Old 03-31-2014, 02:15 AM   #1
black_maestra
Virgin

Angry muff diving

husband use to give great mouth to pussy action, now we're married hardly ever. But I blow the shit out of him. He says he has a short tongue, did stop him when we were dating, but then after the I Do's its like hardly ever... so what is up with that??

Last edited by black_maestra : 03-31-2014 at 02:20 AM.

Old 02-14-2015, 08:44 AM   #2
glossophile
Virgin

Wish I could help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_maestra View Post
husband use to give great mouth to pussy action, now we're married hardly ever. But I blow the shit out of him. He says he has a short tongue, did stop him when we were dating, but then after the I Do's its like hardly ever... so what is up with that??
Just the thought of you wanting it and not getting it turns me on and makes me want to help if I could. I can't understand why a man wouldn't become addicted to your pussy juice after tasting it for quite awhile. I know I would. I'd be down on you at the snap of your fingers any time you wanted it.
I wouldn't even ask for a blowjob in return.

Maybe tell him he sucks you or he doesn't get sucked.

Old 02-14-2015, 09:08 AM   #3
Primalex
女房と畳は新しいほうがよい

Quote:

Well, like all desires, the importance of it is reduced by the availability.

As his desire is squelched, other things become more important - for example, it might have always annoyed him for some reason or the other to go down on you. "Short tongue" can be the subtle information that he has to be very close to you - that his nose has to be very close to you. My suggestion is to have a sexy shower together and see if he is willing to go down on you directly afterwards then (without giving him a blowjob first).

The universe has no fixed agenda. Once you make any decision, it works around that decision. There is no right or wrong, only a series of possibilities that shift with each thought, feeling, and action that you experience.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:54 PM   #4
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Yep, let him wait for his blowjob. Earn it.

A guy I knew won my admiration by saying; "I am so into my girlfriend! She gets her two orgasms and then she gives me whatever I ask for."

Click here to find out about "The Beautiful Dildo Project"

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 02-18-2015, 07:42 PM   #5
4yourpleasureiam
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Have you just come right out and said it to him? Eat me like you used to. I know that would have me down doing what you needed in a flash. Tell him you like it and want it.

Old 05-18-2015, 06:51 AM   #6
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
That's a shame

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!

Old 05-21-2015, 03:15 PM   #7
jackofthedawn
Virgin

Quote:
The fool. I once had ambivalent feelings about eating pussy, but the more I did it the more I liked it. It was mandatory with my wife as that was the only way I could make her cum.