Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 09-09-2014, 07:02 PM   #1
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru
 
Queen_Vicki is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: on cloud nine
Posts: 634
For all the late life bisexuals here, come in here please.

This question is for both genders. If you come out as bisexual later on in life to your straight partner, and you just discovered your sexual feelings,& desires for the same sex is too strong, and you know damn well that your straight spouse cannot full-fill those desires to make you truly happy, then why stay married to that straight person? And please don't say love, cause love ain't got shit to do with this topic at hand.I want to hear clear cut honest answers.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2014, 01:49 AM   #2
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Shaken, not stirred
Posts: 39,430
Ah, jeeze Queenie.. Life lessons. How long will it take to learn them?

it's possible that some assholes glom onto 'but I'm bisexual!" as an excuse to be a narcissistic manipulative shitweasel. Narcissists break all the rules of human being-hood, using any material they have at hand.

On the other hand, some assholes are perfectly capable of glomming onto 'but you're bisexual!' as the reason their manipulative shitweaselry has stopped being effective.

I make no speculation about your own situation, but you have not been able to let go of this obsession for how long now? Years! Yes, you've gotten better, but you're still rageposting every few months.

Trust me; It is absolutely possible to be bisexual, to have an open relationship, and keep that relationship loving and primary. it's work, don't get me wrong. But monogamy requires work too.

Thousands of bisexuals agree;
Bisexual means attracted to two sexes. That's why we call it "BI'sexual. Like yanno... BIcycles have two wheels? Bifocals have two sets of lenses?

He said he loved you? Maybe he really did. Maybe he was lying. But that would be about him, not any other bi guy.
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2014, 05:30 AM   #3
pcarp
Really Experienced
 
pcarp's Avatar
 
pcarp is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 284
Stella, you are too kind. After my last contact with Queenie I concluded that the poor guy probably decided that he would rather suck cock than tolerate her any longer.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2014, 09:20 AM   #4
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru
 
Queen_Vicki is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: on cloud nine
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarp View Post
Stella, you are too kind. After my last contact with Queenie I concluded that the poor guy probably decided that he would rather suck cock than tolerate her any longer.
I don't date bisexual men dipshit.They're gross. I ask cause guess what,shitstain? I am bisexual too. I wanted input from both genders. Now I know cock is way more powerful than vagina, but if allegedly my last guy cheated on me with a man, then that makes HIM the asshole, NOT ME. Why is being cheated on, so humorous to you guys? Why is lying so humorous to you guys? I know I am a bitch, but what you said does not reflect on me,but on people like yourself.

Last edited by Queen_Vicki : 09-10-2014 at 09:24 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2014, 09:23 AM   #5
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru
 
Queen_Vicki is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: on cloud nine
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
Ah, jeeze Queenie.. Life lessons. How long will it take to learn them?

it's possible that some assholes glom onto 'but I'm bisexual!" as an excuse to be a narcissistic manipulative shitweasel. Narcissists break all the rules of human being-hood, using any material they have at hand.

On the other hand, some assholes are perfectly capable of glomming onto 'but you're bisexual!' as the reason their manipulative shitweaselry has stopped being effective.

I make no speculation about your own situation, but you have not been able to let go of this obsession for how long now? Years! Yes, you've gotten better, but you're still rageposting every few months.

Trust me; It is absolutely possible to be bisexual, to have an open relationship, and keep that relationship loving and primary. it's work, don't get me wrong. But monogamy requires work too.

Thousands of bisexuals agree;
Bisexual means attracted to two sexes. That's why we call it "BI'sexual. Like yanno... BIcycles have two wheels? Bifocals have two sets of lenses?

He said he loved you? Maybe he really did. Maybe he was lying. But that would be about him, not any other bi guy.
Oh no this is not about me. I don't date bi men. I asked this question cause I wanted to hear from both genders,since I am bisexual myself,but prefer men. And the guy I am with is straight like a 100% straight.

