Old 11-16-2013, 06:05 AM   #1
Stag of Oberon
--

Dear x

This thread has been a boon to many of us.

It started on the BDSM board here.

Old 11-16-2013, 08:03 PM   #2
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

Location: Near the lakes, forest, & ocean, on a river by the bay....
Thank you for reviving, Stag!

“Blessed are the weird people, poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters and troubadours for they teach us to see the world through different eyes.” -Jacob Nordby

Old 11-26-2013, 10:56 PM   #3
ToPleaseHim
Really Experienced

Dear X,

If you were to log on while I'm still here, that would be amazing. Maybe a little too exciting since I'm all alone, but it could be fun...

Old 12-03-2013, 12:39 AM   #4
LallyH
Literotica Guru

Dear body

I know I've given you a hard time over the past few weeks - not enough sleep, too much work, blah blah - but it would really help both of us if you could have a sensible conversation with thyroid meds and work out who is doing what? Because it seems to me that either you're both doing the same job at the same time, or neither of you are bothering. But waking me up in the middle of the night with a raging thirst and desire to find a pile of snow to dive into really doesn't help either of us when we have a long day ahead.

Sort it out.

L

Old 12-08-2013, 04:29 AM   #5
Loverskitten
I bite

Dear x,
I don't know how you even manage to turn every post into some kind of boasting or bragging about *your* BDSM relationship, but damn, you should be getting paid for it. You're so good. Serious talent

Last edited by Loverskitten : 12-08-2013 at 08:16 PM.

Old 12-21-2013, 11:07 PM   #6
Fuckette
Laissez le Bone

Old 12-25-2013, 09:06 AM   #7
ToPleaseHim
Really Experienced

Dear X,

Thinking about that alternate universe. The one in which I woke up with you this morning.

Old 12-25-2013, 08:54 PM   #8
ToPleaseHim
Really Experienced

Dear X,

Missed you today.

Me

Old 12-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #9
HoHoBomb
Happy Ho

annnnnnnnd
still yum

Old 12-26-2013, 11:33 PM   #10
CarnivalBarker
Literotica Guru

Dear Ash,

I wish you fully understood, but I have loved you for eternity. I first met you when we were 15, both freshmen in high school. I remember the light shining on your auburn hair on our first day in fourth period. You sat beside me, and you smiled the same welcoming smile that you give everyone. But that day, I knew it was for me, because even though we had not yet met, I knew that I had known you before. Your energy, your light filled me each day, and we had a class or several each semester for the next three years. After high school we lost touch, and then, as if by cosmic design, you came back into my life. We never got together, and you are married, having just had your third, beautiful child. And yet, to me, you still look like the beautiful brown haired girl next to me in class - the one who congratulated my successes and asked if I was okay when I wasn't; the one who I have always loved. You are my friend, my buddy, my trusted advisor. You are the girl I have wanted my whole life. I have not seen you very much in the past two years, but you know why, and that is because we are so close that being so far away guts me and breaks me in two. But I hope your Christmas was magic. And I hope that in our next incarnation, should there be one, that we find each other at the same place, at the same time, and then forever.

With love,
CB

Old 12-29-2013, 06:48 AM   #11
oldpupslave
Experienced

Dear X,

If I could not masturbate for a week and not orgasm? I think my mind would go insane.

Old 12-29-2013, 01:04 PM   #12
ecstaticsub
One person, so many uses

Dear 2013,

If I was the superstitious sort you being named "13" fit perfectly. You have been the worse year of my life.

A dear friend's premature death, a very special loved one's attempted suicide, another's violent rape, the gut-wrenching revelation from a family member, my own very scary health issues all complicated by the unexpected responses of those around me.

I feel like I've been sliced down one side of me and turned inside out and re-sewn crudely with my insides exposed to the world.

I'm not sure how exactly I will heal, but I will. 2014 will be much better. I will waste no time on people who do not deserve my awesomeness. Life is way too fucking short, as you have reminded me over and over again.

2013...you suck. Good riddance. I hate you. I fucking hate you.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."~~~Frieda Norris The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Old 12-29-2013, 04:22 PM   #13
Malich
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstaticsub View Post

2013...you suck. Good riddance. I hate you. I fucking hate you.
I can only agree. I don;t know one person personally, myself included, who had a good 2013.

Pain, suffering, ill health, unexpected and painful relationship breakdowns, work troubles... the list is endless.

*hug

I hope your 2014, and everyone else's is much kinder.

Old 12-29-2013, 05:28 PM   #14
Sweetdaisymae
Owned and Collared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malich View Post
I can only agree. I don;t know one person personally, myself included, who had a good 2013.

Pain, suffering, ill health, unexpected and painful relationship breakdowns, work troubles... the list is endless.

*hug

I am with you both on that one.
Add to it my bad health, Master's father passing away, job uncertainty, relationship issues, depression, and seeing so many of my friends going through a hard time.

