The Ride of Her Life

Annisthyrienne

Drive-by mischief maker
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Posts
11,435
The Ride of Her Life (Closed)

Candace crossed her long slender legs beneath her on the lounge chair as she flipped through the Penthouse that her shithead of a boyfriend had left behind when he left. He had always wanted her to be more like the girls in the magazine. She could never convince him that the pictures had been airbrushed and touched up. No one was that damned perky!

She paused on the image of a honey colored blonde with a deep caramel tan. She was pretty, Candace had to admit. It was little wonder guys liked the pictures, but she had been a flesh and blood real woman, right there in the apartment with him, and he preferred this? Well, good riddance!

She was about to close the magazine and throw it away, but it flipped open to a page in the back and an interesting add caught her eye. It was an ad for a sex toy shop that offered a 'try before you buy' test ride on a Sybian machine. Candace had heard of the Sybian. She'd even looked up a few videos on the internet of girls riding one, and it fascinated her. The way the machine seemed to just pull orgasms out of them was something that made her pussy wet just to think about it.

She paused, looking at the add, wondering if she could ever bring herself to do something like that. On the other hand, when would she ever get the chance again? She noted the name of the shop: 'Tracey's Adult World'. With a name like Tracey, the owner must be a woman too, she thought. That might make it easier to go through with it. Surely she would understand the attraction. And maybe Tracey could at least tell her more about what it was like, Candace thought.

She was still considering it when she saw some fine print at the bottom of the add. She peered closely at it, figuring it was a catch of some kind. She read it twice before the full impact sunk in. Apparently, the 'test ride' was free, but only if Tracey was allowed to watch. A nervous chill went through her, but the idea of another woman watching her as the machine of her fantasies ripped orgasm after orgasm out of her hyper-excited body made her shiver and a fresh surge of wetness flooded her sex.

There was an address given with the add. What could it hurt to go and have a look around, maybe talk with the owner and see what could come of it? Who knows? Maybe it would be her, she mused with a smile. The more she thought about it, the more excited she became. She closed her eyes and imagined herself doing it, riding the Sybian, another woman watching her naked body respond to the device. She slid one hand down to her skirt, tugging it upwards until she could reach under and stroke her panty clad pussy.

She touched herself lightly along her inner thigh, feeling how soft her skin was there. The caress of her fingers sent a tingle of pleasure through her, straight to her groin. In her mind's eye, she imagined herself sitting astraddle the powerful machine, grinding against the vibrating attachment sunk deep inside her. In her fantasy, she opened her eyes to lock her gaze on the honey blonde haired, caramel skinned beauty from the magazine; the one with the perky perfect tits.

She moved her fingers under her panties to her center, priming her bodily pump to raise that level of sexual energy within her. She could feel it rising in torrents like a flood in a canyon. Her other hand sought out and found her breast, slipping through an unbuttoned opening in her blouse, squeezing and pinching her nipple with increasing urgency as that energy rose within her.

Circuits of pleasure were created in her body, breast to groin, pussy to nipple and back again, and all along her spine, nerves firing off like roman candles on the fourth of July. In moments, her own flood of pleasure broke through the dam of her physical responses in a spectacular explosion, and intense pleasure overtook her. She gasped with the suddenness of it, and her thighs clenched tightly. She moaned loudly as the intensity of her fantasy triggered another quick spasm.

She came down slowly, giving her clit a few more circles and a couple light pats. Sighing with the slowly receding pleasure, she made up her mind. She could not pass up the opportunity to make one of her lifelong fantasies come true. She had to go see this 'Tracey' person and do whatever she had to in order to enjoy the ride of her life!

Closed for Scribe_m
 
Last edited:
Jacqueline smiled.

This couldn't happen five years ago. But, thanks to the internet, traditional media such as Penthouse magazine and adult videos merged to combat the competition of internet porn. Penthouse began to publish "glosspapers", a combination of magazine-quality pictorials and localized ads in newsprint. The adult films provided the models, the local markets provided the ads. Bundled with the regular Penthouse magazines, the unstapled glossy pictorials were quite popular. Sold only in select cities, the newsprint was also in demand -- for another reason. With Craigslist adult ads gone, the market opened up for advertising not only of adult services, but also opening for talent as well.

And there was certainly quite a bit of it. Newcomers were eager in the business to translate their off-the-streets "Dear John" skills to something more lucrative, fun -- and safe. And clients were demanding even more unusual and exotic talents, some more easy to fulfill than others.

And here was where Jacqueline came in. Tracey's Sex Toys was a less of an adult toy store than a networking hub and supplier for adult entertainment businesses. Indeed, the front of the store was a mere display case of "used" -- not to mentioned autographed -- items for sale at speculative prices. The back of the office held toy assortments, ready to be shipped to business locations locations, and banks of hard drives, ready to be distributed over the internet.

So when Jacqueline's man told her she received some free space in the newsprint when she placed a full-page in the glossy, she wondered how to best make use of it. She indeed had a sybian she rented for adult entertainment, but what use could it be when not in demand? Simply allowing any woman to use it was too gauche, and perhaps she could kill a second bird by placing the ad as a recruitment tool as well.

But it was still a little surprising to see who would walk in that door. Particularly this month's "special". What sort of woman would let someone else watch them while totally naked and fucking themselves on a sybian? Oh, sure, she had her usual network of adult actresses and entertainers shed interest in the activity. But new people?

Jacqueline was pleasantly surprised when the young woman entered the door. A new face. Jacqueline also noticed a sense of relief when the woman entered the door. Well, it wasn't unusual for a woman to be more comfortable in front of other women, but it did mean that this newcomer didn't know this was really Jacqueline's offices and wasn't referred here. Jacqueline had a good look at her. Blonde, athletic build -- and not those huge gasbags you see on porn models. She might not actually be an amateur

Of course, she *might* be here just because she thinks its a sex shop. Jacqueline smiled at herself -- maybe there *is* no conspiracy. Still, she surreptitiously shuffled the copy of Penthouse into the pile of papers she had with her. After all, she did put a full-page glossy ad in the issue because her adult model, Michelle, received her own pictorial.

So, perhaps, to the point. "Hello. What can I do for you?" Jacqueline asked the woman. "What brings you here," Jacqueline smiled, Michelle's smiling face equally peeking from the papers as well.
 
Candace glanced around shyly, thrilled and embarrassed all at the same time to be in a place like this. Her eyes wandered over the assortment of lotions, slutty looking clothing articles, videos, and all sorts of sex toys of every shape and size, most in garish colors or natural flesh tones. Some of the sizes of dildos and vibrators she saw there made her mouth open in a silent 'O' of astonishment.

She was about to bolt for the door, certain that she had made a mistake to come to a place like this, no matter the reason. But she heard a friendly sounding voice greeting her. "Hello. What can I do for you? What brings you here?"

She turned towards the voice to see a pretty woman smiling at her. She blushed at the notion that this woman must know the kinds of thoughts going through her head right now. But at the same time, the woman's smile and friendly voice put her more at ease. She acted perfectly normal, as if working in a sex shop was no big deal, and neither was shopping in one.

Candace felt herself smiling nervously as she stepped up to the counter. "Uhm, Y-yes, I was hoping to speak to Tracey. Would you be her? I'm here about an add I saw in a magazi...." She saw the copy of Penthouse with the perky blonde's face smiling from the cover on a stack of papers on the counter. "Oh, as a matter of fact, I saw the add in that magazine, right there. It was in the back. The add mentioned the chance to test out the Sybian machine. I'm interested in finding out more about the offer. Could you tell me about it? Have you...." She blushed at asking such a forward question, especially as the mental images of this woman standing before her, squatting naked over the machine, writhing and moaning in pleasure as orgasm after orgasm was coaxed from her body.

Candace flushed with a sudden hot feeling that she knew was coloring her cheeks, but also moistening her loins. She blurted out the rest of her question quickly, before she lost her nerve, her voice dropping to a husky conspiratorial whisper. "Have you ever tried it yourself? Can you tell me what it's like?"
 
Jacqueline's eyes brightened. Her red ruby lips pulled back into the mischievous devil's grin, as her vampire-white teeth smiled back at the woman in front of her. She leaned forward to her young victim and whispered in a throaty intimate voice:

"It's wonderful."

Jacqueline then leaned back, a blush and an in-confidence smile, now appearing on her lips. She contemplated describing the beatiful and intense feeling of the ride. The sensation of a thousand vibrations scintillating a woman's vulnerable and sensitive clitoris. The slide of the giving nub against a woman's most exposed and intimate button and lips. Except that she had never ridden the damn thing. A secondhand machine from god knows where touching your private bit and ridden by who the hell knows? Jacqueline didn't mind sharing women. It's just she'd at least like their names first.

"Now, nothing comes free," Jacqueline continued. "The fine print of the ad says that you will be watched. You see, you are in the heart of the adult industry district, and some of our, ah, workers could use some exposure to 'everyday folk' using this device." Jacqueline's eyes narrowed. "Would it be correct for me to assume you are not only new to using this device, but being watched in general? Good. We need people like you. Our actresses are quite experienced, but sometimes we need them to play an amateur. They must watch new people, like yourself, to remind them of what it was like to loose one's... to say, to re-experience the first time they lost themselves on a device." Jacqueline paused. "Tell me. Would you prefer to be seen by a man or woman? I know Penthouse is read by women, but it is targetted quite well towards men. For example..." Jacqueline leafed through the retrieved Penthouse she had left on the desk. She unfolded the centerfold, carefully, in front of the young woman. As if undressing her, revealing her airbrushed flesh a little at a time. "Take Michelle. She's one of ours. A local. Actually, much of this issue featured our own talent. In return, I received a fair amount of ad space, including the one you responded to. Anyway." Jacqueline looked at the young woman, as she gradually revealed Michelle's body.

"Isn't she beautiful. Look at how her eyes beckon, wanton yet demure. Her lips are glossy, almost pouty. They're wet, implying that she's licked them, in anticipation of sucking and wrapping herself around a man's cock." Jacqueline paused, again looking into the young woman's eyes. "Or a woman's wonderful breast. Michelle's hair then flows down her neck, her collarbone, to highlight her delicious bosomed breasts. Yes, they're airbrushed. Yes, they're perfect. But I doubt anyone seeing them could resist licking, fondling, and tasting them." Jacqueline's dark eyes narrowed to see the woman's reaction.

"Oh! I'm sorry," Jacqueline faked. "I'm giving you the spiel I use on men when I show them my models. It works fine." Jacqueline almost innocently smiled, forcing a blush to her cheeks. "Do you like what you see? Good. Please have a seat." Jacqueline handed the magazine to the young woman. "You might want to study her closer to see how she was designed to arouse someone's interests." Jacqueline then picked up the phone and called.

