Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 08-28-2012, 09:34 PM   #1
bbwshowfla
Experienced

Female Looking 4 a BI Male 4 RP Fun

Please read entire post before responding..... thanks.

Looking for a nice bi male, between the ages of 21-45 for some roleplay fun.

Please if you reply back, tell me what you are looking for and what you are into. I want to know about you and what you want. I want to get to know each other some before we start a RP. And it would be great if you could please have experience in RP. Ok, here goes.

I love erotica and RP. I like sharing the "fantasy". I also just like having an on line friend that we can share each other's thoughts with.

I enjoy several different kinds of RP but I do not want several RP's going at the same time with different people. So once I find that special one, that will be it for me. I'm looking for an on going RP relationship. Not one time and done. Someone that can reply back on a regular basis, a few times a week. And can do a story.

I am into all sorts of different RP's, very open and not much is taboo. I like older woman/younger guy RP's. Also enjoy mom/son. Of course I would like the male, you, to be BI so if you are not turned on by that, then this is not for you.

I don't want to RP as a thread on here. I would like to do it in e mail if at all possible. It's hard for me to get on here to chat, so if that is what you are looking for, than I am not your girl.

Not into doing anything that involves little kids or scat. I am NOT BI, so the girl/girl thing does nothing for me and I don't want a guy that wants to wear my clothes, panties, stockings, bra etc etc. Other than that I am pretty opened minded to things.lol

Not looking to do phone or cam.

Also would just like hearing from you and talking about everyday things if you would like.

I am a MWF, 45 and a BBW.

If I am not what you are looking for I totally understand and respect that. Good luck

Last edited by bbwshowfla : 12-22-2012 at 08:32 PM.

Old 08-28-2012, 09:57 PM   #2
DRS_EROS
Literotica Guru

Hello , you sound interesting, I live in the Orlando area, I like your ideas, maybe we can share some writing. I read your entire message. Lets talk.

Old 08-29-2012, 04:26 PM   #3
bbwshowfla
Experienced

Bump.....

Old 08-29-2012, 05:00 PM   #4
midlandsfun9999
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwshowfla View Post
Please read entire post before responding..... thanks.

Looking for a nice bi male, between the ages of 21-40 for some roleplay fun.

Please if you reply back, tell me what you are looking for and what you are into. I want to know about you and what you want. I want to get to know each other some before we start a RP. And it would be great if you could please have experience in RP. Ok, here goes.

I love erotica and RP. I like sharing the "fantasy". I also just like having an on line friend that we can share each other's thoughts with.

I enjoy several different kinds of RP but I do not want several RP's going at the same time with different people. So once I find that special one, that will be it for me. I'm looking for an on going RP relationship. Not one time and done. Someone that can reply back on a regular basis, a few times a week. And can do a story.

I am into all sorts of different RP's, very open and not much is taboo. I like older woman/younger guy RP's. Older woman/younger neighbor, teacher/student, or son's friend all sound like good stories to me. Also enjoy mom/son. Of course I would like the male, you, to be BI so if you are not turned on by that, then this is not for you.

I don't want to RP as a thread on here. I would like to do it in e mail if at all possible. It's hard for me to get on here to chat, so if that is what you are looking for, than I am not your girl.

Not into doing anything that involves little kids or scat. I am NOT BI, so the girl/girl thing does nothing for me and I don't want a guy that wants to wear my clothes, panties, stockings, bra etc etc. Other than that I am pretty opened minded to things.lol

Hope I did not bore you here. lol I just know its hard to find the right RP person. I have "settled" for less than what I have wanted before and did not enjoy it. I want both of us to enjoy this. I know it sounds strange and maybe I have a problem, but I do take this RP seriously. I enjoy it a lot and look forward to coming home at the end of the day and seeing what you have for me. It takes time and effort to do a story and I want it to be appreicated. After saying that, I know we all have lives and things going on. I don't expect to hear from you every day, but more than once a week or every other week would be nice. I like to keep it going and if for some reason something comes up and you are too busy, please at least let me know.

Not looking to do phone or cam.

Also would just like hearing from you and talking about everyday things if you would like.

I am a MWF, 44 and a BBW.

If I am not what you are looking for I totally understand and respect that. Good luck
I am bi-very-curious if that suits. Rest sounds really like what I look for (not the mum/son though). Let me know if interested

Old 08-29-2012, 05:37 PM   #5
Pibroch6969
Experienced

PM sent!

Old 12-22-2012, 08:33 PM   #6
bbwshowfla
Experienced

Looking again.... are u out there??

Old 12-22-2012, 09:28 PM   #7
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

I'm 57 if that is alright???

"Though gravely wounded, I endeavor to persevere."

Old 12-23-2012, 03:56 PM   #8
bbwshowfla
Experienced

Just a little bump

Old 06-07-2016, 05:49 PM   #9
itsmorning22

Looking to be apart of this 27 year old male into kinky and have that bi side I love to open