Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-27-2014, 08:31 PM   #1751
kayleew_18
Really Experienced
 
kayleew_18 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 171
Hello there every one
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2014, 08:35 PM   #1752
Deuxme
Really Experienced
 
Deuxme is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleew_18 View Post
Hello there every one
hello kayleew. how are you this evening?
bad weather this way so I thought I'd stay in and play.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2014, 08:40 PM   #1753
kayleew_18
Really Experienced
 
kayleew_18 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuxme View Post
hello kayleew. how are you this evening?
bad weather this way so I thought I'd stay in and play.
Doing well. Really quiet night. House to myself
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2014, 08:44 PM   #1754
Deuxme
Really Experienced
 
Deuxme is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleew_18 View Post
Doing well. Really quiet night. House to myself
same for me. oh, if I only had someone to get into some mischief with.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2014, 08:57 PM   #1755
kayleew_18
Really Experienced
 
kayleew_18 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuxme View Post
same for me. oh, if I only had someone to get into some mischief with.
*giggles* i know what you mean
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-31-2014, 03:59 AM   #1756
txrunnerchick
Virgin
 
txrunnerchick is offline
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: TX
Posts: 10
Divorced & dating guys but very bi-curious. Would love to chat with some of the lovely Lit ladies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-31-2014, 10:03 AM   #1757
followmenow6969
Sinful Couple
 
followmenow6969's Avatar
 
followmenow6969 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Passaic County, NJ
Posts: 11,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by txrunnerchick View Post
Divorced & dating guys but very bi-curious. Would love to chat with some of the lovely Lit ladies.
Hello p.m. me and see where it goes...
__________________
Nipples, without them Tits would be pointless...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-31-2014, 01:57 PM   #1758
KinkyKath
Really Really Experienced
 
KinkyKath is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: DC Metro area (Montgomery County, MD)
Posts: 330
Ladies' house party

Hi all:
New to this board, and I find it interesting...especially the chatter about all-girl parties. So let me throw out a long-range idea:

Come warm weather, I would love to host a girls-only weekend party at our place in the Maryland suburbs of Washington. We are on big and secluded acreage and have a pool that is afforded privacy by a stockade fence. It is great of nude sunbathing and skinny dipping -- and yes indeed, sex under the sun when you want it!

Husband Hal and I are into sexual sharing -- I hate the word swinging; it means dopey guys with big bellies and little dicks, with dumb wives to match -- so we host couple parties from time to time. But the several all-female parties that I hae staged came off quite well. I had "talked sex" with several neighborhood ladies who seemed interested in a walk on the wild side, and two of them came over and had their first woman-woman experiences (or so they said; one seemed to know what to do without any coaching).

In any event, I want to do a party again, and bring in some new people to mix with old friends -- and especially woman who want to "try it." I have a reputation for being a skilled ice-breaker at parties, and I know how to put a nervous woman at ease.

I laugh when I think about an outdoor party, given the weather here, and a week of freezing weather. But the prospect does give me something to think about --and to inspire me to stop typing right now and treat myself to a good mid-afternooi Jill Off!

And, oh but do wish that one of you was here to help me cum, and to let me have at our pussy with tender fingers and a demanding mouth and roaming tongue.....

Bye bye and good weekend

Kath
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-31-2014, 01:59 PM   #1759
followmenow6969
Sinful Couple
 
followmenow6969's Avatar
 
followmenow6969 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Passaic County, NJ
Posts: 11,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyKath View Post
Hi all:
New to this board, and I find it interesting...especially the chatter about all-girl parties. So let me throw out a long-range idea:

Come warm weather, I would love to host a girls-only weekend party at our place in the Maryland suburbs of Washington. We are on big and secluded acreage and have a pool that is afforded privacy by a stockade fence. It is great of nude sunbathing and skinny dipping -- and yes indeed, sex under the sun when you want it!

Husband Hal and I are into sexual sharing -- I hate the word swinging; it means dopey guys with big bellies and little dicks, with dumb wives to match -- so we host couple parties from time to time. But the several all-female parties that I hae staged came off quite well. I had "talked sex" with several neighborhood ladies who seemed interested in a walk on the wild side, and two of them came over and had their first woman-woman experiences (or so they said; one seemed to know what to do without any coaching).

In any event, I want to do a party again, and bring in some new people to mix with old friends -- and especially woman who want to "try it." I have a reputation for being a skilled ice-breaker at parties, and I know how to put a nervous woman at ease.

I laugh when I think about an outdoor party, given the weather here, and a week of freezing weather. But the prospect does give me something to think about --and to inspire me to stop typing right now and treat myself to a good mid-afternooi Jill Off!

And, oh but do wish that one of you was here to help me cum, and to let me have at our pussy with tender fingers and a demanding mouth and roaming tongue.....

Bye bye and good weekend

Kath
.


Interesting...
__________________
Nipples, without them Tits would be pointless...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-31-2014, 06:25 PM   #1760
Lelia
Virgin
 
Lelia is offline
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 11
I'm divorced and mainly date men but enjoy the silky skin and softness of a woman's body
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-31-2014, 08:34 PM   #1761
followmenow6969
Sinful Couple
 
followmenow6969's Avatar
 
followmenow6969 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Passaic County, NJ
Posts: 11,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelia View Post
I'm divorced and mainly date men but enjoy the silky skin and softness of a woman's body
.