"Yes. We have a client. Are you free? In an hour? Good. I'll ask her to wait a bit, then give her the address to meet you. Take care."

"That was Michelle," Jacqueline said, returning to the young woman in front of her. "She will be watching you, but she will make you most comfortable as you use the sybian. Could you wait here awhile? I need to take care of some things in the back." After half an hour, leaving the young woman with the Penthouse, Jacqueline returned, keys in hand. "Alright. Let's go. I'll drive you there. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time."
 
Candace perused the magazine while she waited. Something was bothering her about this whole thing. It was turning out to be something other than what she thought, but she wasn't running screaming for the door just yet. It was something Jacqueline had said, something that didn't quite add up. As she flipped through the pages, admiring Michelle's sexy nude photos, she was kept just distracted enough to keep from thinking about what it was that bothered her.

She had looked at the photos before, back in her apartment, but there was just something about naked pictures of a woman that were compelling to look at. All that tawny tanned skin and those sexy curves just caught the eye. And Jacqueline had said that it was Michelle who would be watching her ride the Sybian machine. For that reason alone, Candace lingered over her pictures again. This was turning out just like the fantasy she'd masturbated to before coming here. A secret tingle went through her just as she turned to a page that showed the beautiful Michelle with her legs spread and her pink pussy splayed out wide open, glistening with wetness. Candace drew in a shaky breath and let it out in a long slow sigh.

She didn't consider herself a lesbian, not exactly. She hadn't been attracted to women in the past except that one time in college when she'd posed for a friend of hers who was majoring in photography. Alissa had talked her into posing nude for some black and whites, allegedly to experiment with dramatic lighting effects, but the inebriated encounter they shared a week later, after Candace helped to see her safely home from a party, had made her wonder if Alissa had other motives for wanting her to pose nude all along. Alissa had seemed embarrassed by the whole thing though, and they had grown apart after that. The way she acted around Candace afterward had left her feeling ashamed, as if something bad had happened. Candace never explored that part of her sexuality since then.

Now she was taking a bold step, something totally unlike her under normal circumstances. But what did she have to lose now? Her boyfriend was gone, and good riddance. He had never appreciated what he had in her, and he wasn't very imaginative in the bedroom anyhow. Now Candace felt like she was taking a step towards a new life.

Jacqueline returned then and offered take her to meet Michelle. As Candace followed her out to the gleaming black SUV and got in on the passenger side, it suddenly hit her what had been bothering her. Jacqueline had said that the reason for someone watching her was sort of as a character study for actresses in the adult entertainment industry. But she had asked if Candace preferred to be watched by a man or a woman. What good would a male actor get out of watching her?

Still, it had been settled that Michelle would be the one watching her, and she thought that would be all right. As Jacqueline drove to their destination, Candace watched the city glide by, lost in her thoughts. before long, they pulled up to an iron gate across the entrance to a posh estate in the hills. It was the kind of place that Candace could only ever dream of living in. And it was a little intimidating. She was sure Jacqueline could sense her nervousness.

Jacqueline spoke into the little speaker next to the gate, telling someone on the other end that, 'We're here.' The gate opened and she drove up a long paved circular drive to a sprawling ranch style house. The finely manicured landscaping and exotic materials it had been constructed with spoke of more wealth that Candace would see in a lifetime. When Jacqueline pulled to a stop, Candace emerged from the vehicle hesitantly. She was having second thoughts, feeling very much out of her element here.

She stepped up beside Jacqueline, taking the hand she offered reassuringly. Jacqueline led her to the door, which opened without the need to ring the bell. There stood the lovely Michelle, and Candace caught her breath to see her in the flesh, beaming a high wattage smile in greeting. Looking into Michelle's eyes somehow made Candace's mind go blank. After a moment of stunned hesitation, Candace offered her hand as Jacqueline introduced them.
 
The Ride of Her Life
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=744401

"Hey, Harvey! Is the camera ready?"

Michelle (or at least that was her stage name) yelled into the next room as she held her hairbrush. "Damn, that CM guy pulls too hard," she muttered, teasing the long strands of brunette-rooted hair from the brush. "Wonder if he's gonna watch today," she continued. Jacqueline had called her earlier today, including some video from the store of the woman who was going to ride the sybian this afternoon. "Hmm, not bad," Michelle thought to herself, as she watched the blurry video feed from the security camera. Most of the women who visited to use the sybian were okay, but this one looked kinda nice. Michelle *liked* fucking women with porn bodies ("gasbags and all"), but an athletic toned body she certainly couldn't turn down. Oh, and the young woman's lingering on the Penthouse photo spread wasn't a bad sign, either. Michelle licked her equally glossy lips -- then popped a few mints into her mouth.

The bedroom, then, was set. Half of the closet was converted to a filming area. The closet doors were mirrored -- but, more precisely, one-way mirrored. That way, the people in the bedroom could be videotaped -- with, or without, their permission. Most of the time, the house was used for porn shots, but sometimes... well, the less Michelle knew, the better. She opened the closet -- the one still with clothing -- and pulled out a semi-transparent black bra with pink lace, and matching boyshorts. She pulled up the shorts, snugly fitting onto her thighs and not at all hiding her shaven pussy. She fit her large partially natural breasts into the bra, then faced the closet, ogling Harvey's camera and goofing around. Finally, she pulled over her head a nice pink babydoll t-shirt, and a tight stretchy black skirt.

As a warm-up to the video she started, "Hi. It's me. Michelle. We have a lovely young amateur who will be joining me today on the sybian. She's blonde, she's fit, and she has a sexy athletic body. I know how you boys love variety, and I'll be rubbing these" -- Michelle grasped and massaged her boobs through the babydoll -- "against her wonderful lean body. And," -- Michelle turned her ass towards the camera and gave it a few slaps -- "you know how you love to see my tight ass in another woman's face. If you're lucky, we'll get that far. I'm sure she'll at least get off," Michelle smiled. Harvey gave a sharp tap on the other side of the closet door to indicate he paused the video. Michelle smiled and gave a small stretch, then brushed her hair again. She made her way to the entrance door.

"We're there," smiled Jacqueline. The red-haired woman with the whilte-complexioned face drove the black SUV to the ranch house. She had almost memorized the route -- a rather surprising number of women (and a few men) had responded to the ad. She silently hummed to herself, wondering how many of them she could hire or even would become her clients. Candace -- Jacqueline finally learned her name -- was nervous, but so was everyone else she brought to the house for the first time. Herself, Jacqueline's predatory smiled turned to confidence. After all, she was the one driving the car, and her passengers had no way out. Opening the door, she lead Candace to the doorway. Michelle smiled, beaming to the young woman, and Jacqueline introduced the two. "Candace, this is Michelle. She was the centerfold and pictorial model for this month's local Penthouse. We do airbrush the photos, but I think, with her, reality will be *much* better than fantasy."

Michelle gave a professional blush as she was introduced. After Candace's short hesitation, she took Candace's hand in hers, delicately giving her handshake. "Welcome to the house," she smiled. "I know you'll have a fun time here. Have you done this sort of thing before?" Michelle led the duo up the stairs, with Candace following Michelle. Michelle walked up the stairs, giving Candace a full view of her wonderful curvy ass. It was nice and tight in the stretchy black fabric, as her cheeks alternated up and down as she walked up the stairs.

They entered the bedroom. It was of neutral colors, elegant, with a large four-post bed with a beige canopy. In the middle of the room was the sybian itself. A blanket had been draped upon it, for modesty purposes, as Michelle made way to the dresser drawer. "Did you want to wear something? Sometimes, our clients want to change into something looser or more comfortable while they're on the sybian. Let's take a look at you..." Michelle finally had a good look at Candace and touched her as she turned her around. "Yes... Yes, I think I have something..." She went to the closet and pulled out a fuzzy pink bathrobe. "Will this do?"

Jacqueline made a slight cough. "Do either of you two want a drink before we start? It will make you feel a bit more comfortable," she continued.

"Oh, right," Michelle professionally blushed. "I'm in the adult business, so we're used to taking our clothes off in front of other people. What would you like to drink? How about you tell me a little about yourself before we get started?" Michelle sat down in the only couch in the room, and patted the seat next to her. After all, Harvey was recording.
 
Candace was overwhelmed by her first impression of Michelle, feeling like a deer in the headlights of Michelle's appraising gaze. She sensed that Jacqueline was watching their initial meeting as well, with almost predatory interest. Candace was beginning to get the feeling that there was more going on here than just a porn actress getting a fresh perspective on how an amateur looks and behaves while riding a sex toy. Her nerves spiked as she crossed the threshold, entering the expensive home. She realized that for better or worse, no matter how this little adventure turned out, she had come too far to back out now.

Once their attention turned away from her for the time it took to go upstairs, she had the chance to look Michelle over with some appraisal of her own. The woman had a gorgeous body, even if it was 'slightly enhanced'. And after the stunning initial impression, Candace noticed that Michelle was dressed like she would have expected a porn star to be, yet still avoided looking tawdry. Instead, she found herself already picturing what the younger woman would look like naked. Candace had never thought she would be thinking such thoughts about a woman like Michelle, but then she never thought she'd be about to ride on an expensive sex toy in a mansion with a porn star watching her either.

Following Michelle's tight little ass up those stairs was a near mesmerizing experience. The tight stretchy black fabric did little to conceal the movement taking place beneath the skirt, like two 'possums wrasslin' in a sack', as her relatives back in Georgia would've said. The imagery brought a secret grin to Candace's face, but she had to admit it was an enticing view.

The grin lasted until they reached the bedroom upstairs, a tastefully decorated ordinary looking room, not at all what Candace would have thought a porn movie set would be like, with the only possible exceptions being the four poster bed - not totally out of place in such a luxury home - and the blanket covered, half-barrel shape on the floor that could only be the Sybian, itself. Her eyes locked on it, noticing the protrusion rising under the blanket that broke the half-cylindrical symmetry on top, tenting the blanket. That had to be one of the attachments, she figured. A tingle of excitement went through her body, as if she had just come face to face with her destiny or something.

The trance was broken when she realized that Michelle was speaking to her. She broke her gaze away, looking a little confused at first until she caught on to what Michelle was saying.

"Sometimes, our clients want to change into something looser or more comfortable while they're on the Sybian. Let's take a look at you..."

She turned around at Michelle's urging, noting the familiar way the woman was already touching her, treating her as if they were old friends. It helped to put her more at ease, as if they were only a couple girlfriends sharing time together, just back from the mall or something. Michelle handed her a pink robe from the closet, and for a moment, Candace was unsure what it was for. Jacqueline spoke up to offer them each a drink, as if she had noticed the 'lost' look and thought it would help her to relax. Candace nodded, listening to Michelle's cheerful voice explaining that she was used to taking off her clothes in front of other people, and forgot that it could be different for someone for the first time.

