Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 01-25-2015, 05:02 PM   #1
rustable
Experienced

Have you been wanting to try giving head but haven't yet?

If not, what has stopped you? How old are you?

Old 01-25-2015, 05:18 PM   #2
rustable
Experienced

I'm 54 y/o, married for 30 years now. Have been thinking about it for probably the past 10 years. I've played with a few nice cocks at a glory hole and been jacked off twice. I'd love to jack one off but they always save the nut for someone that might blow them. I have only have interest in the dick, not the guy.

Closest I came was last year at an adult book store. The particular place has open stalls so everyone can see everything. The typical trolls were there. This guy in what looked to be his late 20's came in with a ball cap on. I go to the last stall hoping to draw him over. I pull out my dick in front of the movie (my back to any others) and start jacking it. He comes right over, stands beside me and takes out a very nice dick with a cock strap on. I'm close to 7 in. a tad under 6 inches in circumference, not what I'd call thick. His was perfectly thick, just a little shorter than mine. At some point,he takes my dick and starts to jack it. He stops and then I start to jack his. It's thickness filled up my hand and he had nice balls too. I wanted so bad to take his dick in my mouth and taste one for the first time. I'm scared to because of disease or I'd have done it (I think). After a while, I stop and he zips up and goes on down to another stall. I go to see what else is going on. An older guy is sitting in a chair blowing my new friend while he is standing and everybody is watching. Someone handed him some poppers so I imagine he came in his mouth. Well, then the guy comes over to me, unzipps my pants and takes my dick in his mouth. He blew me for a short while and then zipped me up. He then turned and jerked off against the wall, zipped up and left. I think my dick may have been the first for him or he may have stopped because of fear of disease like me. He had a nice dick that I haven't forgotten about yet. I jerk off often fantasizing about having him in my mouth.

Last edited by rustable : 01-25-2015 at 05:20 PM.

Old 01-25-2015, 05:50 PM   #3
4yourpleasureiam
Literotica Guru

carry a small bottle of strong mouth wash with you whenever you go there. Or strong whisky. take a swig and rinse while the cum is on your mouth, hopefully that will kill anything bad. Notice the word hopefully.

Old 01-31-2015, 01:52 PM   #4
rustable
Experienced

C,mon, stand and be counted. I know there must quite a few among us.

Old 02-01-2015, 12:47 PM   #5
rickjones185
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustable View Post
Allentown here. I love to suck and swallow.I have been sucking since I was very young when my brother taught me to service him. I love it. Big or small I'll suck them all.

Old 02-01-2015, 04:50 PM   #6
gman1970
Really Really Experienced

im definately one

Quote:
Main thing that's stopped me is schedule. I work a crazy shift and now wife works it too but I am going to do it. Im 44 mwm and mi bi-interests are not shared with the wife at all. Anyone interested and near me feel free to pm me and lets have some fun.

Old 02-01-2015, 05:28 PM   #7
leather_spitfire
Really Experienced

for me, i just havent put myself in a situation where its a possibility. mostly i've been grappling with myself over whether i actually want to do it. i wonder whether if i do suck cock then once will be enough just to find out...?

Old 02-03-2015, 10:52 AM   #8
Locknuts
Really Experienced

I never have but I'd love to try it. I don't know how to approach another man about it. Any help?

Old 02-03-2015, 01:12 PM   #9
J1biboi
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I'm 54 y/o, married for 30 years now. Have been thinking about it for probably the past 10 years. I've played with a few nice cocks at a glory hole and been jacked off twice. I'd love to jack one off but they always save the nut for someone that might blow them. I have only have interest in the dick, not the guy.

Closest I came was last year at an adult book store. The particular place has open stalls so everyone can see everything. The typical trolls were there. This guy in what looked to be his late 20's came in with a ball cap on. I go to the last stall hoping to draw him over. I pull out my dick in front of the movie (my back to any others) and start jacking it. He comes right over, stands beside me and takes out a very nice dick with a cock strap on. I'm close to 7 in. a tad under 6 inches in circumference, not what I'd call thick. His was perfectly thick, just a little shorter than mine. At some point,he takes my dick and starts to jack it. He stops and then I start to jack his. It's thickness filled up my hand and he had nice balls too. I wanted so bad to take his dick in my mouth and taste one for the first time. I'm scared to because of disease or I'd have done it (I think). After a while, I stop and he zips up and goes on down to another stall. I go to see what else is going on. An older guy is sitting in a chair blowing my new friend while he is standing and everybody is watching. Someone handed him some poppers so I imagine he came in his mouth. Well, then the guy comes over to me, unzipps my pants and takes my dick in his mouth. He blew me for a short while and then zipped me up. He then turned and jerked off against the wall, zipped up and left. I think my dick may have been the first for him or he may have stopped because of fear of disease like me. He had a nice dick that I haven't forgotten about yet. I jerk off often fantasizing about having him in my mouth.
Great story. I doubt that I could have resisted the urge. Why not use a condom?

Old 02-03-2015, 08:30 PM   #10
rustable
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1biboi View Post
Great story. I doubt that I could have resisted the urge. Why not use a condom?
Wouldn't have been the same for me as without but that's an option or next best thing I reckon. I don't imagine most guys would put a condom on knowing they can get blown without by the next guy.

Old 02-03-2015, 10:04 PM   #11
J1biboi
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Wouldn't have been the same for me as without but that's an option or next best thing I reckon. I don't imagine most guys would put a condom on knowing they can get blown without by the next guy.
I'm sure you're right, why use a rubber when you don't have to. Just a shame you didn't get your mouth on that big cock.

Old 02-04-2015, 02:54 AM   #12
Woolmohair

I have been. I have been eating my cum, in case the chance comes up.

Old 02-09-2015, 05:07 PM   #13
edgrant
Experienced

Quote:
A lot is stopping me. Schedules, the right man to discover my bi/gay fantasies, diseases, safety, time, ....

The desire is there. It just has to be "right."

Old 02-09-2015, 07:40 PM   #14
IWonderWhy
Experienced

Think about it quite often but just never had the chance. I dont think stalls at some shop would be want I would want to do, glory hole either. Just some guy I hit it off with and it would be mutuall

Old 02-09-2015, 08:00 PM   #15
gayTopher

Quote:
I'm actually surprised there are so many! I just don't have your collective willpower. Plus I just simply love to suck cock and get cum!!

Gay," "out and loving life!

Old 02-12-2015, 11:15 AM   #16
1960curious
Really Experienced

Quote:

Damn I wish I could find a safe cock to suck! I have thought about it and have jerked off thinking about it.
I am 54 bi-curious, I wish I knew where to find what I am looking for.

Old 02-12-2015, 11:25 AM   #17
1960curious
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locknuts View Post
I never have but I'd love to try it. I don't know how to approach another man about it. Any help?
I am in the same boat!
To bad we weren't in the same boat together, but I would not know how to go about finding out if you were interested?!?

This is the story of by Bi-curious life... need help!!