Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-19-2008, 10:24 AM   #1
MollyDolly
50 Shades of Cray
 
MollyDolly's Avatar
 
MollyDolly is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 37,681
Who Isn't Masturbating Right Now?

So I got to thinking. I mean, I don't visit Lit for "inspiration." I don't peruse AmPics for material and I don't post personals looking for people to masturbate with me.

Not that there's anything wrong with that- go for it and good luck!

I always wondered though: who else isn't masturbating while they visit Lit? Who isn't naked and horny right now? Who is maybe feeling content, happy, friendly, and chatty, but not wet, hard, or wanting?

What are you doing? Playing thread games? Chatting with Litsters? Reading new threads that KB has posted on to see who else will be added to his "iggy" list? Starting your own threads that will probably die a slow death on page 98 like this one most likely will?

Just wondering

If you are masturbating and want to talk about that, go here
__________________
Cuppa?

Molly's pure class
As she shakes that ass
She ain't just shakin'
That girl's ass quakin'

~ Thank you to OxfordDon for the poem

 

Old 11-19-2008, 10:28 AM   #2
KSMilitary
Ross Perot
 
KSMilitary is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,440
taking care of my little boy, watching Dora, and just all around bullshitting with people. Not beating off over here...
 

Old 11-19-2008, 10:29 AM   #3
done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 162,544
I'm not. I'm getting ready to go to a Grandparent's Luncheon with my nephew. No, I'm not a grandmother, but ............
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!
 

Old 11-19-2008, 10:29 AM   #4
MollyDolly
50 Shades of Cray
 
MollyDolly's Avatar
 
MollyDolly is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 37,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSMilitary View Post
taking care of my little boy, watching Dora, and just all around bullshitting with people. Not beating off over here...
I knew there had to be other people wearing clothes around here
__________________
Cuppa?

Molly's pure class
As she shakes that ass
She ain't just shakin'
That girl's ass quakin'

~ Thank you to OxfordDon for the poem

 

Old 11-19-2008, 10:30 AM   #5
done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 162,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyDolly View Post
I knew there had to be other people wearing clothes around here
I'm getting there.
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!
 

Old 11-19-2008, 10:31 AM   #6
KSMilitary
Ross Perot
 
KSMilitary is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyDolly View Post
I knew there had to be other people wearing clothes around here
Yup, just in jammas right now. Nothing beats killing your libido like hearing your 2 year old take a dump in his diaper LMAO
 

Old 11-19-2008, 10:32 AM   #7
MollyDolly
50 Shades of Cray
 
MollyDolly's Avatar
 
MollyDolly is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 37,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by done_got_old View Post
I'm getting there.
Well, I'm in pjs too- it's close enough to clothed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSMilitary View Post
Yup, just in jammas right now. Nothing beats killing your libido like hearing your 2 year old take a dump in his diaper LMAO
I can see how that could be a mood killer *nods and checks to ensure that prescription for birth control is filled and next shot isn't due yet*
__________________
Cuppa?

Molly's pure class
As she shakes that ass
She ain't just shakin'
That girl's ass quakin'

~ Thank you to OxfordDon for the poem

 

Old 11-19-2008, 10:34 AM   #8
done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 162,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSMilitary View Post
Yup, just in jammas right now. Nothing beats killing your libido like hearing your 2 year old take a dump in his diaper LMAO
Well it is World Toilet Summit Anniversary..........time to go potty.
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!
 

Old 11-19-2008, 10:35 AM   #9
done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 162,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyDolly View Post
I can see how that could be a mood killer *nods and checks to ensure that prescription for birth control is filled and next shot isn't due yet*

Thank goodness that's not in my future. Mother Nature wouldn't be that cruel to an innocent baby.
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!
 

Old 11-19-2008, 10:37 AM   #10
MollyDolly
50 Shades of Cray
 
MollyDolly's Avatar
 
MollyDolly is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 37,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by done_got_old View Post
Thank goodness that's not in my future. Mother Nature wouldn't be that cruel to an innocent baby.
*giggles* Come now, DGO, think of all the wisdom you have to pass on to a child!
__________________
Cuppa?

Molly's pure class
As she shakes that ass
She ain't just shakin'
That girl's ass quakin'

~ Thank you to OxfordDon for the poem

 

Old 11-19-2008, 10:43 AM   #11
done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 162,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyDolly View Post
*giggles* Come now, DGO, think of all the wisdom you have to pass on to a child!
Hell, I'd put the baby down and forget where it was. When it cried, I'd think it was the television.
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!
 

Old 11-19-2008, 10:44 AM   #12
MollyDolly
50 Shades of Cray
 
MollyDolly's Avatar
 
MollyDolly is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 37,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by done_got_old View Post
Hell, I'd put the baby down and forget where it was. When it cried, I'd think it was the television.
Ah, but when you finally found the baby, you'd have a helluva story to tell him or her

Meh, parenting isn't for all of us
__________________
Cuppa?