So can you read the OP again, and give input?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2014, 07:25 PM   #6
pcarp
Really Experienced
 
pcarp's Avatar
 
pcarp is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vicki View Post
my last guy cheated on me with a man, then that makes HIM the asshole, NOT ME. Why is being cheated on, so humorous to you guys?
Yeah, he may be an asshole, but that makes you a loser. And being cheated on isn't near as humorous as poking the troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vicki
And the guy I am with is straight like a 100% straight.
And that is what your last boyfriend told you too, until he left you for a guy.

I may be bisexual but I prefer women. I can't imagine how nasty your crotch has to be to actually turn your last boyfriend gay.

What other lame, nasty name will you call me now Queenie? Surely you can get more ghetto than "shitstain", can't you? Why is it when challenged you simply revert back to your true colors? Are you gonna resort to racist names like last time? This is gonna get fun again. Come on sugar, show us what a lady you are.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2014, 07:47 PM   #7
PleasePeesMe
Literotica Guru
 
PleasePeesMe's Avatar
 
PleasePeesMe is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 2,309
The only thing to do

is put QV on your ignore list.
__________________
Boldness, be my friend.
Shakespeare.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2014, 08:09 PM   #8
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru
 
Queen_Vicki is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: on cloud nine
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarp View Post
Yeah, he may be an asshole, but that makes you a loser. And being cheated on isn't near as humorous as poking the troll.

And that is what your last boyfriend told you too, until he left you for a guy.

I may be bisexual but I prefer women. I can't imagine how nasty your crotch has to be to actually turn your last boyfriend gay.

What other lame, nasty name will you call me now Queenie? Surely you can get more ghetto than "shitstain", can't you? Why is it when challenged you simply revert back to your true colors? Are you gonna resort to racist names like last time? This is gonna get fun again. Come on sugar, show us what a lady you are.
So,I am a looser because an imaginary bisexual man leaving me for another dude?*ROLLS EYES*

And know nothing about my pussy,you perverted ass dog. Drop dead, you silly ass monkey twat.

And making shit up about my life,is not challenging,sweetpea. I have given the play by play on my life here many times.Whatever tactic you are pulling will not work. I don't why is amuses you, to make claims of an imaginary man leaving for another man, when that shit really don't senses, especially when there are a shit ton of pussy walking around.But whatever think what you want.

Last edited by Queen_Vicki : 09-10-2014 at 08:14 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2014, 08:10 PM   #9
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru
 
Queen_Vicki is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: on cloud nine
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePeesMe View Post
is put QV on your ignore list.
People can't do that, for whatever odd reason.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2014, 08:40 PM   #10
Arlan
Really Experienced
 
Arlan's Avatar
 
Arlan is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Neptune
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vicki View Post
This question is for both genders. If you come out as bisexual later on in life to your straight partner, and you just discovered your sexual feelings,& desires for the same sex is too strong, and you know damn well that your straight spouse cannot full-fill those desires to make you truly happy, then why stay married to that straight person? And please don't say love, cause love ain't got shit to do with this topic at hand.I want to hear clear cut honest answers.
I bet a lot of married guys wouldn't object to their wives having sex with women - a lot of men find that sort of thing a turn-on, even if they don't get to watch. Or so I've been told.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2014, 08:42 PM   #11
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru
 
Queen_Vicki is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: on cloud nine
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlan View Post
I bet a lot of married guys wouldn't object to their wives having sex with women - a lot of men find that sort of thing a turn-on, even if they don't get to watch. Or so I've been told.
For some it is, but at the end of the day most men are selfish jerks, and most men tend to date bisexual women for HIS PLEASURE ONLY! They be thinking he will get lucky enough, and she will bring girls home so he can fuck them.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2014, 09:30 PM   #12
Arlan
Really Experienced
 
Arlan's Avatar
 
Arlan is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Neptune
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vicki View Post
For some it is, but at the end of the day most men are selfish jerks, and most men tend to date bisexual women for HIS PLEASURE ONLY! They be thinking he will get lucky enough, and she will bring girls home so he can fuck them.
I'll disagree about most men being jerks, but I acknowledge that there are obnoxious straight guys who objectify bisexual women and see them as 3-somes waiting to happen, and won't stop obsessing and being pushy.