Candace asked nervously, as Jacqueline pressed the drink into her hand, "S-should I change right here.....right now?"she asked, fingering the zipper on her black suede skirt. She hoped that the time she'd spent in preparation would show. After indulging in her fantasy at her apartment, she had showered, shaved herself bare, leaving only a small strip of neatly trimmed pubic hair above her slit, and dressed in what she felt was her sexiest lingerie beneath her clothes. She'd worn her matching rose colored bra and thong set, a rose colored satin garter belt and sheer black thigh high stockings.

Michelle sat on the couch, patting the space beside her. "How about you tell me a little about yourself before we get started?" Candace sat beside her, somewhat nervous, laying the robe on the arm of the couch. Why did this feel like a job interview so suddenly? She took a sip of the drink to steady her nerves before beginning. "Okay, I'm Candace. I'm a little nervous, I've never done anything like this before!" She smiled to hide her jitters, but her hand would have been trembling if she hadn't had the drink to hold. "W-What should I say? I saw the add about the Sybian machine in the Penthouse magazine, and I thought, 'Why not? You only live once, right?' So I went to the address in the add, and, well, that's how I ended up here."

Michelle could tell the woman was nervous, and she knew she would have to help things along. She distracted Candace with another innocent series of questions to keep her talking as she reached out to unfasten the top 3 buttons on her her burgundy colored blouse, opening up the collar to reveal the top lace edge of her rose colored bra, showing a little cleavage. "How old are you, Candace, if you don't mind me asking. What do you do for a living? Are you married, single, or what?"

Candace swallowed nervously as she felt Michelle's fingers at her collar. She took another long sip of her drink. It was beginning to help her relax a bit, she thought. "W-well, okay. Uh, I'm 38. I'm an architectural drafter. Up until recently I had a long term boyfriend, but that's over now."

She was definitely loosening up some now, Michelle thought. I just need to keep her talking; give time for the drink to work. She glanced over to Jacqueline with a knowing look. "Oh, sorry to hear that, Candace. So that means you're single now, right?" Michelle smiled, knowing it was better for the fantasy of the video if the subject was 'available'. It was part of the allure of the amateur vids, that the girl in them was possibly attainable by the average guy watching the show. "Is that why you wanted to ride the Sybian today?"

Candace smiled, beginning to relax more. "Well, sort of. I've seen videos of girls riding the Sybian on the internet, and it just looks so exciting! I mean, just thinking about how the machine seems to rip orgasm after orgasm from them....It just gets me so excited!"

Michelle turned towards the mirrored closet, sure that Harve had captured that look that crossed Candace's face as he spoke about the Sybian. 'Oh yes', she thought. 'This was shaping up to be a good one.'
 
Last edited:
Only a little while earlier...

Jacqueline had slipped out of the room, almost unnoticed. It wasn't through any magical ability. It was just that Candace had seemed to be entranced by Michelle, even before they started. Jacqueline was relieved how focused Candace was on Michelle.

"Did you give them something special?" a soft yet masculine voice said behind her. It was CM, clad in his dark blue bathrobe.

"Of course," smiled Jacqueline, turning towards the taller man. "Although sometimes I wonder why we need to use it," she grinned, sliding up towards him. She suddenly put her hand in the space between his legs, feeling his fullness filling her palm. "You certainly don't need it," she smiled, her fingers encouraging his growth."

"Now, now, Jacqueline," he smiled, attempting to keep his calm. "I just woke up."

"Uh, huh. So did he," she smiled back, giving him a reassuring pat. "Now, you'll excuse me. I really should be coming," she winked, slipping back into the room.

***

Michelle's unbuttoning of Candace's blouse was Jacqueline's cue to give them a little privacy, perceived privacy at least. In the hallway, she saw no sign of CM. She smiled to herself what CM must have been doing inside the closet. The closet itself span almost the entire side of the bedroom, and there was enough room for both Harve filming the two women, and CM, who was watching them. CM himself had a camera fixed upon him. There certainly was a market for watching people watching, both their faces as they masturbated, and the masturbation itself. Jacqueline hoped he remembered to face the scented vegetable oil she gave him towards the cameras for product placement.

CM himself sat in a comfortable chair, clad only in a dark blue bathrobe. He was a reasonably muscular man, of Asian-white descent. As a porno video "lucky guy," his ethnicity just barely let him stand out, though not as much as he would have liked. In any case, he untied his robe, but did not reveal his body -- yet. A good video played with its audience, as the members played with themselves.

"It just gets me so excited" the newcomer was saying. Good. Jacqueline's little potion was having its effect. Or did the woman genuinely want to be fucked? CM was a little jealous of the machine, and imagined it rubbing her pussy, vibrating against her clit, and smothered in her wetness. He leaned back in the chair, as he watched Michelle gradually, gently, unbutton the other woman's blouse, revealing her lacy rose bra. The other woman's breasts were not as large as Michelle, but that only meant she was an amateur. Those were the best. CM saw Michelle slowly stroke the exterior of the bra, massaging the other woman's breasts through the fabric. Michelle gentle kissed the other woman on the cheek, then on the lips, as her fingertips slid inside the cup of the other woman. Michelle's kisses became deeper, and CM could see her tongue taste and explore the other woman's mouth. Michelle moaned, her hands now fiddling with the other woman's bra, finally letting it slip. Michelle's explorations became deeper, as she tantalizingly unzipped the side of the other woman's suede skirt. Michelle seemed to smile when she discovered the garter belt. She looked down at it, as her fingers playfully slid up along the fabric and stocking, eventually resting upon the space between the other woman's legs. Michelle resumed her kissing, as she massaged the other woman through her lingerie.

CM himself was becoming aroused. He wrapped his fingers around his cock, stroking it underneath the blue bathrobe. He sighed a bit, feeling his hot thick stiffness in his fingers, sliding up and down the veined contours of his red throbbing stick. He opened his eyes again, to see Michelle gently licking and sliding her tongue down the neck of the other woman, to finally kiss and linger at her breasts, licking and sucking on one of her nipples. CM yearned to feel the other woman's breasts as well, and he cradled his shaven balls in his hand, imagining the other woman's soft breasts resting beneath them, as he breast-fucked her, his hard cock against her soft flesh. Michelle's other hand cupped the other woman's breasts, then began pinching her exposed nipple. CM, likewise, held the tip of his cock between his thumb and forefinger, squeezing his purple mushroom head, sliding the precome around the tip.

His bathrobe was open now. It was time for all three performers to start the show.
 
Last edited:
Candace couldn't believe how this day was turning out. Mere hours ago, she was fantasizing, masturbating to the thought of this woman touching her breasts, kissing her, and suckling her nipples as she rode the Sybian. Now here she was in the same room with the woman in the magazine, live and in person. And Michelle was slowly undressing her, touching her in that special way. She had to admit that she liked it....a lot.

Candace hadn't been with a woman since the one time in her life, back in college, when she'd had an embarrassing and near disastrous experience in college with her photography major friend. Susan had asked her to pose nude, claiming she needed a subject for a black and white study. Candace later wondered if it was just an excuse to see her naked. About a week after the shoot, after seeing Susan home from a party where they'd both had some to drink, Susan had kissed her. One thing led to another and they had ended up being intimate. But within a couple weeks afterwards, Susan would barely talk to her. Things just got worse from there.

But Candace had enjoyed that night, though she'd never told anyone about it, and she had never thought about repeating the experience; not if it would cost her a friendship. Never, that is, until now. Michelle wasn't exactly her friend, so nothing would be lost if they did this together. And besides, Michelle was a porn star, and everybody knows they all had to be bisexual, what with all the things they had to do for their movies. Michelle even now had her hand inside Candace's lacy rose bra, cupping her breasts and finding her nipple already stiffened.

Michelle was kissing her deeply, so sensually. It was making her hot! Candace opened up to Michelle's probing tongue, letting her inside her mouth. Her hands came up to Michelle's shoulders, tentatively embracing her. She sighed in pleasure as Michelle's nimble fingers unclasped her bra. Candace could feel the satiny fabric let loose, and her breasts were suddenly no longer restricted. The best part was that it allowed Michelle's hands to slide over her nipples, gently squeezing her breasts. She moaned into Michelle's kiss.

Those talented hands were working on the zipper of her skirt now, and Candace moved her hips closer, thrusting them forward to give Michelle easier access. The skirt dropped away, pooling at her feet. She stepped out of it, kicking it to the side, out of the way. Michelle's fingers slid along the garter belt, and she cooed at the sensation of the satiny fabric. She stepped back to admire the sexy lingerie and ran her hands up the black stockings to the paler stretch of thigh above them.

Michelle loved the way that soft skin felt. She never got enough of that feeling. She kissed Candace again as her fingers crept up to touch the thong, stroking lightly on the satiny fabric covered pussy lips. Candace felt herself respond, growing ever more wet. She felt Michelle's tongue licking along her neck, just over her pulse point, one of her favorite personal erogenous zones. It always seemed to get her going! "Ahhhh! So good!" she moaned loudly, feeling more free to express her growing passion now that the drink Jacqueline had given her had begun to take effect. It was also Michelle's efforts, and the realization of her recent fantasy that loosened her inhibitions.

"Mmm... you like it when I lick your neck?" Michelle murmured. She flattened her tongue, her wet warm muscle pressed against Candace's erogenous zone, leaving a wet trail up to Candace's ear. Michelle then pursed her lips around Candace's earlobe, licking lightly and ending with a cool waft of air into Candace's ear. Michelle ended with a light giggle as she responded to Candace's reaction. Michelle then slid her hand down to Candace's bosom, playing with her breasts and pinching her nipples. Her mouth and tongue joined her fingertips, as she sucked and hummed on Candace's puffy areolas.

As Michelle's kisses moved on down to her breasts, finding her nipples with her tongue, Candace thought of something that made her giggle a little. Michelle paused to look up at her quizzically, wondering if she had done something wrong. "Are you ticklish, Candace?" she asked.

"No, well, yes, but that's not what I was laughing about." She slid her arms further around Michelle's luscious body and leaned in to her embrace, kissing her before explaining, "You see, my ex boyfriend used to jack off to your pictures in the magazine, Michelle. He fantasized about making love to you. It's part of the reason we split up. And now here I am, living the fantasy he would have died for. I get to be with you; he doesn't."

Michelle joined her in a laugh, lightly as her fingers moved back to tease, pinch and pluck at Candace's nipples. Candace had puffy aureoles and the nipples stood out on top of the small mounds, which in turn stood out from her breasts. She yelped in surprise as Michelle's fingers pinched her tender nipple, and she captured the woman's mouth with her own, moaning into the kiss, more aggressive now, feeling more comfortable with this woman/woman play.

