Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 04-27-2014, 03:24 AM   #1
RainbowSlurpey
Experienced

Hot chick for another hot chick or dirty old man

And/Or

Hot (if I say do so myself) brunette home alone in my bikini getting wetter by the moment..

Been havin lots of fantasies about scissoring with a hot girl in a completely private rendezvous. Maybe fuck a double sided dildo together. Kiss and rub a lot...

I also get really turned on by perverted old men and love to hear their dirty thoughts, what they want to do to me and what they want me to do to myself.

If you're interested in any of the above please please let me know.

Xo
Rainbow

Old 04-27-2014, 03:34 AM   #2
john415
Really Really Experienced

Gosh is there a website you are promoting

Old 04-27-2014, 03:41 AM   #3
RainbowSlurpey
Experienced

Haha, no, why?

Old 04-27-2014, 04:26 AM   #4
Splatman170

Dirty old man here

Hello!

Old 04-29-2014, 04:12 AM   #5
RainbowSlurpey
Experienced

Bump

Old 04-29-2014, 11:20 AM   #6
talldrink77
Experienced

Thumbs up! I don't know if I'm old enough to be a "dirty old man" but I got enough "dirty" and "man" to make up for it.

I would enjoy being the third party and getting turned on while watching you two go at it. Eventually I would not be able to take just watching and I would have to jump in.

Old 04-29-2014, 11:28 AM   #7
shyguy7619
Virgin

re: dirty old man...

I certainly would qualify as a dirty old man!

Old 04-29-2014, 02:35 PM   #8
frankie49

Ah but have you got the rain Mac and hat.

Team PM

Old Today, 06:14 AM   #9
u22u2
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowSlurpey View Post
And/Or

Hot (if I say do so myself) brunette home alone in my bikini getting wetter by the moment..

Been havin lots of fantasies about scissoring with a hot girl in a completely private rendezvous. Maybe fuck a double sided dildo together. Kiss and rub a lot...

I also get really turned on by perverted old men and love to hear their dirty thoughts, what they want to do to me and what they want me to do to myself.

Xo
Rainbow
Oh Yeaaaa Slurpey
Your such a tease :-)) I love ya Pussy pumping is un-real and after a good pumping that labia is so huge and I'm sure soooo sensitive. I guess you'd know better than I. You have all the parts I don't I just have a big fat clit (dik)

"Scissoring" too must be a turn on and I've been with two girls while they grind puss2puss and listened and watched but again you have the parts The musk and sounds (wet) and sightshad me dripping like a bad faucet. I blew my nuts between them as they ground together. OMG hot Hot HOT

I be thee dirtiest of ole men my dear. How low will you go daughter(granddaughter) I want you creaming and screaming, not to loud baby (don't wake mom up). She looks so pretty all fucked out and her dirty pussy leaking that puddle between her legs, don't you think ? hehe. Taste my cock honey. mmmmm your mommy is a great fuck. You can kiss her cunt too baby girl and clean her up.

I'll PM you my email address and I want to speak to you young lady

Old Today, 06:21 AM   #10
NiceNastyMann
TANSTAAFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowSlurpey View Post
And/Or

Xo
Rainbow
As a fully qualified Dirty Old Manô I would be ecstatically happy to watch and provide running commentary as you and another lovely lady first scissor your delectable lips and pussies against each other - then provide squire services selecting the various toys and sundries you ladies would request as you continued pleasuring each other.