Old 12-28-2012, 09:23 PM   #73851
LadyVer
Cat Fancier
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ridunculous
Posts: 15,665
bare.
 

Old 12-28-2012, 09:23 PM   #73852
screamer4u
Really Really Experienced
 
screamer4u is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 465
Photo
__________________
I am going to love you now,slow and sweet,but when you cum, I' m gonna f*** you the way I need to.The way I've been dreaming about since I met you......<3
 

Old 12-28-2012, 09:23 PM   #73853
TheYoungGentleman
Literotica Guru
 
TheYoungGentleman is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,728
film.
 

Old 12-28-2012, 09:24 PM   #73854
Chaingun
Who do ya love?
 
Chaingun's Avatar
 
Chaingun is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In a brand new house by the roadside and it's a-made outa rattlesnake hide.
Posts: 8,199
Star.
__________________



Would you be so kind as to read a few of my stories and vote if you like them? The link to them is in my Homepage in my profile. Thank you!
.
 

Old 12-28-2012, 09:24 PM   #73855
tagurit_113
Play Naked!
 
tagurit_113's Avatar
 
tagurit_113 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Where there's more than corn...yep, there's beans too!
Posts: 4,515
beach
__________________
Never regret something that made you smile.

"She said that time is unfair to a woman her age...
Now that wisdom has come, well, everything else fades." ~ Collective Soul


"I most definitely have a conscience but I do choose not to listen to it very often cause it bugs the hell out of me" ~ Me (for LBG)

Sometimes you say goodbye to someone in your life not because you don't want them there but because you want them there more ~ or in a different capacity ~ than they're willing to be.
 

Old 12-28-2012, 09:32 PM   #73856
luv2lick27
And you are?
 
luv2lick27's Avatar
 
luv2lick27 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 1,845
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinegirl05 View Post
angelic
devilish
 

Old 12-28-2012, 09:34 PM   #73857
lovetopleasewomen
81%er
 
lovetopleasewomen's Avatar
 
lovetopleasewomen is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern Florida
Posts: 19,148
licentious
 

Old 12-28-2012, 09:37 PM   #73858
tagurit_113
Play Naked!
 
tagurit_113's Avatar
 
tagurit_113 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Where there's more than corn...yep, there's beans too!
Posts: 4,515
dictionary
__________________
Never regret something that made you smile.

"She said that time is unfair to a woman her age...
Now that wisdom has come, well, everything else fades." ~ Collective Soul


"I most definitely have a conscience but I do choose not to listen to it very often cause it bugs the hell out of me" ~ Me (for LBG)

Sometimes you say goodbye to someone in your life not because you don't want them there but because you want them there more ~ or in a different capacity ~ than they're willing to be.
 

Old 12-28-2012, 09:40 PM   #73859
troubledone
Lord of smut
 
troubledone's Avatar
 
troubledone is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hongkong
Posts: 41,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagurit_113 View Post
dictionary
Urban
__________________
Of the Honorable Order of
Saint Barbara
 

Old 12-28-2012, 09:43 PM   #73860
settledseas
Literotica Guru
 
settledseas's Avatar
 
settledseas is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,281
.many. . .
__________________
SOMETIMES
you will never know
the true value of
A moment, till it becomes
A MEMORY




To See With Eyes Unclouded By Hate . .. ...


how well do you know me
 

Old 12-28-2012, 09:43 PM   #73861
screamer4u
Really Really Experienced
 
screamer4u is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 465
Rough
__________________
I am going to love you now,slow and sweet,but when you cum, I' m gonna f*** you the way I need to.The way I've been dreaming about since I met you......<3
 

Old 12-28-2012, 09:45 PM   #73862
troubledone
Lord of smut
 
troubledone's Avatar
 
troubledone is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hongkong
Posts: 41,933
Strokes
__________________
Of the Honorable Order of
Saint Barbara
 

Old 12-28-2012, 09:56 PM   #73863
screamer4u
Really Really Experienced
 
screamer4u is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 465
Ramming
__________________
I am going to love you now,slow and sweet,but when you cum, I' m gonna f*** you the way I need to.The way I've been dreaming about since I met you......<3
 

