The Underworld

princesssexci

Eternal Brat
Joined
May 5, 2008
Posts
28,380
The Underworld
Note: If you are interested in joining, please check out the OOC thread, otherwise please enjoy. If you would like to make a comment please post them on the OOC or pm to that poster. DO NOT POST COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD. Thank you!

“Dianna, you must understand. You cannot shirk your duties! You are a slayer, Dianna. Our families have hailed from a long line of—“

“NO! I don’t want to hear it!” 18 year old Dianna Slater screamed at her mother. Her mother had come home that evening looking very uncharacteristic. She was wearing a pair of black cargo pants and a black t-shirt. Her mother normally got on Dianna’s case because she wore cargo pants. ‘You’re a woman; you need to start looking like one!’ She’d always said.

“Dianna, I’m sorry that I lied to you, I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you sooner but it could not be…” Her mother started but Dianna just wouldn’t let her mother finish her sentence.

“NO! Shut the fuck up, mom!” She screamed, tears falling down her cheeks. She’d found that her father had been a vampire. Luckily practically everything about Dianna had been inherited from her mother, aside from not wanting to be in the sun for too long and when she cut herself, she didn’t mind the taste of blood too much. Her mother had killed her dad due to conflicting sides. He was a killer and kept killing. Why else would a slayer kill a vampire they loved? Three hours later, they found Mary Elizabeth Slater dead with claw marks on her shoulder which made it obvious that a werewolf had done it.


Dianna bolted awake from the dream. It had been a year since her mother had passed, a year since she realized that her mother was right. She couldn’t avoid being who she was. She didn’t want to be a vampire slayer, but she didn’t exactly have a choice now that her mother was killed.

Her alarm clock had awakened her. It was midnight; all the monsters came to play at midnight. She glanced over at her roommate and partner in crime, Tori was asleep on the bed. “Toriii, Toriii…time to wake up! We gotta patrol.” She said, pushing her friend to wake up.

She walked towards the closet and pulled out her weapons, a cross, and a wooden stake which was like a hundred years old. She wondered how it hadn’t broken yet. Giggling to herself, she stuck the stake on the side of her pants so she could pull it out for easy access.

Dianna had been a vampire slayer for about a year now. She hated werewolves due to her mother’s death. At the very least, she didn’t trust them, especially since she couldn’t find the killer. The fucking werewolf had up and disappeared!

“Tori, I’m leaving! Wake your ass up, we gotta go.” Dianna pulled her hair into a pony tail and grabbed her keys, awaiting her friend.
 
Last edited:
Raven
I had been on the wing for a week now, drawn here by an invisible force. A strand of plasma, stretched halfway around the world, along which I had flown. From the cold steppes of Nothern Europe, Through Iceland, Greenland, skirting the frozen Arctic wastes, with one objective, which I knew not.
All I knew for certain is that it was pre-ordained, and that I, Raven had a mission, to be here, and, to survive.

This was what they once called the New World,but that was back in my youth. Centuries have passed since then, and even though I have never been here before, I know that my kind have, on many occasions. Some flourished, and some perished, and now I had been called, to redress the balance.

The night was warm, as I sat in the treetop, on the edge of the forest, this was my environment, and the creatures of the forest would soon know that also, but first, I needed to discover my adversaries.

I could feel them, the smell of their bodies hung in the air like fog, sweet, sickly at times, at other times alluring, leaving the taste of a woman in my mind.

I closed my eyes, and opened my mind, to visualise, to locate, but it was still too soon, so I would wait, as I had always done, sometimes for a century or more.


And when the time came, I, Raven, would be ready.
 
Last edited:
"Ms. Love I rescheduled your 1 o'clock to 3 o'clock as you requested. The IT guys are having a problem with that new virus. The new line of lingerie is rolling out today throughout Northern America and Europe. Also I have your mail and your messages."

Asha looked at her assistant, Joy, while grabbing her mail and glancing at her messages. She had a few calls to return, but three of these, Asha handed those back to Joy. "Call these back and tell them to make an appointment for my next available time frame. That if they leave me a message to call them back one more time I will not do business with them at all."

"Yes, Ms. Love. Also I have your brother on line 1, your sisters on line 2 and 3."

"What do they want? Money?"

"I think Ms. Love that they want to hold a board meeting or have more responsiblity within the company."

