Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing > The Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 03-20-2011, 10:43 PM   #1376
Nina327
Twin sins
 
Nina327's Avatar
 
Nina327 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in the dark.
Posts: 17,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Wolf72 View Post
Now I am wondering if pokin IM`s actually works and thinkin I should get Nina a pet kitteh.

(fuck there is a light pole....ouch?)
I no want a kitteh!!!! well lest its that kinda kitteh.... hmmm... yes.. i do want a pet pussy.. and to pet one too...

Cant pokes your IM.. everytime i add you... i gets nada from yahell!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Josu_T View Post
Another thought. So many people say that there can not be explosions in space because there is no air. They are wrong though. If it is something containing air, like a shuttle or something, there would be oxygen inside that would facilitate an explosion of some sort. It would just probably be different than on Earth and would most likely dissipate quickly.

Also, the end of the first trilogy makes a lot more sense after seeing episodes 1-3. The planets shown having celebrations are all planets you see in those episodes, but not in 4-6.
would be interesting to watch no doubt... and yes.. with the addition of oxygen from an internal source there very well could be and are explosions in space... and without gravitational forces and including the properties of a vacuum.... would be a good un too... -pushes glasses back up- sorry.. got a bit excited there...
__________________
pardon me, my sense making abilities are inebriated at the moment.


"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done. ~Carlin


 

Old 03-20-2011, 10:44 PM   #1377
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 15,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josu_T View Post
Another thought. So many people say that there can not be explosions in space because there is no air. They are wrong though. If it is something containing air, like a shuttle or something, there would be oxygen inside that would facilitate an explosion of some sort. It would just probably be different than on Earth and would most likely dissipate quickly.

Also, the end of the first trilogy makes a lot more sense after seeing episodes 1-3. The planets shown having celebrations are all planets you see in those episodes, but not in 4-6.
haha I first saw star wars um over 14 years ago maybe... not sure... I was young...

I think people overanalyze the stories I think they're good.

however episodes 4-6 are far better... 1-3 are pretty much pure and utter garbage...they make good books, but pretty lame movies.
__________________
The greatest harm can come from the best of intentions

Thanks Thyri for the Av

My thread
Gladiator's Guest Book
feel free to stop by and say hello

My SRP Writers Profile

Current Threads
Night and Shadows --(With Dark Empress)

TK Anonymous member #24
my kink score is 633
50.6% pure.
 

Old 03-20-2011, 10:48 PM   #1378
Josu_T
Literotica Guru
 
Josu_T's Avatar
 
Josu_T is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Western Canada
Posts: 8,198
Heh, I love some of the lines from the movie Fanboys. The joke from the pimp guy at the hotel who had Jarjar tatooed on his back and said that he was going to be the coolest character ever. The final line where one of them finally says "Hey guys, what if the movie sucks?" Haha, great. Poking fun at a bad movie, at least in comparison to the original 3.

What is great about 4-6 is the story line, a lot of great plot. 1-3 are more about giving background, creating action, and a little bit of plot and story thrown in when they are not making things explode or having Jedi fight Sith.
 

Old 03-20-2011, 10:53 PM   #1379
Josu_T
Literotica Guru
 
Josu_T's Avatar
 
Josu_T is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Western Canada
Posts: 8,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina327 View Post
would be interesting to watch no doubt... and yes.. with the addition of oxygen from an internal source there very well could be and are explosions in space... and without gravitational forces and including the properties of a vacuum.... would be a good un too... -pushes glasses back up- sorry.. got a bit excited there...
Well, there are always gravitational forces, according to Newton's laws. Every mass has a gravitational force on every other mass. However, only large masses such as planets have a noticable effect.
 

Old 03-20-2011, 11:01 PM   #1380
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 15,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josu_T View Post
Heh, I love some of the lines from the movie Fanboys. The joke from the pimp guy at the hotel who had Jarjar tatooed on his back and said that he was going to be the coolest character ever. The final line where one of them finally says "Hey guys, what if the movie sucks?" Haha, great. Poking fun at a bad movie, at least in comparison to the original 3.

