Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 05:42 PM   #13876
chronicle_tenko
LR's Lovable Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistophelily View Post
I guess I'm an odd one out.
1 guy for sex.
2 that only "played around". One of which I would probably punch in the face as hard as I hit his crotch if I ever saw him again.

Fucked my cousin 2 days after we broke up. Real sweetie.
*Hugs tight* It's ok. Honestly you're not missing as much as you think.

Old 06-24-2012, 05:42 PM   #13877
fr33ks33k
Mr. Dark and Brooding

Location: In the span between heartbeats...the eye of the needle...the second before sunrise...
Quote:
1 guy for sex.
2 that only "played around". One of which I would probably punch in the face as hard as I hit his crotch if I ever saw him again.

My number's not that low, but still not in the double digits.

Guy sounds like he needs two face-punches and a junk-punch just for good measure.

Something's gotta give...and if it's not my spine it will surely be my spirit. I only pray the splinters will shatter in such a way that every passerby takes a second to revel in my wreckage....

In the space between the sands of time and making sense he scribbles thoughts half-made and half-mad. He has written all his mind away and been left half-alive and mostly dead. His spark is the maker's forge, burning bright and hot. His soul is the flame that guides lost travelers on their wayward paths. In his thoughts he is whole, he is home, he is free. If only this poor poet's mental world were true reality...

Old 06-24-2012, 05:43 PM   #13878
fr33ks33k
Mr. Dark and Brooding

Location: In the span between heartbeats...the eye of the needle...the second before sunrise...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronicle_tenko View Post
Ahh. No see I'm not successful first time every time. the real key is persistence. I don't care if I get turned down. I'm arrogant enough to think it's her loss. And confident enough to keep going.
Heh, I didn't figure it worked every time. The right mix of arrogance and confidence is nigh invincible.

Something's gotta give...and if it's not my spine it will surely be my spirit. I only pray the splinters will shatter in such a way that every passerby takes a second to revel in my wreckage....

In the space between the sands of time and making sense he scribbles thoughts half-made and half-mad. He has written all his mind away and been left half-alive and mostly dead. His spark is the maker's forge, burning bright and hot. His soul is the flame that guides lost travelers on their wayward paths. In his thoughts he is whole, he is home, he is free. If only this poor poet's mental world were true reality...

Old 06-24-2012, 05:46 PM   #13879
Vail_Indigo
Unsafe at any speed

Casual sex is fine for some people. I don't think its a statement about your character or about your self-esteem, or any of that.
Some people don't want relationships, and I think its pretty much a lie we've been force fed for way WAY too long.
But, then again, I think being told what you want, or what you shouldn't want, or what you are supposed to do or not do...these are deep cancers, these things are the things that kill people slowly, eat their souls and lead them down paths that for them to repeat endlessly "this makes me happy this makes me happy" when it quite obviously does NOT make them happy, never has, and never will.

Kissing isn't prelude.

You are my liar, so I will be your thief

Language Of Angels 2

Earth 3

A couple solo threads:
Rebecca Garrote, P.I.: For hire. Mysteries, the lost, the missing, facilitation and all manners of unique services.
Everything Is Personal: Tales From Intersect City
The Unders: Darkness beneath Intersect City

All My SRP Information (Current and older SRPs, Notebook/Braindump, SRP Profile)
My SRP Profile

The Vortex Of Silk And Teeth

Old 06-24-2012, 06:00 PM   #13880
Vail_Indigo
Unsafe at any speed

Did I say that out loud?

Kissing isn't prelude.

Language Of Angels 2

Earth 3

A couple solo threads:
Rebecca Garrote, P.I.: For hire. Mysteries, the lost, the missing, facilitation and all manners of unique services.

All My SRP Information (Current and older SRPs, Notebook/Braindump, SRP Profile)
My SRP Profile

Old 06-24-2012, 06:04 PM   #13881
WickedSpitFire
Lovely, dark, and deep.

Location: The place where those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music (Boston, MA).
Quote:
Well least you never saw him again. Sucks that's how you found out. I never lied. If I was gonna fuck again that evening. I told her. And invited her half the time. In the year of the drunken barstar, worked more often than you think. I became very glad I'm ambidextrous.

Be completely honest. I did get slapped a lot though.
Yeah. I learned a lot from that one. As pissed as I would get on occasion, I don't think I ever slapped a guy.

Quote:
I just got in a lot of fights mostly. It depresses me to no end, but I have never gone home alone, on a night when I broke some other guy's nose or cheek.
Ohhhhh the fights...I remember those....

