Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 03-21-2015, 01:27 PM   #1
MIKEYLICKEY
Experienced
 
MIKEYLICKEY is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: midwest
Posts: 34
Wink ever hookup on CL to give blowjob or handjob?

I'd like to try this.

Can you share your M/M/ hookup experience? Any tips or advice for a new "hand"?

Thanks!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-22-2015, 04:33 AM   #2
iemurtoy
Experienced
 
iemurtoy is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: californya
Posts: 88
yes yes i want to know also

so many hot cocks and delicious ts's i really dont even know if my messages are received. maybe one of us could place an add and as a practice we could respond to add and get reply, shoot maybe just go ahead and meet up !


im in .

im totally up to date on my hypnosis meditations and even the banannasare peeling themselves to get into my mouth


and just
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEYLICKEY View Post
I'd like to try this.

Can you share your M/M/ hookup experience? Any tips or advice for a new "hand"?

Thanks!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-22-2015, 12:15 PM   #3
photobuff56
Literotica Guru
 
photobuff56's Avatar
 
photobuff56 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,541
No but haven't really looked much.
__________________
Hi I'm so glad to meet you, now let's get naked.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2015, 10:41 AM   #4
Samsacks
Really Experienced
 
Samsacks is offline
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 169
I've gotten three hookups from CL, but more than several flake outs. Sometimes I do the flaking - if a guy's too pushy or needy or just gives me a bad vibe. The two I got were excellent, though. One was an older gent with an enormous cock, another a younger black guy, the third was a guy around my age (50).

I've also scored on adam4adam and silverdaddies.

All three CL guys left me to finish myself after I made them cum, which was fine, because I was there for the cocksucking. The fella I met on SD finished me first, and I made sure to take care of him. It was even hotter sucking after I'd cum and started to "lose my gay" as some have said on this site.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2015, 07:49 PM   #5
oralgami
Really Experienced
 
oralgami is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 157
Over the past 10 years I've had maybe 30 hook ups via CL. I'm very picky and am only interested in oral. I can't say I've had any bad experiences (quite a few mediocre ones) and many fun and pleasurable encounters.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2015, 09:46 PM   #6
gcs2718
Really Experienced
 
gcs2718 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Columbus Ohio
Posts: 198
I've definitely found some cocks to suck thanks to C/L. It's my go-to cum supply since it's local.
__________________
PM me if you live in Columbus and would like an intense blowjob.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2015, 09:31 AM   #7
tristantrotsky
Literotica Guru
 
tristantrotsky is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: England
Posts: 1,043
Shy Cock-Sucker...

I've been cock-crazed for the most part of twenty years. Ever since I first found out how much fun they could be, and how satisfying sex with cock can be. But I'm essentially a timid guy. I'm not very good at taking the initiative, or making the first move. I've never had the guts to respond to an ad or a Craigslist kind-of hook-up. I've always relied on the guys coming on to me. And usually it's happened that way. I like to feel that I'm safe in being controlled, and having my sexuality 'owned'. I don't get emotionally hung up. I get fixated on the sex, and the guys are incidental to that. It's the way that I am, I've fought with myself over it, now I'm reconciled to it. Now I'm content with it. I watch Porn-clips when there's no real sex available. There's some brilliant cum-in-mouth compilation sequences. I love to watch the expressions on their faces as it spurts into their mouths, those that obviously enjoy it, and those who are vaguely repelled, but do it anyway. There's a whole lot of slurpy blow-jobs going on out there in Porn-land. And lots of us watching. Until I get the next real cock in my mouth...
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2015, 12:34 PM   #8
jseeks
Experienced
 
jseeks is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 78
I've had a few hook-ups through CL. The main thing for me is I'm going to be as picky as I want to be. I mainly look at others posts to try to find a dude to blow me. I have posted a few times but it seems there are tons of guys that don't pay attention to what I am looking for. If you post it's almost a guarantee you will get several responces. Just know more than half of those are going to be bullshit. For me it's easier to sift through others posts than get irritated by idiots responding just for the sake of responding. As someone else stated I have flaked on a few set-ups. If the guy seems to pushy or in to much of a hurry it raises a red flag for me, it just doesn't feel right. There are a lot of things to consider, where it happens, what you are willing to do or have done to you. Will you meet in a public place first or just show up or have them just show up. I've only had one not so good experience. All the others were great for both parties.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2015, 03:10 PM   #9
bc_smash
Really Really Experienced
 
bc_smash is offline
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: minnesota
Posts: 398
I've had so many dead-ends and back-outs, it has been frustrating.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2015, 06:47 PM   #10
gcs2718
Really Experienced
 
