Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Old 06-05-2016, 06:46 PM   #1
tahoechunk
Experienced

Tips on First time Bondage?

My wife has asked me to tie her up and blind fold her like 50 shades Never done it. Any advice ideas on how to get the maximum orgasms outta my wife?? Chunk

Old 06-05-2016, 06:52 PM   #2
Consilience
No social skills

Tie her up and force her to listen to an audiobook of something better than 50 Shades.

But in all seriousness I have no idea. You could read a few stories on this website with that theme, or google some ropework advice or just plain ask her what she'd like since she probably knows best.
And for crying out loud, don't try some kind of fancy rope tricks if you're not familiar with it. In fact, you probably should start with shackles rather than rope bindings if you're a complete rookie because it's extraordinarily easy to damage somebody permanently if you tie them wrongly. See below for further rope advice:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1311300
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1306300

Last edited by Consilience : 06-05-2016 at 06:58 PM.

Old 06-05-2016, 07:27 PM   #3
Farawyn
Shieldmaiden Wannabe

50 Shades as read by Gilbert Gottfried.

Do you want to use rope? Why not start off with something lighter, like a scarf or tie?

Old 06-05-2016, 07:46 PM   #4
Gianbattista
🦄

Welcome tahoechuck.

Lots of us start a little like this. . If you do not start with 'proper' restraints ( we don't use them) then it's REALLY important to have something to cut through safely and capable of cutting whatever you do use to tie with VERY quickly. Things can go wrong and release can need to be superfast....even if you think you are just 'playing light'

So maybe consider that when choosing. . We use ropes and household things and knots we are familiar with as being quick releasing and STILL keep shears on hand thanks to good advice from this forum.

( but usually Elle. )

Old 06-06-2016, 06:33 PM   #5
LallyH
introverted extrovert

In the UK, you can buy lightweight restraints with Velcro, quick release fastenings in high street stores - the type where brides to be would buy their sashes etc for their hen night. I don't think you're UK based but, due to the universal publication of 50 shades, you may find some in a similar local store?

Otherwise, as Elle says, if you use homemade restraints, such as dressing gown sashes or scarves, you do need to be aware of how they can tighten easily around the wrists and have a method to cut through quickly - it is very tempting when your wrists are tied to start pulling on the binding as the sensations build

Old 06-06-2016, 07:13 PM   #6
Karhukissa
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by LallyH View Post
In the UK, you can buy lightweight restraints with Velcro, quick release fastenings in high street stores - the type where brides to be would buy their sashes etc for their hen night. I don't think you're UK based but, due to the universal publication of 50 shades, you may find some in a similar local store?

Otherwise, as Elle says, if you use homemade restraints, such as dressing gown sashes or scarves, you do need to be aware of how they can tighten easily around the wrists and have a method to cut through quickly - it is very tempting when your wrists are tied to start pulling on the binding as the sensations build
We use Velcro restraints, as we think it's to much bother to use rope (it will be introduced, though). If you use any restraint that involves a knot, you might want to use a non-tightening knot if the restrained one struggles or want to be spreadeagled as much as possible, in order to avoid restricted circulation. A bowline knot might be a good start.

Old 06-06-2016, 07:40 PM   #7
MastersDelight
Literotica Guru

GO SLOW. Use cuffs. If you use a tie know your knots. Always do a quick release knot and keep cutting scissors on hand. Check in frequently and make sure she verbally answers you. Read her body language. If she says she's ok but her language says no, cut her loose. After care after care after care.

Updated 9-8-16
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2619526

https://fetlife.com/users/6135047

I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

She has been through hell. So believe me when I say, fear her when she looks into the fire and smiles.

You have three choices:
You can give up
You can give in
Or you can give it your all

Show me all the things I shouldn't know

Old 06-06-2016, 08:11 PM   #8
Karhukissa
Really Experienced

And check hands and feet so they don't turn blue.

Old 06-17-2016, 04:09 AM   #9
DVS
A ghost from your dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahoechunk View Post
My wife has asked me to tie her up and blind fold her like 50 shades Never done it. Any advice ideas on how to get the maximum orgasms outta my wife?? Chunk
In the U.S. Home Depot and now most larger Walmarts have 2 inch wide Velcro packages that have sticky backs. You get about 10-15 feet of both parts of the Velcro.

You peel the plastic cover off of the sticky part and press the two parts together. Make sure you have them lined up straight, because once you get them stuck together, that sticky stuff won't allow you to pull them apart.

It might be best to cut the two parts in equal strips before you do this, to make it easier to work with. The idea behind this is now you have Velcro bindings that work very well as restraints. That one package should be sufficient for both ankle and wrist restraints.

Cut them in maybe 3 feet sections or maybe less, depending on what you need to bind wrists and ankles. The 2 inch width works very well, so you might not need much more than to be able to wrap the Velcro around the wrists or ankles one full time.

You can make two shorter sections for each wrist and put one through the other to hook them together. Use your imagination...you might come up with something better.

You can also use rope and shorter sections of Velcro and tie her to the bed. Tie the rope to the Velcro, but not too tightly, so it causes pinching of her skin. Just tie a loop in the rope and run the Velcro through it. It will keep her secure, trust me.

The idea behind Velcro is it works great and it's easy to get off. It doesn't pinch skin like rope, and it's much less likely to cut off circulation because it's a flat 2 inch surface.

Remember, there is a rough side of loops and a soft side that resembles carpet. Wrap the Velcro around the body so the soft carpet is what touches the skin, leaving the harsher loop side on the outside.

How do you give her orgasms from this? First off, she has either read or seen 50 Shades of Grey, which is far from a good representation of bondage or BDSM or anything close to either. Once she is naked, blindfolded, bound and helpless, it will be up to you to use your imagination. If you don't find this scene erotic, you are going to have a challenge. If you find this scene erotic, go with your erotic thoughts.

