Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 06-27-2012, 09:31 PM   #1326
mjwatson
Virgin

This is exactly how i feel. I have been reading literotica stories for a long time but i finally broke down and got a username to join the forums. I am 26 and have been having fantasies about women most of my life. Ive done a bit of experimenting but nothing "advanced". I recently married my husband but he isn't very open to the idea of letting another woman into our bed... yet. So I continue to fantasize... a lot

Old 06-28-2012, 10:24 AM   #1327
MrsCCfromRC
Swimming in a fishbowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexy8 View Post
I'll try to do my part Mrs CC
Thank you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwatson View Post
This is exactly how i feel. I have been reading literotica stories for a long time but i finally broke down and got a username to join the forums. I am 26 and have been having fantasies about women most of my life. Ive done a bit of experimenting but nothing "advanced". I recently married my husband but he isn't very open to the idea of letting another woman into our bed... yet. So I continue to fantasize... a lot
Welcome... glad you joined us here

Old 06-28-2012, 05:12 PM   #1328
jenn86
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwatson View Post
Nothing wrong with that. Just remember talk to him about it.

Old 06-28-2012, 05:36 PM   #1329
wantedwanted
Really Experienced

I keep coming back to this thread, I wish some married women would share their fantasies here, or via PM

Old 06-28-2012, 05:54 PM   #1330
jenn86
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedwanted View Post
I keep coming back to this thread, I wish some married women would share their fantasies here, or via PM
I agree!

Old 06-28-2012, 06:23 PM   #1331
lexy8
Experienced

Are you sure you want to hear them? They might be disappointingly vanilla is some cases (sound of clearing my throat)

Old 06-28-2012, 06:32 PM   #1332
jenn86
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexy8 View Post
Are you sure you want to hear them? They might be disappointingly vanilla is some cases (sound of clearing my throat)
I like hearing stories. I learn new things!

Old 06-28-2012, 06:41 PM   #1333
lexy8
Experienced

not from me I'm boring

Old 06-28-2012, 06:45 PM   #1334
jenn86
Literotica Guru

Im not so sure you are Lexy8

Old 06-28-2012, 06:47 PM   #1335
lexy8
Experienced

that's only because you aren't with me Jenn

Old 06-28-2012, 06:50 PM   #1336
jenn86
Literotica Guru

And If I were?

Old 06-28-2012, 06:51 PM   #1337
amy1969
Literotica Guru

saying hello ..don't want to intrude

Old 06-28-2012, 06:52 PM   #1338
lexy8
Experienced

you're never an intrusion amy

Old 06-28-2012, 06:53 PM   #1339
jenn86
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy1969 View Post
saying hello ..don't want to intrude
You can insert where you want amy!

Old 06-28-2012, 06:57 PM   #1340
amy1969
Literotica Guru

Thank you !!
How is everyone ?

Old 06-28-2012, 06:57 PM   #1341
jenn86
Literotica Guru

Heyyy.

Old 06-30-2012, 12:24 PM   #1342
omgitselaine
Literotica Guru

Hope everyone has a greaaat weekend !!

Old 06-30-2012, 01:36 PM   #1343
sharonfriend40
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitselaine View Post
Hope everyone has a greaaat weekend !!
Working on it! Hope everybody has something really fun this weekend.

Old 07-01-2012, 11:35 PM   #1344
bi_wet_baby_grl
Really Experienced

Anyone wanna play tonight?

Old 07-02-2012, 03:34 PM   #1345
Ersatz13
Experienced

There's something about the though of being an older married woman's secret fantasy that really turns me on... I fantasize about it all the time...

Old 07-02-2012, 05:06 PM   #1346
Honeyjar
Literotica Guru

I fantasise a lot about it, love reading posts on here and girly films really make me quite moist but I don't know if I would actually go as far as doing it for real. Does anyone else feel that way?

Old 07-03-2012, 10:12 AM   #1347
HottieB4U
Virgin

Well, Honey, I used to think that, too.

For as long as I remember, I've been bisexual. I never had a chance to act on it until a few years ago when my husband and I found ourselves in a hot tub with a really sexy girl. She was bi, too. I looked over at my hubby, he gave me the nod. And she and I went at it. We kissed, touched, pulled off our tops, and sucked on each others' nipples. He, the gentleman that he is, hung against the opposite side of the hot tub and just watched.

Later, all three of us went back to our place. That's when things really got interesting.

I think about that experience often. It never happened before, and it hasn't happened since. Maybe someday, when the conditions are right.

For now, I too fantasize about it. A lot. .

HB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeyjar View Post
I fantasise a lot about it, love reading posts on here and girly films really make me quite moist but I don't know if I would actually go as far as doing it for real. Does anyone else feel that way?
Hi, although I appreciate you noticing my profile, I'm not interested in receiving PMs from men. Women, maybe. But, guys, please don't flood my In Box with requests to meet up, cam, or roleplay online. I'm not interested. Thank you for your understanding.

Old 07-03-2012, 05:24 PM   #1348
jenn86
Literotica Guru

Thats how I think it should be. Hopefully you both find a girlfriend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottieB4U View Post
Well, Honey, I used to think that, too.

For as long as I remember, I've been bisexual. I never had a chance to act on it until a few years ago when my husband and I found ourselves in a hot tub with a really sexy girl. She was bi, too. I looked over at my hubby, he gave me the nod. And she and I went at it. We kissed, touched, pulled off our tops, and sucked on each others' nipples. He, the gentleman that he is, hung against the opposite side of the hot tub and just watched.

Later, all three of us went back to our place. That's when things really got interesting.

I think about that experience often. It never happened before, and it hasn't happened since. Maybe someday, when the conditions are right.

For now, I too fantasize about it. A lot. .

HB

Old 07-03-2012, 06:31 PM   #1349
vintagelady
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeyjar View Post
That's how I feel Honeyjar. Deep down I know it will not happen and in a way I am ok with that, but occasionally when I meet or chat with someone that really ticks the right boxes it gets me thinking.

Here's a question (sorry this is only for the married woman who have fantasised about being with a woman and not the ones who have actually been lucky enough to go through with the deed) How would you feel if your husband wanted to be intimate with another guy? I don't mean that he merely fantasises, but he came home and said "this is what I want and I've met someone and want to give it try, just once." Honestly, how would you react ladies?

Old 07-03-2012, 07:58 PM   #1350
2wet4words
Really Experienced

It's been almost two years

I started this thread almost two years ago when a few posts on Lit caused a flood of sexy emails from older married women. It was partly my way of working out my issues and partly social commentary. Anyway, I've been an infrequent reader and even more infrequent poster on Lit for the past year or so and use it mostly to keep up an email relationship with a woman my age who can drive me wild and whom I'm trying to get the courage to meet.

I'm happily married now and I'm crazy about my husband in all ways including the conjugal one. I do love girls, though, mostly for the sex and sometimes for the companionship but I only love my one guy as an individual.

For some time, I have known that my respectable mother has a girlfriend with whom she fools around occasionally. She may know that i know but I can't be sure. Nothing is said.

I look like a younger version of my mother- blonde, athletic in a field-hockey girls' prep school way. This is flattering to me since my mother was and is a real beauty. I suspected for some time that my mother's friend has an eye for me. I'm actually certain just as I was with guys growing up. You catch her looking intently at you when she doesn't think anyone's watching, she holds your hand and your glance way too long, she jumps if your hands touch accidentally... No big mystery.

For the past two weeks, I have been staying at my parents' summer retreat along with friends and relatives. My husband has been traveling and I'm off (I teach in a university and I'm supposed to be preparing for the next semesters). I have a girlfriend (my husband's partner's wife) who has stayed over on and off and we are playmates (no love, just lust).

Today my mother's friend was out sunbathing by the pool. I was feeling naughty and went out in my bikini. She was obviously hot and bothered and I made matters worst by offering to top off her sunscreen. I wound up undoing her top as she lay on her stomach and slathered her.

I can't be certain but I think she orgasmed. She was clenching her thighs together to put pressure on her clit, I think. I could smell her arousal and she had a few sharp intakes of air when my hands drifted to the sides of mashed breasts.

Her husband is coming up tonight for the fourth (so is mine after leaving Sunday night for the city). She has been staring at me more openly than before. Everyone else seems oblivious.

I'm writing because a) I want to record this so I can think about it; b) girls have been wondering about being an older woman's fantasy. I have to admit: I think she's 50 and i must admit that she's my fantasy now. I would love to make love to this beautiful, intelligent, exciting, shy woman.

And that's what this thread is about.