Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 12-02-2016, 10:57 AM   #1
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru

Honestly, as a bi woman, I can see why people don't want to date us

Reading some of the confessions here, and the thoughts and feelings some of these bisexuals harbor I say to myself why would a decent person want to date us?

But on the positive note, I really believe bisexuals should look into relationships with other bisexuals

Old 12-02-2016, 11:23 AM   #2
roc23
Literotica Guru

I've dated my share of bi girls/women.

Some of the best relationships I've had have been with them.

Old 12-02-2016, 10:53 PM   #3
bluekitty69
Really Experienced

dateing a bi women

Quote:
Originally Posted by roc23 View Post
I've dated my share of bi girls/women.

Some of the best relationships I've had have been with them.
Right why would you discount half of the population from the dating pool?

Last edited by bluekitty69 : 12-02-2016 at 10:58 PM.

Old 12-02-2016, 11:30 PM   #4
roc23
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekitty69 View Post
Right why would you discount half of the population from the dating pool?
TBH,I'd rather date,marry a bisexual female.

Old 12-03-2016, 01:04 AM   #5
plesmore
Really Really Experienced

Open bi is a hard road. Not telling the guy is not all that honest, but...

Old 12-04-2016, 11:28 PM   #6
Sheana_V
Literotica Guru

I'd be interested in the OP explaining what behavior she sees in bisexuals that don't otherwise happen.

Old 12-05-2016, 01:32 AM   #7
tmmmbrrr
Literotica Guru

There is more at stake than sexual preference. Living up to being openly bi is fundamentally telling prospective partners that they're not going to be enough for you and you're not going to be sexually exclusive with them. Not everybody is ready to sign up for that.

Old 12-05-2016, 05:36 PM   #8
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmmmbrrr View Post
There is more at stake than sexual preference. Living up to being openly bi is fundamentally telling prospective partners that they're not going to be enough for you and you're not going to be sexually exclusive with them. Not everybody is ready to sign up for that.
Not so. I know folk who are very open about being bi, but quite happy being exclusive with one partner.

Saying "I'm attracted to both men and women" doesn't mean "I need to sleep with both at the same time", any more than "I'm attracted to women" means "I need to sleep with every woman I meet".

Old 12-05-2016, 05:53 PM   #9
dacoach44
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vicki View Post
Reading some of the confessions here, and the thoughts and feelings some of these bisexuals harbor I say to myself why would a decent person want to date us?

But on the positive note, I really believe bisexuals should look into relationships with other bisexuals
Interesting; I am bisexual, date a dame on weekends. See CD's and sissies when I can, but dont consider myself gay. I have fun with everone I date, and sex is only part of the deal. Thank God, at 72, I have seen the value of a relationship that isnt built around sex.

Old 12-05-2016, 06:11 PM   #10
sexymanlick69
Literotica Guru

I only date bi women there more fun and willing to explore more sound alot better in bed mmmm

Old 12-05-2016, 07:57 PM   #11
plesmore

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymanlick69 View Post
I only date bi women there more fun and willing to explore more sound alot better in bed mmmm
of course...

Old 12-05-2016, 08:14 PM   #12
hotoldrguy
old but not fusty

Quote:

I do not have any issue with dating a bi woman why not enjoy the best of both sexes.
Proud Playgrounder #380

PM's welcome and enjoyed...I am just sayin'

oh...and will always respond.

Team PM

Old 01-14-2017, 10:24 AM   #13
charterguy05
Really Experienced

I would date a bi woman and not see any issues with it myself makes going out and checking people out that much more fun to talk about and flirt then go back home and enjoy each other after all the build-up

Old 01-14-2017, 11:15 PM   #14
pcarp

Quote:
That has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever read. Being bisexual doesn't mean that you are more or less prone to being unfaithful than a heterosexual person.....Wow.

Old 01-15-2017, 03:45 AM   #15
DS_Curious
Really Experienced

Smile I would love to date a bi woman again!

I would love to date a bi woman again because I like how open minded they are. Not just in the bedroom, but in life. They are far more open to pleasure and I would celebrate her bisexuality. I find bi women more adventurous and fun! Bi women are also far more accepting of my own bi-curiosity and hopefully, even turned on by it.