"Mmm... well, yes..." Michelle returned, embracing Candace. She opened her mouth and returned the kiss, sliding her tongue into Candace's mouth. She moaned a bit, excited at fucking this wonderful woman. "Yeah, I've watched men masturbate to me." Michelle lightly wrapped her hand around Candace's bosom. "I love watching how they stroke their thick cocks, sliding their fingers all over the head." Michelle mimicked her words with movements over Candace's firm yet still soft breast. She lightly grasped Candace's breast, then flicked her fingertips over her beautiful puffiness. "I'd then lick the tip of their cocks," she said, descending upon Candace's breast. She flicked her tongue along Candace's nipple. "I then sucked them off," Michelle said, finally engulfing what she could of Candace's breast. She began to lick further, spending time on the underside of Candace's bosom. "The underside of a man's cock is so sensitive you know." she continued. She rose up, about to kiss Candace on the mouth again. "Then I'd take their nice hard cock in my mouth..." Michelle kissed Candace hard on her mouth, her rigid wet tongue probing stiffly between her lips, pressing it deeply, so hard within the older woman's mouth.

Candace's fingers found the bottom hem of Michelle's pink baby doll T-shirt and pulled it up and over her head. She smiled at the sight of Michelle's semi-transparent bra, letting her finger run along the pink lace trim, just grazing the 'spillage' swell of Michelle's too-large-for-the-cup breasts over the restraining edge of the bra. Her breath caught in her throat as Michelle's kisses worked down her neck again to hit that magic spot on her. The smile on her face turned serious with the passion that was rising within her. She was getting lost in the physical pleasure of contact with another woman again.

She had come here for the Sybian, and she still wanted that experience. She hadn't imagined it would turn into something like this with Michelle. But deep within Candace was the seed of a craving for enjoyment of another woman, and Michelle had awakened that seed. Right now it was sprouting within Candace, quickly blossoming into full desire. Michelle's seeking lips moved down to Candace's breast tips again, and Candace knotted her fingers in the other woman's hair, holding her head to her breast. She moaned with the need to feel those lips and that tongue sucking and teasing her nipple.

Michelle's other hand was back to the apex between Candace's legs, stroking her rose colored satin thong covered cunt lips, stoking a fire in that wet place. Candace lay back, pulling Michelle with her until the younger woman was lying partially on top of her. Her hands left Michelle's hair and quested down her sexy body to the closure on the bra, quickly unfastening it before moving downwards to the waistline of her sexy skirt. It was about as far as her arms could reach, but she managed to hook her thumbs in the waistband and push the clingy stretchy fabric down half-way off Michelle's hips, sliding the boy shorts she wore down with it. Those hands, frustrated that she couldn't strip the beautiful young woman further, came back up to settle on the curve of Michelle's hips. Michelle was a little surprised that this nervous amateur of a few moments ago was now acting more aggressively. "Candace, this isn't the first time you've been with a woman, is it? You seem like you already know what you want to do to me."

"No, you're right, Michelle. There was another time, when I was in college. But that time didn't turn out so well. Hopefully this time will be better." she purred before kissing Michelle's pouty lips again. Michelle was a little surprised at this revelation. She could sense that Candace was reluctant to discuss it, and as Candace's eyes closed in the sensuous kiss, she glanced over to the one way mirrored closet door, at the camera she knew was there, wondering if she should go after the backstory or just encourage this new development to unfold into a girl/girl scene before they even got to the Sybian.
 
Last edited:
"Ahhhh! So good!"

"Mmm... you like it when I lick your neck?" Michelle murmured. She flattened her tongue, her wet warm muscle pressed against Candace's erogenous zone, leaving a wet trail up to Candace's ear. Michelle then pursed her lips around Candace's earlobe, licking lightly and ending with a cool waft of air into Candace's ear. Michelle ended with a light giggle as she responded to Candace's reaction. Michelle then slid her hand down to Candace's bosom, playing with her breasts and pinching her nipples. Her mouth and tongue joined her fingertips, as she sucked and hummed on Candace's puffy aeriolas. She then heard a giggle. "Are you ticklish, Candace?" she asked.

"No, well, yes, but that's not what I was laughing about." She slid her arms further around Michelle's luscious body and leaned in to her embrace, kissing her before explaining, "You see, my ex boyfriend used to jack off to your pictures in the magazine, Michelle. He fantasized about making love to you. It's part of the reason we split up. And now here I am, living the fantasy he would have died for. I get to be with you; he doesn't."

"Mmm... well, yes..." Michelle returned, embracing Candace. She opened her mouth and returned the kiss, sliding her tongue into Candace's mouth. She moaned a bit, excited at fucking this wonderful woman. "Yeah, I've watched men masturbate to me." Michelle lightly wrapped her hand around Candace's bosom. "I love watching how they stroke their thick cocks, sliding their fingers all over the head." Michelle mimicked her words with movements over Candace's firm yet still soft breast. She lightly grasped Candace's breast, then flicked her fingertips over her beautiful puffiness. "I'd then lick the tip of their cocks," she said, decending upon Candace's breast. She flicked her tongue along Candace's nipple. "I then sucked them off," Michelle said, finally engulfing what she could of Candace's breast. She then began to lick further, spending time on the underside of Candace's bosom. "The underside of a man's cock is so sensitive you know..." she continued. She then rose up, about to kiss Candace on the mouth again. "Then I'd take their nice hard cock in my mouth..." Michelle kissed Candace hard on, her rigid wet tongue probing stiffly between her lips, pressing it deeply, so hard within the older woman's mouth.

CM's cock was hard, too. He had oiled his hand with the lightly scented massage oil, and was slowly sliding it up and down his hard rigid cock. He now imagined the older woman sucking it, fucking it, his hard rigid tool sliding oh-so-gently within her wet warm mouth. He was fucking her, her cheeks puckered in, her mouth applying the hard vacuum, as her tongue slid wildly under his hard stiff shaft. Just as she was moaning into Michelle's sensuous kiss, she was moaning into his hard veined cock. Her eyes were closed, deeply savoring his stiff wanton fucktool between her lips, within her slutty oral hole. He let out a quiet moan, careful not to distract the ladies.

Not that they could be. Michelle was now arching her back, as Candace was taking off her top. She smiled down at the othe woman, focused on her well-bosomed bra, almost spilling out their contents. Michelle's own fingers were playing with Candace, finding the wet slit between her legs, as Michelle's licks and kisses lingered from Candace's neck to her own bosom. Michelle inhaled deeply, with her mouth, sucking within Candace's breast as Candace's hands writhed and pressed the back of Michelle's head into Candace's firming breast. Michelle hummed lightly into Candace's bosom, appreciating how the older woman was slowly taking hold. Her own pussy became wet with excitement, wondering where the two would lead next. Michelle soon found herself almost entirely undressed, her boyshorts now caught on her thighs, her pussy exposed to this woman she only just recently met. Her lips drooled as the older woman took her into her mouth and kissed, a light purr echoing through her lips.

"Oh, indeed it will," Candace replied, her lips glistening from the wet kiss she shared with Candace. "I'm so sorry your first experience with a woman went poorly. Here. Let me make it up to you," she smiled. Michelle kissed Candace again, her hard rigid tongue fucking her deeply in her mouth. Michelle's hand, meanwhile, sought the folds of Candace and slid, wetfully, in. "Tell me..." Michelle breathed, licking a trail behind Candace's ear. "What did you want to do to her?" Michelle slid again, her firm wet tongue down Candace's neck. "Did you want to lick her?" Michelle's tongue slid past Candace's collarbone. "Did you want to suck her?" Michelle lingered upon Candace's breast, her mouth taking in Candace's firm nipples. "Or did you want to slide your wet fingers deep, deep, within her pussy?" breathed Michelle, slowly inserting herself, within Candace's soft wet slit.

CM continued stroking himself. The audio worked just fine.
 
"Did you want to lick her?" Michelle's tongue slid past Candace's collarbone.

“Mmm, yes!” Candace sighed, shivering slightly as Michelle’s tongue passed across her thrumming pulse point.

"Did you want to suck her?" Michelle lingered upon Candace's breast, her mouth taking in Candace's firm nipples.

“Oh, Yes! So much!” she moaned, her voice laced with need as Michelle gently sucked her like a baby.

"Or did you want to slide your wet fingers deep, deep, within her pussy?" breathed Michelle, slowly inserting herself, within Candace's soft wet slit.

“OH GOD, YES!!” she cried out, humping upward onto Michelle’s fingers, impaling herself further on those exploring digits. She pulled Michelle’s face in aggressively for a long lingering kiss, her own tongue pushing into the younger woman’s mouth this time. When at last she broke the kiss, a wet strand of saliva connected their bottom lips. Candace moaned almost pleadingly, desperately. Michelle’s questions and the sensations she was producing had broken through the carefully constructed emotional barriers that Candace had constructed to hide from the hurt of that rejection all those years ago.

“I wanted to do all those things! I wanted to feel her writhing beneath me, feel her warm body responding to mine. I wanted to touch her, love her, fuck her! I wanted to make her cum so bad! But she made me stop. She wouldn’t let me finish her. Why? Why did she stop things just when it was getting good? Why did she end our friendship after that? Oh god, Susan!”

She was close; thrusting her pelvis up to meet Michelle’s fingers, her cunt hungry for this stimulation. It had been a while, and she needed to cum so bad. The raw emotions she had hidden from herself all these years were boiling over into this moment. This woman, fucking her with her fingers, had become a surrogate to her college friend who had, in her own way, broken Candace’s heart. Now she needed to have this experience with another woman, needed to know that she was desirable to Susan/Michelle, needed to know that she was fulfilled in her own desires.

Her nails dug into Michelle’s back, not enough to break the skin, but enough to leave marks of her desperation. She held the younger woman tightly to her, hot tears leaking into the crook of Michelle’s neck where she buried her head. Her lips were kissing that delicate neck, tasting the salt of her own tears.

Michelle knew how to bring a woman pleasure, and not just because she was one. In her career as an adult star, she’d had several girl/girl scenes. The secret of the industry was that all too often, the women came more with each other than with their male co-stars. Of course you never got to see that on camera. All the money shots were of the men shooting their loads. With women, it wasn’t as obvious when they came or when they were just acting like it. A professional like Michelle got good at faking it when it was time to ‘perform’ for the camera.

Not so a real woman like Candace. Michelle’s talented fingers were getting her so close, and as her vaginal walls began to squeeze and clench around Michelle’s fingers, she knew without any doubt that the older woman was cumming…hard! She knew it even before Candace fully realized it herself. When it hit her fully, Candace’s whole body seemed to clench around Michelle. Her thighs rose to entrap her lover, a soft satiny vice. Her arms clasped the younger woman more tightly, pulling her in to her body, breast to breast. Michelle felt Candace actually biting her in that muscle just above the hollow of her collar bone. Candace screamed a muffled cry into that flesh between her teeth, her eyes tightly shut as she rode through what was one of the fiercest orgasms she had ever had, one that was long overdue; her first one given to her by another woman.

