Seeking editor for erotic horror novel...

sjharlowe

Virgin
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Posts
2
My name's SJ, and I'm a first time poster on Literotica. I have an approximately 94,000 word novel fragment I'd like to post on the site just for kicks. The Literotica folks rejected twice, the first time because--like a dumbass--I forgot to take the password protection off the file. The second time it was rejected because of a supposed underage sexual relationship in the story. I've been through this thing pretty thoroughly and I'm not positive where they're getting that from. I thought I stuck to the eighteen and over rule pretty closely, but I could use a fresh perspective. You can only make your characters say the phrase "eighteen years old" so many times before the point gets beaten like a dead horse.

Anyone with some spare time interested in reading this over for me, please let me know. It contains erotic horror, incest, lesbian sex, caramel, nougat and a chocolate-y center, as well as bad words, bad deeds, bad thoughts and bad intentions. If you're not into that kind of stuff, avert your delicate eyes.

Otherwise, thanks,

SJ
 
I think I'm probably too late to help with the pages you needed read, but if you need someone to read for you in the future, I'd be happy to.

I read The Abyssal Pt. 01 and really enjoyed it!
 
Much thanks Ann for the great review and the offer, which I'll probably take you up on hopefully soon. The second part of this story, just like the first part, is currently being feverishly scribbled in a steno pad during my day job, so I'll need some heavy editing when it's done.

Thanks again!

SJ
 
Thank you! And I am betting you'll have other volunteers besides me after you posted the first section... :D

Just let me know when you are ready.
 
Man, what happened?! You still alive? Uhm, I hope so.
Anyway, as I posted on your comments after the story, The Abyssal is one of the best pieces of work I've read in a long time. It would be a tragedy not to finish it. 'Course, I understand how things in the personal life often get in the way, but I really think you're missing your calling if you don't publish it. Unless, of course, you're actually writing other works that are more easily publishable and mainstream. I really hope you get the opportunity to complete it.
I was hoping to hear from you at some point, because I actually did take the liberty of trying to proof your work, and reformatted it in novel format (as well as I'm able with my limited resources and experience...), and was hoping to get the chance to send it to you.
 
Back
Top