gcs2718 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Columbus Ohio
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristantrotsky View Post
I've been cock-crazed for the most part of twenty years. Ever since I first found out how much fun they could be, and how satisfying sex with cock can be. But I'm essentially a timid guy. I'm not very good at taking the initiative, or making the first move. I've never had the guts to respond to an ad or a Craigslist kind-of hook-up. I've always relied on the guys coming on to me. And usually it's happened that way. I like to feel that I'm safe in being controlled, and having my sexuality 'owned'. I don't get emotionally hung up. I get fixated on the sex, and the guys are incidental to that. It's the way that I am, I've fought with myself over it, now I'm reconciled to it. Now I'm content with it. I watch Porn-clips when there's no real sex available. There's some brilliant cum-in-mouth compilation sequences. I love to watch the expressions on their faces as it spurts into their mouths, those that obviously enjoy it, and those who are vaguely repelled, but do it anyway. There's a whole lot of slurpy blow-jobs going on out there in Porn-land. And lots of us watching. Until I get the next real cock in my mouth...
Not to hijack the thread but I love your stories about cocksucking. They get me hard and make my mouth water for some hard cock and cum.
__________________
PM me if you live in Columbus and would like an intense blowjob.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2015, 11:44 AM   #11
tristantrotsky
Literotica Guru
 
tristantrotsky is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: England
Posts: 1,043
I'll be in your wet-dream if you'll be in mine…?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcs2718 View Post
Not to hijack the thread but I love your stories about cocksucking. They get me hard and make my mouth water for some hard cock and cum.
Thanks. Really appreciate our comments. There are supposedly erotic cave-paintings, I don't know about that, but there's lots of sexually-explicit art from ancient Greece to indicate they enjoyed a rich and gender-diverse sex-life, and there are wall-paintings in the Pompeii brothel that prove they knew their way around a richly-satisfying blow job. I can confirm how good it feels for a guy to have a stiff cock pulsing in his mouth, or up his ass. So where's the harm…? How can anyone NOT get off on it…? Forget labels, designations and preconceptions, and just love it...What I want to know is, does reading such stuff get you hard if you're a guy, or moist if you're a girl? Does it…? Does erotic prose reach out and touch you in direct physical intimate ways…? Does it get you tossing off? Certainly writing it gets me aroused, I usually have to pause two or three times while writing a hard-core story to relieve the building sexual tension by jacking off. But I've always got off on Porn prose and wanked to old jazz-mags and dirty books. Do my words reach out and stimulate your cock…? Be wonderful to think that we're connecting on this virtual level… please let me know... I'll be in your wet-dream if you'll be in mine…?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2015, 11:49 AM   #12
Trimjob69
Literotica Guru
 
Trimjob69 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 4,123
I'd love to hook up for C/L handjob.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2015, 11:15 PM   #13
oralgami
Really Experienced
 
oralgami is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 157
I just arranged to suck a guy off. The cock pic he sent showed him to be of a modest, easily managed size, fair amount of pubic hair for me to bury my face in. I'm leaving now
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2015, 11:16 PM   #14
Trimjob69
Literotica Guru
 
Trimjob69 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 4,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by oralgami View Post
I just arranged to suck a guy off. The cock pic he sent showed him to be of a modest, easily managed size, fair amount of pubic hair for me to bury my face in. I'm leaving now
That is so hot
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2015, 01:22 AM   #15
oralgami
Really Experienced
 
oralgami is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 157
I'm back. I posted an ad seeking someone interested in a blow and go situation - I would do the deed with no reciprocation. A guy answered who was close by, a few years younger and sent a pic of his dick. It looked fine - a little small which meant I could easily get him fully in my mouth. He was quite hairy and I like the masculine nature a hairy crotch conveys. I was turned on thinking about sucking a guys dick. Neither of us could host. If this was going to happen, it would have to be in a car.

We met at the local post office parking lot. I arrived and the only vehicle there was a mini van with its engine running. I got out and approached the drivers door. He looked fine and I said I'd be willing to proceed. I knew of a secluded spot that served as an informal parking lot for a popular hunting area. It took us 5 mins to get there and we barely spoke. We arrived and he pulled in. "Is this okay?" I asked. "Looks fine" he replied. I love the moment when it's time to start the action. He turned everything off and then slid his sweat pants down. He then reclined the seat back and I leaned in and quickly sucked his soft cock to erection. I am turned on by the excitement of engaging in my secret part of my sex life - I like sucking dicks and Once again a mans hard dick was in my mouth and I was enjoying its presence there. We both liked it when I took him deep to the hilt.

I needed a short break and stroked him with my hand. He announced that he was about to cum. I do not always like swallowing but I was into what I was doing. "What? Did you say you were about to cum?" I asked, despite having heard him clearly. "Yeah" he confirmed, his body showing the usual indications he was telling the truth. "In that case...." , I answered and started sucking his dick quickly and deeply. He grunted and moaned in response to my unexpected intentions. He started thrusting up off the seat and then a warm earthy fluid began to flow and I knew he was cumming. It tasted quite mild and was not at all unpleasant. I swallowed, cleaned him up and then sat up. He pulled his pants up and started the car.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2015, 07:19 PM   #16
gcs2718
Really Experienced
 
gcs2718 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Columbus Ohio
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by oralgami View Post
I'm back. I posted an ad seeking someone interested in a blow and go situation - I would do the deed with no reciprocation. A guy answered who was close by, a few years younger and sent a pic of his dick. It looked fine - a little small which meant I could easily get him fully in my mouth. He was quite hairy and I like the masculine nature a hairy crotch conveys. I was turned on thinking about sucking a guys dick. Neither of us could host. If this was going to happen, it would have to be in a car.

