Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 11-11-2010, 05:53 PM   #101
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade_rocknut View Post
Sure. Cool thing about here; anonymity lets people express what they'd otherwise be afraid to. " what would people think / say "

The only real life person who I'm honest with is my wife.
Great point.....I have expressed certain fantasies or desires to others and gotten shut down. So I do not do it as readily theses days as I used to. But there are 1 or 2 people I feel comfortable telling close to everything to.

Your wife is lucky she has an honest open man in her life.

Old 11-11-2010, 05:58 PM   #102
straponqueenuk
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassylilthang View Post
Great point.....I have expressed certain fantasies or desires to others and gotten shut down. So I do not do it as readily theses days as I used to. But there are 1 or 2 people I feel comfortable telling close to everything to.

That's all it needs, though. If you find someone you can share all your fun, kinky secret fantasies with, the rest of the world doesn't need to know, it's none of their business really!

Old 11-11-2010, 05:59 PM   #103
vidmin
Literotica Guru

Quote:

You can tell me anything, only I and the rest of lit will know, I promise

Old 11-11-2010, 06:02 PM   #104
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidmin View Post
You can tell me anything, only I and the rest of lit will know, I promise
lol....thanks....I will keep that in mind. As long as only all of lit knows, its cool.

Old 11-11-2010, 06:05 PM   #105
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by straponqueenuk View Post
That's all it needs, though. If you find someone you can share all your fun, kinky secret fantasies with, the rest of the world doesn't need to know, it's none of their business really!
Well, I hope to find a partner I can share those things with. It is cool to have others to talk to. But I have seen relationships where that doesn't work.....and just hope I don't end up in one of them.

ANd you are right the whole world doesn't need to know. I kind of like the idea of being 1 half of a kinky couple. If I get lucky enough to find my partner in crime.

Old 11-11-2010, 06:17 PM   #106
EllaLaJefa
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Briggs View Post
LOVE IT! You girls are the best

Would love to hear what women like about it.

Is it the kinkiness of it?
The control?
The overload of cock?

Something else...
I personally love this! My hubby is straight as the come but often he will appreciate a beautiful, hard cock..that is as far as it goes..

For me it is the taboo, the control, the overload of cock, muscles, both being male and having the same desire, need...I love to see two beautiful hard men kissing...

Though I am not into seeing men dressed as women...some of the stories that i enjoy on lit are ones of very straight men having first time sex with another man.

ďI do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I donít mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I donít mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.Ē ~ Anais Nin

Look for chapters to my story "Accidental Arousal". You just might like it!
"However, if you're irritated by storytelling cluttering up your smut, this will not be your bucket of beer." ~ SWinters

My sexy SHOE thread! Go take a peek!
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=738473

Old 11-11-2010, 06:22 PM   #107
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaLaJefa View Post
I personally love this! My hubby is straight as the come but often he will appreciate a beautiful, hard cock..that is as far as it goes..

For me it is the taboo, the control, the overload of cock, muscles, both being male and having the same desire, need...I love to see two beautiful hard men kissing...

Though I am not into seeing men dressed as women...some of the stories that i enjoy on lit are ones of very straight men having first time sex with another man.
I am the same.....

so I won't repeat what you said. But those stories......my fave as well. They keep me happy at night when I am lonely. Very very happy!

Old 11-11-2010, 06:27 PM   #108
straponqueenuk
Experienced

Quote:
Well, I hope to find a partner I can share those things with. It is cool to have others to talk to. But I have seen relationships where that doesn't work.....and just hope I don't end up in one of them.

ANd you are right the whole world doesn't need to know. I kind of like the idea of being 1 half of a kinky couple. If I get lucky enough to find my partner in crime.
Yeah, it is really the best to have a guy who can share all your fantasies. Like you say, as far as my work colleagues, neighbours etc. know I'm a perfectly respectable girl. Of course, my husband knows differently!

Still, just because you haven't found him yet, doesn't mean you can't have plenty of fun looking.

Old 11-11-2010, 06:55 PM   #109
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by straponqueenuk View Post
Yeah, it is really the best to have a guy who can share all your fantasies. Like you say, as far as my work colleagues, neighbours etc. know I'm a perfectly respectable girl. Of course, my husband knows differently!

Still, just because you haven't found him yet, doesn't mean you can't have plenty of fun looking.
I am definitely trying to have as much fun as possible! Crossed the ffm off my list a few months ago. It was fabulous!

Old 11-11-2010, 06:58 PM   #110
Player4
Really Experienced

mmm sounds interesting sassyxx

Old 11-11-2010, 07:54 PM   #111
slimsexi
Literotica Guru

i've dabbled in this fantasy, of me being one of the m's anyone want to act it out with me? am game for all.

Old 11-11-2010, 08:28 PM   #112
azdesert73
Experienced

You're going to heaven...you must be an angel If it weren't for women like yourself us bi men would be in much pain.

Quote:
Are women that are bi male friendly.....or even encourage there man to be with other men that rare? Or is it assumed we are rare?

