Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 11-03-2017, 09:21 PM   #1
UnderMyKilt
Really Really Experienced

Genital after shave/balm suggestions?

Searching the archives I've found a few, though not a lot, of threads on techniques and methods to shave ones genitals. I don't really need suggestions in that regard as I've had my method down for decades.

My question is this. What has anyone else found to be the best, the definitive, post have lotion or balm for your private parts.

Years ago I settled on Dove Men +Care Post Shave Balm-Sensitive. It's OK. Eases irritation, softens the skin, and I've got no real complaints. A little itchiness while exercising after shaving today got me wondering about something else. I'm just wondering if anyone has found something they'd consider to be truly GREAT (mind blowing. exhilarating, life changing....LOL)? Something that smells as good as it feels would be a bonus as well.

My true stories.

What can I say? After all these years, and a diverse variety of sexual experiences, kinks, and fetishes, I'm still trying to figure out this "nature vs nurture" thing.

In any event, I yam what I yam and dat's all what I yam .