We met at the local post office parking lot. I arrived and the only vehicle there was a mini van with its engine running. I got out and approached the drivers door. He looked fine and I said I'd be willing to proceed. I knew of a secluded spot that served as an informal parking lot for a popular hunting area. It took us 5 mins to get there and we barely spoke. We arrived and he pulled in. "Is this okay?" I asked. "Looks fine" he replied. I love the moment when it's time to start the action. He turned everything off and then slid his sweat pants down. He then reclined the seat back and I leaned in and quickly sucked his soft cock to erection. I am turned on by the excitement of engaging in my secret part of my sex life - I like sucking dicks and Once again a mans hard dick was in my mouth and I was enjoying its presence there. We both liked it when I took him deep to the hilt.

I needed a short break and stroked him with my hand. He announced that he was about to cum. I do not always like swallowing but I was into what I was doing. "What? Did you say you were about to cum?" I asked, despite having heard him clearly. "Yeah" he confirmed, his body showing the usual indications he was telling the truth. "In that case...." , I answered and started sucking his dick quickly and deeply. He grunted and moaned in response to my unexpected intentions. He started thrusting up off the seat and then a warm earthy fluid began to flow and I knew he was cumming. It tasted quite mild and was not at all unpleasant. I swallowed, cleaned him up and then sat up. He pulled his pants up and started the car.
Well, that really made my mouth water! I could really go for a big mouthful of warm, sticky cum right now.
__________________
PM me if you live in Columbus and would like an intense blowjob.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2015, 07:57 PM   #17
4yourpleasureiam
Literotica Guru
 
4yourpleasureiam's Avatar
 
4yourpleasureiam is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: some where to the side of the Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 3,783
No, But if anyone on here travels through Arkansas give me a PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2015, 10:26 PM   #18
Trimjob69
Literotica Guru
 
Trimjob69 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 4,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4yourpleasureiam View Post
No, But if anyone on here travels through Arkansas give me a PM
Stand inline behind me
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2015, 10:31 PM   #19
4yourpleasureiam
Literotica Guru
 
4yourpleasureiam's Avatar
 
4yourpleasureiam is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: some where to the side of the Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 3,783
MMmmmmmmm
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2015, 10:33 PM   #20
nudeguy76
Literotica Guru
 
nudeguy76's Avatar
 
nudeguy76 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: east coast
Posts: 1,047
neighbor or friend?

Has anyone met up with a guy that you ended up knowing?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2015, 08:35 AM   #21
TomBoner
A Happy High Squirrel
 
TomBoner is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central FL
Posts: 77,372
I've used CL successfully 3 times ... but only as an initial meeting method. I insist on trading pics and emails about each other before actually meeting. I want somebody I feel comfortable with before we actually go through with anything and that just takes a bit of time.

The first one I did ended up being a once a week get together for about 3 months before he started feeling too guilty about it. That's a shame because we were really good together.

The second one went on for about 6 months but it was only about once a month since he was on travel a lot and eventually ended up moving.

The third one last one time and then he didn't want to do it again.

Anyway, 99.9% of the posts on CL I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. Every once in a while you get one from a guy who seems serious and actually has a reasonable attitude about it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2015, 10:08 AM   #22
J1biboi
Literotica Guru
 
J1biboi is online now
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: SE WV
Posts: 2,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by nudeguy76 View Post
Has anyone met up with a guy that you ended up knowing?
I have never met anyone from CL, but I did see an ad from a guy that I know.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2015, 11:15 PM   #23
amylin456
Literotica Guru
 
amylin456's Avatar
 
amylin456 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 13,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBoner View Post
I've used CL successfully 3 times ... but only as an initial meeting method. I insist on trading pics and emails about each other before actually meeting. I want somebody I feel comfortable with before we actually go through with anything and that just takes a bit of time.

The first one I did ended up being a once a week get together for about 3 months before he started feeling too guilty about it. That's a shame because we were really good together.

The second one went on for about 6 months but it was only about once a month since he was on travel a lot and eventually ended up moving.

The third one last one time and then he didn't want to do it again.

Anyway, 99.9% of the posts on CL I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. Every once in a while you get one from a guy who seems serious and actually has a reasonable attitude about it.

Totally agree. So crazy.. very scary and really need to get lucky finding someone who is not a fake, not a collector, etc etc, but I have managed a few - met some incredible cock there and a really erotic couple that I still see when available and it is soo amazing !
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2015, 12:52 AM   #24
gcs2718
Really Experienced
 
gcs2718 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Columbus Ohio
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by nudeguy76 View Post
Has anyone met up with a guy that you ended up knowing?
One time some years back I hooked up with a representative of another company who used to visit our company occasionally. Didn't know it was him until I got to his hotel room but after the initial surprise for both of us, I went ahead and sucked his cock anyway.
__________________
PM me if you live in Columbus and would like an intense blowjob.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2015, 08:31 PM   #25
Trimjob69
Literotica Guru
 
Trimjob69 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 4,123
Hooking up tomorrow with a guy from squirt.org
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:36 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.