Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 07-02-2014, 02:41 PM   #1
sweetleaf1
Virgin

story rejected by literotica question

Hi,
I submitted a story and it was rejected. I read the reason why and went back and made the corrections. It has been rejected again for the same reasons.
Can any suggest how to proceed?
I hope I have posted this to the right forum. If not, moderator, please move it to where it would best have a chance at being responded to.
Thanks.

Old 07-02-2014, 02:55 PM   #2
Scotsman69
Literotica Guru

I had the same problem, for the first time in posting about fifty stories, some months ago. The Lit editor claimed that there was underage sex in the story, when it was very clear from the text that the girl was 18. I just hadn't put an age disclaimer at the start of the story. So I amended it slightly, so even the most blatant idiot could see there was no underage sex, and it was published. The story was 'Girl at the Peace Camp.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleaf1 View Post
Hi,
I submitted a story and it was rejected. I read the reason why and went back and made the corrections. It has been rejected again for the same reasons.
I hope I have posted this to the right forum. If not, moderator, please move it to where it would best have a chance at being responded to.
Thanks.

My Stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 07-02-2014, 03:35 PM   #3
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleaf1 View Post
Hi,
Thanks.
There's only one editor at Literotica accepting/rejecting the submissions--Laurel. You have two options at this point. Respond to the rejection with a note in the note box declaring there is no underage sex in the story and asking the editor to point out the problem if she continues to think there is--or to do this with a PM (Private Message--upper right corner of this page) directly to Laurel (that's the address name) stating/asking the same thing.

Old 07-02-2014, 03:50 PM   #4
sweetleaf1
Virgin

Hi all,
Laurel has been fantastic and explained to me what the issue was. It had nothing to do with underage - it was purely proper dialogue corrections.
Thanks to all!

Old 07-02-2014, 04:46 PM   #5
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

There you go. Glad it got resolved. There are others floating around with this question. Hope they take note of what to do to get it resolved quickly.