"Are you kidding me?!" Asha stopped and looked at her assistant who stood firm against Asha's steely gaze. "The last time I let them have a 'project' they almost bankrupted me." Asha walked into her office with stride and placed the 3 lines into one call. "What do you all want?"

Her 3 half siblings started talking at once. Most people would have told them to stop and talk one at a time. Her siblings and herself have long learned that Asha could keep up with what they were all saying. The jist was they wanted more money and only her dead beat, brain dead brother, wanted more responsiblity with the company. "No, no, and no. Good bye."

Asha hung up on them. They made her life hell and everytime she had to deal with them she had a headache. Supposedly, it was all in her mind and do to her upbringing with them. Her assistant has already placed sparkling water and tylenol on her desktop and gingerly closed her door for privacy. Asha took the pills knowing they weren't going to work, but keeping up the pretense. She stared at her mail and on the top was a white envelope with big thick letters. She knew that handwriting. Ice ran down her spine and she looked around almost as if they would be here watching her. They had never sent a letter to her work before.

With something akin to fear Asha picked up the letter and read.
 
The dream had just turned nice and juicy,the new guy next door was just about to make his move when...she was thumped on. Her head jerking up and her sleepy blue eyes narrowed at her friend. Dropping her head back onto the pillow she groaned. "Damnit, Diana...why couldnt you wake me up after Mr. Dreamy had swept me off my feet."Tori mumbled as she finally rolled from the bed. Her boy shorts and pink tanktop soon replaced with a pair of cargo pants and a hooodie over a plain white tee shirt.

She ran her fingers through her short silver hair quickly after placing her switchblade in her pcket. She didnt carry many weapons her mind and training mostly what she relied on. During the worse fights she hung back,she typicaly went to sense the areas they patroled. She hid a yawn behind her hand as she stopped at the door,looking at Diana. Her eyes narrowed and her brows furrowed. "Same dream again?"Tori asked her friend as she picked up on her agitation.She followed her friend out not expecting an answer she already knew.

Stopping outside of the door while Diana locked it,Tori tilted her head as if listening. The wind had begun to blow slightly and her skin grew goosebumps. "Somethins is in the air tonight."Tori whispered in the soft voice she used most outside of home. She climbed into the passenger side of the car and buckled up,looking out the window as Diana pulled out of the driveway and heading into town.
 
Dianna was already locking the door to the off campus apartment by the time Tori had caught up with her and just like Tori had assumed, Dianna didn't answer her question. Dianna was not much of the touchy feely sort of girl; displaying how she really felt. At least, she wasn't like that when she was in slayer mode.

And surprise, she was in that mode right now.

Dianna looked at Tori, knowing that if Tori had that soft voice that there was most definitely something out there. "What do you think it is?" Dianna said, she hoped to god it was that fucking werewolf that killed her mom. She'd been itching to kick his..or her ass ever since her mothers death.

It was the least Di could do to avenge her mothers death. It was her fault, so she owed her mother that much. Di had changed from the immature 18 year old she had used to be. She took her slaying job seriously, now. It also helped that she had Tori by her side to aid her.

She probably wouldn't have gotten this far, if she hadn't. By now, both girls were already outside, the cold air caressing their hair softly. Di cracked her knuckles, it was a sign that she was ready for whatever came her way that night.
 
David Burn

David was laughing as he locked the gym's back door, before turning to his fellow instructor

"What? You want to tell me that after all that she blew you off?"

Shawn nodded

"I couldn't believe it man, flowers, chocolates, dancing, drinks, romantic walk along the pier and she tells me I'm too much of a good guy"

David chuckled again

"So you meet a nice, sophisticated girl who is into bad boys, they all tend to be like that..."

A shiver ran down David's spine and he looked around the empty parking lot, What on earth was that feeling?

"And then after some time with a bad boy they realized that it was the sweet guy she actually wanted"

Shawn scoffs

"Yeah says the guy that needs to beat the girls off of him with a stick"

David laughed and held out his hand

"I'll see you tomorrow OK? Have a good evening"

They shook hands and Shawn headed for his car

"Yeah fitness freak I'll see you tomorrow"

David walked to his car and stopped, looking up at the pale moon. Something was up, he could feel it and it wasn't the beast trying to get out either. Unlocking his car and throwing the gym bag onto the back seat he leaned with his back against the side and carefully sniffed the air. Nothing strange, yet the feeling persisted, what the hell is going on?
 