What is great about 4-6 is the story line, a lot of great plot. 1-3 are more about giving background, creating action, and a little bit of plot and story thrown in when they are not making things explode or having Jedi fight Sith.
yeah, especially in EpisodeIII, I had a professor that made us watch it to analyze Anakin's character and when you watch the movie minus the fight scenes, the acting really sucks.
__________________
The greatest harm can come from the best of intentions

Thanks Thyri for the Av

My thread
Gladiator's Guest Book
feel free to stop by and say hello

My SRP Writers Profile

Current Threads
Night and Shadows --(With Dark Empress)

TK Anonymous member #24
my kink score is 633
50.6% pure.
 

Old 03-20-2011, 11:03 PM   #1381
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 15,840
that's not strictly true.

according to my high school physics teacher, if you put two pencils out in space x distance apart slowly they would start to move together because of their own gravitational forces.
__________________
The greatest harm can come from the best of intentions

Thanks Thyri for the Av

My thread
Gladiator's Guest Book
feel free to stop by and say hello

My SRP Writers Profile

Current Threads
Night and Shadows --(With Dark Empress)

TK Anonymous member #24
my kink score is 633
50.6% pure.
 

Old 03-20-2011, 11:04 PM   #1382
Nina327
Twin sins
 
Nina327's Avatar
 
Nina327 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in the dark.
Posts: 17,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josu_T View Post
Well, there are always gravitational forces, according to Newton's laws. Every mass has a gravitational force on every other mass. However, only large masses such as planets have a noticable effect.
Well if ya wanna get picky about it...
__________________
pardon me, my sense making abilities are inebriated at the moment.


"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done. ~Carlin


 

Old 03-20-2011, 11:07 PM   #1383
Josu_T
Literotica Guru
 
Josu_T's Avatar
 
Josu_T is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Western Canada
Posts: 8,198
yes, but you would have to put them far enough away from any large masses so the gravitational forces from those wouldn't interfere.
 

Old 03-20-2011, 11:11 PM   #1384
Josu_T
Literotica Guru
 
Josu_T's Avatar
 
Josu_T is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Western Canada
Posts: 8,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina327 View Post
Well if ya wanna get picky about it...
I'm a university student. I'm picky about everything. At least stuff I've studied.
 

Old 03-20-2011, 11:14 PM   #1385
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 15,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josu_T View Post
I'm a university student. I'm picky about everything. At least stuff I've studied.
lol at this discussion
__________________
The greatest harm can come from the best of intentions

Thanks Thyri for the Av

My thread
Gladiator's Guest Book
feel free to stop by and say hello

My SRP Writers Profile

Current Threads
Night and Shadows --(With Dark Empress)

TK Anonymous member #24
my kink score is 633
50.6% pure.
 

Old 03-20-2011, 11:15 PM   #1386
Nina327
Twin sins
 
Nina327's Avatar
 
Nina327 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in the dark.
Posts: 17,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josu_T View Post
I'm a university student. I'm picky about everything. At least stuff I've studied.
aaaand I'ma chick on a porn site that despite being smart... doesnt give a shit...
I like things that go boom... and explosions in space ... nice boom.
__________________
pardon me, my sense making abilities are inebriated at the moment.


"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done. ~Carlin


 

Old 03-20-2011, 11:15 PM   #1387
Cleardiamond
Emotionally checked out
 
Cleardiamond is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 9,651
watching the FoxFamily Harry Potter Marathon
__________________
speechless

~ Diamond's ~
stop in and say hello

Join the Masturbators Anonymous Support Group

PMs are always read, and seldomly answered.
My Tumblr |My Sex Map | Hotlanta Kink Score: 681
 

Old 03-20-2011, 11:18 PM   #1388
sexygirlieandguy
Really Experienced
 
sexygirlieandguy is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: eh!
Posts: 186
Eating some suppa.. hmmm good
 

Old 03-20-2011, 11:28 PM   #1389
Nina327
Twin sins
 
Nina327's Avatar
 
Nina327 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in the dark.
Posts: 17,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_gladiator View Post
that's not strictly true.

according to my high school physics teacher, if you put two pencils out in space x distance apart slowly they would start to move together because of their own gravitational forces.

LOL... my high school Calc teacher tried to give a speech on physics once...

I'm so very very glad Newtons laws were not based on that particular dyslexics ramblings... I think we would all be weighted in Newtons and have Grandma rays floating round in space...
__________________
pardon me, my sense making abilities are inebriated at the moment.