In this hypothetical situation, though, the guy married a straight woman, as far as he knew. There's no reason to assume that the husband is one of those obnoxious guys who would drive her bonkers. So I still say this story might have a happy ending for everyone.

(And it could work out the same for a bisexual guy and his wife, too. I know you're not one of them, but as you might recall, there's quite a long thread in this forum for women who think bi guys are hot.)
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2014, 11:05 PM   #13
pcarp
Really Experienced
 
pcarp's Avatar
 
pcarp is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vicki View Post
So,I am a looser because an imaginary bisexual man leaving me for another dude?*ROLLS EYES*

And know nothing about my pussy,you perverted ass dog. Drop dead, you silly ass monkey twat.

And making shit up about my life,is not challenging,sweetpea. I have given the play by play on my life here many times.Whatever tactic you are pulling will not work. I don't why is amuses you, to make claims of an imaginary man leaving for another man, when that shit really don't senses, especially when there are a shit ton of pussy walking around.But whatever think what you want.
What ghetto school did you attend? You can't spell or formulate a proper sentence. What is a perverted ass dog? And wow, "monkey twat". That is good. Did you learn that from a 5 year old? That is why the jails are full of people like you. Too stupid to do anything other than whine and collect food stamps.
BTW: I said you were a "loser". What is a "looser"? I spelled it for you so you wouldn't have to look it up and you still can't get it right. What is it about your type that makes you so illiterate? Are you all too stupid to learn or is it just you?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2014, 12:15 AM   #14
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru
 
Queen_Vicki is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: on cloud nine
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarp View Post
What ghetto school did you attend? You can't spell or formulate a proper sentence. What is a perverted ass dog? And wow, "monkey twat". That is good. Did you learn that from a 5 year old? That is why the jails are full of people like you. Too stupid to do anything other than whine and collect food stamps.
BTW: I said you were a "loser". What is a "looser"? I spelled it for you so you wouldn't have to look it up and you still can't get it right. What is it about your type that makes you so illiterate? Are you all too stupid to learn or is it just you?
WOW! so not only are you stupid, but you are a racist little roach too? Look sewer rat,whatever beef you have with me, is really some petty dumb shit.And for you, to go on your racist banter(like all white people do, I am not surprised) because I asked a simple question, is some petty bitch ass pussified shit.Stop acting like a petty trailer park simpleton, and start acting like a damn man.

And besides, who the fuck are? I have not even encountered you until today monkey cunt, and you are already acting I spit in your coffee? Don't you have better things to do, then getting pissed off at some stranger over simple shit?Like don't you need to crawl out your moms basement for once,& take out the trash? Or maybe go fuck your retard inbred sister for a while? The choice is yours, swine vomit.

Last edited by Queen_Vicki : 09-11-2014 at 12:23 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2014, 12:44 AM   #15
CandiCame
Rocket Grunt
 
CandiCame's Avatar
 
CandiCame is online now
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ky
Posts: 17,469
I just had to see this thread for myself.
__________________
''i'm a bi dude!!! take me up the arse while i stick my tongue inside dolf!!!1''

My stories

Unfortunately, I don't want to cyber right now. I'm bogged down with irl relationships.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2014, 02:38 AM   #16
priapusone
Literotica Guru
 
priapusone is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: gulf coast
Posts: 2,090
For all the late

oh heck, lol!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2014, 05:42 AM   #17
geronimo_appleby
Pope Ben - Ret'd
 
geronimo_appleby's Avatar
 
geronimo_appleby is offline
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 75,566
because of a sense of commitment; children; economic necessity; love (even though i'm not meant to mention it); maturity...
__________________
Most recent submission: The Teaser (Erotic Couplings)



At Amazon as: Ben E. Dorm
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2014, 05:59 AM   #18
pcarp
Really Experienced
 
pcarp's Avatar
 
pcarp is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vicki View Post
WOW! so not only are you stupid, but you are a racist little roach too? Go look at your old posts Queen Icki and see who the racist is. The moderators allow you to spew your racist nasty venom so I will play the game your way.Look sewer rat,whatever beef you have with me, is really some petty dumb shit.My beef with you? What about your beef with bisexual men? Or actually the one that cheated on you. Get over it already. And for you, to go on your racist banter(like all white people do, I am not surprised) because I asked a simple question, is some petty bitch ass pussified shit.Stop acting like a petty trailer park simpleton, and start acting like a damn man. And when will you quit acting like some rejected nasty black cunt? Your whiny tirade was old the last time you went on it.

