Old 10-15-2014, 04:31 PM   #1
KateSt
Virgin

Dress a T-girl

I just thought Id throw this topic out there and see what responses I get back. I know that a LOT of you guys out there really, really, really love us T-girls. We could go on and on about what is it you find so interesting about us, but my question to you guys is this, how would you like to see us dress for lets say a first date?
Any thoughts?

Kate

Old 10-15-2014, 04:32 PM   #2
beardedmariner
Who the fuck knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateSt View Post
I just thought Id throw this topic out there and see what responses I get back. I know that a LOT of you guys out there really, really, really love us T-girls. We could go on and on about what is it you find so interesting about us, but my question to you guys is this, how would you like to see us dress for lets say a first date?
Any thoughts?

Kate
Classy. No different than any other woman.

Old 10-15-2014, 05:07 PM   #3
liz33nd
Experienced

slightly sexy, but

Keep it safe and passable.. T-girls are just that, but I also think lots of guys like to CD and may not be interested in sex with a guy? just adding a little more to your great question.

Old 10-15-2014, 07:56 PM   #4
stude_cruiser19
Really Really Experienced

dressed for the occasion

Dressed right for the occasion, sometimes the first meeting is done in a open neutral setting, like a mall or a bar, maybe dressed in natural daywear, just to see if there is any click, a reality setting. perhaps it might be an outdoor setting, like a park, or even a baseball game, then something casual. If it is in a more formal setting, like a nice restaurant, or club, then sharp dressing is expected, not necessarily formal wear, but sharp clean, neat.

Old 10-16-2014, 02:25 AM   #5
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Any thoughts?

Kate
i tend to dress like any other woman , suitable for the location and the occassion .

Old 10-16-2014, 05:42 AM   #6
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky496 View Post
i tend to dress like any other woman , suitable for the location and the occassion .
Pants on Fire!!, Bluesky

Old 10-16-2014, 09:43 AM   #7
Krane
Literotica Guru

well let me see

what ever makes you more at ease..... if it works out, very tall heels, ponytail and lipstick would work just fine

Old 10-16-2014, 12:09 PM   #8
KateSt
Virgin

I guess my original post was just to stir up some conversation more than anything, but I do have very different ideas about how to dress for day vs night.
My "go-to" for day can be a nice dress cut about knee length or skinny jeans with high heel pumps or boots.
For evening, I'm a bit dressy, so a nice dress and heels is the way I go. I rarely go short and tight, that kind of attire I reserve for the rare moments one of my girlfriends is dying to go to a club and "show off" a bit for the tranny chasers. The latter is not my scene, but I'd rather tag along with her than let her go by her self. If she goes by her self, she will drink too much and try and drive home, not a good combo.
Love the replies.

Kate

Old 10-16-2014, 01:05 PM   #9
stickygirl

Quote:
I guess my original post was just to stir up some conversation more than anything, but I do have very different ideas about how to dress for day vs night.
My "go-to" for day can be a nice dress cut about knee length or skinny jeans with high heel pumps or boots.
For evening, I'm a bit dressy, so a nice dress and heels is the way I go. I rarely go short and tight, that kind of attire I reserve for the rare moments one of my girlfriends is dying to go to a club and "show off" a bit for the tranny chasers. The latter is not my scene, but I'd rather tag along with her than let her go by her self. If she goes by her self, she will drink too much and try and drive home, not a good combo.
Love the replies.

Kate
Sure - how you dress is sending a message to people and if you're looking to show off then we're all familiar with how a girl will spice things up. Hookers will wear a particular uniform that is quite different to college girls 'on the pull'.

I was touched that your respondents have suggested you dress just as any girl would do because, if you are transgender and looking to fulfill the conventional role of a cis-gender woman, then that is the way to go. 'T-girl' is one of those shorthands apt to confuse people: are you a trans woman or a 'player'? It depends where you live and whatever shorthand is currently being used. So's not to confuse and possibly cause offense then, for the time being, it may be a label to avoid

Labels like tranny, shemale, ladyboy, trap, tend to be more closely associated with sexually provocative roles. 'Trans woman' is a label devoid of sexual innuendo and one I'll die defending as such and besides, it sounds too boring to be mischievous!

Anyway - enough boring stuff! Why not post some pics in Ampics and let see

Old 10-17-2014, 12:05 AM   #10
Eroscal
Virgin

Unhappy

Transensual; a skin tight business suit of your choice, skirt or pants, nylons and short heels to get my heart thumping, mentally undressing you.. very slowly.

Old 10-17-2014, 05:21 AM   #11
gman1970
Literotica Guru

first date

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/73...727fe175eb.jpg

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/73...cf7e692982.jpg

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1...full-dress.jpg

Any of these would be perfect I have to say

Old 10-17-2014, 08:03 AM   #12
willingtobeused
Literotica Guru

Love the red heels in the second pic

Old 10-17-2014, 01:46 PM   #13
suckcurious
Experienced

dressing

Would have to be the tartan pleated mini and stockings.

Old 10-17-2014, 01:56 PM   #14
stickygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckcurious View Post
Would have to be the tartan pleated mini and stockings.
No sooner said...
http://www.sisterfunbunny.org/skirts/rs8b0.JPG

there ya go

Old 10-17-2014, 11:25 PM   #15
Eroscal
Virgin

Thank you Gman1970! #2 please P~

Old 10-18-2014, 12:04 AM   #16
Somehowyou
Literotica Guru

stockings and heels...and they stay on the entire date.

Old 10-18-2014, 01:27 AM   #17
KateSt
Virgin

Love all three of these, especially the second one! Thanks guys keep them coming.

Old 10-18-2014, 09:12 AM   #18
randomlyrandom
Really Experienced

Heels, stockings, and a pretty dress (long enough that I can't tell if they're stockings or pantyhose... providing mystery all night) to start. Matching slutty underwear and a garter belt when I get the opportunity to take you home. Just like any other woman.

Old 04-18-2015, 12:28 AM   #19
amylin456
Literotica Guru

yes, very sexy !!!

Old 04-19-2015, 01:13 AM   #20
Piperdog
Really Experienced

Quote:
Any thoughts?

Kate
Yes, Kate. My favorite is a slim fitting sexy black cocktail dress....small pearl necklace, bright diamond earrings. Sexy straps.