There was no acting involved. There didn’t need to be. It was obvious what had happened to her, and not only to Michelle. The camera caught it all. Michelle couldn’t help thinking that if Candace came this hard from just her fingers, what would she be like with the Sybian beneath her?
 
Michelle gleefully succumbed to Candace's wanton lust. She moaned gracefully as Candace's tongue took hers, forcing itself deep within her mouth. Michelle almost sucking on the lustful object, slithering within her. As they broke the kiss, Michelle looked into Candace's glassy glazed eyes and heard her words. “I wanted to do all those things! I wanted to feel her writhing beneath me, feel her warm body responding to mine. I wanted to touch her, love her, fuck her! I wanted to make her cum so bad! But she made me stop. She wouldn’t let me finish her. Why? Why did she stop things just when it was getting good? Why did she end our friendship after that? Oh god, Susan!”

"Candace..." Michelle breathed, as she again plunged into her lover's... no, partner's succulent wet mouth. As she did so, her fingers thrust deeper into Candace's pussy. Candace's wet moist fluids were running between her fingers, as Michelle slid them in and out her tight vagina. She was using two fingers now, upwardly fucking Candace's slit, as Michelle's thumb ran wildly along her clit. Michelle's own tongue now licked lustfully along Candace's neck, as Michelle's own pussy was becoming wet as well. Michelle lifted Candace's leg slightly, so she could rub herself against it. Her own juices dripped down her leg, as Michelle mounted Candace. Michelle groaned as her aching slit felt Candace's smooth shaven skin against her pussy. She was unsure what to do about Candace's words, but her own lust-craven desires made her simply want to cum. Michelle moaned as Candace pulled her into her, Michelle feeling the nails dig into her back, Michelle feeling her heaving breasts rub against Candace's hot sweaty skin. "Ohhhh..." Michelle groaned, as her fingers twisted to dig deeper into Michelle's swollen snatch. Her own hips bucked and screwed against Candace's leg, bodies contorting so they could have a wonderful sweaty fuck. "Nnnrrr... god... ohhhhh...." Michelle gasped, as Candace bit into her neck. Michelle wanted to pull back, stop her before she went too far. But GOD this felt so FUCKING good, she screamed as they each rode each other's writhing flesh. Michelle slid against Candace's leg, her clit feeling one long stroke of skin against it. "Oh, fuck me, Oh, FUCK ME," she yelled, her body reverberating against her young lover's.

CM, meanwhile, was enjoying the view. He leaned forward, trying to better discern how the two girls were fucking each other. He would see and help edit the video later, but he just loved hearing those wonderful voices live in front of him. His own cock was simply raging, its firm thickness gripped in his hand, stroking it, sliding the scented oil up and down his steell hard cock. He slid his thumb against the slit of his mushroom tip, further mixing his own precome with the delicious oil, a mild scent of vanilla and saltiness. He then leaned back in his chair, jerking himself off, his eyes now closed, as he heard the two girls moaning and fucking in front of him. He yeared to feel this new pussy, but the delight of denial made him know that when he came, he would definitely come. Their moans excited him, and he loved to hear the voices of the women losing control, as the fucked themselves to orgasm. Did Michelle actually cum? Candace certainly did. He wondered how the older woman's pussy would feel pounded by his cock.

Michelle's body bucked wildly, her own juices smearing up and down Candace's shaven leg. Michelle gasped, her heart pounding as hard as she was fucking Candace. Candace's own body was wrapped around her, forcing Michelle's body into hers, as Michelle suffocated within Candace's body, as Michelle quaked and quivered, sending her own juices down Candace's leg. Michelle gasped, resting upon her new lover.

"Well. Up for the sybian?" It was not Michelle's voice Candace heard, but Jacqueline's. The red-haired woman was smiling down upon them, and offered a drink cooled with condensation. "Perhaps a bit of a drink first?" Jacqueline smiled. Michelle, sweaty and smiling, took the drink between her lips, a contented hum as she sipped the fine brew.

"And a nice towel," Michelle replied. She turned to Candace. "Well. Did you like it? Ready for the sybian?" A soft yet sly giggle left her lips as she took a sip again.
 
Candace was panting breathlessly, still unable to manage words as she came down from her intense orgasm. She didn't trust her voice not to quaver with the intensity of her emotional release. And it had been that; emotional as much or moreso than physical, and long overdue. She still had tears running down her cheeks as she accepted the offered towel from Jacqueline with a nod. She was a little embarrassed that her reaction had been so strong, but it had been born out of intense unresolved feelings that originated from her one time with Susan all those years ago.

Carefully blotting the tears away from the corners of her eyes so as not to smear her make up, she nonetheless had dark smudges by the time she looked up again with an embarrassed apologetic smile to Michelle and Jacqueline. She stood then, still nude, and reached out to touch Michelle's shoulder where she bit her. "Oh Michelle, I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you?" She could see the red marks where her teeth had clamped on the pretty young woman's flesh, the bite clearly defined.

Candace came close as if to examine the wound, and leaned in for an apologetic embrace, whispering, "Thank you for that, Michelle. I guess I really needed that more than I knew." She gave a soft kiss to Michelle's neck just below her ear, her warm breath tickling a shiver from the starlet.

Turning back to Jacqueline, she smiled in thanks as she accepted the cool drink, sipping demurely. It was hard to reconcile this image of the woman, politely enjoying a beverage, from the one who moments ago was a writhing, seething, clinging mass of orgasmic bliss made flesh, wrapped around the young porn starlet. "I would like to try the Sybian soon. But would you mind if I freshened up a little? That was pretty intense!" she said, blushing in Michelle's direction.

Jacqueline nodded and showed Candace to a small bathroom just off the main bedroom. It was the perfect opportunity to discuss with Michelle what had just happened. Jacqueline had been a little surprised herself at how things had developed. She thought this was just supposed to be a simple Sybian amateur video shoot, maybe with a girl/girl twist. But it had become something much more intense. The woman that had been sitting in her shop just a couple hours before had seemed like just a curious thrill seeker. And as it turned out apparently she had some closet lesbian desires that raged just below the surface in a way that hadn't been seen in the videos in some time.

With Candace in the bathroom, Jacqueline crossed the room to where Michelle was getting the machine ready. "Well, so what brought that on, do you suppose? I wasn't expecting anything like that! What do you think, Michelle?"

******
Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Candace looked at herself in the mirror, dark smudges ringing her eyes where her tears had smeared her eyeliner. She looked a wreck! She was leaning heavily on the counter, her legs still trembling and shaky from the intensity of her orgasm. "God! Candy, get hold of yourself! They must think you're some kind of school girl or something who's never had a good cum before!" She ran the water and cleaned herself up, opening her purse to reapply her make up.

Afterward, glancing down at herself, she noticed the gleam of moisture from Michelle's cum on her thigh. She stared at it a moment, remembering the encounter of moments before. Then, as if entranced, she scraped a slender finger along her thigh, gathering the slick girl-cum and lifting it for a closer look. The viscous liquid gleamed on her finger, shining in the fluorescent lighting of the bathroom. She touched her thumb to it, drawing out a long thin line until it began to sag.

At last, as if in a daze of lust, she brought the thumb and forefinger to her mouth, sucking the fluid off as her eyes closed with a sigh of pleasure. "MMmmm, delicious!" she thought. Suddenly she knew that what she wanted to leave here with was something other than what she came for. She still wanted to ride the Sybian; hell, who wouldn't! But she wanted something more before she left. She began to wonder how she could get it.
 
Last edited:
Jacqueline led Candace to the bathroom. Or, rather, she led her to the bathroom with the one-way mirror and hidden cameras. Jacqueline had been a little surprised herself at how things had developed -- and was perfectly ready to take advantage of it. Quickly returning to the bedroom with the sybian, she asked Michelle what she thought. An even quicker analysis had her sending Michelle the the bathroom. "Please attend to her," she smiled.

The door was specially made so it could open without a sound. Likewise, it had a decorative plaques on both sides of the door which hid a peephole for those outside looking in. Michelle watched from the outside as Candace washed her face, then applied her makeup. She watched her as she touched herself, Candace's fingers lingering at her legs, her hands raising up, and Candace seemingly taken by her fingertips.

And then Michelle saw it. Candace brought the thumb and forefinger to her mouth, sucking the fluid off as her eyes closed with a sigh of pleasure. Michelle felt something within her, something touched by the woman she shared. She gave the briefest knock, catching Candance in wonder, with her lips still around her fingers.

"Hello", she said, looking into Candace's eyes. Michelle glanced down to where Candace touched hersel on the thigh. She slid her fingertip into the viscous fluid, gentely massaging Candace's thigh. She then raised the liquid to her own lips and tasted. "I see," Michelle smiled, slowly taking Candace's hand. Michelle led Candace's fingertips to Michelle's sex, gradually moist. She guided Candace's fingers into her slit, rubbing it slowly. Michelle finally closed her eyes, savoring the sensation. She opened them again.

"Would you like to taste some more?"
 
Candace gave a nervous guilty start as the knock sounded and Michelle entered without hesitation. She wondered if the younger woman had seen what she'd done. The hot flush of embarrassed shame spread through her leaving her skin feeling like thousands of pins and needles were pricking her all over. Her cheeks colored in a deep blush as she lowered her gaze, avoiding Michelle's eyes. She'd caught a glimpse of Michelle's knowing smile, and was preparing herself mentally for the younger woman's ridicule and scorn.

But Michelle's smile was the same as when she had first greeted Candace at the front door. It was the same smile she offered Candace after they had cum together moments before. There was warmth and genuine sincerity in the smile, the same as usual. Still, Candace was embarrassed and waited to hear what Michelle would say as she glanced quickly up again at Michelle's face. Their eyes met and locked as Candace surreptitiously moved her hand to conceal the slickness of Michelle's cum on her thigh. 'Oh why hadn't she washed it off?' she thought belatedly. She knew the answer. She had wanted to taste more. Somehow she just knew that Michelle knew her guilty thoughts.

"Hello," Michelle's soft voice said quietly. Candace detected no trace of scorn in her voice, and was encouraged to meet Michelle's eyes. To her utter shock and mortification, Michelle's eyes slowly and deliberately scanned Candace's naked body hungrily, moving directly to the glistening spot on Candace's thigh where her own cum was still smeared. Before Candace could object, Michelle reached out to run her fingers through the slick juices and brought them to her own mouth, tasting herself. "I see." Michelle murmured softly. She slowly reached for Candace's hand, pulling it gently to her own sex, guiding Candace's fingers to her already wet slit.