And besides, who the fuck are?"who the fuck are?" Yup, that is a good sentence. Learn to speak you stupid black whore. I have not even encountered you until today Not only stupid but forgetful too.monkey cunt, and you are already acting I spit in your coffee? Don't you have better things to do, then getting pissed off at some stranger over simple shit?Like don't you need to crawl out your moms basement for once,& take out the trash? Or maybe go fuck your retard inbred sister for a while? The choice is yours, swine vomit.
Plain enough? You are the stereotypical ghetto whore. Illiterate and trashy. Is this an annual thing? Do you start missing the guy that cheated on you and decide to come in here and bash bisexual men? At least I have a family, you ignorant bitch. Your dad was probably just whatever drug dealer your mom was fucking in order to pay for her habit or the guy she fucked to make $10 to buy her dope...and you are the result. Go find a "john" that will pay you $5 for a blowjob. Maybe that will shut you up for a while.

Damn, this is fun Let's poke the troll. You are too easy (well, what do I expect for a cheap whore.)

Last edited by pcarp : 09-11-2014 at 06:02 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2014, 09:39 AM   #19
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru
 
Queen_Vicki is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: on cloud nine
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarp View Post
Plain enough? You are the stereotypical ghetto whore. Illiterate and trashy. Is this an annual thing? Do you start missing the guy that cheated on you and decide to come in here and bash bisexual men? At least I have a family, you ignorant bitch. Your dad was probably just whatever drug dealer your mom was fucking in order to pay for her habit or the guy she fucked to make $10 to buy her dope...and you are the result. Go find a "john" that will pay you $5 for a blowjob. Maybe that will shut you up for a while.

Damn, this is fun Let's poke the troll. You are too easy (well, what do I expect for a cheap whore.)
Honey, if I were you, I would not admit that I have a family on here, cause if you do, then you are a poor excuse of a father, brother,son,or husband.You are weak ass bitch, who start fights over the internet over petty dumb shit, you stupid waste of sour donkey sperm.But I would not expect anything less for a woman who doesn't have enough brain cells to swallow that fateful night when she decided to open up her legs to the towns homeless population, and we ended up with you.Please tell your two cent flop ass whore of a mother to end her life,and then end yours for producing such a weak ass annoying gnat of a man.

And honey, you need to go back to school,& brush up on your reading skills cause nowhere in my post did I bash bisexual men.

Last edited by Queen_Vicki : 09-11-2014 at 09:48 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2014, 09:47 AM   #20
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru
 
Queen_Vicki is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: on cloud nine
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarp View Post
Plain enough? You are the stereotypical ghetto whore. Illiterate and trashy. Is this an annual thing? Do you start missing the guy that cheated on you and decide to come in here and bash bisexual men? At least I have a family, you ignorant bitch. Your dad was probably just whatever drug dealer your mom was fucking in order to pay for her habit or the guy she fucked to make $10 to buy her dope...and you are the result. Go find a "john" that will pay you $5 for a blowjob. Maybe that will shut you up for a while.

Damn, this is fun Let's poke the troll. You are too easy (well, what do I expect for a cheap whore.)
And,cumbuckett, I am sorry that the people on this forum are not relevant enough to stay on my mind.So yeah of course, I am not going remember people on this forum because I don't spend my waking days thinking about strangers. But I see you do, animal scat.Look, maybe I promise you, if you ask your mother to let you out of your cage,& out of the basement for once, so you can finally get some fresh air, you would not be harboring so much anger for whatever I allegedly did to you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2014, 09:50 AM   #21
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru
 
Queen_Vicki is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: on cloud nine
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo_appleby View Post
because of a sense of commitment; children; economic necessity; love (even though i'm not meant to mention it); maturity...
But are they happy, though? Are you guys fully satisfied with that one straight partner?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2014, 10:07 AM   #22
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru
 
Queen_Vicki is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: on cloud nine
Posts: 634
Although I may not be on here much, but for that CAC'S racist banter, I had to report him,& starting a fight with me(which is odd cause I seriously have no idea who he is,& never encountered this man before today). Hopefully that mods will do something to that asshole.SMDH!