Old 12-28-2012, 09:57 PM   #73864
troubledone
Lord of smut
 
troubledone's Avatar
 
troubledone is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hongkong
Posts: 41,933
Screamer
__________________
Of the Honorable Order of
Saint Barbara
 

Old 12-28-2012, 09:58 PM   #73865
screamer4u
Really Really Experienced
 
screamer4u is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 465
Scratching
__________________
I am going to love you now,slow and sweet,but when you cum, I' m gonna f*** you the way I need to.The way I've been dreaming about since I met you......<3
 

Old 12-28-2012, 10:00 PM   #73866
troubledone
Lord of smut
 
troubledone's Avatar
 
troubledone is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hongkong
Posts: 41,933
Butt.
__________________
Of the Honorable Order of
Saint Barbara
 

Old 12-28-2012, 10:06 PM   #73867
tagurit_113
Play Naked!
 
tagurit_113's Avatar
 
tagurit_113 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Where there's more than corn...yep, there's beans too!
Posts: 4,515
head.
__________________
Never regret something that made you smile.

"She said that time is unfair to a woman her age...
Now that wisdom has come, well, everything else fades." ~ Collective Soul


"I most definitely have a conscience but I do choose not to listen to it very often cause it bugs the hell out of me" ~ Me (for LBG)

Sometimes you say goodbye to someone in your life not because you don't want them there but because you want them there more ~ or in a different capacity ~ than they're willing to be.
 

Old 12-28-2012, 10:13 PM   #73868
troubledone
Lord of smut
 
troubledone's Avatar
 
troubledone is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hongkong
Posts: 41,933
Uncut
__________________
Of the Honorable Order of
Saint Barbara
 

Old 12-28-2012, 11:05 PM   #73869
tagurit_113
Play Naked!
 
tagurit_113's Avatar
 
tagurit_113 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Where there's more than corn...yep, there's beans too!
Posts: 4,515
whole
__________________
Never regret something that made you smile.

"She said that time is unfair to a woman her age...
Now that wisdom has come, well, everything else fades." ~ Collective Soul


"I most definitely have a conscience but I do choose not to listen to it very often cause it bugs the hell out of me" ~ Me (for LBG)

Sometimes you say goodbye to someone in your life not because you don't want them there but because you want them there more ~ or in a different capacity ~ than they're willing to be.
 

Old 12-28-2012, 11:06 PM   #73870
Dansynseeker
Literotica Guru
 
Dansynseeker's Avatar
 
Dansynseeker is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a world of my own creation and imagination
Posts: 1,115
completely
__________________
Dansyn in the Pale Moonlight
 

Old 12-28-2012, 11:10 PM   #73871
screamer4u
Really Really Experienced
 
screamer4u is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 465
filled
__________________
I am going to love you now,slow and sweet,but when you cum, I' m gonna f*** you the way I need to.The way I've been dreaming about since I met you......<3
 

Old 12-28-2012, 11:12 PM   #73872
troubledone
Lord of smut
 
troubledone's Avatar
 
troubledone is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hongkong
Posts: 41,933
Leaking
__________________
Of the Honorable Order of
Saint Barbara
 

Old 12-28-2012, 11:13 PM   #73873
BiGuyMN
~ Dorky Giant ~
 
BiGuyMN's Avatar
 
BiGuyMN is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Minnesota...duh!
Posts: 2,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamer4u View Post
Scratching
Quote:
Originally Posted by troubledone View Post
Butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagurit_113 View Post
head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by troubledone View Post
Uncut
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagurit_113 View Post
whole
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansynseeker View Post
completely
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamer4u View Post
filled
I put them together and laughed!
 

Old 12-28-2012, 11:22 PM   #73874
ElizaW
Str8 Southern Sass
 
ElizaW is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Southeast US
Posts: 28,145
dripping
__________________
Lit is like Oz, people come and go so quickly here. EW
 

Old 12-28-2012, 11:26 PM   #73875
Spins
around an Axis
 
Spins's Avatar
 
Spins is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The town of the Politician
Posts: 19,213
Drenched
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:42 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.