Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 11-13-2010, 10:44 PM   #126
KinkyGoose
Literotica Guru

Location: Chicago - but it would be better to get a hold of my with yahoo or my gmail
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassylilthang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pualcr2112 View Post
I wish everyone was bi be a much better world
yes it would!
If only all the girlfriends and wives of the world would only encourage their men to suck a cock

Recently married male, but still dirty as hell

*Remember folks, my avatar is erotica, just not art! Zeus was a dirty bird, sometimes literally. And yes it's a swan and not a goose. Bear with me people

Old 11-13-2010, 10:46 PM   #127
BiInMyMind
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyGoose View Post
If only all the girlfriends and wives of the world would only encourage their men to suck a cock
Probably the only way I would really ever go through with it.

Old 11-14-2010, 11:58 AM   #128
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade_rocknut View Post
No doubt, it would be a heckuva lot less confusing! * wait a minute, I'm not either* but still.....
yeah....labels suck. But for some reason society feels a need to put a neat little label and a bow and wrap eveything up all neat and tidy. So silly....

you are blade_rocknut......lol, what other label do you need? You have fabulous shoes, that is all that is ever needed. And maybe a cute purse.....

Old 11-14-2010, 09:37 PM   #129
blade_rocknut
I is what I is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassylilthang View Post
yeah....labels suck. But for some reason society feels a need to put a neat little label and a bow and wrap eveything up all neat and tidy. So silly....

you are blade_rocknut......lol, what other label do you need? You have fabulous shoes, that is all that is ever needed. And maybe a cute purse.....
Y'know what- no purse, bag, etc...never got that far ( don't really need one I s'pose when ya stay at home to play) I just ordered a pair of shoes though Maybe they'll be making an appearance soon....

This sig is dedicated to the members of westboro Baptist Church

See ya in Hell, Fuckers!

If You Don't Love The Lord, You're Fuckin' Fucked!

Hit it, Hank....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIlCrhj7mpM

That was crude....ain't there nothin' sacred?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsCWp_MqP-s

Old 11-14-2010, 10:07 PM   #130
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade_rocknut View Post
Y'know what- no purse, bag, etc...never got that far ( don't really need one I s'pose when ya stay at home to play) I just ordered a pair of shoes though Maybe they'll be making an appearance soon....

I am more of a purse girl.....that is why I mentioned purses. I am not into shoes, but I do appreciate a cute pair

Old 11-15-2010, 09:07 AM   #131
KaeyMee
Really Experienced

Wink Women with a bias for bi

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterspryte View Post
I know there have to be more ladies out there that find bi guys so totally hot and sexy....pm me and let me know your thoughts....

Oh, and guys - feel free also to let me know what you think of a woman who thinks it's hot
I am only just beginning to appreciate I like bi guys. Married one who didn't even know he was one.

In reflection I obviously always did like bi guys. I used to love dressing my boyfriend in my bras.

I'm not into the defining category of bi though. I like to just think it's about not ruling anything out. A bias in not being biased.

Old 11-15-2010, 10:56 AM   #132
pualcr2112
Literotica Guru

I wish there were more women out there like all of you. you ladies are amazing

Old 11-15-2010, 07:53 PM   #133
amylin456
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaeyMee View Post
I am only just beginning to appreciate I like bi guys. Married one who didn't even know he was one.

In reflection I obviously always did like bi guys. I used to love dressing my boyfriend in my bras.

I'm not into the defining category of bi though. I like to just think it's about not ruling anything out. A bias in not being biased.
I don't think there should be any 'categories' just being oneself and following your likes perhaps avoiding ( but not being judgmental) your dislikes..

Old 11-15-2010, 07:57 PM   #134
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylin456 View Post
I don't think there should be any 'categories' just being oneself and following your likes perhaps avoiding ( but not being judgmental) your dislikes..
I agree.....

THis is like when you fill out a questionaire, and it says marital status....a bf would get mad when I said I was single. Well techinically, since I had to pick one....and there wasn't one that said "dating *@#%" , it was the one that described me best.

Labels are meant for clothing!

Old 11-15-2010, 10:24 PM   #135
amylin456
Literotica Guru

well said, wish I knew a woman like you .......

Old 11-15-2010, 11:54 PM   #136
redsox75
Really Experienced

Thank You!

As a closeted bi-male I would love to find a woman who really understood me and would like to share in this aspect of my sexuality. I am married and have tried to bring it up to my wife but she shuns the idea. I have tried to be open with other woman in my life but again they seem put off by the subject. I have never been with another man while a woman was present but it is something I am always craving. There is nothing I want more than to have a woman watch me as I give another man oral pleasure. I am very closeted, I have dressed for my own please and I have been with other men orally. But it does make me feel better knowing that there are woman who are both interested and turned on by men who enjoy being with other men.

Old 11-16-2010, 12:45 AM   #137
deckerd11
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox75 View Post
As a closeted bi-male I would love to find a woman who really understood me and would like to share in this aspect of my sexuality. I am married and have tried to bring it up to my wife but she shuns the idea. I have tried to be open with other woman in my life but again they seem put off by the subject. I have never been with another man while a woman was present but it is something I am always craving. There is nothing I want more than to have a woman watch me as I give another man oral pleasure. I am very closeted, I have dressed for my own please and I have been with other men orally. But it does make me feel better knowing that there are woman who are both interested and turned on by men who enjoy being with other men.
what he said....