Pssssssst where are you from ?????
__________________
Nipples, without them Tits would be pointless...
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2014, 12:01 PM   #1762
laxchick
Virgin
 
laxchick is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: North East
Posts: 11
good morning

anyone one online?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2014, 12:02 PM   #1763
Leigh81
Literotica Guru
 
Leigh81's Avatar
 
Leigh81 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Toronto West Area
Posts: 1,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxchick View Post
anyone one online?
I don't have Yahoo laxchick

L
__________________
My Literotica theme song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GurkREc-q4I
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2014, 02:44 PM   #1764
jodylee
Really Experienced
 
jodylee is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NOVA
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyKath View Post
Hi all:
New to this board, and I find it interesting...especially the chatter about all-girl parties. So let me throw out a long-range idea:

Come warm weather, I would love to host a girls-only weekend party at our place in the Maryland suburbs of Washington. We are on big and secluded acreage and have a pool that is afforded privacy by a stockade fence. It is great of nude sunbathing and skinny dipping -- and yes indeed, sex under the sun when you want it!

Husband Hal and I are into sexual sharing -- I hate the word swinging; it means dopey guys with big bellies and little dicks, with dumb wives to match -- so we host couple parties from time to time. But the several all-female parties that I hae staged came off quite well. I had "talked sex" with several neighborhood ladies who seemed interested in a walk on the wild side, and two of them came over and had their first woman-woman experiences (or so they said; one seemed to know what to do without any coaching).

In any event, I want to do a party again, and bring in some new people to mix with old friends -- and especially woman who want to "try it." I have a reputation for being a skilled ice-breaker at parties, and I know how to put a nervous woman at ease.

I laugh when I think about an outdoor party, given the weather here, and a week of freezing weather. But the prospect does give me something to think about --and to inspire me to stop typing right now and treat myself to a good mid-afternooi Jill Off!

And, oh but do wish that one of you was here to help me cum, and to let me have at our pussy with tender fingers and a demanding mouth and roaming tongue.....

Bye bye and good weekend

Kath
Ooo, count me in KinkyKath!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2014, 12:03 AM   #1765
darkheels
Literotica Guru
 
darkheels's Avatar
 
darkheels is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: CA
Posts: 565
I'd love to go to an all girl party. Sign me up!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2014, 03:32 PM   #1766
BabyFreyja
Experienced
 
BabyFreyja is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 40
Wish I lived closer and could join

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyKath View Post
Hi all:
New to this board, and I find it interesting...especially the chatter about all-girl parties. So let me throw out a long-range idea:

Come warm weather, I would love to host a girls-only weekend party at our place in the Maryland suburbs of Washington. We are on big and secluded acreage and have a pool that is afforded privacy by a stockade fence. It is great of nude sunbathing and skinny dipping -- and yes indeed, sex under the sun when you want it!

Husband Hal and I are into sexual sharing -- I hate the word swinging; it means dopey guys with big bellies and little dicks, with dumb wives to match -- so we host couple parties from time to time. But the several all-female parties that I hae staged came off quite well. I had "talked sex" with several neighborhood ladies who seemed interested in a walk on the wild side, and two of them came over and had their first woman-woman experiences (or so they said; one seemed to know what to do without any coaching).

In any event, I want to do a party again, and bring in some new people to mix with old friends -- and especially woman who want to "try it." I have a reputation for being a skilled ice-breaker at parties, and I know how to put a nervous woman at ease.

I laugh when I think about an outdoor party, given the weather here, and a week of freezing weather. But the prospect does give me something to think about --and to inspire me to stop typing right now and treat myself to a good mid-afternooi Jill Off!

And, oh but do wish that one of you was here to help me cum, and to let me have at our pussy with tender fingers and a demanding mouth and roaming tongue.....

Bye bye and good weekend

Kath
__________________
Look into my eyes...its where my demons hide...
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2014, 05:49 PM   #1767
BiMommy77
Really Really Experienced
 
BiMommy77's Avatar
 
BiMommy77 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 434
I would settle for one beautiful woman.....sigh.
__________________
Love is not always a compromise, Sometimes it's a complete surprise.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2014, 06:15 PM   #1768
kayleew_18
Really Experienced
 
kayleew_18 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 171
Smile

*smiles and waves* hello all
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2014, 06:21 PM   #1769
xolalaox
Really Experienced
 
xolalaox is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 167
hi everyone!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2014, 06:29 PM   #1770
kayleew_18
Really Experienced
 
kayleew_18 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 171
how is everyone doing?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2014, 06:30 PM   #1771
Cutmesomeslack
Virgin
 
Cutmesomeslack is offline
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 6
The question is how are YOU?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2014, 06:40 PM   #1772
kayleew_18
Really Experienced
 
kayleew_18 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 171
im doing good thank you for asking
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2014, 08:14 PM   #1773
Cutmesomeslack
Virgin
 
Cutmesomeslack is offline
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 6
So what are doing right about now?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2014, 09:17 AM   #1774
followmenow6969
Sinful Couple
 
followmenow6969's Avatar
 
followmenow6969 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Passaic County, NJ
Posts: 11,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMommy77 View Post
I would settle for one beautiful woman.....sigh.
Where on the East Coast BiMommy77 ?
__________________
Nipples, without them Tits would be pointless...
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2014, 10:11 AM   #1775
silkface
Really Experienced
 
silkface's Avatar
 
silkface is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: AZ
Posts: 278
Hmm what to do what to do??? Oh bother when fantasy meets reality.:kiss:
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:01 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.