Old 07-03-2011, 10:52 PM   #1
KristyLeigh
Virgin

Kristy's Artwork

Ooops. Sorry for the double post guys, I originally tried to reply to the Submissions thread, but I thought it didn't work, and reposted this message as separate thread. Apologies all, I'm a bit of an airhead when it comes to computers.

Hi, Kristy here. I'm very interested in contributing artwork to the Pre-launch Illustrations section. Here are a few examples of my work, you're welcome to add them to /i/.

BTW, authors: all of my art is licensed under a CC license, meaning anyone can use it. If you see something you'd like to include with your fiction, you're welcome to add it to your story.

Bye, Kristy.

Last edited by KristyLeigh : 07-03-2011 at 11:14 PM.

Old 07-11-2011, 06:36 AM   #2
bluubri
Really Experienced

Excellent, very erotic and funny Kristy.

Old 10-24-2012, 01:36 PM   #3
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristyLeigh View Post
Ooops. Sorry for the double post guys, I originally tried to reply to the Submissions thread, but I thought it didn't work, and reposted this message as separate thread. Apologies all, I'm a bit of an airhead when it comes to computers.

Hi, Kristy here. I'm very interested in contributing artwork to the Pre-launch Illustrations section. Here are a few examples of my work, you're welcome to add them to /i/.

BTW, authors: all of my art is licensed under a CC license, meaning anyone can use it. If you see something you'd like to include with your fiction, you're welcome to add it to your story.

Bye, Kristy.
great work well done would love to see more.x