Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 07-04-2012, 03:02 AM   #1351
touche
Literotica Guru
 
touche's Avatar
 
touche is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Transplanted to NY
Posts: 3,349
2wet4words...I hope your 4th includes fireworks both outside and INside! =D

I love this thread because I feel like I fall into this category in several ways. I'm 35 and happily married but fantasize about being with a woman quite frequently. I am lucky that my husband knows and is very encouraging. My biggest issue is finding someone in my area that understands that I can't just drop everything to meet her. (got wife and kid-ly things that MUST come first) But I have been blessed to have met several wonderful women that I play online with when I can.

I have never been with a woman and would love to have an older more experienced woman take me under her wings so to speak. But at the same token, the idea of being with a younger woman thrills me too!

Oh and in answer to the question posed about how would I respond to my husband wanting to be intimate with another man. I'm quite ok with that, as mine is more than happy to allow me to indulge myself with another woman. (if and when we find one!)
__________________
'Che
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't cheat! My husband not only knows about my 'playtimes', but encourages it! I know, he rocks!
My Picture Thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=591537

My Stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2012, 03:04 AM   #1352
PatchIsMe
Lurking behind the scenes
 
PatchIsMe's Avatar
 
PatchIsMe is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Illinois...
Posts: 2,355
Right now I am wanting to explore with a total butch chick. There aren't any to be found. Bahhh! Insert stream of nasty words. It's frustrating. My husband and gf are cool with my curiosity!
__________________
don't be someone your not for some body else, that's just f**ked up!

purple smoke kiss Knowing me Missing you Patch's Place Patch's Index
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2012, 10:52 AM   #1353
2wet4words
Really Experienced
 
2wet4words is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 107
Screw up your courage

I harbored unacknowledged feelings about girls for years and it was only a chance encounter that brought them to the surface. If you can accomplish a connection without hurting your husband, you need to put yourself in situations where you encounter women who might signal you their interest: the library, bookstores especially among the erotica offerings, universities (try the women's center). These have been my hunting grounds. I haven't told my husband really, just obliquely. He's hinted that he isn't the least bit threatened by other women's interest in me whereas he would explode if I flirted with men.

To a certain extent, you need to try this out and see if it is what you expected. Unresolved fantasies can be much more distracting than an occasional diddle with a friend.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2012, 02:52 PM   #1354
emgems
Literotica Guru
 
emgems is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: SE Texas
Posts: 713
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wet4words View Post
I harbored unacknowledged feelings about girls for years and it was only a chance encounter that brought them to the surface. If you can accomplish a connection without hurting your husband, you need to put yourself in situations where you encounter women who might signal you their interest: the library, bookstores especially among the erotica offerings, universities (try the women's center). These have been my hunting grounds. I haven't told my husband really, just obliquely. He's hinted that he isn't the least bit threatened by other women's interest in me whereas he would explode if I flirted with men.

To a certain extent, you need to try this out and see if it is what you expected. Unresolved fantasies can be much more distracting than an occasional diddle with a friend.
I see a trip to the bookstore in my near future
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2012, 06:19 AM   #1355
ButtAnalMan
Literotica Guru
 
ButtAnalMan's Avatar
 
ButtAnalMan is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: buttanalman
Posts: 3,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchIsMe View Post
Right now I am wanting to explore with a total butch chick. There aren't any to be found. Bahhh! Insert stream of nasty words. It's frustrating. My husband and gf are cool with my curiosity!
Good luck
__________________
Yahoo ID: buttanalman
Let me know that you are from Lit when PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2012, 10:56 AM   #1356
Amber10
Experienced
 
Amber10 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 40
I'm a 27 year old happily married woman that is interested in talking with other women. I'm 5 foot 7 with an athletic curvy body and curly red hair. Yes its real ladies
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2012, 11:30 AM   #1357
Debra_N
Experienced
 
Debra_N is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Sotheast
Posts: 37
28 married woman, I love other women as well as guys
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2012, 02:43 PM   #1358
Ersatz13
Experienced
 
Ersatz13 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 82
melissa, 19 - on yahoo wasting time lol ^_^ who wants to chat?
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2012, 02:49 PM   #1359
indywife
Literotica Guru
 
indywife's Avatar
 
indywife is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,508
I'm glad I found this thread!! I'm 38 and recently told my husband about some fantasies. I have had these thoughts/dreams for years, but just repressed them I guess. Now it is coming so fast though. It started with me renting girl/girl porn, now I want to go to a strip club. My husband has been more than supporting, and he has certainly benefited. Six months ago there is no way I'd be picturing me and him picking out movies lol. Now I feel greedy and want two women, but I know I need to take it slow...I'm looking forward to following this thread!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2012, 02:52 PM   #1360
omgitselaine
Literotica Guru
 
omgitselaine is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: East Coast
Posts: 12,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by indywife View Post
I'm glad I found this thread!! I'm 38 and recently told my husband about some fantasies. I have had these thoughts/dreams for years, but just repressed them I guess. Now it is coming so fast though. It started with me renting girl/girl porn, now I want to go to a strip club. My husband has been more than supporting, and he has certainly benefited. Six months ago there is no way I'd be picturing me and him picking out movies lol. Now I feel greedy and want two women, but I know I need to take it slow...I'm looking forward to following this thread!
Mrs Indy

First and foremost ......... Welcome to LIT !!! Your hubby and I have known one another for quite some time and he had mentioned on my thread how his wife was becoming " curious " which of course is a very , very good thing !!!