Quote:
1 guy for sex.

I'd be okay with being the odd one out, really, I would.

Quote:
Ahh. No see I'm not successful first time every time. the real key is persistence. I don't care if I get turned down. I'm arrogant enough to think it's her loss. And confident enough to keep going.
Arrogance is pretty key. If you're a guy, you're an asshole or a jerk or a douche or a prick or the like. If you're a girl, you're a bitch, a cunt, a whore...I was even called an asshole once or twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33ks33k View Post
Let's NOT discuss numbers shall we...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vail_Indigo View Post
Casual sex is fine for some people. I don't think its a statement about your character or about your self-esteem, or any of that.
Some people don't want relationships, and I think its pretty much a lie we've been force fed for way WAY too long.
But, then again, I think being told what you want, or what you shouldn't want, or what you are supposed to do or not do...these are deep cancers, these things are the things that kill people slowly, eat their souls and lead them down paths that for them to repeat endlessly "this makes me happy this makes me happy" when it quite obviously does NOT make them happy, never has, and never will.
You've got some good points.

It was fine for me when I was going to school. I didn't want a relationship. It would be distracting. But I do think it was also reflective of my self esteem at the time. I didn't think I was the type of person to be in a relationship. Silly me just hadn't found the right one was all. I just had to find something that finally fit.

One of my favorite quotes of all time...

"No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

Dig up her bones, but leave the soul alone. Let her find a way, to a better place. Broken dreams and silent screams, empty churches with soulless curses. We found a way, to escape the day. Dig up her bones but leave her soul alone. Lost in the pages of self made cages. Life slips away and the ghost come to play.

These are hard times. These are hard times. For dreamers.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:06 PM   #13882
fr33ks33k
Mr. Dark and Brooding

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedSpitFire View Post
Yeah. I learned a lot from that one. As pissed as I would get on occasion, I don't think I ever slapped a guy.

Ohhhhh the fights...I remember those....

I'd be okay with being the odd one out, really, I would.

Arrogance is pretty key. If you're a guy, you're an asshole or a jerk or a douche or a prick or the like. If you're a girl, you're a bitch, a cunt, a whore...I was even called an asshole once or twice.

Let's NOT discuss numbers shall we...

It was fine for me when I was going to school. I didn't want a relationship. It would be distracting. But I do think it was also reflective of my self esteem at the time. I didn't think I was the type of person to be in a relationship. Silly me just hadn't found the right one was all. I just had to find something that finally fit.

"No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."
Heh, no worries. Not asking. I like that quote though.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:09 PM   #13883
Vail_Indigo
Unsafe at any speed

Quote:

Well, any behavior can be an expression of inner issues. But I think we'd be silly to say that all people who go out and get drunk and party are suffering from the same issues that people who hide themselves at the bottom of a bottle are suffering from.

Thats really my only point.

Kissing isn't prelude.

Language Of Angels 2

Earth 3

A couple solo threads:

My SRP Profile

Old 06-24-2012, 06:11 PM   #13884
chronicle_tenko
LR's Lovable Idiot

Quote:
1 guy for sex.

Quote:

Guy sounds like he needs two face-punches and a junk-punch just for good measure.
Quote:
Oh please let's not discuss numbers.

And Vail, like always is mostly right. But i won't dither. It was not good for me.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:12 PM   #13885
VampiricTouch
Cold Selfish Bitch

Quote:
1 guy for sex.

Its okay. I had two exes before this one I'm keeping. I make a point to not remember them. Most days I'm pretty damn good at doing it too. But it means I stay far away from certain things. Tattoos for one. Certain types of music... and other random shit that makes me remember.

VT's OOC Story Proposals - Last updated Jan 5, 2013

Old 06-24-2012, 06:18 PM   #13886
WickedSpitFire
Lovely, dark, and deep.

Location: The place where those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music (Boston, MA).
Quote:
Well, any behavior can be an expression of inner issues. But I think we'd be silly to say that all people who go out and get drunk and party are suffering from the same issues that people who hide themselves at the bottom of a bottle are suffering from.

Thats really my only point.
So true. Stereotypically, it was at least partially true for me. But I know it's not true for all.

Quote:
Oh please let's not discuss numbers.
Please gawd no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiricTouch View Post
Its okay. I had two exes before this one I'm keeping. I make a point to not remember them. Most days I'm pretty damn good at doing it too. But it means I stay far away from certain things. Tattoos for one. Certain types of music... and other random shit that makes me remember.
Oh but I like tattoos...