Anyways, before that dimwitted hog shit inbred roach looking rat motherfucker( and trust me,that name fits perfectly for him,because he so damn hideous he has no other choice but to fuck his own mom,cause no woman with sense wants to be with him) rudely entered my thread started his sissified ass whining, I actually enjoyed what a few ladies had to say.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2014, 10:12 AM   #23
Etoile
Moderator
 
Etoile's Avatar
 
Etoile is offline
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 16,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vicki View Post
Although I may not be on here much, but for that CAC'S racist banter, I had to report him,& starting a fight with me(which is odd cause I seriously have no idea who he is,& never encountered this man before today). Hopefully that mods will do something to that asshole.SMDH!
Mod here. Got your report.

From the forum rules:
Quote:
Anything else goes. You may post whatever you like. Consequently, so can everyone else. The administrators here don't believe they are anyone's parents nor are they anyone's Jiminy Cricket. It's not their responsibility to make sure that everyone on the site uses free speech responsibly. It's up to individual users to be responsible for themselves. For those who are not, the programmers at Jelsoft have added an ignore function for your convenience. Just go here and add the user you don't want to deal with anymore.
__________________
This is LIT-erotica where the size of your polysyllable matters. --VelvetDarkness
Come to think of it she's kinda like Mary Poppins. Practically perfect in every way. --graceanne
Etoile you are all kinds of the best --Lord_Steve
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2014, 10:15 AM   #24
klippert
Pleasant Provocateur
 
klippert's Avatar
 
klippert is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Mich - Go Blue
Posts: 10,048
Because....I'm not a hyper'sex'd deviant...willing to fuck up my life for cock...or take that chance or fuckin'roulette and come up with a positive HIV. I'd rather enjoy my desire for the male sex WITH my wife. The only thing my wife doesn't have is a cock that shoots cum. Which can be remedied with a strap-on, less the cum shot. On the other hand she enjoys anal, is a great cock sucker.

that's why
__________________
An Armed man is a citizen. A disarmed man lives in Kalafornia, Chicago, New York, Colorado....

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2621368

I luv watching amateur housewives
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/iY4lbc0RoQ38eSo
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/86W6tXBbTQZ9w2K
http://amateurblogs.eroprofile.com/f...es/2013/41030/
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/1479124
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/F1QGiYYkNgUEAAd
http://www.xhamster.com/movies/13092...made_game.html
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2219423
My favoirte G/G vids...(so far)
http://www.xvideos.com/video979068/d...e_st._michaels
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/LdMWNsTXRphh3ZW
http://xhamster.com/movies/567475/in..._lesbians.html
MFM
http://www.bravotube.net/videos/sexy.../?promoid=1259
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2014, 11:05 AM   #25
CandiCame
Rocket Grunt
 
CandiCame's Avatar
 
CandiCame is online now
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ky
Posts: 17,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vicki View Post
Honey, if I were you, I would not admit that I have a family on here, cause if you do, then you are a poor excuse of a father, brother,son,or husband.You are weak ass bitch, who start fights over the internet over petty dumb shit, you stupid waste of sour donkey sperm.But I would not expect anything less for a woman who doesn't have enough brain cells to swallow that fateful night when she decided to open up her legs to the towns homeless population, and we ended up with you.Please tell your two cent flop ass whore of a mother to end her life,and then end yours for producing such a weak ass annoying gnat of a man.

And honey, you need to go back to school,& brush up on your reading skills cause nowhere in my post did I bash bisexual men.
How long ago did this happen? The way that you were talking I thought you had just broken up.
__________________
''i'm a bi dude!!! take me up the arse while i stick my tongue inside dolf!!!1''

My stories

Unfortunately, I don't want to cyber right now. I'm bogged down with irl relationships.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:30 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.