As for me ........... I had never thought about even kissing another woman ummmmm until I got on LIT and now I've been sooo sooo curious for months now !!! Though it's not easy to actually meet someone who is also " curious " but I'm certainly always keeping my eyes open never know !!??
__________________
HHMMMMM ........... like ??


  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2012, 04:08 PM   #1361
HottieB4U
Virgin
 
HottieB4U is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 23
Strips clubs have been our favorite hangout for many years, although much less lately. The laws in our city changed. Now the dancers have to wear pasties. And stand no closer than, like, five feet away. It's hardly as much fun now.

When we used to go, I was surprised by the number of dancers who loved to dance for married gals like me. They'd really put on a show and even pay special attention, rubbing their tits against my face, for example. It was hot.

We used to be on a first-name basis with some of the dancers, so much so that they'd sit at our table between sets. We'd chat, smoke with them, and swap stories. We never took a gal home. But that's okay. It was fun to just watch them...and have them watch me.

HB


Quote:
Originally Posted by indywife View Post
I'm glad I found this thread!! I'm 38 and recently told my husband about some fantasies. I have had these thoughts/dreams for years, but just repressed them I guess. Now it is coming so fast though. It started with me renting girl/girl porn, now I want to go to a strip club. My husband has been more than supporting, and he has certainly benefited. Six months ago there is no way I'd be picturing me and him picking out movies lol. Now I feel greedy and want two women, but I know I need to take it slow...I'm looking forward to following this thread!
__________________
Hi, although I appreciate you noticing my profile, I'm not interested in receiving PMs from men. Women, maybe. But, guys, please don't flood my In Box with requests to meet up, cam, or roleplay online. I'm not interested. Thank you for your understanding.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2012, 04:39 PM   #1362
sharonfriend40
Literotica Guru
 
sharonfriend40 is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: US
Posts: 591
Hi I am Sharon. Married with some experience with other women. My first was a number of years ago when a younger woman seduced me over time... I didnt see it at first, but now it's pretty obvious. And yes, I enjoyed our time together very much. Recently I have been forced back into the fantasy mode and reliving memories.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2012, 05:39 PM   #1363
jenn86
Literotica Guru
 
jenn86's Avatar
 
jenn86 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: on the edge of my imagination.
Posts: 1,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonfriend40 View Post
Hi I am Sharon. Married with some experience with other women. My first was a number of years ago when a younger woman seduced me over time... I didnt see it at first, but now it's pretty obvious. And yes, I enjoyed our time together very much. Recently I have been forced back into the fantasy mode and reliving memories.
Please tell?
__________________
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think. -Cut Throat Bitch
Jenn<3
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-06-2012, 05:55 AM   #1364
vintagelady
Really Experienced
 
vintagelady's Avatar
 
vintagelady is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by indywife View Post
I'm glad I found this thread!! I'm 38 and recently told my husband about some fantasies. I have had these thoughts/dreams for years, but just repressed them I guess. Now it is coming so fast though. It started with me renting girl/girl porn, now I want to go to a strip club. My husband has been more than supporting, and he has certainly benefited. Six months ago there is no way I'd be picturing me and him picking out movies lol. Now I feel greedy and want two women, but I know I need to take it slow...I'm looking forward to following this thread!
I saw your other message and was about to point you in this direction, but I see you found it. You'll find a lot of support, advice and err very interesting scenarios on this thread.

Would you to a strip joint with hubby? Has anyone done this? Personally I would be scared to go because it would be full of sleazy, learing guys who would start bothering me... not because I'm particularly attractive... but just for their own petty amusement.
__________________
No yesterdays are ever wasted for those who give themselves to today.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-06-2012, 06:30 AM   #1365
SallyIsHere
Really Really Experienced
 
SallyIsHere's Avatar
 
SallyIsHere is offline
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 328
Just a fantasy

I have had the fantasy of being the younger girl since I was 16. I used to swim at my friends pool. Her mother was very attractive, yet shy and reserved. It seemed that she enjoyed watching me sunning my the pool but that was probably just my imagination. It triggered fantasies about being a tease (in a nice way) and slowly pushing her to the point that she confessed her hidden desire to kiss me and touch me and be tormented and teased and allowed to taste me and be orally submissive. There is a lot more detail but I have loved that fantasy for years.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sally2.jpg (32.0 KB, 1116 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-06-2012, 07:07 AM   #1366
bi_wet_baby_grl
Really Experienced
 
bi_wet_baby_grl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: us
Posts: 163
Good morning ladies!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-06-2012, 08:32 AM   #1367
Wyldfire
Apalachian American
 
Wyldfire's Avatar
 
Wyldfire is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Where the horses are.
Posts: 31,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagelady View Post
I saw your other message and was about to point you in this direction, but I see you found it. You'll find a lot of support, advice and err very interesting scenarios on this thread.