Dig up her bones, but leave the soul alone. Let her find a way, to a better place. Broken dreams and silent screams, empty churches with soulless curses. We found a way, to escape the day. Dig up her bones but leave her soul alone. Lost in the pages of self made cages. Life slips away and the ghost come to play.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:26 PM   #13887
VampiricTouch
Cold Selfish Bitch

Quote:
Oh but I like tattoos...
Sorry. Small ones are fine, I have no problems with. It's the big ones, that spread across an entire back. Or arm. Or take up a lot of skin space.... that unnerve me.

And really. What you do with your body is none of my business. Tats included.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:27 PM   #13888
PrettyKitty10

Facebook and Twitter, you know, important stuff. LOL

Old 06-24-2012, 06:29 PM   #13889
Mephistophelily
Crazy is...

I like tattoos as well but certain ones only piss me off now.

One in particular has caused lots of issues for me.
I really hate dragons.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:29 PM   #13890
WickedSpitFire
Lovely, dark, and deep.

Quote:
Sorry. Small ones are fine, I have no problems with. It's the big ones, that spread across an entire back. Or arm. Or take up a lot of skin space.... that unnerve me.

Yeahhhh...I've got 2...that are rather cohesive and large.

I think they're awesome, though.

To each their own. I just tend to have a thing for the ink.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:34 PM   #13891
fr33ks33k
Mr. Dark and Brooding

Quote:

Quote:

I really hate dragons.
Ah fuck....*looks in mirror at his tattoo* Guess I'll be covering this thing up....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty10 View Post
Facebook and Twitter, you know, important stuff. LOL
Heh. No Myspace in there?

Old 06-24-2012, 06:41 PM   #13892
VampiricTouch
Cold Selfish Bitch

Quote:
Ah fuck....*looks in mirror at his tattoo* Guess I'll be covering this thing up....
What you do with your body is none of my business. *She gives him a big hug*
I'm sure you got it for a reason, and I'm sure it means a lot to you. Don't hide it for anything. or anyone.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:46 PM   #13893
zydrate
Mean Girl

watching road runner....looney toons.... you are what you watch?

Old 06-24-2012, 06:47 PM   #13894
WickedSpitFire
Lovely, dark, and deep.

Quote:
Yep. We's be in the same boat. I put mine where I can hide them if I want, or show them if I want. Depending on what I want to wear.

Old 06-24-2012, 07:02 PM   #13895
Mephistophelily
Crazy is...

Relax, Freekles.
Just a particular style of them.

Old 06-24-2012, 07:35 PM   #13896
DarkWarrioress
Dryfter's Sexy Kitten

Quote:

I really hate dragons.
What's wrong with dragons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zydrate View Post
watching road runner....looney toons.... you are what you watch?
Then by that logic.... my brother is Scooby Doo? o.O

Creative Notebook
My Story Threads

Faith
is seeing light
with your heart
when all your eyes
see is darkness.

Old 06-24-2012, 07:43 PM   #13897
Luna_Wolf72
Literotica Guru

Debating writing for some owed threads.
Listening to the kidlets talk.
Thinking deep thoughts.

Missing someone.

SRP Writer's Profile
You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

Old 06-24-2012, 08:10 PM   #13898
marauder13
a lecherous old bastard

Quote:
1 guy for sex.

Lily, you're not the odd one out. I have only had one sex partner in my entire life. There is a part of me that wonders what it would have been like with someone else. But ultimately, I'm not complaining in the least.

PMs are welcome.

Old 06-24-2012, 08:14 PM   #13899
Cheska
Renaissance Nerd.

Trying to find something to watch that will not bore me into a coma.

As I lay in my bed last night, looking up at the stars,I wondered... where the hell is my ceiling?

I'm not alone,
You're not alone.
You see me,
You hear me,
There are millions think just like me!-Chumbawumba. "outsider."

I have a tumblr

"Cheska, I think the phrase she used was 'cumming herself stupid'.
God, I love that phrase!" -Annisthyrienne 12/20/2011

"Luna's Wenchlette."

Member of Plexie's Girls club.

My links and things you should know in my House of Random.

Old 06-24-2012, 08:19 PM   #13900
Luna_Wolf72
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheska View Post
Trying to find something to watch that will not bore me into a coma.
*only here to cyber grope a wenchlette*

SRP Writer's Profile
You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

Closed Thread