Old 11-16-2010, 08:12 AM   #138
KaeyMee
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox75 View Post
Not sure how relevant it is to this thread, but I think the defining moment when I completely accepted my husbands lean was when I started accepting who I am. 20 years of suppressing BDSM tendencies was a dumb-arse thing to do anyway, and getting out of that conformist 'nilla mindset did me a world of good.

Another key point is that I no longer felt the pressure (imaginary I know) I had to be "someone" for him. Very importantly I eventually realised that he was still the same person I fell in love with over 15 years ago. He still held the same principles and motivations aided by him no longer having to hide this (he hid it very badly, it is of no surprise at all to friends and family). He just didn't need me in a physical sexual way.

The most important thing for me is realising it wasn't a slight on me. I'm a very sexual person and had trouble not taking it personally when I thought I wasn't enough for him.

I think sexual tendencies are a bit like religion. You've got to be careful not to ram it down other peoples throats, but there are a few of us who do like it rammed down are throats.

More to the point of this thread though, the thought of watching two men satisfy one another is a beautiful image.

Old 11-17-2010, 10:30 AM   #139
waterspryte
Literotica Guru

I am so glad that there are others out there like me...I absolutely turned on by bi - guys now maybe it's because I have bi tendancies myself. But I don't like to openly admit being bi - then some people expect me to have sex or want to have sex with any female...I have to agree with others - labels are not always appropriate for everyone....Feel free to pm me or yahoo im me to chat

Old 11-17-2010, 01:20 PM   #140
realcitykid
Charmingly Depraved

Hello ladies

I'm a man who defines himself as somewhere between bi and hetero-flexible. I'm primarily into women, but I've been with men, and I've done MMF, and loved it. I often chat and play with men online, particularly when the mood for cock just grabs me. I love creampies, and have had the pleasure of feasting on a mixed creampie (mine and another man's) on occasion.

And I love to chat with women who find bi men hot. If any of you would like to chat, play or whatever on YIM, AIM or MSN, just PM me.

- Oscar Wilde

Old 11-17-2010, 01:25 PM   #141
waterspryte
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by realcitykid View Post
I'm a man who defines himself as somewhere between bi and hetero-flexible. I'm primarily into women, but I've been with men, and I've done MMF, and loved it. I often chat and play with men online, particularly when the mood for cock just grabs me. I love creampies, and have had the pleasure of feasting on a mixed creampie (mine and another man's) on occasion.

And I love to chat with women who find bi men hot. If any of you would like to chat, play or whatever on YIM, AIM or MSN, just PM me.
I love the way you "define" yourself....

Old 11-17-2010, 01:58 PM   #142
realcitykid
Charmingly Depraved

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterspryte View Post
I love the way you "define" yourself....
Thank you. Would you believe I grew up in a totally homophobic, religiously conservative world? If you had told me, say at age 18, that I would one day be into jacking off with other men, and even having sex with them, I would have never believed you. So, keep me in mind when you meet a homophobe. There's hope for him!

- Oscar Wilde

Old 11-17-2010, 02:32 PM   #143
waterspryte
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by realcitykid View Post
Thank you. Would you believe I grew up in a totally homophobic, religiously conservative world? If you had told me, say at age 18, that I would one day be into jacking off with other men, and even having sex with them, I would have never believed you. So, keep me in mind when you meet a homophobe. There's hope for him!
Well given I grew up in a homophobic world as well where even masturbation was considered deviant behaviour I can totally understand your surprise at realizing what is simply your true nature. And must say I'd love to chat with you sometime....

Old 11-18-2010, 05:02 AM   #144
TriSexM
Experienced

I'm of the mind that everyone's at least a lil bit bi - what a world it would be if everyone felt comfortable with it. Now that's what I call a party !

Bi guy here, loving all these comments from you gorgeous ladies. I've recently begun photographing my bi adventures....MSN me if you'd like to see

Old 11-18-2010, 09:32 AM   #145
waterspryte
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriSexM View Post
I'm of the mind that everyone's at least a lil bit bi - what a world it would be if everyone felt comfortable with it. Now that's what I call a party !

Bi guy here, loving all these comments from you gorgeous ladies. I've recently begun photographing my bi adventures....MSN me if you'd like to see
I agree world would be very interesting if we were not censured by others' opinions of our bi-sexuality...

Old 11-18-2010, 03:21 PM   #146
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriSexM View Post

I don't have MSN.....damn. lol, but I would love to get my hands on those pics!

Old 11-18-2010, 05:36 PM   #147
deckerd11
Really Experienced

One of my fave fantasies? A dom women directing her husband and I!

Old 11-18-2010, 06:50 PM   #148
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylin456 View Post
well said, wish I knew a woman like you .......
*blush* thanks

Old 11-18-2010, 08:06 PM   #149
amylin456
Literotica Guru

no need to blush.. I meant it.. I think it would be very erotic........... and fun

Old 11-19-2010, 12:51 AM   #150
YoungMNGuy
Really Really Experienced

Any of these women in Minnesota?