Candace was surprised momentarily, but needed very little encouragement before her fingers began to move tenderly, but insistently over Michelle's petal soft pussy lips. Slender fingers traced up and down the coral inner lips of Michelle's cunt, wriggling their way into the hot slippery entrance between them. Candace stepped forward, her other arm slipping around Michelle's waist, taking control and pulling the younger woman into her embrace. She could feel the warmth of Michelle's sexy body so close! Another inch closer brought them together, soft breast pressing into soft breast, the surface of their toned sleek abdomens in full contact. Candace's fingers eagerly ravaged Michelle's hungry pussy. She watched as Michelle's eyes closed in pleasure.

Candace's lips turned upwards in a smile upon seeing the reaction she was having on the younger woman. It felt good, and it was reaffirmation that she could please a lover, even a female lover. Candace needed to know that, needed to be reassured that what went wrong with Susan wasn't because Candace had done anything wrong. Michelle's body began to respond in other ways. Her nipples stiffened as they pressed into Candace's breasts, and she relaxed slightly into Candace's embrace, her body weight serving to impale her cunt on Candace's fingers even more.

Michelle's eyes opened again, half lidded, languid with her growing lust. She whispered words that sent a shiver of desire through Candace's whole body. "Would you like to taste some more?"

Candace moaned in response, hardly able to believe what she was hearing. "Yes!" she hissed. "Yes, Michelle, I want you, so, so much!" Slowly, almost reverently, Candace steered Michelle so that she was backed up to rest against the vanity, then slowly sunk down to kneel before her. Her eyes looked up with wonder at the young porn starlet.

"Michelle, I...." She didn't know what she wanted to say. So many words crowded into her mind at once. She wanted to tell Michelle how she felt, wanted her to know what this meant to her, but she couldn't put it into words that wouldn't sound crazy. They had just met, little more than an hour or so before. How could she tell Michelle that she wanted more than this one encounter. Would Michelle laugh at her? Would she think it foolish when Candace asked for her number? Candace wasn't sure, but at least she had this one chance to make Michelle feel as good as Michelle had made her feel. She wasn't sure she could offer anything like the same experience. Michelle was a porn starlet, and had more experience than Candace had ever had in her whole life.

Despite her self doubts, Candace was determined to make Michelle feel as good as she knew how. Her hands rested lightly on Michelle's thighs, gently pressing them apart as she leaned in towards the younger woman's pussy lips before her. She was struck at the beauty of the female genitalia, and specifically Michelle's beautiful example. In her mind, Candace was about to worship a goddess, paying homage to the altar of Her sex.

She breathed deep, taking in Michelle's intoxicating scent. Slowly, she leaned forward to swipe the broad flat of her tongue from the bottom of Michelle's sweet pussy, up along her inner lips, her tongue parting the soft petal folds to lick at the dewy center opening, and up over the slightly protruding clit, flicking firmly at the last moment to tease the little organ. It was her first direct taste of another woman's pussy, and she savored the salty tang and thick juices that were already seeping from Michelle's cunt. Swirling her tongue tip in small circles around the little pleasure pearl, she sucked the tiny morsel of flesh and nerves into her mouth, pulling gentle suction.

Candace moved one hand up to rest the heel of her palm on Michelle's mound, pressing upwards just enough to make the younger woman's clit jut outwards, into Candace's eagerly sucking lips. She teased the little nerve bundle with her tongue tip as she continued to suck gently on Michelle's vulva, uttering a soft moan at the sheer eroticism of the moment. The sound came out around Michelle's clit, the voice vibrations transmitted through Candace's lips and into the sensitive flesh she held in her mouth. Candace had no experience with pleasuring women other than the all too brief time with Susan in college, but she drew upon the things that she had enjoyed when lovers had done them to her. She hoped that Michelle was enjoying this as much as she had.
 
Last edited:
Michelle again smiled as Candace took the initiative. She closed her eyes and let out a small gasp as Candace's fingers played with her moist warm slit. Her hips instinctively rode and responded to Candace's fingertips on her moist petals. Michelle wanted to feel Candace within her. Michelle let out a soft, sweet, moan as Candace's digits entered her silken wet folds. "Ohhh..." she gasped, before she bit her own lip.

And then a wonderful thing happened. Michelle found herself wrapped by the arms of her new lover, this older woman who said she was a neophyte just an hour ago. Michelle kissed Candace deeply, smearing her lipstick with hers, her tongue pressing and wrestling against the wet surface of Candace's as Michelle began to thrust and gyrate against Candace's fingertips. "Uhh... ohhh..." her moans were becoming louder, easily picked up by the hidden microphones in the bathroom. She looked up at the ceiling, where a smokey dome looking like an infrared light was recording their every twitch, sigh, and moan. Michelle could feel her breasts stiffen, as she, too, rubbed herself against Candace. Pressing her body against her new lover's, she closed her eyes as Candace's fingers found her wet snatch, tiny cocks fingering her wanting pussy, so hot and needy.

"Would you like to taste some more?" breathed Michelle into Candace's ear. Michelle looked at her hungrily, as Candace slowly positioned her onto the vanity. Michelle lolled her head back as Candace descended between her thighs. "Oh, this will be good..." she thought to herself, pinching her own nipples as Candace spread her about. She opened them and looked down, smiling as she saw Candace in thought. She wondered how Candace would eat her and was so happy when she found out. "Oh... goddd...." Michelle moaned. In truth, she wanted Candace to take her. Fuck her in every single way. Ram her tongue deep into Michelle's pussy... slide her orchid snatch across Michelle's tongue... take that beautiful sybian on her own lips as Michelle teased and played with Candace's nipples. And what about CM? Michelle was wondering how he was taking in this beautiful live pleasure. Was he fucking himself? Was he stroking his cock wanting to ram it into Candace's pussy? How would Michelle get Candace to agree to a fuck by a totally complete stranger.

"Mmm... ahhhh..." Michelle groaned, throwing away the thought. Her hips bucked and writhed as Candance's tongue, teeth, and lips, swirled, played, and fucked Michelle's clitoris. "Oh, yes, deeper! Yes! Deeper!" Michelle began to shiver and quake as Candace moaned into her pussy. Michelle grabbed the back of Candace's head, grasping at her hair, roughly. "Oh, fuck me with your tongue, you goddamned slut! Make me cum!" Michelle grabbed one of her breasts, pushed it towards her mouth and bit it. "Oh, make me cum!" Michelle cried, wanting Candace so badly.
 
Michelle’s responsiveness to her ministrations was turning Candace on even more. She redoubled her efforts, flicking her tongue across the pink pearl of Michelle’s clitoris rapidly up and down, like a snake tasting the air, barely letting her tongue tip make contact with the little organ. She heard Michelle begging to be tongue fucked, and decided to give her exactly what she wanted.

Sliding one hand between Michelle’s legs, under her bottom, up and around to lift one thigh up onto her shoulders, Candace could now get at the younger woman’s sex from a better angle. She wasted no time pressing her lips to Michelle’s pussy, using the fingers of one hand to open the delicate inner lips, exposing the hot wet slippery vaginal entrance.

Thrusting her tongue as deeply into the worked up starlet as she could, Candace pushed it in and out time and again, penetrating Michelle’s opening easily. Just to be experimental, she wiggled her tongue in an undulating wave while keeping it pushed as far as she could manage into Michelle’s pink tunnel. The motion came out as a waggling lick all over the inside surfaces of Michelle’s tight orifice. Candace wasn’t sure if it was doing anything to impress Michelle; after all, the woman was a porn star and had probably experienced everything there was to experience. But she wanted to do her best to make her new found lover cum hard! Candace wanted Michelle to remember her, if nothing else came out of this.

Michelle’s excited words told her she was doing something right. Candace had heard dirty talk during sex from previous lovers in her life, but never so graphic from another woman. There was something about Michelle calling her a slut, and begging Candace to make her cum that was really turning her on! In her excitement, she brought her hand up to Michelle’s sex and slid two fingers into the tight wet tunnel, palm upwards, to tickle the front upper wall of Michelle’s vagina. Candace knew from the way her own experiences had felt before with this kind of stimulation that firm pressure was the best bet to get a reaction. She curled her fingers, alternating a ‘come hither’ motion, one and then the other, and kept it up.

She looked up at Michelle’s writhing body and beautifully lust contorted face, and hissed through clenched teeth, “You want to cum, baby? You gonna cum for me, Michelle? Yeah, that’s it; give me your cum! I’m gonna suck it right out of you!” With those words, she captured Michelle’s clitoris with her lips again, biting slightly, but protecting the little nub from harm from her teeth with her lips stretched over, applying pressure only. She pulled her head back, keeping the tender nerve bundle trapped between her lips, stretching it out until at the last moment it slipped out and snapped back.

Then she went in again, this time opening her mouth wide in an ‘O’ shape, closing over the clitoral hood of the young sexy girl whose pussy she was ravishing. Candace seemed to be taken over by a haze of lust for this girl. Nothing else mattered to her but making the woman cum without mercy! She sealed her lips tightly over Michelle’s clit and the upper half of her pussy lips, and sucked her again, this time pulling slightly harder suction, but letting it off, then sucking again in pulsating rhythms: suck, ease off, suck, ease off. She kept this technique going even as Michelle’s screams and moans became incoherent guttural sounds, nothing more than a primal woman, urgently racing towards her peak, ready to cum at any moment.

Candace’s fingers were thrusting and curling upwards in a near frenzy! She wanted to feel Michelle’s tight passage clasping and clutching around her fingers. With her other hand, she was groping and squeezing Michelle’s buttocks, exploring their roundness. She thought about testing Michelle’s limits by teasing a finger into her tight rear entrance, but decided not to do anything that might distract the porn star from her orgasm. She settled for allowing her fingertip to just lightly circle the puckered opening, teasing and tickling the younger woman with the hinted possibilities.

Candace had one more trick she wanted to try, hoping to send Michelle over the edge. As she sucked in, drawing the tender flesh into her mouth before releasing it again in the continuing rhythm, she extended her tongue just enough to let it come into contact with Michelle’s tender tortured clit flesh, and hummed. She was trying to speak, but no words were intelligible with a mouth full of pussy flesh. Had they been, Michelle would have heard Candace moaning, “Cum for me now, you hot little cunt! Cum for me!”
 
"Oh, this is gooood..." hissed Jacqueline, observing the two on the monitor. She only wished she could be in the room with them -- no, not to enjoy the sex, but to film them at the right angles professionally. At most, this would make it as an amateur hidden cam film. It was a shame to waste so much heated talent. She slipped a finger down her black pants and into her panties. It was a shame to waste such talent.

"God, we've got to have her..." breathed CM, still clad in his navy blue bathrobe. Jacquelne turned to him and smiled.

"We'll see."

