Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 05-30-2012, 03:42 PM   #301
lynn-23
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubbywant2share View Post
I truly have no desire to take a man anally tho, however a womans persuasion is a powerful tool so I would be on the ledge on that one
Exactly. If she told you she really really wanted to see that and have you experience it and it was important to her, could you consent and allow it to happen?

Old 05-30-2012, 03:44 PM   #302
hubbywant2share
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn-23 View Post
Exactly. If she told you she really really wanted to see that and have you experience it and it was important to her, could you consent and allow it to happen?
If she was really into it, I know I would. I prefer her to be pleasured and satisfied more then myself which I guess is where that comes from....but in no other way can I see myself bottoming for another man

Old 05-30-2012, 03:53 PM   #303
lynn-23
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubbywant2share View Post
If she was really into it, I know I would. I prefer her to be pleasured and satisfied more then myself which I guess is where that comes from....but in no other way can I see myself bottoming for another man
hubbywant, I think that is great. Though the act would be something you hate or find shameful, seeing her face as she sees the other man mount and enter you, her whispering encouragement to you, would be worth it.

Old 05-30-2012, 03:57 PM   #304
Thisansthat2632
Really Experienced

I have to agree

Quote:
hubbywant, I think that is great. Though the act would be something you hate or find shameful, seeing her face as she sees the other man mount and enter you, her whispering encouragement to you, would be worth it.
There isn't much women won't do for a man they love and a woman's power of persuasion is much more strong. So I would have to say even though I have zero interest in having a dick in my mouth I would do it if it made her happy. I better get to fuck her sister after that

Old 05-30-2012, 03:57 PM   #305
hubbywant2share

Quote:
thanks, I have told her that I want her to fulfill any fantasy whatever it may be as long as she is achieving maximum pleasure I am happy. she really hasnt pushed that offer very far. Of course my fantasy is to share her with some stud that just rocks her world...I just want to see her completely lost in lust with another man or 2 or whatever she wants...

Old 05-30-2012, 04:06 PM   #306
lynn-23
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisansthat2632 View Post
There isn't much women won't do for a man they love and a woman's power of persuasion is much more strong. So I would have to say even though I have zero interest in having a dick in my mouth I would do it if it made her happy. I better get to fuck her sister after that
LOL. Ok. I understand sme of you would maybe want some sort of bribe or payback to do it. if you agreed to do it for wife, would it be a friend or stranger? Would you be willing to suck him to completion?

Old 05-30-2012, 04:09 PM   #307
hubbywant2share

Quote:
LOL. Ok. I understand sme of you would maybe want some sort of bribe or payback to do it. if you agreed to do it for wife, would it be a friend or stranger? Would you be willing to suck him to completion?
I would prefer it to be a stranger, as far as taking his load, if she wanted me to sure...

Old 05-30-2012, 04:13 PM   #308
Thisansthat2632
Really Experienced

Quote:
Hmmm,
If its a true quid pro quo it would have to be even stephen and her letting me do her sister isn't equal to me taking a shot in the mouth from my best buddy.. Now, if what she really wanted was for me to take said shot (to completion) and its what would really make her happy I could do it but I doubt it could be my buddy....it might make me anature over nurture guy. But I just couldn't handle the thought of him teeing off saturday morning and asking me "how'd my dick taste".

Old 05-30-2012, 04:19 PM   #309
lynn-23
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hmmm,
If its a true quid pro quo it would have to be even stephen and her letting me do her sister isn't equal to me taking a shot in the mouth from my best buddy.. Now, if what she really wanted was for me to take said shot (to completion) and its what would really make her happy I could do it but I doubt it could be my buddy....it might make me anature over nurture guy. But I just couldn't handle the thought of him teeing off saturday morning and asking me "how'd my dick taste".
Do you think wife would go for that quid pro quo?

Old 05-30-2012, 04:31 PM   #310
Thisansthat2632
Really Experienced

Quote:
Do you think wife would go for that quid pro quo?
I think some yes, some no...like any negotiation it has to be worth it.

to get me to have another mans dick and cum in my mouth with pre-discussion? I'd need some pretty good payment. Simply because I know I'd personally have trouble doing it. (though I can and want to have it done to me). But again wife already does so much for me, if it were in the heat of the moment and she asked, I mean really asked. I'd probably do it. Especially since (knowing my wife) it would be a guy who's wife is currently riding my dick. So it's not like I wasn't already getting the purvurbial paycheck.