Molly's pure class
As she shakes that ass
She ain't just shakin'
That girl's ass quakin'

~ Thank you to OxfordDon for the poem

 

Old 11-19-2008, 10:52 AM   #13
done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 162,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyDolly View Post
Ah, but when you finally found the baby, you'd have a helluva story to tell him or her

Meh, parenting isn't for all of us
That's true. I did a decent job when I had it, but don't want a baby of my own now.
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!
 

Old 11-19-2008, 10:56 AM   #14
KSMilitary
Ross Perot
 
KSMilitary is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,440
That entire conversation between you two was hilarious
 

Old 11-19-2008, 10:58 AM   #15
MollyDolly
50 Shades of Cray
 
MollyDolly's Avatar
 
MollyDolly is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 37,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by done_got_old View Post
That's true. I did a decent job when I had it, but don't want a baby of my own now.
Good gravy, no! Babies are not part of my life plan at this point! I'm single, I'm in school full-time, and nowhere near starting my career- I got shit to do before I have kids And I hear having a man helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSMilitary View Post
That entire conversation between you two was hilarious
We're funny ladies
__________________
Cuppa?

Molly's pure class
As she shakes that ass
She ain't just shakin'
That girl's ass quakin'

~ Thank you to OxfordDon for the poem

 

Old 11-19-2008, 11:01 AM   #16
KSMilitary
Ross Perot
 
KSMilitary is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,440
And i love your AV molly...the asshat is awesome LMAO
 

Old 11-19-2008, 11:03 AM   #17
LegsApart
My Own
 
LegsApart is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 2,197
I am here for the great people, They are very friendly. And also for the games, I am totally addicted to the games

So, I am not masturbating. I am not good at cyber sex... so, I am not looking for a partner either.
__________________
LA's
 

Old 11-19-2008, 11:04 AM   #18
MollyDolly
50 Shades of Cray
 
MollyDolly's Avatar
 
MollyDolly is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 37,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSMilitary View Post
And i love your AV molly...the asshat is awesome LMAO
Thank you I think it's great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegsApart View Post
I am here for the great people, They are very friendly. And also for the games, I am totally addicted to the games

So, I am not masturbating. I am not good at cyber sex... so, I am not looking for a partner either.
*nods* Me too- not looking for a partner, but maybe a good thread game partner
__________________
Cuppa?

Molly's pure class
As she shakes that ass
She ain't just shakin'
That girl's ass quakin'

~ Thank you to OxfordDon for the poem

 

Old 11-19-2008, 11:12 AM   #19
done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 162,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyDolly View Post
Good gravy, no! Babies are not part of my life plan at this point! I'm single, I'm in school full-time, and nowhere near starting my career- I got shit to do before I have kids And I hear having a man helps


We're funny ladies
Okay, so you're following in my footsteps. My son was born when I was 30.
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!
 

Old 11-19-2008, 11:14 AM   #20
MollyDolly
50 Shades of Cray
 
MollyDolly's Avatar
 
MollyDolly is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 37,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by done_got_old View Post
Okay, so you're following in my footsteps. My son was born when I was 30.
*nods* I'm 25, and I have no plans for a baby for at least 5 years. That's the plan anyhow.
__________________
Cuppa?

Molly's pure class
As she shakes that ass
She ain't just shakin'
That girl's ass quakin'

~ Thank you to OxfordDon for the poem

 

Old 11-19-2008, 11:17 AM   #21
le_sucre
He Makes My Panties Drop
 
le_sucre's Avatar
 
le_sucre is offline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 7,524
BTDT and, well, another story for another day ...

Now it's just for fun. A nice break from reality if you will.

Plus, where else does one get to talk at length about tea, cheese, and candy and not be seen as having food issues?
__________________
Sexy Bitch: Wit and humor over a skinny ass.

There's nothing more dangerous than a boy with charm.
 

Old 11-19-2008, 11:20 AM   #22
sasebrats
The girl next door
 
sasebrats's Avatar
 
sasebrats is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: at the corner of Kiss My Ass Ave. and No Fuckin' Way
Posts: 63,379
I'm not either but after filling out one of those damn fill in the blank about yourself email I might have to.
__________________
 

Old 11-19-2008, 11:31 AM   #23
lovin69
Horny Ol' Devil
 
lovin69's Avatar
 
lovin69 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The sunny side of Washington State
Posts: 16,235
Just got on here to post a bit and talk to a special person.
__________________
To quote a very dear friend of mine:
Smile, it's the second best thing you can do with your mouth


A day without cumming is like a day without Sunshine


Proud Army Veteran

"Don't look back, someone may be gaining on you." -- Satchel Paige

"We're dealt the cards we're dealt, it's up to us how we play them" -- Drew Barrymore


Complete list of my stories. http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Kink score = 503 I need to work on that to bring it up
 

Old 11-19-2008, 01:37 PM   #24
sultan_sd
Sunsetting
 
sultan_sd's Avatar
 
sultan_sd is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 22,216
Well I am not right now....sometimes it is hard to do that while at work
 

Old 11-19-2008, 02:08 PM   #25
done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 162,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasebrats View Post
I'm not either but after filling out one of those damn fill in the blank about yourself email I might have to.
I knew I'd hear about that somewhere.

Why do a fake fuck. Oh, I forgot, the O is tired.
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:46 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.