Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-13-2010, 10:44 PM   #126
KinkyGoose
Literotica Guru
 
KinkyGoose's Avatar
 
KinkyGoose is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Chicago - but it would be better to get a hold of my with yahoo or my gmail
Posts: 1,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassylilthang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pualcr2112 View Post
I wish everyone was bi be a much better world
yes it would!
If only all the girlfriends and wives of the world would only encourage their men to suck a cock
__________________
Kink Test Score = 713 Wanna compare answers? Oh, I just made my Sex Map, too

Recently married male, but still dirty as hell

*Remember folks, my avatar is erotica, just not art! Zeus was a dirty bird, sometimes literally. And yes it's a swan and not a goose. Bear with me people
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2010, 10:46 PM   #127
BiInMyMind
Really Experienced
 
BiInMyMind is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyGoose View Post
If only all the girlfriends and wives of the world would only encourage their men to suck a cock
Probably the only way I would really ever go through with it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2010, 11:58 AM   #128
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru
 
sassylilthang is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade_rocknut View Post
No doubt, it would be a heckuva lot less confusing! * wait a minute, I'm not either* but still.....
yeah....labels suck. But for some reason society feels a need to put a neat little label and a bow and wrap eveything up all neat and tidy. So silly....

you are blade_rocknut......lol, what other label do you need? You have fabulous shoes, that is all that is ever needed. And maybe a cute purse.....
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2010, 09:37 PM   #129
blade_rocknut
I is what I is.
 
blade_rocknut's Avatar
 
blade_rocknut is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Flor'da
Posts: 21,668
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassylilthang View Post
yeah....labels suck. But for some reason society feels a need to put a neat little label and a bow and wrap eveything up all neat and tidy. So silly....

you are blade_rocknut......lol, what other label do you need? You have fabulous shoes, that is all that is ever needed. And maybe a cute purse.....
Y'know what- no purse, bag, etc...never got that far ( don't really need one I s'pose when ya stay at home to play) I just ordered a pair of shoes though Maybe they'll be making an appearance soon....
__________________
Hey, Yall......I has a thread now! C'mon over... http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=752420



This sig is dedicated to the members of westboro Baptist Church


See ya in Hell, Fuckers!


If You Don't Love The Lord, You're Fuckin' Fucked!

Hit it, Hank....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIlCrhj7mpM

That was crude....ain't there nothin' sacred?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsCWp_MqP-s
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2010, 10:07 PM   #130
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru
 
sassylilthang is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade_rocknut View Post
Y'know what- no purse, bag, etc...never got that far ( don't really need one I s'pose when ya stay at home to play) I just ordered a pair of shoes though Maybe they'll be making an appearance soon....

I am more of a purse girl.....that is why I mentioned purses. I am not into shoes, but I do appreciate a cute pair
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2010, 09:07 AM   #131
KaeyMee
Really Experienced
 
KaeyMee is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 114
Wink Women with a bias for bi

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterspryte View Post
I know there have to be more ladies out there that find bi guys so totally hot and sexy....pm me and let me know your thoughts....

Oh, and guys - feel free also to let me know what you think of a woman who thinks it's hot
I am only just beginning to appreciate I like bi guys. Married one who didn't even know he was one.

In reflection I obviously always did like bi guys. I used to love dressing my boyfriend in my bras.

I'm not into the defining category of bi though. I like to just think it's about not ruling anything out. A bias in not being biased.
__________________
"If I reprehend any thing in this world, it is the use of my oracular tongue, and a nice derangement of epitaphs!" Mrs. Malaprop, The Rivals
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2010, 10:56 AM   #132
pualcr2112
Literotica Guru
 
pualcr2112 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: US
Posts: 806
I wish there were more women out there like all of you. you ladies are amazing
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2010, 07:53 PM   #133
amylin456
Literotica Guru
 
amylin456's Avatar
 
amylin456 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaeyMee View Post
I am only just beginning to appreciate I like bi guys. Married one who didn't even know he was one.

In reflection I obviously always did like bi guys. I used to love dressing my boyfriend in my bras.

I'm not into the defining category of bi though. I like to just think it's about not ruling anything out. A bias in not being biased.
I don't think there should be any 'categories' just being oneself and following your likes perhaps avoiding ( but not being judgmental) your dislikes..
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2010, 07:57 PM   #134
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru
 
sassylilthang is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by amylin456 View Post
I don't think there should be any 'categories' just being oneself and following your likes perhaps avoiding ( but not being judgmental) your dislikes..
I agree.....

