Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 09-14-2014, 01:19 AM   #1
Mbiguy77
Really Experienced
 
Mbiguy77 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 200
Just helping a buddy out

Over at a friends tonight. Just sitting on the couch watching a movie. Lights out. Then I see him rubbing his cock. Not sure if he didn't think I would notice in the dark. So this guy I'm not sure is even bi. So anyway he is rubbing his cock hard. I just take it upon myself to reach over and start stroking his cock on top of his basketball shorts. He doesn't say anything. Then I go into his shorts and pull his cock out. He is about 7 inches long and decently thick. I'm stroking it. I say, "Nice looking cock." He just says, "Thanks." Then I go into his lap and start sucking it. He holds my head. He is starting to get into it. Moans and says, "...but I'm not gay." I take his cock out and say, "It's ok. I am."

He is liking it. Moving and thrusting. He says, "God I'm so horny." So I take off my shorts and get in his lap. I slide his cock into my pussy. He says, "Dammit dude. This feels good. I'm grinding on his cock. He says, "let me get you from behind." So I grab the armrest and he gets behind me. He puts his cock back in. Grabs my ass and starts fucking me. I'm stroking my cock as he fucks me. Not too long and he says, "I'm gonna cum. Want me to pull out?" I say, "No. Cum in my pussy baby." He starts pounding my ass and then moans out loud. One last thrust and he empties his load.

He sits there standing on his knees with his cock still in me softening. He pulls out and I lay beside him. I'm close and I start jacking off. I say, "I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum." I shoot my load all over myself. He leans down and sucks the rest out of my cock.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2014, 01:38 AM   #2
bluesky496
Literotica Guru
 
bluesky496's Avatar
 
bluesky496 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: hampshire /england
Posts: 2,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbiguy77 View Post
Over at a friends tonight. Just sitting on the couch watching a movie. Lights out. Then I see him rubbing his cock. Not sure if he didn't think I would notice in the dark. So this guy I'm not sure is even bi. So anyway he is rubbing his cock hard. I just take it upon myself to reach over and start stroking his cock on top of his basketball shorts. He doesn't say anything. Then I go into his shorts and pull his cock out. He is about 7 inches long and decently thick. I'm stroking it. I say, "Nice looking cock." He just says, "Thanks." Then I go into his lap and start sucking it. He holds my head. He is starting to get into it. Moans and says, "...but I'm not gay." I take his cock out and say, "It's ok. I am."

He is liking it. Moving and thrusting. He says, "God I'm so horny." So I take off my shorts and get in his lap. I slide his cock into my pussy. He says, "Dammit dude. This feels good. I'm grinding on his cock. He says, "let me get you from behind." So I grab the armrest and he gets behind me. He puts his cock back in. Grabs my ass and starts fucking me. I'm stroking my cock as he fucks me. Not too long and he says, "I'm gonna cum. Want me to pull out?" I say, "No. Cum in my pussy baby." He starts pounding my ass and then moans out loud. One last thrust and he empties his load.

He sits there standing on his knees with his cock still in me softening. He pulls out and I lay beside him. I'm close and I start jacking off. I say, "I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum." I shoot my load all over myself. He leans down and sucks the rest out of my cock.
you are a really good friend helping him out like that , it gives me a warm feeling to know people still do nice things for their friends .
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2014, 01:38 AM   #3
Woolmohair
Really Experienced
 
Woolmohair is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern US
Posts: 235
It's always nice when someone lends a hand...
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2014, 02:18 AM   #4
priapusone
Literotica Guru
 
priapusone is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: gulf coast
Posts: 2,083
Just

oh for sure, you are just doing what I dream of tonight...
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2014, 02:58 AM   #5
Mbiguy77
Really Experienced
 
Mbiguy77 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 200
You would be surprised how many guys are willing to fool around when it's discreet.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2014, 08:02 AM   #6
vg27
Really Experienced
 
vg27 is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbiguy77 View Post
He is liking it. Moving and thrusting. He says, "God I'm so horny." So I take off my shorts and get in his lap. I slide his cock into my pussy. He says, "Dammit dude. This feels good. I'm grinding on his cock. He says, "let me get you from behind." So I grab the armrest and he gets behind me. He puts his cock back in. Grabs my ass and starts fucking me. I'm stroking my cock as he fucks me.
What is the meaning of 'pussy' in this context? I'm not really following this when you have both a cock and a pussy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2014, 06:37 PM   #7
Missouribiguy
Literotica Guru
 
