Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 09-14-2014, 01:19 AM   #1
Mbiguy77
Really Experienced

Just helping a buddy out

Over at a friends tonight. Just sitting on the couch watching a movie. Lights out. Then I see him rubbing his cock. Not sure if he didn't think I would notice in the dark. So this guy I'm not sure is even bi. So anyway he is rubbing his cock hard. I just take it upon myself to reach over and start stroking his cock on top of his basketball shorts. He doesn't say anything. Then I go into his shorts and pull his cock out. He is about 7 inches long and decently thick. I'm stroking it. I say, "Nice looking cock." He just says, "Thanks." Then I go into his lap and start sucking it. He holds my head. He is starting to get into it. Moans and says, "...but I'm not gay." I take his cock out and say, "It's ok. I am."

He is liking it. Moving and thrusting. He says, "God I'm so horny." So I take off my shorts and get in his lap. I slide his cock into my pussy. He says, "Dammit dude. This feels good. I'm grinding on his cock. He says, "let me get you from behind." So I grab the armrest and he gets behind me. He puts his cock back in. Grabs my ass and starts fucking me. I'm stroking my cock as he fucks me. Not too long and he says, "I'm gonna cum. Want me to pull out?" I say, "No. Cum in my pussy baby." He starts pounding my ass and then moans out loud. One last thrust and he empties his load.

He sits there standing on his knees with his cock still in me softening. He pulls out and I lay beside him. I'm close and I start jacking off. I say, "I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum." I shoot my load all over myself. He leans down and sucks the rest out of my cock.

Old 09-14-2014, 01:38 AM   #2
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbiguy77 View Post
Over at a friends tonight. Just sitting on the couch watching a movie. Lights out. Then I see him rubbing his cock. Not sure if he didn't think I would notice in the dark. So this guy I'm not sure is even bi. So anyway he is rubbing his cock hard. I just take it upon myself to reach over and start stroking his cock on top of his basketball shorts. He doesn't say anything. Then I go into his shorts and pull his cock out. He is about 7 inches long and decently thick. I'm stroking it. I say, "Nice looking cock." He just says, "Thanks." Then I go into his lap and start sucking it. He holds my head. He is starting to get into it. Moans and says, "...but I'm not gay." I take his cock out and say, "It's ok. I am."

He is liking it. Moving and thrusting. He says, "God I'm so horny." So I take off my shorts and get in his lap. I slide his cock into my pussy. He says, "Dammit dude. This feels good. I'm grinding on his cock. He says, "let me get you from behind." So I grab the armrest and he gets behind me. He puts his cock back in. Grabs my ass and starts fucking me. I'm stroking my cock as he fucks me. Not too long and he says, "I'm gonna cum. Want me to pull out?" I say, "No. Cum in my pussy baby." He starts pounding my ass and then moans out loud. One last thrust and he empties his load.

He sits there standing on his knees with his cock still in me softening. He pulls out and I lay beside him. I'm close and I start jacking off. I say, "I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum." I shoot my load all over myself. He leans down and sucks the rest out of my cock.
you are a really good friend helping him out like that , it gives me a warm feeling to know people still do nice things for their friends .

Old 09-14-2014, 01:38 AM   #3
Woolmohair
Really Experienced

It's always nice when someone lends a hand...

Old 09-14-2014, 02:18 AM   #4
priapusone
Literotica Guru

Just

oh for sure, you are just doing what I dream of tonight...

Old 09-14-2014, 02:58 AM   #5
Mbiguy77
Really Experienced

You would be surprised how many guys are willing to fool around when it's discreet.

Old 09-14-2014, 08:02 AM   #6
vg27
Really Experienced

Quote:
He is liking it. Moving and thrusting. He says, "God I'm so horny." So I take off my shorts and get in his lap. I slide his cock into my pussy. He says, "Dammit dude. This feels good. I'm grinding on his cock. He says, "let me get you from behind." So I grab the armrest and he gets behind me. He puts his cock back in. Grabs my ass and starts fucking me. I'm stroking my cock as he fucks me.
What is the meaning of 'pussy' in this context? I'm not really following this when you have both a cock and a pussy.

Old 09-14-2014, 06:37 PM   #7
Missouribiguy
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vg27 View Post
What is the meaning of 'pussy' in this context? I'm not really following this when you have both a cock and a pussy.
Some gay guys who are mostly bottoms call their assholes pussies.

Old 09-14-2014, 09:21 PM   #8
4yourpleasureiam
Really Really Experienced

When I am feeling horny and in need of pleasing a man, I feel as if I have two cunts. My face cunt and my boy cunt or for clarification my ass hole. Both are for his pleasure.
they made love in the fields and the bed
he said he loved her
she said my dear sweet man, I love you so much
then she went, slip sliding away
he felt he would fade to oblivion

I met an old man
he told this to me
he once met a woman
he thought she was so nice
he called her dear
she told him her name
then she went, slip sliding away
he felt himself fading away into oblivion

I met an old man
he told me tale
he met a lovely lady
she was in such torment
She told him her story, he held her so close
then she went slip sliding away
he knew it was best for her
but still he faded some more.

I looked into the mirror and saw that old man
and knew he was I, who knew I was soon to be was
slip sliding away, fading away

good by my friends
you know who you are
you who have been true
and check on this old man
good by my dears

Old 09-14-2014, 10:12 PM   #9
HotBath
Experienced

wow. That whole story really worked for me.

Old 09-14-2014, 11:07 PM   #10
Mbiguy77
Really Experienced

Yes when I am being fucked I tend to refer to my asshole as my pussy.

Old 09-14-2014, 11:09 PM   #11
MoleskineScribbler
Literotica Guru

Yeah, hot story! Thanks.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:23 PM   #12
vg27
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribiguy View Post
Some gay guys who are mostly bottoms call their assholes pussies.
Oh I see. Learned a new thing today.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:52 PM   #13
HonkOnBobo
Really Really Experienced

looks like your buddy will be inviting over for more movies and a BJ

Old 09-15-2014, 03:05 PM   #14
raffi_sandoval
Literotica Guru

what a great friend! now my cock is rock hard, I could use a friend like you right now

Old 09-15-2014, 11:16 PM   #15
Missouribiguy
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by raffi_sandoval View Post
what a great friend! now my cock is rock hard, I could use a friend like you right now
Same here

Old 09-17-2014, 12:34 AM   #16
little cletus
Really Experienced

I need new friends.

Old 09-17-2014, 08:37 AM   #17
peter49parker
Really Experienced

Quote:

I just want to know what movie you guys were watching, then I will go out and buy it and invite you over.