Old 05-30-2012, 04:35 PM   #311
Thisansthat2632
Really Experienced

Lynn you wouldn't happen to be in or around Charlotte would you? (reading through your threads). This is my ultimate fantasy.

Old 05-30-2012, 04:49 PM   #312
lynn-23
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Lynn you wouldn't happen to be in or around Charlotte would you? (reading through your threads). This is my ultimate fantasy.
No, sorry. I am out west. So, would you wife be willing to do a mfmf with another couple?

Old 05-30-2012, 05:46 PM   #313
raiinn57
Experienced

Cool Like to play MMF with wife

She didnt like the idea of 3 way until I clarified MMF..Like to play with men in front of my wife..She comes hard.....

Cheers rain

YIM rain1957

Old 06-04-2012, 07:17 PM   #314
MOral4couple
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguy View Post
If your Wife or G/f wanted to see you do this, would you?
Yes. I would also suck cock if someone else's gf or wife asked me to. Any takers? NYC area

Old 06-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #315
WebTraveller
Literotica Guru

Yes, I would... big fantasy of mine.

Old 06-04-2012, 09:53 PM   #316
Surprise_6924
Literotica Guru

Only if she dressed me in some of her sexy lingerie!

Old 06-04-2012, 09:56 PM   #317
bubb1970
Virgin

Hell yes.

Old 06-05-2012, 01:34 AM   #318
talldad1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguy View Post
If your Wife or G/f wanted to see you do this, would you?
Yes, certainly.

Old 06-05-2012, 02:56 AM   #319
bisexualfantasy69
Really Experienced

My gf wants to watch as I suck another man's cock, she said fair is fair if she did I had to.

Old 06-05-2012, 09:11 AM   #320
Nightierub
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surprise_6924 View Post
Only if she dressed me in some of her sexy lingerie!
Ditto!

Old 06-05-2012, 09:18 AM   #321
Nightierub
Literotica Guru

My exwife fanttasized about watching me with another man, there were times that she had me licking and sucking on her penis shaped vibrator, and one time when she actually was induging my fetish she confessed she really wanted to watch a man make me cum in her slip. Kinda warmed to the idea but nothing came past the talking.

Old 06-05-2012, 12:03 PM   #322
BiMommy77
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightierub View Post
My exwife fanttasized about watching me with another man, there were times that she had me licking and sucking on her penis shaped vibrator, and one time when she actually was induging my fetish she confessed she really wanted to watch a man make me cum in her slip. Kinda warmed to the idea but nothing came past the talking.
My fiance does this with my penis shaped dildo as well..and it drives me WILD!! He even cleaned himself off my face a few weeks ago, which was amazing...I WOULD LOVE to see him be sucked by another man...oh yes.

Old 06-05-2012, 12:29 PM   #323
lynn-23
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMommy77 View Post
My fiance does this with my penis shaped dildo as well..and it drives me WILD!! He even cleaned himself off my face a few weeks ago, which was amazing...I WOULD LOVE to see him be sucked by another man...oh yes.
Why does that turn you on so much? Would you like to see him suck another man for real?

Old 06-05-2012, 12:37 PM   #324
BiMommy77
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Why does that turn you on so much? Would you like to see him suck another man for real?
Not sure really, maybe just the taboo of it?! I fantasize about being with a woman so maybe the idea of him being bisexual as well makes me feel even more connected to him than I already do...which is very sexy. Maybe the idea that he is comfortable enough to be that open and honest w/ me. I'm the first person he has ever done these things with, so maybe it's like the "virgin" aspect....seeing him get off by something sexual for the first time, in turn, makes me equally as aroused....? And yes, probably I would watch him suck another man...seeing him be sexual in that kind of naughty way, and seeing the pleasure on another mans' face that my man is giving..would be HOT!

Old 06-05-2012, 12:44 PM   #325
marinesmd

Yes i want a wife that will accept me being bisexaul and i hope she would be into letting me fill my desires for sleeping with men. I dont think i can go without both men or women.