren't like that.
so this is actually how it all began? very interesting. are you one of those smaller types? how do you feel when you think about an amazon type? or whenever you simply standing before one and talk to her?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2017, 11:11 PM   #13
fertile_babygirl
Really Really Experienced
 
fertile_babygirl's Avatar
 
fertile_babygirl is offline
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: East Coastttttt
Posts: 406
As a tall BBW, I have to say when I do and want to engage in dominating another woman it's almost always a much smaller woman than myself. I don't know why but it just is.
__________________
Yes, I am a BBW. 😶💗
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
100% Girl/Boy
99% Brat
96% Primal (Prey)
88% Masochist
85% Pet
83% Primal (Hunter)
81% Submissive

"Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness.”
– Allen Ginsberg
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-06-2017, 08:27 AM   #14
redder00
Literotica Guru
 
redder00's Avatar
 
redder00 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Far far away
Posts: 833
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittenkrystal96 View Post
I have such a similar stroy as why I'm attached to taller athletic women too
and would you share it here?


Quote:
Originally Posted by fertile_babygirl View Post
As a tall BBW, I have to say when I do and want to engage in dominating another woman it's almost always a much smaller woman than myself. I don't know why but it just is.
so ... are you experienced in this? is that you who choose the smaller type women or they usually come after you?

Last edited by redder00 : 06-06-2017 at 08:44 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2017, 11:54 AM   #15
TahneeTwoSpirit
Virgin
 
TahneeTwoSpirit is offline
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Outside
Posts: 4
I am a transwoman of the muscular variety and I am primarily attracted to girls and gurls of a more petite and feminine build than me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2017, 12:02 PM   #16
redder00
Literotica Guru
 
redder00's Avatar
 
redder00 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Far far away
Posts: 833

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 04.jpg (56.0 KB, 0 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2017, 02:26 PM   #17
SarahS97
Virgin
 
SarahS97 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Boston
Posts: 17
While I don't have much real-life experience, at 5' 2" and pretty small-chested, I definitely find my mind drifts to submissive thoughts when I'm around taller, stronger and curvier women. There's something about having to look up into their eyes, and knowing that they could very easily physically overpower me that definitely sends a little shudder through my body.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-15-2017, 12:06 AM   #18
Huntress2603
Virgin
 
Huntress2603 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The CLE
Posts: 19
I love this discussion!

I have fantasized about this scenario, from both perspectives. I'm average height - 5'5" - but very curvy and large breasted. I'm probably stronger than average, so I could easily dominate a smaller woman. I like to fantasize about taking a smaller woman, overwhelming her and having my way with her. In my fantasies, I'm bold and aggressive but also tender and loving. I don't want to hurt her, I want her to submit and to be loved.

At other times, I like to fantasize about being taken by a woman who is bigger and stronger. Perhaps not a butch but a woman who is firm and muscled, where I am soft and voluptuous. In these fantasies, the stronger woman is rougher and more aggressive and, although I willingly consent, it is not without some struggle.

I've tried to psychoanalyze myself and figure out what this all means but I gave up and decided to just enjoy my fantasies ;-)
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:43 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.