"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done. ~Carlin


 

Old 03-20-2011, 11:46 PM   #1390
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 15,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina327 View Post
LOL... my high school Calc teacher tried to give a speech on physics once...

I'm so very very glad Newtons laws were not based on that particular dyslexics ramblings... I think we would all be weighted in Newtons and have Grandma rays floating round in space...
lol.

my sister had a physics prof in college who said it was theoretically possible for him to walk through a wall, it just would never happen.
__________________
The greatest harm can come from the best of intentions

Thanks Thyri for the Av

My thread
Gladiator's Guest Book
feel free to stop by and say hello

My SRP Writers Profile

Current Threads
Night and Shadows --(With Dark Empress)

TK Anonymous member #24
my kink score is 633
50.6% pure.
 

Old 03-20-2011, 11:50 PM   #1391
Nina327
Twin sins
 
Nina327's Avatar
 
Nina327 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in the dark.
Posts: 17,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_gladiator View Post
lol.

my sister had a physics prof in college who said it was theoretically possible for him to walk through a wall, it just would never happen.
ahhhh.... "theoretically possible"

so much fun can be had on that planet.
__________________
pardon me, my sense making abilities are inebriated at the moment.


"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done. ~Carlin


 

Old 03-20-2011, 11:53 PM   #1392
Josu_T
Literotica Guru
 
Josu_T's Avatar
 
Josu_T is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Western Canada
Posts: 8,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_gladiator View Post
lol.

my sister had a physics prof in college who said it was theoretically possible for him to walk through a wall, it just would never happen.
I've heard that before. There is actually a lot of space between atoms. Enough that if they all happened to line up just right, two items could pass through one another. It is just extremely unlikely.
 

Old 03-21-2011, 12:03 AM   #1393
ObscureInsanity
Literotica Guru
 
ObscureInsanity's Avatar
 
ObscureInsanity is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Lonely Position of Neutral
Posts: 908

Relaxing after a very long day, enjoying some tunes, strongly considering going to bed (earlier than normal, I know )
__________________
 

Old 03-21-2011, 12:03 AM   #1394
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 15,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josu_T View Post
I've heard that before. There is actually a lot of space between atoms. Enough that if they all happened to line up just right, two items could pass through one another. It is just extremely unlikely.
and that's what he said, it was possible, just extremely unlikely... lol.
__________________
The greatest harm can come from the best of intentions

Thanks Thyri for the Av

My thread
Gladiator's Guest Book
feel free to stop by and say hello

My SRP Writers Profile

Current Threads
Night and Shadows --(With Dark Empress)

TK Anonymous member #24
my kink score is 633
50.6% pure.
 

Old 03-22-2011, 07:01 AM   #1395
Azazael
Really Experienced
 
Azazael's Avatar
 
Azazael is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Yes sometimes
Posts: 271
Pondering sleep ....... the rains should help, as long as the drains keep working, tis a bit heavy
 

Old 03-22-2011, 07:12 AM   #1396
Nina327
Twin sins
 
Nina327's Avatar
 
Nina327 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in the dark.
Posts: 17,497
smelling the coffee.... its done...
__________________
pardon me, my sense making abilities are inebriated at the moment.


"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done. ~Carlin


 

Old 03-22-2011, 07:18 AM   #1397
Azazael
Really Experienced
 
Azazael's Avatar
 
Azazael is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Yes sometimes
Posts: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina327 View Post
smelling the coffee.... its done...
Lucky you ...... I can't have coffee ........
 

Old 03-22-2011, 07:29 AM   #1398
Nina327
Twin sins
 
Nina327's Avatar
 
Nina327 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in the dark.
Posts: 17,497
why not???
__________________
pardon me, my sense making abilities are inebriated at the moment.


"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done. ~Carlin


 

Old 03-22-2011, 07:31 AM   #1399
Azazael
Really Experienced
 
Azazael's Avatar
 
Azazael is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Yes sometimes
Posts: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina327 View Post
why not???
Well duh ....... cause then I won't sleep silly ......
 

Old 03-22-2011, 07:39 AM   #1400
Luna_Wolf72
Sneaking around...
 
Luna_Wolf72 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In Twin's back pocket.
Posts: 43,893
Plotting my morning schedule and hoping that I have it all done by 9:30 am.

*sighs*
__________________
I like your seals of approval....I approve
It's Fetofficial~I am Twin's brat boi.





You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:33 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.