Michelle was becoming delirious with Candace's oral fucking. "OH FUCK ME THERE! OH FUCK MEEEE..." she cried, gritting her teeth and bucking her hips. She continued grabbing Candace's head, her fists full of now-disheveled hair. She forced Candace's tongue deep into her slit, wet with flowing juices. Candace's fingertips were deliriously flicking the front of Michelle's vaginal wall. "Ohhh... urrrr..." groaned Michelle, arching her fuckslit further into Candace's face. Michelle pinched her breasts, silicone sackfuls that were still sensitive to her fingers. She could just see Candace looking up at her, taking her as she orally fucked her clitty.

“You want to cum, baby? You gonna cum for me, Michelle? Yeah, that’s it; give me your cum! I’m gonna suck it right out of you!” Candance said. Michelle could feel Candace's teeth, gently yet firmly pulling on her wanton button.

"OH YES OH YES OH GOD YES!!! CUMMMmmmmm SUCK I Wanna" Michelle groaned, squeezing her titties again. Her head was thrashing, her hair as much a mess as her lover's. Candace alternated sucking and easing off Michelle's pussy, driving her further towards climax. Suck... ease off... suck... ease off... fuck... please god... fuck... please god... Michelle was oh so ready to cum for this woman. She could feel Candace's finger encroach on her asshole, and grunted, "Oh, stick me there, too, you fucking little whore... you haven't fucked a girl before... you fucking have, you fucking little whore..." Michelle then proceeded to grab Candace's hand on her ass and press her finger closer into her asshole. "Nurr... ahhhrr... fuck me at both ends, you dirty little whore..." Michelle's pantinngs were fast and furious. Michelle could almost hear Candace as she hummed and moaned into Michelle's pussyflesh.

"OH LICK AND FUCK MY ASSHOLE" Michelle screamed, almost crying. "I WANT TO SO FUCKING COME WITH YOUR TONGUE UP MY ASS" she screamed, her mind uncontrollably taken by this older woman.
 
Candace chuckled throatily as she sucked Michelle's clit one last long hard suck before moving downwards with her mouth, kissing and licking Michelle's pussy around her own thrusting fingers. With each kiss, she made love to Michelle's cunt, worshiped it reverently, but with devilish intent as she made her way lower to fulfill her lover's request. Michelle's slutty pleas, so urgent with her need to cum, was more exciting to Candace than anything her last boyfriend had ever said during sex. Inside, she was thrilled at the reaction she was causing in this hot young porn starlet.

Candace had always been excited by anal sex, but usually as the recipient, ever since that night long ago when an upset lover took her that way, hard and rough, to punish her for coming home late after a night out with her girlfriends. Although it had been against her will, and nearly rape, by some estimations, it had thrilled her and became her secret naughty pleasure. Now she couldn't believe that she was giving that same forbidden pleasure to someone as sexy as Michelle; that in fact, the younger woman was begging her for it! Candace wanted to make Michelle cum so badly that she was willing and eager to do anything it took to get her off!

With her fingers still thrusting upwards into the hot clasping velvet sheath, Candace worked her tongue down and under, circling the rim of Michelle's tight puckered hole, now stretched around the finger of her other hand. But she was frustrated at being unable to reach Michelle's ass the way she really needed to. Impatiently, she withdrew her fingers, covered with Michelle's fluids, and grabbed the younger woman by the hips, turning her around quickly and pressing a hand to her lower back, urging her to lean over the edge of the vanity. In this position, she could access the tight rear opening with ease. She slipped the two fingers back into Michelle's pussy, thrusting again and again. With her other hand, she spread Michelle's butt cheeks open and slipped her index finger inside slowly, opening the younger woman up and preparing her for what was coming next.

Candace slid her finger out of Michelle's ass slowly, even while pushing a third finger into her pussy, continuing to thrust into that tight wet sheath. The finger she removed was quickly replaced with her tongue swirling around the stretched opening. She knew from experience how intensely pleasurable it felt to be licked 'back there', and she wanted to give that pleasure to Michelle. Candace felt like she was just as turned on as Michelle seemed to be, and wanted to feel her cum, squeezing her fingers with that tight cunt, and squealing out her lust.

Candace pressed her tongue to Michelle's puckered pink asshole, pushing firmly and insistently into her, past that tight ring of muscle. Slowly, forcefully, she penetrated Michelle's hot ass, slapping one butt cheek with her free hand, adding the slight sting to the overwhelming stimulation Michelle was already being subjected to. She pushed her tongue into Michelle's hole again and again, determined to drive the young starlet crazy with ecstasy!
 
Michelle oh so dearly *loved* this wonderful fuck Candace was giving her. Her eyes were glazed, rolling back, as Candace fucked her with her fingers in her tight, wet, pussy. "Oh, Candace... please fuck me... please... please..." she panted, growing delirious with Candace's sweet licks. Barely aware of anything beside the oral fuck, she then felt Candace turn her around, now bent on the bathroom counter. Michelle felt the cold hardness of the counter, pressing against her nipples. Michelle panted deeply, her tongue lolling out, her breath steaming up the one-way mirror. She could just imagine Jaqueline's glee, as Michelle found a woman who could take her. "Oh, yes, fuck me yes!" moaned Michelle, Candace's fingers inserting again into her slit. Michelle was incoherent with lust, wanting to oh-so-come over Candace's tongue and fingers.

"OH! YES! Nnnggghhh..." Michelle cried, as Candace's first digit entered her asshole. Michelle squirmed, feeling Candace inside of her. This was not an unfamiliar feeling. Michelle had taken cock before, but not in the crazed state Michelle was in. "YOUR TONGUE YOUR TONGUE... Oh, fuck me with your tongue..." Michelle pleaded, pinching her own nipples yet suppressing the flood between her legs. She began to quiver and shake as Candace entered a third finger into Michelle's hot steamy slit.

Michelle's tongue in her ass was ecstasy. It was hotter, fleshier, wetter than the fingers plunging inside of her. An entirely different squirming sensation than fingers... dildo... cock... that entered her. Candace's slap of Michelle's bottom finally pushed her. This triumverant of sensations pushed Michelle over the edge, as she shivered, quaked, and came all over Candance's wonderful fingers. "OH AH uhhh... ahhh..." she climaxed, unable to control her spasms as she finally came.

*****

Michelle's breaths came in small gasps, as she just lay there, her body limp on the vanity. "So fucking good..." her voice trailed. "You're so fucking good, Candace...." Her body was covered with now cooling sweat as she rested, dreamlike, a most wonderful -- no, two most wonderful -- fucks she had in some time. "Okay... okay... we need to take a bath..." Michelle took Candance's hand in hers, and led her through the other door in the bathroom to another room. The other room was more open, with a bathtub inside large enough for two people. It was gently sloped, so that one could lay down in the bathtub in a shallow pool of water, with another person by their side. It was the "reverse waterbed", Jacqueline joked about it. An edge ran alongside the bath, if one wanted to sit on the side, or use the side for support. Melted pools of wax showed where candles were lit, and there was a faint scent of massage oil left from a previous scene. Above the bath, of course, was the small black dome of infrared light, where a film camera was hidden. Fake flowers were positioned around the tub, and the ones at the head and end of the tub not-quite concealed shower heads with long extensions. The water of the tub could overflow onto the floor, tiled white around the drains.

Michelle began to run the water into the tub. She stepped in, leading Candace by the hand. "Take a seat," Michelle said. Michelle had Candace sitting on the edge of the tub, facing in. The warm water tickled her ankles, as Candace stepped out. From a shelf she took some massage oil, and began rubbing Candace's back. Drops of oil raced down Candace's back and front. Michelle's hands followed, gently pressing against Candace's back, scooping around from behind her and massaging the underside of her breasts. Michelle then bent over slightly, to kiss and lick Candace's ear then neck.

"When's the last time you did it in the bathtub?" smiled Michelle. She kissed Candace again. "Would you like to do it again?"
 
Last edited:
"So fucking good..." Michelle's voice trailed. "You're so fucking good, Candace."

No words had ever sounded sweeter to Candace. To hear someone like Michelle say that, younger, prettier, sexier, -- hell, she was a porn star, for god's sake!-- and to know that she had made this beautiful woman cum like that, made her say those words, completely vindicated her experience with Susan in college. A warm feeling blossomed in Candace's heart, an acceptance of a part of her sexuality that she hadn't come to grips with until now.

Candace slowly withdrew her fingers from Michelle's sopping pussy, this time unabashedly bringing them to her lips to taste the starlet's nectar greedily. She only smiled as Michelle looked at her through hazily lidded eyes filled with satisfaction and suggested the bath. Candace took Michelle's offered hand and stood up, following the younger woman's lead to the inner bathing chamber. She glanced around, taking in the details of the room and the luxurious tub. "Wow, what a set up. This is fabulous, Michelle!"

"Take a seat," Michelle said, as she began to run the water in the bath. Candace sat on the edge of the tub, watching Michelle's beautiful body as she stepped out. The next thing she felt were Michelle's hands gently rubbing a spicy scented massage oil into her back and shoulders. Candace sighed in contented pleasure, then 'ooh'ed with delight as the massage oil began to heat her skin. It must be one of those special 'warming lotions' Candace thought. And Michelle was very good with her hands.

Candace wondered if that came with being a porn star, and she spent the next several minutes with her eyes closed in bliss, wondering what sort of videos Michelle had done to learn that massage technique. Her imagination was doing a fine job of enhancing her already aroused state, her nipples stiffening to the point of aching with need to be touched, sucked, pinched.

As if in answer to her need, she felt Michelle's hands glide around from behind to cup her breasts, the oil slickened palms kneading and caressing Candace's bosom. Candace moaned as a shiver of pleasure rippled through her. Making Michelle cum had aroused her even more than before, and any satiation from her own orgasm earlier had been replaced with ever increasing arousal. Now Michelle's hands on her breasts; her lips and tongue kissing and licking her neck -- one of her most sensitive erogenous zones -- all of it had her squirming with need. She clenched her thighs together tightly as she sat on the edge of the tub.

"When's the last time you did it in the bathtub?" smiled Michelle. She kissed Candace again. "Would you like to do it again?"

Candace moaned deep in her throat, "Oh god, yes, Michelle!" Impulsively she reached around to pull Michelle into her embrace. Candace's hands stroked all along Michelle's supple back and shoulders, stroking her hair as she whispered in Michelle's ear, "You are so sexy, Michelle. This day is turning into some amazing sex fantasy come true for me! It's like its just too good to be true! I thought the chance to ride the Sybian was more than I could ever have hoped for, but you...making love to you...this is unbelievable. You're the best part of this whole amazing experience so far!"