Missouribiguy is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Missouri
Posts: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by vg27 View Post
What is the meaning of 'pussy' in this context? I'm not really following this when you have both a cock and a pussy.
Some gay guys who are mostly bottoms call their assholes pussies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2014, 09:21 PM   #8
4yourpleasureiam
Really Really Experienced
 
4yourpleasureiam is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ask
Posts: 496
When I am feeling horny and in need of pleasing a man, I feel as if I have two cunts. My face cunt and my boy cunt or for clarification my ass hole. Both are for his pleasure.
__________________
I met an old man
he told me his story
he meet a young lady, so nice
they made love in the fields and the bed
he said he loved her
she said my dear sweet man, I love you so much
then she went, slip sliding away
he felt he would fade to oblivion

I met an old man
he told this to me
he once met a woman
he thought she was so nice
he called her dear
she told him her name
then she went, slip sliding away
he felt himself fading away into oblivion

I met an old man
he told me tale
he met a lovely lady
she was in such torment
She told him her story, he held her so close
then she went slip sliding away
he knew it was best for her
but still he faded some more.

I looked into the mirror and saw that old man
and knew he was I, who knew I was soon to be was
slip sliding away, fading away

good by my friends
you know who you are
you who have been true
and check on this old man
good by my dears
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2014, 10:12 PM   #9
HotBath
Experienced
 
HotBath is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NO, LA
Posts: 36
wow. That whole story really worked for me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2014, 11:07 PM   #10
Mbiguy77
Really Experienced
 
Mbiguy77 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 200
Yes when I am being fucked I tend to refer to my asshole as my pussy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2014, 11:09 PM   #11
MoleskineScribbler
Literotica Guru
 
MoleskineScribbler is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: N.Y.C.
Posts: 786
Yeah, hot story! Thanks.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2014, 02:23 PM   #12
vg27
Really Experienced
 
vg27 is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribiguy View Post
Some gay guys who are mostly bottoms call their assholes pussies.
Oh I see. Learned a new thing today.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2014, 02:52 PM   #13
HonkOnBobo
Really Really Experienced
 
HonkOnBobo is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 495
looks like your buddy will be inviting over for more movies and a BJ
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2014, 03:05 PM   #14
raffi_sandoval
Literotica Guru
 
raffi_sandoval is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ask me. Maybe I'll tell you.
Posts: 1,972
what a great friend! now my cock is rock hard, I could use a friend like you right now
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2014, 11:16 PM   #15
Missouribiguy
Literotica Guru
 
Missouribiguy is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Missouri
Posts: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by raffi_sandoval View Post
what a great friend! now my cock is rock hard, I could use a friend like you right now
Same here
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2014, 12:34 AM   #16
little cletus
Really Experienced
 
little cletus is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 243
I need new friends.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2014, 08:37 AM   #17
peter49parker
Really Experienced
 
peter49parker is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbiguy77 View Post
Over at a friends tonight. Just sitting on the couch watching a movie. Lights out. Then I see him rubbing his cock. Not sure if he didn't think I would notice in the dark. So this guy I'm not sure is even bi. So anyway he is rubbing his cock hard. I just take it upon myself to reach over and start stroking his cock on top of his basketball shorts. He doesn't say anything. Then I go into his shorts and pull his cock out. He is about 7 inches long and decently thick. I'm stroking it. I say, "Nice looking cock." He just says, "Thanks." Then I go into his lap and start sucking it. He holds my head. He is starting to get into it. Moans and says, "...but I'm not gay." I take his cock out and say, "It's ok. I am."

He is liking it. Moving and thrusting. He says, "God I'm so horny." So I take off my shorts and get in his lap. I slide his cock into my pussy. He says, "Dammit dude. This feels good. I'm grinding on his cock. He says, "let me get you from behind." So I grab the armrest and he gets behind me. He puts his cock back in. Grabs my ass and starts fucking me. I'm stroking my cock as he fucks me. Not too long and he says, "I'm gonna cum. Want me to pull out?" I say, "No. Cum in my pussy baby." He starts pounding my ass and then moans out loud. One last thrust and he empties his load.

He sits there standing on his knees with his cock still in me softening. He pulls out and I lay beside him. I'm close and I start jacking off. I say, "I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum." I shoot my load all over myself. He leans down and sucks the rest out of my cock.

I just want to know what movie you guys were watching, then I will go out and buy it and invite you over.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:11 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.