Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Old 11-27-2010, 08:49 PM   #1
EllaLaJefa
Experienced

Wink My sexy SHOE thread

Hello all...I have been pretty busy with work, house hunting, exercising, writing and lurking so haven't gotten around the threads as much as I have wanted to considering I am a newbie and should really get to know the place.

I am new at this so if they are too big, not showing or something to the like please let me know. I had some free time tonight so I was just playing around with my Canon digital camera...its old and I am by NO means claiming to know what I am doing! I was just striking some poses and clicking away. I would appreciate any feedback from the pros though!

So enjoy and criticize all you want!

I have some sexy black and sepia ones of my hubby too so if he will let me I will start a body thread in the near future.

Thanks for looking!

And p.s. if you notice my left ankle is a little "off" looking it is a scar. I had a compound fracture when I was 13 after a horse fell on top of me...Im not some freak of nature

Mua!

So here are a few of my pair of white strappy sandals. I love these!

ďI do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I donít mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I donít mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.Ē ~ Anais Nin

Look for chapters to my story "Accidental Arousal". You just might like it!
"However, if you're irritated by storytelling cluttering up your smut, this will not be your bucket of beer." ~ SWinters

My sexy SHOE thread! Go take a peek!
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=738473

Last edited by EllaLaJefa : 11-27-2010 at 08:56 PM.

Old 11-27-2010, 08:53 PM   #2
EllaLaJefa
Experienced

And a few more

ďI do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I donít mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I donít mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.Ē ~ Anais Nin

"However, if you're irritated by storytelling cluttering up your smut, this will not be your bucket of beer." ~ SWinters

Old 11-27-2010, 08:55 PM   #3
EllaLaJefa
Experienced

Wink

And the last 2 of the white sandals. I hope you all liked them! Also, I will post some more of other heels I have when i am done resizing them.

Old 11-27-2010, 08:57 PM   #4
MaleNC
Literotica Guru

You're going to be a big hit here,,,,,

Very sexy Ella!!

Old 11-27-2010, 09:00 PM   #5
sh17
Experienced

Sexy shoes Ella, I especially like how the 4th pic shows off your legs

Old 11-27-2010, 09:08 PM   #6
EllaLaJefa
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaleNC View Post
You're going to be a big hit here,,,,,

Very sexy Ella!!
Thank you MaleNC. I was hoping someone would like them!

Quote:
Originally posted by sh17
Sexy shoes Ella, I especially like how the 4th pic shows off your legs
Thanks sh17. I will make sure to take more leggy shots!

Old 11-27-2010, 09:19 PM   #7
EllaLaJefa
Experienced

And here is a set of my ankle strap Black Toscana heels I got at Sears for 7 bucks!!!

Old 11-27-2010, 09:24 PM   #8
EllaLaJefa
Experienced

And some more...I hope I am not boring anybody here!!!

Old 11-27-2010, 09:31 PM   #9
sh17
Experienced

Definitely not boring! Sexy shots, those black heels look like they'd feel great digging into my back

Old 11-27-2010, 09:34 PM   #10
EllaLaJefa
Experienced

And some more of the same...

Old 11-27-2010, 09:37 PM   #11
EllaLaJefa
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh17 View Post
Definitely not boring! Sexy shots, those black heels look like they'd feel great digging into my back
Awww, thank you! I have some spikier ones...will post them soon. Thanks for looking!

Old 11-27-2010, 09:39 PM   #12
EllaLaJefa
Experienced

And last of the Toscana's...

Old 11-27-2010, 09:45 PM   #13
vanfan57
Literotica Guru

i might have to develop a foot fetish now

Old 11-27-2010, 09:47 PM   #14
EllaLaJefa
Experienced

These are my Patchwork pumps from Frederick's of Hollywood! LOVE LOVE LOVE these!

Old 11-27-2010, 09:55 PM   #15
EllaLaJefa
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanfan57 View Post
i might have to develop a foot fetish now
I don't mind being blamed for that!

Old 11-27-2010, 09:56 PM   #16
EllaLaJefa
Experienced

More of my Patchworks...

Old 11-27-2010, 10:00 PM   #17
chaz57
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaLaJefa View Post
And some more...I hope I am not boring anybody here!!!

Great set!

Old 11-27-2010, 10:05 PM   #18
EllaLaJefa
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz57 View Post
Great set!
Thanks! I kind of had a hard time aiming the camera considering my light was off but I didn't want to wake the hubby!! LOL I had fun though! Thanks for looking

Old 11-27-2010, 10:09 PM   #19
EllaLaJefa
Experienced

And the last of my patches

Will be posting more soon...camera battery is currently recharging and will be heading out for a late night taco run!!!

Old 11-27-2010, 10:10 PM   #20
cryingalien
Literotica Guru

This photo is almost as though you read my mind....Love to see some more heels digging into your flesh.....

Old 11-27-2010, 10:18 PM   #21
sh17
Experienced

Quote:

LOVE this shot with the shoe dangling off your foot! You've got good taste haha

Old 11-27-2010, 10:23 PM   #22
EllaLaJefa
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingalien View Post
This photo is almost as though you read my mind....Love to see some more heels digging into your flesh.....
Glad you liked them! Will be taking more with this in mind have more heels and boots too so stay tuned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh17 View Post
LOVE this shot with the shoe dangling off your foot! You've got good taste haha
Gracias! I find myself doing this A LOT at work but really never payed attention to how erotic that pose could be.

Old 11-28-2010, 02:51 AM   #23
seasider
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Love the pics Ella- So sexy- and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's looking forward to seeing a little more of you

Quote:
Gracias! I find myself doing this A LOT at work but really never payed attention to how erotic that pose could be.
Oh yes, for any man who loves a woman in heels and appreciates a sexy pair of feet, the 'shoe-dangle' pose is just insanely erotic.

A friend I used to work with uses it to great effect when she's flirting with a guy (she's the most outrageous flirt I've ever known...)
We used to have students from the local university doing work experience with us, they'd spend a couple of weeks with us, being passed around each department for a day or two, and I sometimes had to supervise them. One of these a few years back was a very quiet, shy guy, the girls at work could barely get a word out of him in conversation- however word soon got round that he spent a lot of time looking at their legs.
The girls soon got a bit bored with being ogled, and my friend was sure she'd noticed him trying to look up her skirt on the stairs outside the office, so when he was finally assigned to spend a couple of days in her office she couldn't resist the temptation of giving him a particularly full-on flirting performance as he was standing by her desk when I introduced him to her - legs crossed, shoe dangling, the whole nine yards.
After a couple of minutes of this, he was totally tongue-tied and blushing scarlet. Later she told me why he'd been so embarrassed- by the time she'd finished, he was sporting a very obvious erection....

Last edited by seasider : 11-28-2010 at 03:05 AM.

Old 11-28-2010, 02:55 AM   #24
bprops
Really Experienced

Quote:
And some more of the same...

I find shoes to be the most aphrodisiac thing on earth...please don't stop

Old 11-28-2010, 03:09 AM   #25
EllaLaJefa
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasider View Post
Love the pics Ella- So sexy- and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's looking forward to seeing a little more of you

Oh yes, for any man who loves a woman in heels and appreciates a sexy pair of feet, the 'shoe-dangle' pose is just insanely erotic.

A friend I used to work with uses it to great effect when she's flirting with a guy (she's the most outrageous flirt I've ever known...)
We used to have students from the local university doing work experience with us. One of these a few years back was a very quiet, shy guy, however word soon got round the girls in the office that he spent a lot of time looking at their legs.
My friend soon got a bit bored with being ogled, and after catching him trying to look up her skirt on the stairs outside the office, she couldn't resist the temptation of giving him a particularly full-on flirting performance next time he was standing by her desk talking to her - legs crossed, shoe dangling, the whole nine yards.
After a couple of minutes of this, he was totally tongue-tied and blushing scarlet. Later she told me why he'd been so embarrassed- by the time she'd finished, he was sporting a very obvious erection....
Hmmm...she sounds like quite the tease! Where i work many of the women comment on my heels, but never anything positive... I wonder what the general opinion of my male co-workers is...? Not that Im an outright flirt, I am more subtle..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bprops View Post
I find shoes to be the most aphrodisiac thing on earth...please don't stop
Well with all the positive feedback I am definitely here to stay! I myself am ADDICTED to shoes! Love gazing at them online or when browsing at the stores, LOVE buying them, unboxing them (i will have to make a set including the unboxing of my next buy....Any suggestions?)

Currently I am debating between these two pairs:

These ones-
http://www.fredericks.com/Pointy_Toe...tml?cgid=sh123

and these-
http://www.fredericks.com/Open-Sided...tml?cgid=sh123

Let me know what you guys think!