THis is like when you fill out a questionaire, and it says marital status....a bf would get mad when I said I was single. Well techinically, since I had to pick one....and there wasn't one that said "dating *@#%" , it was the one that described me best.

Labels are meant for clothing!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2010, 10:24 PM   #135
amylin456
Literotica Guru
 
amylin456's Avatar
 
amylin456 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8,943
well said, wish I knew a woman like you .......
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2010, 11:54 PM   #136
redsox75
Really Experienced
 
redsox75's Avatar
 
redsox75 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: MA/NH
Posts: 244
Thank You!

As a closeted bi-male I would love to find a woman who really understood me and would like to share in this aspect of my sexuality. I am married and have tried to bring it up to my wife but she shuns the idea. I have tried to be open with other woman in my life but again they seem put off by the subject. I have never been with another man while a woman was present but it is something I am always craving. There is nothing I want more than to have a woman watch me as I give another man oral pleasure. I am very closeted, I have dressed for my own please and I have been with other men orally. But it does make me feel better knowing that there are woman who are both interested and turned on by men who enjoy being with other men.
__________________
When I think of something clever to put in her I will...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2010, 12:45 AM   #137
deckerd11
Really Experienced
 
deckerd11 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: MD DC area
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox75 View Post
As a closeted bi-male I would love to find a woman who really understood me and would like to share in this aspect of my sexuality. I am married and have tried to bring it up to my wife but she shuns the idea. I have tried to be open with other woman in my life but again they seem put off by the subject. I have never been with another man while a woman was present but it is something I am always craving. There is nothing I want more than to have a woman watch me as I give another man oral pleasure. I am very closeted, I have dressed for my own please and I have been with other men orally. But it does make me feel better knowing that there are woman who are both interested and turned on by men who enjoy being with other men.
what he said....
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2010, 08:12 AM   #138
KaeyMee
Really Experienced
 
KaeyMee is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox75 View Post
As a closeted bi-male I would love to find a woman who really understood me and would like to share in this aspect of my sexuality. I am married and have tried to bring it up to my wife but she shuns the idea. I have tried to be open with other woman in my life but again they seem put off by the subject. I have never been with another man while a woman was present but it is something I am always craving. There is nothing I want more than to have a woman watch me as I give another man oral pleasure. I am very closeted, I have dressed for my own please and I have been with other men orally. But it does make me feel better knowing that there are woman who are both interested and turned on by men who enjoy being with other men.
Not sure how relevant it is to this thread, but I think the defining moment when I completely accepted my husbands lean was when I started accepting who I am. 20 years of suppressing BDSM tendencies was a dumb-arse thing to do anyway, and getting out of that conformist 'nilla mindset did me a world of good.

Another key point is that I no longer felt the pressure (imaginary I know) I had to be "someone" for him. Very importantly I eventually realised that he was still the same person I fell in love with over 15 years ago. He still held the same principles and motivations aided by him no longer having to hide this (he hid it very badly, it is of no surprise at all to friends and family). He just didn't need me in a physical sexual way.

The most important thing for me is realising it wasn't a slight on me. I'm a very sexual person and had trouble not taking it personally when I thought I wasn't enough for him.

I think sexual tendencies are a bit like religion. You've got to be careful not to ram it down other peoples throats, but there are a few of us who do like it rammed down are throats.

More to the point of this thread though, the thought of watching two men satisfy one another is a beautiful image.
__________________
"If I reprehend any thing in this world, it is the use of my oracular tongue, and a nice derangement of epitaphs!" Mrs. Malaprop, The Rivals
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2010, 10:30 AM   #139
waterspryte
Literotica Guru
 
waterspryte's Avatar
 
waterspryte is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Floating in the sea of desire
Posts: 1,425
I am so glad that there are others out there like me...I absolutely turned on by bi - guys now maybe it's because I have bi tendancies myself. But I don't like to openly admit being bi - then some people expect me to have sex or want to have sex with any female...I have to agree with others - labels are not always appropriate for everyone....Feel free to pm me or yahoo im me to chat
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2010, 01:20 PM   #140
realcitykid
Charmingly Depraved
 
realcitykid's Avatar
 
realcitykid is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In the land where the bong tree grows
Posts: 3,772
Hello ladies

I'm a man who defines himself as somewhere between bi and hetero-flexible. I'm primarily into women, but I've been with men, and I've done MMF, and loved it. I often chat and play with men online, particularly when the mood for cock just grabs me. I love creampies, and have had the pleasure of feasting on a mixed creampie (mine and another man's) on occasion.

