Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Old 02-17-2015, 12:55 PM   #1
TalkToMeInSB
A Happy Horny Sailor

Benjamin Franklin, Advice to a Young Man on the Choice of a Mistress (1745).

If ever there were ever reasons to choose an older woman over a younger one, Benjamin Franklin sums them up nicely here:

Benjamin Franklin, Advice to a Young Man

While he covers the aspects with which we are all familiar, the following was new for me!

5. Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part: The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding2 only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.

Old 02-18-2017, 08:00 PM   #2
fratmilf
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkToMeInSB View Post
If ever there were ever reasons to choose an older woman over a younger one, Benjamin Franklin sums them up nicely here:

While he covers the aspects with which we are all familiar, the following was new for me!

5. Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part: The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding2 only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.
He was a wise man. 😉😋

Old 02-19-2017, 10:03 AM   #3
papadoc19
Good at keeping secrets..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkToMeInSB View Post

Oh I think the fact he ended up having an illegitimate kid may also have something to do with it as well.