Really Experienced

Hello there every one

Old 01-27-2014, 08:35 PM   #1752
Deuxme
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleew_18 View Post
Hello there every one
hello kayleew. how are you this evening?
bad weather this way so I thought I'd stay in and play.

Old 01-27-2014, 08:40 PM   #1753
kayleew_18
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuxme View Post
hello kayleew. how are you this evening?
bad weather this way so I thought I'd stay in and play.
Doing well. Really quiet night. House to myself

Old 01-27-2014, 08:44 PM   #1754
Deuxme
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleew_18 View Post
Doing well. Really quiet night. House to myself
same for me. oh, if I only had someone to get into some mischief with.

Old 01-27-2014, 08:57 PM   #1755
kayleew_18
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuxme View Post
same for me. oh, if I only had someone to get into some mischief with.
*giggles* i know what you mean

Old 01-31-2014, 03:59 AM   #1756
txrunnerchick
Virgin

Divorced & dating guys but very bi-curious. Would love to chat with some of the lovely Lit ladies.

Old 01-31-2014, 10:03 AM   #1757
followmenow6969
Sinful Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by txrunnerchick View Post
Divorced & dating guys but very bi-curious. Would love to chat with some of the lovely Lit ladies.
Hello p.m. me and see where it goes...

Old 01-31-2014, 01:57 PM   #1758
KinkyKath
Really Really Experienced

Ladies' house party

Hi all:
New to this board, and I find it interesting...especially the chatter about all-girl parties. So let me throw out a long-range idea:

Come warm weather, I would love to host a girls-only weekend party at our place in the Maryland suburbs of Washington. We are on big and secluded acreage and have a pool that is afforded privacy by a stockade fence. It is great of nude sunbathing and skinny dipping -- and yes indeed, sex under the sun when you want it!

Husband Hal and I are into sexual sharing -- I hate the word swinging; it means dopey guys with big bellies and little dicks, with dumb wives to match -- so we host couple parties from time to time. But the several all-female parties that I hae staged came off quite well. I had "talked sex" with several neighborhood ladies who seemed interested in a walk on the wild side, and two of them came over and had their first woman-woman experiences (or so they said; one seemed to know what to do without any coaching).

In any event, I want to do a party again, and bring in some new people to mix with old friends -- and especially woman who want to "try it." I have a reputation for being a skilled ice-breaker at parties, and I know how to put a nervous woman at ease.

I laugh when I think about an outdoor party, given the weather here, and a week of freezing weather. But the prospect does give me something to think about --and to inspire me to stop typing right now and treat myself to a good mid-afternooi Jill Off!

And, oh but do wish that one of you was here to help me cum, and to let me have at our pussy with tender fingers and a demanding mouth and roaming tongue.....

Bye bye and good weekend

Kath

Old 01-31-2014, 01:59 PM   #1759
followmenow6969
Sinful Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyKath View Post
Hi all:
New to this board, and I find it interesting...especially the chatter about all-girl parties. So let me throw out a long-range idea:

Come warm weather, I would love to host a girls-only weekend party at our place in the Maryland suburbs of Washington. We are on big and secluded acreage and have a pool that is afforded privacy by a stockade fence. It is great of nude sunbathing and skinny dipping -- and yes indeed, sex under the sun when you want it!

Husband Hal and I are into sexual sharing -- I hate the word swinging; it means dopey guys with big bellies and little dicks, with dumb wives to match -- so we host couple parties from time to time. But the several all-female parties that I hae staged came off quite well. I had "talked sex" with several neighborhood ladies who seemed interested in a walk on the wild side, and two of them came over and had their first woman-woman experiences (or so they said; one seemed to know what to do without any coaching).

In any event, I want to do a party again, and bring in some new people to mix with old friends -- and especially woman who want to "try it." I have a reputation for being a skilled ice-breaker at parties, and I know how to put a nervous woman at ease.

I laugh when I think about an outdoor party, given the weather here, and a week of freezing weather. But the prospect does give me something to think about --and to inspire me to stop typing right now and treat myself to a good mid-afternooi Jill Off!

And, oh but do wish that one of you was here to help me cum, and to let me have at our pussy with tender fingers and a demanding mouth and roaming tongue.....

Bye bye and good weekend

Kath

Interesting...

Old 01-31-2014, 06:25 PM   #1760
Lelia
Virgin

I'm divorced and mainly date men but enjoy the silky skin and softness of a woman's body

Old 01-31-2014, 08:34 PM   #1761
followmenow6969
Sinful Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelia View Post
I'm divorced and mainly date men but enjoy the silky skin and softness of a woman's body

Pssssssst where are you from ?????

Old 02-01-2014, 12:01 PM   #1762
laxchick
Virgin

good morning

anyone one online?

Old 02-01-2014, 12:02 PM   #1763
Leigh81
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxchick View Post
anyone one online?
I don't have Yahoo laxchick

L

Old 02-01-2014, 02:44 PM   #1764
jodylee
Really Experienced

Quote:
Hi all:

Bye bye and good weekend

Kath
Ooo, count me in KinkyKath!

Old 02-03-2014, 12:03 AM   #1765
darkheels
Literotica Guru

I'd love to go to an all girl party. Sign me up!

Old 02-03-2014, 03:32 PM   #1766
BabyFreyja
Experienced

Wish I lived closer and could join

Quote:
Hi all:

Bye bye and good weekend

Kath

Old 02-03-2014, 05:49 PM   #1767
BiMommy77
Really Really Experienced

I would settle for one beautiful woman.....sigh.

Old 02-03-2014, 06:15 PM   #1768
kayleew_18
Really Experienced

Smile

*smiles and waves* hello all

Old 02-03-2014, 06:21 PM   #1769
xolalaox
Really Experienced

hi everyone!

Old 02-03-2014, 06:29 PM   #1770
kayleew_18
Really Experienced

how is everyone doing?

Old 02-03-2014, 06:30 PM   #1771
Cutmesomeslack
Virgin

The question is how are YOU?

Old 02-03-2014, 06:40 PM   #1772
kayleew_18
Really Experienced

im doing good thank you for asking

Old 02-03-2014, 08:14 PM   #1773
Cutmesomeslack
Virgin

So what are doing right about now?

Old 02-04-2014, 09:17 AM   #1774
followmenow6969
Sinful Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMommy77 View Post
I would settle for one beautiful woman.....sigh.
Where on the East Coast BiMommy77 ?

Old 02-04-2014, 10:11 AM   #1775
silkface
Really Experienced

Hmm what to do what to do??? Oh bother when fantasy meets reality.:kiss: