Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 06-24-2012, 10:52 AM   #126
Goey
Really Really Experienced
 
Goey's Avatar
 
Goey is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 381
Would never ever happen. We've had men from couples we play with ask once things have heated up (even though we made it clear before hand that it was a no) and it just kills the mood. It's like, I get it, you like my man's cock - that's grand, he likes compliments from both men and women but he's straight - respect that.

I've never really had the desire to see him suck a man or watch him get sucked by one (I like seeing him have fun with others, but a woman sucking him is fine with me).
__________________
My Stories
My Photos
His Blog
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2012, 10:13 AM   #127
busyguy9999
Virgin
 
busyguy9999 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 10
No, just NO.
__________________
I care not what you think.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2012, 09:24 PM   #128
desertbunnee09
Virgin
 
desertbunnee09 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: high desert. ca.
Posts: 1
If I asked my hubby-he would! - I haven't asked but he's mentioned it months ago that he's thought about it. Several times.. he hasnt shared any of his fantasies or even any of his favorite stories in months... And if the situation somehow presented itself he'd want to.. and hopes id get as turned on by it as him. I'm still unsure of what kind of situation would magically happen that didn't have help making it so.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2012, 04:22 AM   #129
In Anticipation
Still waiting!
 
In Anticipation's Avatar
 
In Anticipation is offline
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: London
Posts: 9,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertbunnee09 View Post
If I asked my hubby-he would! - I haven't asked but he's mentioned it months ago that he's thought about it. Several times.. he hasnt shared any of his fantasies or even any of his favorite stories in months... And if the situation somehow presented itself he'd want to.. and hopes id get as turned on by it as him. I'm still unsure of what kind of situation would magically happen that didn't have help making it so.
I guess if you meet a guy who you find is flirting with both of you, it happens . . .
__________________
Backside too sexy to keep to yourself? Share it here.

Official OSP #19
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2012, 07:09 AM   #130
klippert
Pleasant Provocateur
 
klippert's Avatar
 
klippert is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Mich - Go Blue
Posts: 10,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertbunnee09 View Post
If I asked my hubby-he would! - I haven't asked but he's mentioned it months ago that he's thought about it. Several times.. he hasnt shared any of his fantasies or even any of his favorite stories in months... And if the situation somehow presented itself he'd want to.. and hopes id get as turned on by it as him. I'm still unsure of what kind of situation would magically happen that didn't have help making it so.
Any fantasy can become reality if a loving couple really wants it... Though it may take a while, but, and that is a big but....only if they 'want' said fantasy to cum true
__________________
An Armed man is a citizen. A disarmed man lives in Kalafornia, Chicago, New York, Colorado....

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2621368

I luv watching amateur housewives
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/iY4lbc0RoQ38eSo
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/86W6tXBbTQZ9w2K
http://amateurblogs.eroprofile.com/f...es/2013/41030/
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/1479124
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/F1QGiYYkNgUEAAd
http://www.xhamster.com/movies/13092...made_game.html
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2219423
My favoirte G/G vids...(so far)
http://www.xvideos.com/video979068/d...e_st._michaels
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/LdMWNsTXRphh3ZW
http://xhamster.com/movies/567475/in..._lesbians.html
MFM
http://www.bravotube.net/videos/sexy.../?promoid=1259
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2012, 07:19 AM   #131
Wyldfire
Apalachian American
 
Wyldfire's Avatar
 
Wyldfire is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Where the horses are.
Posts: 31,442
Nope, he wouldn't and I would not ask it of him. I know his desires. I know his limits and you know what? I respect them. If you wanted a bi guy ladies go find one. Don't try to change what YOU picked. Damn, this place is getting pitiful.

And ladies? You can have a MMF threesome without the guys having to do anything but pay attention to you. We girls can do the same damned thing in a FFM threesome as well.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2012, 07:21 AM   #132
Wyldfire
Apalachian American
 
Wyldfire's Avatar
 
Wyldfire is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Where the horses are.
Posts: 31,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goey View Post
Would never ever happen. We've had men from couples we play with ask once things have heated up (even though we made it clear before hand that it was a no) and it just kills the mood. It's like, I get it, you like my man's cock - that's grand, he likes compliments from both men and women but he's straight - respect that.

I've never really had the desire to see him suck a man or watch him get sucked by one (I like seeing him have fun with others, but a woman sucking him is fine with me).
Thank you!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2012, 08:43 AM   #133
In Anticipation
Still waiting!
 
In Anticipation's Avatar
 
In Anticipation is offline
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: London
Posts: 9,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post
Nope, he wouldn't and I would not ask it of him. I know his desires. I know his limits and you know what? I respect them. If you wanted a bi guy ladies go find one. Don't try to change what YOU picked. Damn, this place is getting pitiful.

And ladies? You can have a MMF threesome without the guys having to do anything but pay attention to you. We girls can do the same damned thing in a FFM threesome as well.
Umm, ok . . .
__________________
Backside too sexy to keep to yourself? Share it here.

Official OSP #19
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2012, 08:50 AM   #134
tina12345
Literotica Guru
 
tina12345's Avatar
 
tina12345 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 562
No way
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2012, 02:03 PM   #135
southern_gal
Literotica Guru
 
southern_gal's Avatar
 
southern_gal is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,313
My husband is a very free spirit sexually and we could not be much more opposite when it comes to that. I have no idea if he would or not but if I asked him it might make him so dumbfounded that he would say yes just because I asked. I'm gonna go with maybe.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 08:16 AM   #136
kbate
Literotica Guru
 
kbate's Avatar
 
kbate is offline
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 28,540
.....

Last edited by kbate : 05-16-2013 at 09:40 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-20-2012, 08:58 PM   #137
ManCalledHorse
Virgin
 
ManCalledHorse is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Here and there
Posts: 27
Once upon a time I used Craigslist to find people with similar interests as mine. I was surprised at how many women wanted to watch their man give head. I was more than happy to assist them in the fulfillment of their fantasy. Some of those "straight" guys took to it like a duck to water. I always wondered if it really was his first time.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 07:06 PM   #138
jennytwoshoes
Really Experienced
 
jennytwoshoes is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: A rural idyll
Posts: 115
I did ask one guy I was with to do it; he did, but he didn't enjoy it. He didn't hate it either, but he was adamant about not doing it ever again.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 11:25 PM   #139
luvemboth
Really Experienced
 
luvemboth's Avatar
 
luvemboth is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: co
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennytwoshoes View Post
I did ask one guy I was with to do it; he did, but he didn't enjoy it. He didn't hate it either, but he was adamant about not doing it ever again.
how about you? Did you enjoy it?
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 11:33 PM   #140
Beth12345
Really Experienced
 
Beth12345's Avatar
 
Beth12345 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 125
He'd leave me if I ever suggested it...
hmmmmm
__________________

Sex should be wild. Unfettered and free. We're animals, aren't we?

Favorite threads:
Control
Good and Rough
Oral Servitude
Favorite BDSM Photos
Cocksuckers!
Throat Fucking Porn
What are you CRAVING?

My BDSM score:
Submissive -100%
Experimental -86%
Bondage -75%
Degradation -64%
Switch -61%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur -57%
Masochist -54%
Sadist -50%
Vanilla -14%
Dominant -11%
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2012, 01:03 AM   #141
Cycle Tom
Literotica Guru
 
Cycle Tom is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: middle of nowhere
Posts: 1,085
I would certainly consider it!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-30-2012, 05:42 PM   #142
southern_gal
Literotica Guru
 
southern_gal's Avatar
 
southern_gal is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,313
Update

I posted a while back that I thought my husband probably would if I asked. I finally asked him a couple of nights ago and I was right. He told me that if it aroused me he'd do most anything. I had to ask him if he had ever given any thought to being with another man and he said not really but he'd never consciously ruled it out either. (hmmm?) I would like this to happen but in the real world, how many times do we ever get to actually live out fantasies?
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-30-2012, 05:47 PM   #143
kat4you
Experienced
 
kat4you is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_gal View Post
I posted a while back that I thought my husband probably would if I asked. I finally asked him a couple of nights ago and I was right. He told me that if it aroused me he'd do most anything. I had to ask him if he had ever given any thought to being with another man and he said not really but he'd never consciously ruled it out either. (hmmm?) I would like this to happen but in the real world, how many times do we ever get to actually live out fantasies?
You get to live them out if you chose to do so
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-30-2012, 06:12 PM   #144
southern_gal
Literotica Guru
 
southern_gal's Avatar
 
southern_gal is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat4you View Post
You get to live them out if you chose to do so
If only it were that easy. Where does one go to find a guy to live out that fantasy with? I could never in this lifetime imagine any of our male friends being selected. Craigslist? Nope. There are lots of bars and the like around but just how does one broach the subject? Then there is the ever present issue of disease. Now that I put it that way it is a wonder I have sex at all huh?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2012, 08:07 PM   #145
Jessie_Pinkman
Literotica Guru
 
Jessie_Pinkman is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Where the deer and the antelope play
Posts: 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_gal View Post
I posted a while back that I thought my husband probably would if I asked. I finally asked him a couple of nights ago and I was right. He told me that if it aroused me he'd do most anything. I had to ask him if he had ever given any thought to being with another man and he said not really but he'd never consciously ruled it out either. (hmmm?) I would like this to happen but in the real world, how many times do we ever get to actually live out fantasies?
He not only will, but wants it.

No straight guy will say more than 'I won't rule it out'- that is a 100% invitation. He won't ever say 'hell yea, bring me a cock!".

Test it- introduce a strap-on or dildo into a scene where you are both very hot- see if he won't 'suck your cock'.

Might hold off on fucking him with it, though- baby steps.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2012, 04:51 PM   #146
Wyldfire
Apalachian American
 
Wyldfire's Avatar
 
Wyldfire is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Where the horses are.
Posts: 31,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat4you View Post
You get to live them out if you chose to do so
Only after careful consideration really. Think about it, just because he might try it for you doesn't mean it might not damage your relationship. Girls, consider some of the following. If he agrees to this and he does it, what do you do if he decides he likes it better than you? Are you ready to lose your husband? Other factors, and he may not even be concious of it, are the possibilities of a resentment if he found it very uncomfortable. He could easily subconciously attach the negativity of it to you sexually. That could scar your sexlife.

On an even darker side consider this. You asked him to do this, now what might he ask you to do in the future? Be careful of asking others to do something like this, they might just use it to live out a fantasy of their own later. Think about the things that make you squirm sexually (not in the good way....). Wouldn't you feel obligated to try them after you asked him to to what you thought was hot?

I know, I know here I am throwing a wet blanket on this party..... But I'm just bearing the warning, be careful when you try to take this sort of thing out of the realm of fantasy and into reality....... Fantasy is good, but reality has a way of biting you in the ass if you're not really careful.....
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #147
Wyldfire
Apalachian American
 
Wyldfire's Avatar
 
Wyldfire is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Where the horses are.
Posts: 31,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie_Pinkman View Post
He not only will, but wants it.

No straight guy will say more than 'I won't rule it out'- that is a 100% invitation. He won't ever say 'hell yea, bring me a cock!".

Test it- introduce a strap-on or dildo into a scene where you are both very hot- see if he won't 'suck your cock'.

Might hold off on fucking him with it, though- baby steps.
Very well said up until you took it into him being fucked. From everything I have read in this thread getting hubby to take it up the ass was never even on the board was it ladies?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2012, 07:29 AM   #148
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru
 
Mr. Briggs's Avatar
 
Mr. Briggs is offline
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie_Pinkman View Post
He not only will, but wants it.

No straight guy will say more than 'I won't rule it out'- that is a 100% invitation. He won't ever say 'hell yea, bring me a cock!".

Test it- introduce a strap-on or dildo into a scene where you are both very hot- see if he won't 'suck your cock'.

Might hold off on fucking him with it, though- baby steps.
Great point. Based on what he said he's open to it. Bring in a strapon and see how open
__________________
Love exchanging PMs don't be shy

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 10:58 AM   #149
Holly1990
Really Really Experienced
 
Holly1990's Avatar
 
Holly1990 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 329
Yep, and he has, it was awesome Just an occasional thing though, it was great in the moment.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 11:58 AM   #150
In Anticipation
Still waiting!
 
In Anticipation's Avatar
 
In Anticipation is offline
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: London
Posts: 9,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly1990 View Post
Yep, and he has, it was awesome Just an occasional thing though, it was great in the moment.
Well, if you find yourself in London and want to repeat then message me!
__________________
Backside too sexy to keep to yourself? Share it here.

Official OSP #19
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:59 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.