Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

View Poll Results: Women in Hotels: Have you.....
.... met a stranger in hotel for 1st time and had sex that same occasion? 26 31.71%
.... arranged to meet a stranger in a hotel for sex? 22 26.83%
.... had phone sex from a hotel room. 23 28.05%
.... had a romantic planned getaway in a hotel with a lover/husband? 52 63.41%
.... had a planned getaway (from your husband) and with a lover at a hotel? 21 25.61%
.... gone to a hotel especially to seek out a stranger for sex? 8 9.76%
.... left windows/curtains open so you could masturbate, perhaps to be seen? 16 19.51%
.... watched a couple or guy or woman masturbate or have sex, watching from window? 11 13.41%
.... are sitting right this moment in a hotel touching yourself as you read this? 5 6.10%
.... none of the above OR you'll write the story now in a reply? 7 8.54%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-19-2014, 11:42 AM   #1
gabriel16
Literotica Guru

Women and Hotels: What you did do, or want to do

Hi everyone!

This is for women who happen to be in a hotel room at the moment, who have fond (or exciting or awful) memories of an intimate hotel room experience, or who fantasize about what they'd do in a hotel with a stranger or lover, male or female.

Hotels are used for trysts, for hooking up with a stranger, for romance, for voyeurism or exhibitionism, for loud hot fucking, and more.

Come to think of it, I've used hotels for all of the above!

So if you are in a hotel right this moment, or can tell us about your intimate hotel times or desires, TAKE A MOMENT and reply here now! In detail or just say hi.

Gabriel

Old 08-19-2014, 11:47 AM   #2
gabriel16
Literotica Guru

Encouragement

This is to encourage all - and especially shy - readers to post and answer the poll.

G

Old 08-19-2014, 12:44 PM   #3
Novita76
Literotica Guru

I have spent more time in hotels over the last few months than I have in the last few years. Lol

My job involves alot of traveling, a new town every week. My living accommodations don't allow for much privacy. So when my fwb and I finally get our schedules to match up its off to a hotel we go. It has come to my attention that both of us are way to aggressive when together to have any sort of real fun in the bunks that I live in, which also accommodates up to 12 other people.

Old 08-19-2014, 03:51 PM   #4
gabriel16
Literotica Guru

Hi Novita

Hi Novita,

Interesting posting - and your traveling to set up fairs and all. So what is this bunk arrangement you all sleep in? Men and women together? Relationships develop or are overheard in the heat of the moment?

And sounds great you and your FWB can sometimes get out to a hotel. What turns you on about those hotel times?

G

Old 08-19-2014, 04:00 PM   #5
gabriel16
Literotica Guru

So..... some examples

Remembering, and in brief for this post,

The young woman who'd never before been eaten. College student. She just wanted to be eaten, nothing more.

The shy Asian girl, also college student, who had never been fucked or played with by a Caucasian guy.

The lesbian who wanted to be spanked while she fingered her pussy.

The hotel room with floor to ceiling windows, and a low floor by an apartment building, and the girl on knees before me, by the window, ready to be filled or spanked or...

Romantic hotels.

Co-worker sneaking into room to be fucked so others would not know.

And more.

Old 08-19-2014, 04:08 PM   #6
KUJACK
Literotica Guru

Key west

My wife and I were vacationing in a hotel in marathon, fl. We met another couple with a young child and we regularly met in the pool in the early evening. My wife and I are in our sixties, and the young couple were in thei r30s. One our last night, 2 young women entered the pool in bikinis. They were flirty and kissing each other. After a while one said "Tops Off", and they stripped showing off their big tits. My wife was not happy as one approached me and the other approached Josh, Grabbing our cocks each girl was agressively fondling our hardening cocks. I kissed the blond, she sucked my tongue in a startling embrace as I tweaked her nipples. I snapped out of it since my wife was near, and the four of us and their kid left the pool and ordered some food, The two girls attacked some other guy.

Later at our room, I went to get some ice, The brunette was watching her blond friend fuck some guy at the pool. She was upset, crying and I tried to console her but to no avail. Can't believe this really happened!

Old 08-19-2014, 04:23 PM   #7
Novita76
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriel16 View Post
Hi Novita,

Interesting posting - and your traveling to set up fairs and all. So what is this bunk arrangement you all sleep in? Men and women together? Relationships develop or are overheard in the heat of the moment?

And sounds great you and your FWB can sometimes get out to a hotel. What turns you on about those hotel times?

G
There are rooms with bunk beds in them. If it's a couple they share one. Most of the times ita 2 guys or 2 girls in one bunk. There are many relationships that start and end out here. I started one last year and it ended this year.

The walls are so thin you can hear the person next to you fart. Lol. Many nights a couple will get yelled at for rocking thr trailer and making to.much noise.

Its not so much the hotel itself that turns me on. Its the fact that I can get away from the crazy work/life I have right now and I cn relax. Its not worring about what people would say or think, because my private life is way different than how I am perceived out here while working.

Old 08-19-2014, 04:36 PM   #8
HonkOnBobo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novita76 View Post
I have spent more time in hotels over the last few months than I have in the last few years. Lol

My job involves alot of traveling, a new town every week. My living accommodations don't allow for much privacy. So when my fwb and I finally get our schedules to match up its off to a hotel we go. It has come to my attention that both of us are way to aggressive when together to have any sort of real fun in the bunks that I live in, which also accommodates up to 12 other people.
hotel fun sounds like fun ... now I need a fwb of my own for some biz trips

Old 08-19-2014, 04:59 PM   #9
gabriel16
Literotica Guru

That is quite a situation. And I'd love to know what those 2 young women were thinking, and whether they'd planned to come on to you.