And I love to chat with women who find bi men hot. If any of you would like to chat, play or whatever on YIM, AIM or MSN, just PM me.
__________________
"Do not resist temptation. It may not come your way again."

- Oscar Wilde
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2010, 01:25 PM   #141
waterspryte
Literotica Guru
 
waterspryte's Avatar
 
waterspryte is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Floating in the sea of desire
Posts: 1,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by realcitykid View Post
I'm a man who defines himself as somewhere between bi and hetero-flexible. I'm primarily into women, but I've been with men, and I've done MMF, and loved it. I often chat and play with men online, particularly when the mood for cock just grabs me. I love creampies, and have had the pleasure of feasting on a mixed creampie (mine and another man's) on occasion.

And I love to chat with women who find bi men hot. If any of you would like to chat, play or whatever on YIM, AIM or MSN, just PM me.
I love the way you "define" yourself....
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2010, 01:58 PM   #142
realcitykid
Charmingly Depraved
 
realcitykid's Avatar
 
realcitykid is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In the land where the bong tree grows
Posts: 3,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterspryte View Post
I love the way you "define" yourself....
Thank you. Would you believe I grew up in a totally homophobic, religiously conservative world? If you had told me, say at age 18, that I would one day be into jacking off with other men, and even having sex with them, I would have never believed you. So, keep me in mind when you meet a homophobe. There's hope for him!
__________________
"Do not resist temptation. It may not come your way again."

- Oscar Wilde
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2010, 02:32 PM   #143
waterspryte
Literotica Guru
 
waterspryte's Avatar
 
waterspryte is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Floating in the sea of desire
Posts: 1,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by realcitykid View Post
Thank you. Would you believe I grew up in a totally homophobic, religiously conservative world? If you had told me, say at age 18, that I would one day be into jacking off with other men, and even having sex with them, I would have never believed you. So, keep me in mind when you meet a homophobe. There's hope for him!
Well given I grew up in a homophobic world as well where even masturbation was considered deviant behaviour I can totally understand your surprise at realizing what is simply your true nature. And must say I'd love to chat with you sometime....
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2010, 05:02 AM   #144
TriSexM
Experienced
 
TriSexM is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 84
I'm of the mind that everyone's at least a lil bit bi - what a world it would be if everyone felt comfortable with it. Now that's what I call a party !

Bi guy here, loving all these comments from you gorgeous ladies. I've recently begun photographing my bi adventures....MSN me if you'd like to see
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2010, 09:32 AM   #145
waterspryte
Literotica Guru
 
waterspryte's Avatar
 
waterspryte is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Floating in the sea of desire
Posts: 1,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriSexM View Post
I'm of the mind that everyone's at least a lil bit bi - what a world it would be if everyone felt comfortable with it. Now that's what I call a party !

Bi guy here, loving all these comments from you gorgeous ladies. I've recently begun photographing my bi adventures....MSN me if you'd like to see
I agree world would be very interesting if we were not censured by others' opinions of our bi-sexuality...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2010, 03:21 PM   #146
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru
 
sassylilthang is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriSexM View Post
I'm of the mind that everyone's at least a lil bit bi - what a world it would be if everyone felt comfortable with it. Now that's what I call a party !

Bi guy here, loving all these comments from you gorgeous ladies. I've recently begun photographing my bi adventures....MSN me if you'd like to see
I don't have MSN.....damn. lol, but I would love to get my hands on those pics!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2010, 05:36 PM   #147
deckerd11
Really Experienced
 
deckerd11 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: MD DC area
Posts: 133
One of my fave fantasies? A dom women directing her husband and I!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2010, 06:50 PM   #148
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru
 
sassylilthang is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by amylin456 View Post
well said, wish I knew a woman like you .......
*blush* thanks
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2010, 08:06 PM   #149
amylin456
Literotica Guru
 
amylin456's Avatar
 
amylin456 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8,943
no need to blush.. I meant it.. I think it would be very erotic........... and fun
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2010, 12:51 AM   #150
YoungMNGuy
Really Really Experienced
 
YoungMNGuy's Avatar
 
YoungMNGuy is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: MN
Posts: 328
Any of these women in Minnesota?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:00 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.