Personally, I find guy on guy very hot.....it is a big fantasy to have a mmf 3some with some hot bi action for me to watch. I have felt that way for a long time. lol, I guess at times I have assumed I am normal....and at times weird. I have talked to several bi men, and love hearing about there experiences. I would even consider one guy a friend. ANd I am glad to know such open wonderful men!

I would never have a problem dating a bisexual man.....

Old 11-11-2010, 08:47 PM   #113
Savon
Virgin

I actually find it enjoyable to see that there are some woman out there who like Bi men, sometimes i like to keep me and my man separate from my girl though even though they're both normally OK with me dating the other.

sadly though my girl broke up with me

Old 11-11-2010, 09:44 PM   #114
Mmmmmm06
Experienced

Bi-guys

I will admit there was a day when I would have wanted nothing to do with a bi man. Being a bi female it was hypocritical to say the least. But couldn't change how I felt. Somehow over the years I've grown to really like the idea. I don't know for sure "why". Maybe because I get off on 'taboo'. Maybe it's two masculine beings engaged in something so primal. It's beautiful. In a different way from women....not better or worse. I spoke with a friend about it recently who said she could be in the same room with two men together but would have to be otherwise engaged. Not me. I could totally just find a seat and watch. It intrigues me.

Old 11-12-2010, 01:06 PM   #115
EllaLaJefa
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmmmmm06 View Post
I will admit there was a day when I would have wanted nothing to do with a bi man. Being a bi female it was hypocritical to say the least. But couldn't change how I felt. Somehow over the years I've grown to really like the idea. I don't know for sure "why". Maybe because I get off on 'taboo'. Maybe it's two masculine beings engaged in something so primal. It's beautiful. In a different way from women....not better or worse. I spoke with a friend about it recently who said she could be in the same room with two men together but would have to be otherwise engaged. Not me. I could totally just find a seat and watch. It intrigues me.
My feelings exactly..the seat would be veyvery wet after!

ďI do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I donít mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I donít mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.Ē ~ Anais Nin

Look for chapters to my story "Accidental Arousal". You just might like it!
"However, if you're irritated by storytelling cluttering up your smut, this will not be your bucket of beer." ~ SWinters

My sexy SHOE thread! Go take a peek!
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=738473

Old 11-12-2010, 01:08 PM   #116
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesert73 View Post
You're going to heaven...you must be an angel If it weren't for women like yourself us bi men would be in much pain.
ANd I would hate for anyone to be in pain! We can't help the way we are born.....I wish more people understood that. I never ever talk about my bi leanings with friends or family either. While I was blessed with a pretty liberal family, I just don't think they would get it.

Old 11-12-2010, 01:12 PM   #117
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmmmmm06 View Post
. Maybe it's two masculine beings engaged in something so primal. It's beautiful. In a different way from women....not better or worse. I spoke with a friend about it recently who said she could be in the same room with two men together but would have to be otherwise engaged. Not me. I could totally just find a seat and watch. It intrigues me.
My thoughts exactly! I could sit for hours and happily watch. I would not need to take part....unless it was wanted by the men. I find it so highly erotic and sexy. I guess I like the idea of 2 people, no matter the sex having a sexual sensual boundary breakiing experience

Old 11-12-2010, 01:12 PM   #118
raffi_sandoval
Literotica Guru

Last edited by raffi_sandoval : 01-21-2011 at 11:58 PM.

Old 11-12-2010, 01:14 PM   #119
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by raffi_sandoval View Post
agreed.

i do like the idea of a mmf and i enjoy looking at men. but what i have found in real life is that when i express an interest or even curiosity about men with a woman i am dating or even "talkin to" the women get turned off by it. i wonder if some are just totally turned off or if they have never thought about it. either way it seems like i will never find a woman where i live that would be up for it. guess i will just have to live with my fantasies.
I hope you find what you need dear....we ARE out there. I wish I could find a bi man closer to me. I am lucky to have one really cool bi guy I love talking to. ANd a few others as well I have talked to. All so damned far away......

Old 11-12-2010, 01:18 PM   #120
raffi_sandoval
Literotica Guru

Last edited by raffi_sandoval : 01-21-2011 at 11:57 PM.

Old 11-12-2010, 04:05 PM   #121
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by raffi_sandoval View Post
thank you. yes, all the women are so damned far away.

even some women to have a drink with and just talk about it with would be refreshing. ah well. maybe some day. one can hope.
I agree.....

Old 11-13-2010, 01:17 PM   #122
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

What a fantastic thread

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!

Old 11-13-2010, 05:37 PM   #123
pualcr2112
Literotica Guru

I wish everyone was bi be a much better world

Old 11-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #124
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by pualcr2112 View Post
I wish everyone was bi be a much better world
yes it would!

Old 11-13-2010, 07:31 PM   #125
blade_rocknut
I is what I is.

No doubt, it would be a heckuva lot less confusing! * wait a minute, I'm not either* but still.....

This sig is dedicated to the members of westboro Baptist Church

See ya in Hell, Fuckers!

If You Don't Love The Lord, You're Fuckin' Fucked!

Hit it, Hank....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIlCrhj7mpM

That was crude....ain't there nothin' sacred?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsCWp_MqP-s