Tweaking her nipples with your wife nearby! Interesting!

G

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUJACK View Post
My wife and I were vacationing in a hotel in marathon, fl. We met another couple with a young child and we regularly met in the pool in the early evening. My wife and I are in our sixties, and the young couple were in thei r30s. One our last night, 2 young women entered the pool in bikinis. They were flirty and kissing each other. After a while one said "Tops Off", and they stripped showing off their big tits. My wife was not happy as one approached me and the other approached Josh, Grabbing our cocks each girl was agressively fondling our hardening cocks. I kissed the blond, she sucked my tongue in a startling embrace as I tweaked her nipples. I snapped out of it since my wife was near, and the four of us and their kid left the pool and ordered some food, The two girls attacked some other guy.

Later at our room, I went to get some ice, The brunette was watching her blond friend fuck some guy at the pool. She was upset, crying and I tried to console her but to no avail. Can't believe this really happened!

Old 08-19-2014, 05:06 PM   #10
KUJACK
Literotica Guru

Tow girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriel16 View Post
That is quite a situation. And I'd love to know what those 2 young women were thinking, and whether they'd planned to come on to you.

Tweaking her nipples with your wife nearby! Interesting!

G
I think the Blond was bi and the brunette was her lesbian friend, Both were drunk and were my wife and our friends. Not sure of their motive except they wanted a sexual adventure, Wish my wife would have played. Would have made my vacation!

Old 08-19-2014, 05:14 PM   #11
Novita76
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkOnBobo View Post
hotel fun sounds like fun ... now I need a fwb of my own for some biz trips
It most definitely is. We have this joke now between us that each hotel has to be nicer than the last one because the first one we stayed in wasnt that great but it was late and we were lazy so we picked the closed one we could find to where we were.

Old 08-19-2014, 05:21 PM   #12
HonkOnBobo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
It most definitely is. We have this joke now between us that each hotel has to be nicer than the last one because the first one we stayed in wasnt that great but it was late and we were lazy so we picked the closed one we could find to where we were.
lol raising the bar on the number of * for the hotel... lol the action in the room seems alot more fun

Old 08-19-2014, 05:22 PM   #13
xJust4Fun6x
Really Really Experienced

very nice thread

I just want to thank you for the great thread. As a guy who spends a lot of time in hotels for work, I love the idea of women in hotels looking to have fun on work travel. I am sure if you ladies posted upcoming locations for trips, you could set up more friends!

Enjoy!

Old 08-19-2014, 05:23 PM   #14
Novita76
Literotica Guru

Quote:
lol raising the bar on the number of * for the hotel... lol the action in the room seems alot more fun
Now we just make sure they have big enough beds. And next time he promised me a hottub. Lol

Old 08-19-2014, 05:28 PM   #15
HonkOnBobo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Now we just make sure they have big enough beds. And next time he promised me a hottub. Lol
cool booking a king bed for next weeks trip

Old 08-19-2014, 05:33 PM   #16
Novita76
Literotica Guru

Quote:
cool booking a king bed for next weeks trip
Lol. Im not the only female on here from ontario that travels. Im sure you could find one.

Old 08-19-2014, 05:35 PM   #17
HonkOnBobo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Lol. Im not the only female on here from ontario that travels. Im sure you could find one.
lol not sure the ladies in the nations capital are that liberal

Old 08-19-2014, 05:37 PM   #18
Novita76
Literotica Guru

Quote:
lol not sure the ladies in the nations capital are that liberal
Blah I sure im not the only one out there. I maybe the only carny on lit but im sure as hell not the only woman looking for fun here.

Old 08-19-2014, 05:49 PM   #19
HonkOnBobo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Blah I sure im not the only one out there. I maybe the only carny on lit but im sure as hell not the only woman looking for fun here.
what? your looking for fun here? no not here

I think we all are

Old 08-19-2014, 05:51 PM   #20
Novita76
Literotica Guru

Quote:
what? your looking for fun here? no not here

I think we all are
2 years ago I originally came here because I was bored and I had no friends in the town I lived in. I wasn't really looking for anything.

Old 08-20-2014, 08:22 PM   #21
jenibee
Miss Voice Literotica

I travel for work quite a bit. I'm subscribing to this thread in case anything intriguing comes up.

Old 08-20-2014, 10:56 PM   #22
gabriel16
Literotica Guru

Hi Jenibee

Welcome. Perhaps we should invite specific travel plans from folks.

It would be fascinating to see what happened if Literotica members were going to same town/hotel and arranged to meet. With some interesting expectations.

Where you going next Jenibee?

G

Old 08-20-2014, 11:10 PM   #23
jenibee
Miss Voice Literotica

Considering the great experience I've had meeting a local member here, I'm definitely down for that!

My next trip is to NYC, but my itinerary is chock full.

After that I have a trip to PHL in the works.

Old 08-21-2014, 12:44 AM   #24
HayleyLuvsSex
Really Really Experienced

The first two options

Old 08-21-2014, 12:46 AM   #25
ace195008
Literotica Guru

Geez I am about an hour north of Philly, jenibee

- Creator of software, enjoyer of arts, including Photography.
- Love of Music - especially R&R, Jazz
- Big AC/DC Fan ...ROCK on
- Excellent cook , cant say I am a chef
- I am 60 not dead you know
- A tall guy, 6' 8" ....
- My Motto: "When the going gets tough the tough get
going"
-----------------------------