a gleeman should entertain...

Ha ha I have to give you points for the name. Yay Wheel of Time! And Towers of Midnight was awesome!
 
I took some more pictures yeterday, but most of them where no good. it aint easy when you can't see wat your taking pictures of, although it's quite fun!!
the question remains... (And I am painfully aware of the lack of answers) does anyone like to watch these, and like to see more?

Thom (a gleeman trying his best)
 
Last edited:
Great Bod...........horrible mask......:heart:

lol. babe told me about the mask.. had to look. Crop out the face or find a creative way to cover it and you will get better responses =)
 
yeah i agree lose the mask lol its creepy but otherwise keep it up!
 
That mask is creepy.

Great Bod...........horrible mask......:heart:

lol. babe told me about the mask.. had to look. Crop out the face or find a creative way to cover it and you will get better responses =)

yeah i agree lose the mask lol its creepy but otherwise keep it up!

Well I for one like your pictures :) Keep them coming :)

Well, first of all, thanks for the input!!! I feared the mask was not great... but I like pictures with at least a hint of a face, and don't want to show my real face... Here are a few cropped versions, meanwhile I'll think up something new...

thanks again!
 
Last edited:
A new try... and no scary mask this time, well almost none... and only one of them a headless torso... So, I'm looking forward to hear what you think of them. please write it down...

Thom
 
Last edited:
Here are some more pictures of me and my guitar... what would a gleeman be without his music? what would he be without a show? What would he be without spectators?

Thom
 
Last edited:
These are great!!!

attachment.php


I really like this one!
 
These are the last of my guitar pictures.... gotta think up something new!! Ideas anyone? I'm still looking for a way to hide my face without having to crop it out of the picture. so what do you think?

Thom
 
Last edited:
These are definetly better than those with that terrible mask! I'd love to watch you play your guitar sometime...

-xx- R
 
attachment.php



Loooove this one! The guitar makes for a really interesting face cover, much better than the mask ;p
 
attachment.php



Loooove this one! The guitar makes for a really interesting face cover, much better than the mask ;p
Thank you! it's a little less creepy isn't it?, I'll post som more soon, hope you enjoy those as well!

attachment.php


This is really hot. Your pictures are really impressive.

Glad you like them! don't think I've ever had anyone call me 'hot' before :)

Thom
 
I got some positive feedback on the last set of pictures I posted, which made me quite hapy! I took these last night, trying to stay up to date... hope you like these as well, now I'm no longer hiding my face behind my music, but behind the world news...

Thom
 
Last edited:
ha if i'd seen these last night i wouldn't have had to use my imagination quite so much!
 
Back
Top