Candace covered Michelle's mouth with her own, her tongue parting those soft lips, her mouth hungrily sucking on Michelle's candy red lips as the kiss deepened in passion. Candace lost herself in the moment, slipping down into the tub, pulling Michelle's petite body in on top of her lap and wrapping her arms around the starlet. Breaking free of the kiss, her lips found their way to Michelle's breast, tonguing her nipple, sucking it into her mouth. She moaned again, the sound a pleasant vibration on Michelle's areola, sucking the tightening bud into her mouth hard before letting it pull through her lips with a popping sound. "Michelle, I want you. Make love to me again!"
 
Last edited:
Through hidden cameras, Jacqueline watched as Candace licked her own fluids from her fingertips. Jacqueline smiled. She loved Michelle's talent at seducing men -- and women -- to star in these "hidden videos". Jacqueline wondered if Candace would be a candidate for regular films as well. Michelle was certainly a professional. Despite all the fucking and sucking, she was ready for more. Jacqueline felt just a little bit of envy as Michelle could still stand up and walk her new candidate to the bathroom in the next room.

Michelle, meanwhile, was drinking in Candace's beautiful body. Michelle's oil-scented fingertips were rubbing against Candace's smooth skin, feeling the different sensations of toned flesh, and firm softness. The massage oil was warming in her hands, as they rubbed her neck... shoulders... down her back. Michelle finally cupped Candace's breasts from behind, her fingertips playing and tweaking her new lover's nipples. Her own lips sought Candace's, though not without first nibbling and biting Candace's neck, her nips on Candace's nape matching the pinches and tweaks on Candace's firm nipples. Michelle finally kissed Candace, firm and deep, her hands firmly grasping Candace's tits. They shared a moan, Michelle pressing her own firm breasts against Candace's back, sliding her breasts against her oily back. Michelle let a low moan as she knew her own pussy juice was leaking out of her wet soppy slit.

Suddenly, Michelle was in Candace's arms, enraptured by the older woman seduced. "You're wonderful... you're wonderful..." she breathed, gasping between kisses, tongues lashing as oiled bodies pressed tightly against each other. Their lovemaking was to begin again, before the water filled the tub. Michelle found herself kissing Candace again, desperately seeking an outlet for her passion between Candace's lips. "Mmmm..." she moaned, deeply tongueing Candace, tasting her warmness in her wet wanton mouth. Michelle watched as Candace broke the kiss, and sought Michelle's firm, erect breasts. "Oh, kiss them... suck them... slide your tongue all over my nipples," she gasped, grabbing the back of the older woman's head and pressing them against her breasts. Michelle groaned as Candace took her in. Michelle responded by pressing Candace even more deeply into her breasts, soft yet firm, yielding and sensitive.

"Make love to me again." Candace's words echoed throughout Michelle's body, tingling and foreshadowing the orgasm Michelle wanted with Candace. Michelle looked deeply into Candace's eyes, and slid towards the otherside of the tub. The tub was longer than a regular bathtub, large enough for two. Michelle lifted Candace's leg, and grasped some wet soap, smearing it against Candace's pussy. The soap roughly dissolved in Michelle's hand, partially lathering. She began to rub Candace's pussy, as her own became hotter and wetter and more demanding. "Does this feel good? Do you like my wet fingers on your pussy?" Michelle panted, sliding herself and her new lover together, closer in the tub. She soon had her pussy sliding against Candace's inside thigh, the soapy residue heightening the sensual pleasure of labial lips against smooth skin. Michelle now pressed her slit against Candace's and began to grind, fucking her new lover in the bath.
 
Candace was enjoying a plateau of arousal that she'd seldom experienced with her former boyfriend. After giving Michelle such an intense orgasmic experience, her own needs whetted but not quenched, even the touch of Michelle's hands massaging her skin was an exquisite pleasure. It seemed as if every sensation was heightened in this state. The tingle of the body warming massage oil only served to make every inch of her skin an incredibly sensitive new source of stimulation as the Asian starlet's breasts pressed to her back; as her fingers found Candace's breasts, pinching and tugging her nipples; and as her lips and teeth found that so very sensual spot on her neck, right above her throbbing pulse. All of it had Candace so deliciously on edge, so fraught with that incredible sexual tension that demanded release, and soon.

It was this that inspired the little whimper/groan of barely suppressed disappointment as Michelle pulled away form her, retreating to the far end of the large tub. For a moment Candace wondered if she'd said something wrong. Did her plea for Michelle to make love to her sound too needy? Was it the wrong thing to say to describe what they'd been doing? Michelle was a porn starlet, after all. Maybe the idea of 'love' having anything to do with it was too much, too fast.

But she couldn't help it. The memory of Susan had affected her emotionally here with Michelle. She had exorcised those demons of self doubt about her desirability to women with what she had done with Michelle. But had it all been just an act for Michelle? Was it just another scene to her, with ad lib dialogue thrown out there at the right places?

In that moment that it took for Michelle to move out of her embrace, Candace experienced these feelings of doubt keenly. She wanted it to be real. Not only for her, but for Michelle too. The concern dampened her arousal, but not for long. When Michelle began to touch her again, lathering the slippery soap all over her sex, the sensuality of the feeling quickly took her mind off her worries.

Of course! They had worked each other up quite a bit. And Michelle had suggested the bath so they could get cleaned up and ready for the Sybian, right? It made sense now. After all, they couldn't allow any woman who came along to cover their equipment in her secretions and cum..... Well, Candace couldn't see exactly how that could be prevented really. But it didn't matter now. The incredible feeling of Michelle's hands on her pussy, fingers sliding that soap through her nether folds, was more than enough to distract her.

Candace let her eyes close and her head lie back on the edge of the tub, just concentrating on that sweet slippery friction Michelle was providing. God, she could cum from this, she thought! But it was about to get so much better!

Candace was so intent on the feelings Michelle was engendering in her hot sexual core that she only gradually became aware of the secondary pleasure of Michelle's own slippery sex gliding along her thigh. With the effect of the warming massage lotion still making her nerve endings sizzle, even the touch of Michelle's soft nether lips on her leg was a pleasurable stimulus. But just about the time she tried to focus on this new delightful sensation, Michelle moved again, positioning Candace's legs so that they were scissored together, groin to groin.

At first she didn't know quite what to make of this. Candace hadn't been in the habit of watching lesbian porn even though she had often found herself attracted to women since the encounter with Susan. And so she hadn't really ever seen this kind of sexual contact between two women. She instinctively knew what would feel good when it came to fingers or tongues, since she knew what felt good to her. But this was something new, and she was puzzled at first as to what Michelle wanted of her.

"Michelle, what....? Oooohh!"

But oh, the sensations that the slippery friction was making her feel! As Michelle began to slowly grind her crotch into Candace's soap slickened pussy, the intimate contact took her to a whole new level of closeness with the younger woman. Candace moaned loudly, unable to keep the reaction to herself.

"Oooh, God, Michelle! That feels so good!"

Michelle reached out to her, taking her hand tightly, using the grip as leverage to grind into her. Candace's pelvis instinctively began to move, little grinding motions of her own sending the thrill coursing through her nerves again and again as her sensitive clit made contact so intimately with Michelle's. There was a closer connection as their eyes met and locked on each other. Unspoken between them was the knowledge that this kind of fuck was not like before. This was a more intimate contact somehow than fingers or tongues could instill.

With each slippery movement against wet tender flesh inflamed with arousal, Candace's breathing grew increasingly rapid and ragged, becoming little pants that kept time with their mutual thrusts. Bumping, grinding, sliding sensuously within each others folds, the room filled with the music of their passion. Little grunts, moans, mewling whimpers, punctuated by staccato panting breaths coming sharp and quick, hissed gasps between teeth tightly clenched with the intensity of their growing pleasure, the symphony of lusty passion was accompanied by the sounds of the splashing bath water, churned up by their vigorous lovemaking.

Candace had never imagined making love to another woman like this, but she loved it! The intimacy, the closeness of this act with Michelle, bonded her to the younger woman emotionally as well as physically in the act, adding to the pleasure. Candace could feel her peak fast approaching, like a train hurtling down tracks, unable to be slowed or diverted. The end result was inevitable. Michelle was going to make her cum! Make her cum in this special way, like no other had ever done before. In that way, Candace felt like a virgin on her prom night.

"Oh, Michelle....I-I'm going to.....I'm so close! I'm gonna cum! Ahhh!"
 
Michelle's body writhed, as wave after wave of orgasm-induced liquid came out of her body, intermingling with soap, water, and snatch. She panted, and sighed, loving, feeling the cooldown of orgasm, gradually subsiding from her lithesome body.

"You enjoyed that too, hmm?" she smiled, posing the obvious as a question. She then squeezed the water from her hair, trickling over her still soapy body. "Here," she smiled. Michelle then produced a wand, a showerhead with a long attachment to the side of the tub. "It's specially modified," she grinned, twisting the knob off the wand. The head at first emitted a spray, a fine mist, which Michelle lightly showered over Candace's glistening body. Michelle straddled Candace, bending forward within the mist, to kiss Candace again. At first, her kisses were light against Candace's lips, then more playful against her earlobes. "I know you like this," she murmured, taking in Candace's neck. She licked, then lightly bit, on the other woman's neck, the occasional flick of her tongue against Candace's misted skin. She slowly made her way towards the other woman's breasts, as the light mist descened upon their bodies, warm beads of water, mimicking the sweat of their heated bodies.

She then turned to lay side-by-side with the other woman against the side of the tub. Both ends of the tub were sloped, allowing them to comfortably, yet cozily, lie together within the white ivory walls of the tub. Michelle turned the head of the shower for a more pulselike action. "You're going to enjoy this one," she said, smiling at her newfound lover. She then turned the head towards Candace's breasts, the pulsating action of the showerhead throbbing against Candace's breast and nipples. The younger woman joined, sucking and licking the other woman's breast as the showerhead continued.

She turned the head again. This time, the tip of the shower sprayed a thinner, but stready, flow of water. Michelle placed the stiff, warm, hard, wandlike showerhead between Candace's breasts. Michelle again straddled the other woman and took her hands in her own, pressing them against Candace's wonderful breasts. Michelle mounted the showerhead between her pussy lips, and slid on it back and forth. Her hand reached behind her, to hold the showerhead, as she thrust it back and forth between Candace's breasts. "Hold you breasts together," the younger woman said, looking down. "I want to slide and fuck this steel hard cock while I fuck your breasts as well." Her own breath was becoming harder, as she slid her pussy lips against the shiny rigid metal surface. "Don't you like how my cock is cumming onto your chin and lips as I fuck your breasts?" she smiled, the throbbing hard metal head quietly spurting a neverending stream of heated liquid onto Candace. "I bet you'd like me to fuck you. Fuck you with this hard steel rod as I push my hips against you, sliding my cunny lips against yours while your pussy gets fucked full of steel hard cock."
 
Back
Top