She won't be able to stop you or even see what you have coming her way. Start by lightly caressing her body, then slowly get a little more rough with her, maybe pinching her nipples or pinching her clit. Rub her clit while telling her how sexy she looks all tied up and helpless, and keep giving her a visual image of the nasty things you could do to her if you wanted to.

(If you tie her face down, you can spank her, but if you've never spanked her or she's never been spanked, be sure you don't go overboard. I think the first time you do this, face up is best. LOL, you have more sensitive parts of her body to torment, too)

Slowly increase the image you put into her mind as you continue to stimulate her sensitive areas with your hand, maybe nibbling on her nipples and licking her clit while watching her level or arousal. Don't let her climax, but once she gets close, remove all stimulation and let her calm down.

Then, resume the stimulation and whispering into her ear that she's your captive play thing to do with as you wish and she can't do anything to stop you. Repeat the stimulation until she gets close to orgasm again, and again stop just before she can cum.

Do all of this a few times, but not too many times, maybe three times and then the fourth time, don't stop, and she'll have a very powerful orgasm. She will assume you are going to pull all of your stimulation away again, and won't expect to be allowed to cum.

If she's tied to the bed, you might have to hold the bed down, because she is going to thrash around and scream in pleasure. The key to all of this is what you say to her and how you stimulate her body.

Because she is blindfolded, what you say to her about what you'll do to her is what she will visualize in her mind. Make it as real and detailed as possible. She will love it. And if you enjoy this scene, you will drink in all of the power you have over her like this.

Just remember...you still have to watch to make sure she isn't getting hurt in some way by the bindings or any of her limbs going numb from the restraints, etc. This is partly why you shouldn't do this for very long.

You don't know how she is going to react, so the first time, just do it a short time. If that time works out great, you can do it for longer next time, but NEVER do it for a long period of time. This kind of repeated arousal and denied orgasm can be very fun in short doses, but it's kind of like tickling...it gets old very fast.

Electroplay is a shocking experience! My humor can be, too!
But my posts are all totally PC!! Well, kinda sorta

Devious Stories
Rules are not meant to be broken!
Some of my tunz are here, if you care to listen => currently 20+ songs and more to come
Is Raw Anal Lust a desire of yours? The full story "My New Boss" begins here<=
and here is the latest installment ==>08/17/10

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
That we shall pay any price, bear any burden,
Meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe,
To assure the survival and success of liberty. -- John F. Kennedy

Old 06-17-2016, 07:41 PM   #10
LallyH
introverted extrovert

Welcome back DVS - long time no see

Old 01-02-2017, 07:25 AM   #11
steptoe2001
Really Experienced

When is a good time to invite other guys to watch or join in if shes in expirienced ?

Old 01-02-2017, 09:16 AM   #12
Karhukissa
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by steptoe2001 View Post
When is a good time to invite other guys to watch or join in if shes in expirienced ?
When she's OK with it, not before.

Old 01-02-2017, 09:50 AM   #13
John Blackhawk
Really Experienced

Quote:
First i must applaude you for indulging your wife's desires, that puts you a step above the ones who neglect their wives
Realize your skill level complex rope restraints take a f*ck lot amount of study. That being said keep things simple when you tie her down do it in a comfortable position for her. What you use for tying your well just make sure your wife can get out of it with a couple good hard tugs. Or even velcro strap cuffs. The thing to keep in mind is paying the f*ck attention for pain or discoloration. Because blood circulation is important to pay attention to.
Once you have your wife tied up, nude and blind folded go slowly with her
i find a vibrator works best
then pay attention to her erogenous zones
1. pussy
2. Nipples
3. Breasts (not touching the nipple)
4. Inner thighs

My best advice is go with erogenous zones 3 and 4 first switching between them. Then 2 when you have her well worked up enough. Then when she's begging go to 1
I mean honestly any idiot can piston a vibrator in and out of a woman's pussy. But to be honest a vibrator is perfectly useful for stimulating a woman's erogenous zones.

Old 01-03-2017, 12:32 AM   #14
yukonnights
Really Experienced

Quote:
I'm sure you were just using a figure of speech in going for the maximum number of orgasms, etc. But I think the orgasm part is probably just a small part of the experience she seeks. It's the build up of sexual tension from your denial of release that will drive her to the brink. So don't forget the spaces between the moments of physical teasing...like the silence between the notes of music are as important as the notes themselves. Perhaps you have brought her to the brink a couple of times...then you are gone, all she knows is the darkness of the blindfold...maybe she hears your aroused breath nearby and it makes her wonder what you are thinking...what will you do next? The wondering is as important as what you eventually do, etc. (Also your words are very important; "I can't tell you how much it turns me on to see you like this"....'inserts finger into pussy'..."and this tells me all I need to know about you"... She may feel a bit awkward when the comedy of errors with getting all the velcro and ropes and what not figured out, so you will need to reassure her how sexy she is, etc)

Unless she is a true masochist, the majority is all in her head...and that depends on the script you present to her.

And just as an afterthought; If you haven't already done so, I would spend at least one intimate evening asking her what it is about 50 Shades that she finds so arousing so that you have a better idea of your goal in bringing that to her.

(disclaimer: All of my BDSM experience is 100% theoretical...but I do read a lot and have a lively imagination

Last edited by yukonnights : 01-03-2017 at 12:34 AM.

Old 01-03-2017, 08:23 AM   #15
steptoe2001
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karhukissa View Post
When she's OK with it, not before.
For a blindfolded lady is it the idea that some one unknown is watching or enjoying her or the actual expirience of it.