2013, Fuck you!

Hear me sing
http://www.tunescoop.com/play/313435...difference-mp3

Read my story
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-first-meeting-30

Please do not contact me for "cyber" it does not interest me.

Old 12-29-2013, 06:34 PM   #15
ecstaticsub
One person, so many uses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malich View Post

*hug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetdaisymae View Post
I am with you both on that one.
Add to it my bad health, Master's father passing away, job uncertainty, relationship issues, depression, and seeing so many of my friends going through a hard time.

2013, Fuck you!

Thank you, and yes, let us all have a much better 2014.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."~~~Frieda Norris The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Old 12-29-2013, 09:44 PM   #16
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstaticsub View Post
Thank you, and yes, let us all have a much better 2014.
Agreed.
Come on 2014!

“Blessed are the weird people, poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters and troubadours for they teach us to see the world through different eyes.” -Jacob Nordby

Old 12-29-2013, 09:51 PM   #17
BiBunny
Spider...Bunny?

Yes, I agree with everyone. 2013 has been terrible. I laugh at myself when I think back to how optimistic I was at the beginning of the year.

Goodbye and good riddance, 2013.

As a dreamer of dreams and a traveling Bun,
I have chalked up many a mile
Read dozens of books
About heroes and crooks
And I learned much from both of their styles

Grammar is very important to the Nazi party.

Old 12-29-2013, 10:13 PM   #18
Keroin
aKwatic

Dear book #3,

As we head into the second draft, I know that you will consume my life for the next year. Please be kind and let's try to still like each other by draft 18 and beyond.

Also, I'm going to be firm and take more time off to look after my health and fitness this time around. I'm not ignoring you so don't make me feel guilty!!!

Yours until there's blood on the keyboard,
K

Old 12-29-2013, 10:39 PM   #19
smallgirl
Literotica Guru

Dear X,

Me too. 2013 sucked. Please make the next one better.

We take our cars to the shop to get the tires rotated. We get our hair done when we want to look nice, we get massages when our muscles get sore, and go to the chiropractor when our backs hurt. Why the hell can't we go somewhere and just get laid when we need it? After all, its just sex.

If marriage is all about compromise and working together, sometimes its also about just biting the fuck out of your tongue to keep yourself from ending it all over a basket of laundry.

I get so tired of men seeing what's on the outside and seeing sex, or asking what I am am wearing, what kind of underwear I have on....I get so fucking tired of it. Yes, sex is a wonderful part of life and who I am, but its not ALL I am. So if you are going to pm me and ask me one of those questions? Please don't bother me.

And I am not into women or curious about it either.

Old 12-30-2013, 06:53 PM   #20
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

The 2014 train is ready to board....

let's roll!!!

Old 01-05-2014, 01:28 PM   #21
Fuckette
Laissez le Bone

because you let me be me
so I can do whateverthefuck I want

Old 01-06-2014, 09:52 AM   #22
ToPleaseHim
Really Experienced

I want to know what you really think, what you want. Tell me to stick around, that we can make this work. Tell me it's over, again, for real this time. I'll be okay either way, relieved either way. Either way hurts, but I know you understand that. What's next?

Over the past 5 years you've been my friend and so much more. Often I wish we'd kept it as friends, what began so innocently. Other times, I wish we'd hit a point where we stopped holding back and just gave in.

Old 01-11-2014, 06:00 PM   #23
ToPleaseHim
Really Experienced

The abrupt stop has me wondering if life is happening, or something else. Is it wanting to stop, full stop, no contact... Is it wanting friendship, but scared of me... Is it wanting friendship, but scared of himself... Is it wanting friendship, but scared of stupidity prevailing...

3 days is no time at all given our communication history, but the past several weeks have been different. I want to know where it all stands, but I don't want to come across as demanding. I'm not that and I hope he truly knows that.

Old 01-13-2014, 07:11 PM   #24
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

Dear S.
Fuck you and the fucking horse you rode in on.
Love you too,
D.

Old 01-18-2014, 10:38 AM   #25
ToPleaseHim
Really Experienced

Dear X,

I truly meant all that I said, and I wanted it to work. I want to know you, know you're okay, get to be in your life. I was genuinely thrilled and relieved at the prospect of a friendship. You should have seen how excited I was.

It clearly wasn't mutual, though...at least I don't see how. "I promise I will not just disappear" has been mentioned twice over the past several years, both times followed by a disappearance. "I need a day or two to think this through" leads to over a week of silence.

I'm not going to let myself worry about this. I wish you the very best, the absolute wonderful things of life. I will think of you and your wit and your brain and your voice.... I'm going to miss you.

When I log into this site that I do love, it will be to communicate with friends. I hope to consider you part of that list, but I'm not going to pine over it.

Always with love,
Me