If you're a single, bicurious or bi woman in DFW and your at least ok with your guy having a fantasy of sucking cock with you, then send me a PM.

Old 01-15-2017, 02:34 PM   #16
backtolit

Last edited by backtolit : 01-15-2017 at 09:04 PM.

Old 01-15-2017, 03:31 PM   #17
dacoach44
Literotica Guru

Bi women

Quote:
Originally Posted by backtolit View Post
I would agree that a bisexual should definitely consider being with other bisexuals, or else you could end up married and always curious and wanting something else...
I would love to be with them, they are tolerant, for sure, in a way nobody else could be.

Old 01-15-2017, 03:38 PM   #18
backtolit

Last edited by backtolit : 01-15-2017 at 08:34 PM.

Old 01-15-2017, 03:58 PM   #19
girlyboi85
Literotica Guru

"Bisexuals are cool," as the Eleventh Doctor would say.

Old 01-16-2017, 10:25 AM   #20
betabrad
Really Experienced

I think men are far more willing to date a bi woman than a woman would date a bi man.

Amber Rose recently said she would never date a bi man.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b02b5f858a030c

Old 01-16-2017, 03:28 PM   #21
Doug_Hinson
Virgin

Quote:

It's not whether you are bi or straight, it's the attitude. Probably goes both ways, whether male or female. We have to put up with enough everyday crap already, so nobody wants to put up with a crappy attitude from the person they are involved with. My suggestion, unless you want to buy a cat and live alone, don't take out you anger on the person you want to be with.

Old 01-16-2017, 04:39 PM   #22
dacoach44
Literotica Guru

Well now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug_Hinson View Post
It's not whether you are bi or straight, it's the attitude. Probably goes both ways, whether male or female. We have to put up with enough everyday crap already, so nobody wants to put up with a crappy attitude from the person they are involved with. My suggestion, unless you want to buy a cat and live alone, don't take out you anger on the person you want to be with.
I am a bisexual male, love both sexes, so different! But my homo pals are sissies, CD's, and T girls, and since I think they are femme, they are to me. If I were to be with a lesbian, I would be VERY careful about sex.

Old 01-19-2017, 03:15 AM   #23
yukonnights

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarp View Post
That has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever read. Being bisexual doesn't mean that you are more or less prone to being unfaithful than a heterosexual person.....Wow.
To be fair, tmmmbrrr didn't mention infidelity. And unless one is speaking of a bisexual who is only a bisexual in the mind, his comment rings true. In order to explore/satisfy one's bisexuality it takes both genders. But, I agree with the main point you made that it is whatever moral compass guides us that dictates infidelity whether it is bi,gay, trans or st8.

BDSM TEST RESULTS:
== Results from bdsmtest.org == 99% Switch / 91% Voyeur / 87% Degradee / 85% Experimentalist / 77% Non-monogamist 77% Submissive / 76% Rope bunny / 74% Degrader / 70% Rigger / 66% Dominant / 60% Master/Mistress / 52% Exhibitionist / 36% Slave / 34% Owner / 25% Vanilla / 23% Masochist / 13% Sadist

Old 01-22-2017, 01:00 AM   #24
moonjewel
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by betabrad View Post
I think men are far more willing to date a bi woman than a woman would date a bi man.

Amber Rose recently said she would never date a bi man.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b02b5f858a030c
this was so ignorant of her. she's a bisexual woman and i don't get her logic, unless her issue is just that she's an unfaithful person at her core and she's projecting her own shortcomings onto hypothetical bi male partners.

it's dumb as fuck. if you're fine with monogamy than your bisexuality is a non issue, no matter the gender you're dating.

Old 01-22-2017, 08:24 PM   #25
pcarp

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukonnights View Post
To be fair, tmmmbrrr didn't mention infidelity. And unless one is speaking of a bisexual who is only a bisexual in the mind, his comment rings true. In order to explore/satisfy one's bisexuality it takes both genders. But, I agree with the main point you made that it is whatever moral compass guides us that dictates infidelity whether it is bi,gay, trans or st8.
I'm sorry to disagree but tmmmbrr said "being openly bi is fundamentally telling prospective partners that they're not going to be enough for you and you're not going to be sexually exclusive with them". If that is not talking about infidelity then what is it talking about?