Would you to a strip joint with hubby? Has anyone done this? Personally I would be scared to go because it would be full of sleazy, learing guys who would start bothering me... not because I'm particularly attractive... but just for their own petty amusement.
I used to dance at several clubs, and let me tell you the women who came in with men and got lap dances tipped very well.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-06-2012, 11:40 AM   #1368
indywife
Literotica Guru
 
indywife's Avatar
 
indywife is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitselaine View Post
Mrs Indy

First and foremost ......... Welcome to LIT !!! Your hubby and I have known one another for quite some time and he had mentioned on my thread how his wife was becoming " curious " which of course is a very , very good thing !!!

As for me ........... I had never thought about even kissing another woman ummmmm until I got on LIT and now I've been sooo sooo curious for months now !!! Though it's not easy to actually meet someone who is also " curious " but I'm certainly always keeping my eyes open never know !!??
Well then I hope we BOTH find what we are looking for!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-06-2012, 12:04 PM   #1369
Laplaciana
Really Experienced
 
Laplaciana is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ljubljana (Google it)
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyIsHere View Post
I have had the fantasy of being the younger girl since I was 16. I used to swim at my friends pool. Her mother was very attractive, yet shy and reserved. It seemed that she enjoyed watching me sunning my the pool but that was probably just my imagination. It triggered fantasies about being a tease (in a nice way) and slowly pushing her to the point that she confessed her hidden desire to kiss me and touch me and be tormented and teased and allowed to taste me and be orally submissive. There is a lot more detail but I have loved that fantasy for years.


Ohhhh, tell us everything
I've always wanted to be the younger girl as well.
__________________
I just love scanning for lifeforms
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-06-2012, 12:12 PM   #1370
BangRoxy
Virgin
 
BangRoxy is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9
very hot!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-06-2012, 04:01 PM   #1371
KierstH12
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
...........................................................

Last edited by KierstH12 : 08-03-2012 at 11:00 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2012, 10:19 AM   #1372
curiousisjane
Literotica Guru
 
curiousisjane is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyIsHere View Post
I have had the fantasy of being the younger girl since I was 16. I used to swim at my friends pool. Her mother was very attractive, yet shy and reserved. It seemed that she enjoyed watching me sunning my the pool but that was probably just my imagination. It triggered fantasies about being a tease (in a nice way) and slowly pushing her to the point that she confessed her hidden desire to kiss me and touch me and be tormented and teased and allowed to taste me and be orally submissive. There is a lot more detail but I have loved that fantasy for years.
Sally, just a thought, I can see up your skirt. Maybe its because I am older, but you are asking for trouble exposing yourself, wink, wink
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2012, 07:23 PM   #1373
WetDreamXoX
Really Experienced
 
WetDreamXoX is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyIsHere View Post
I have had the fantasy of being the younger girl since I was 16. I used to swim at my friends pool. Her mother was very attractive, yet shy and reserved. It seemed that she enjoyed watching me sunning my the pool but that was probably just my imagination. It triggered fantasies about being a tease (in a nice way) and slowly pushing her to the point that she confessed her hidden desire to kiss me and touch me and be tormented and teased and allowed to taste me and be orally submissive. There is a lot more detail but I have loved that fantasy for years.
Very "stacy's mom" I too have dreamt of a similar tease with a friends mom... so exciting!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2012, 07:31 PM   #1374
jenn86
Literotica Guru
 
jenn86's Avatar
 
jenn86 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: on the edge of my imagination.
Posts: 1,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber10 View Post
I'm a 27 year old happily married woman that is interested in talking with other women. I'm 5 foot 7 with an athletic curvy body and curly red hair. Yes its real ladies
I love redheads!
__________________
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think. -Cut Throat Bitch
Jenn<3
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2012, 09:30 PM   #1375
mjwatson
Virgin
 
mjwatson is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wet4words View Post
I harbored unacknowledged feelings about girls for years and it was only a chance encounter that brought them to the surface. If you can accomplish a connection without hurting your husband, you need to put yourself in situations where you encounter women who might signal you their interest: the library, bookstores especially among the erotica offerings, universities (try the women's center). These have been my hunting grounds. I haven't told my husband really, just obliquely. He's hinted that he isn't the least bit threatened by other women's interest in me whereas he would explode if I flirted with men.

To a certain extent, you need to try this out and see if it is what you expected. Unresolved fantasies can be much more distracting than an occasional diddle with a friend.
I loved what you said about "unresolved fantasies" I think its so true. I really thought my husband would be more open to the idea of me with another woman. But I think he is actually afraid I will make an emotional connection with that person and he isnt ok with that. I took the advice of some of you on here and I have kept talking to him about it. But sometimes the fantasies really are too much. ya kno?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:04 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.