Raven

My senses were on fire, something was coming, I knew that, otherwise I would not have been called here. I could almost touch it, this feeling, that forces were gathering, battles were imminent, and soon, we would meet.

I needed to survey this land, and its people, to discover how they spoke, and acted. I glided silently, down to the edge of the forest, and crouched.

My wings grazing the brown earth, as the process began. Wings receding, body lengthening, beak fading, and snout protruding. It only ook seconds in reality, but felt like hours occasionally. And then I was done, licking and admiring my new fur coat, before setting off into this city.
The humans would see a young black and white cat, but if the beast were here, he would know, I moved swiftly, silently, forward.
 
Last edited:
Raphael was seated in his hotel room looking out the window, he was once more thinking about the last time existance had been interesting, things didn't go well that time still it had been exciting.

He had to dispose the slayer, one of his minions had fallen for her... and in turn she had fallen for him... apparentily he had learn too well from him, the slayer finally killed him, and not knowing how much she knew the only option had been to kill her, still he made it appear as if a werewolf did it, there was no need to bring more attention than necessary to himself.

Then a soft knock on the door pulled him out of his reverie.

"Master, may I come in?" A female voice with a heavy russian accent spoke

"Yes come in, you know damn well that I'm not busy"

A very beautiful pale blonde woman walked through the door, carrying a bag. Raphael didn't stand up to greet her, he just turned his chair.

"I'm sorry Master, I'm just... I'm not used to be alone"

"You are alone because you were the only one worth keeping, so drop the I don't know what is right act and begin to behave the way that made me keep you, and drop the Master the Renfield act has never suited you, now why are you here? I suppose you don't plan to ask me to get more servants again, I know you couldn't stand most of them"

She looked at the other chair, and he made a simple nod to tell her to sit down.

"You told me to let you know when a new slayer was active, the time has come..." she started

Raphel smiled excited, it seemed things would be interesting once more

Ivanna handed him a picture "This is Dianna Slater... yes, it's her daughter... and thanks to you she hates werewolves, she is 19, no watcher she might have gotten some training from her mother... so far she seems to be... competent."

She waited until he was done with the picture and handed him another one "This is her... partner I guess, they patrol together, Victoria Alexander, she is 21... she is some sort of empath, be careful with her she'll feel you when you approach possibly even get sick."

That seemed like a challenge, how could he attempt to gain the trust of someone whose whole being was telling her to get away from him? and more importantly could he? it seemed that he should try to get them separated somehow.

"Anyone else I should be concerned about?"

"I'm not exactly sure, there are some rumors that a vampire called Raven might be getting or in town, he might be as old or older than you, but I haven't been able to find anything on his intentions however, he is some sort of shapeshifter so it might be a while until we hear of him... that is if the rumors are true."

She shuffled through her things before going on "Oh, and the werewolf pack seems to be active, I'm not sure what that is about, apparently they want some rogue wolves to join them, they haven't been clear enough yet, I'll let you know as soon as I find out what they are up to... I'm afraid that is all I have for now."

"Alright, you did well, let me know if there is some sort of development, right now I need to think on how to go about this"

After that he turned his chair back towards the window, as he begun to wonder what would be the best way to act.
 
You have been requested time and time again to join our pack. You have declined. The only reason we have let a rouge like you live on in our city is that you have not brought undue attention to our species. Asha snorted. "Bullshit. You couldn't kill me without bringing shit down on top of you. I'm a high figure." That was said more to calm her beating heart. Usually we would ignore you, but we need your resources. It was odd the way resources was spelled. Like someone had spelled the word really slow to think of the best possible word to describe their situation and her part in it or what she was needed for. Not money, though you maybe find that course easier. Look your life and the life of our pack is at stake. You are to come tonight. You know where. This is not a question. This is a command. Your pack leader. Antwon.

"Fuck Antwon!"

And like that Asha felt the need to follow the pack leader's command. Dammit even through a letter he still had influence over her. She hated that. Hated even more since she had once known him intimately. He lied to her. He deceived her. And now he expected her to do as he commanded. Arrogant bastard. He knew she would.

"Joy!" Joy immediately came into her office. "Cancel my appointments for today, fuck for this week. I'm taking a vacation. Anything you think could stay the course keep it. I trust you not to fuck up things. Call me only in an emergency."

Joy nodded, "Yes, Ms. Love." Joy would be partner of the company if she would let herself be. The girl had brains and was very good at her job, but she was a follower. She was more comfortable making decision under the guidance of someone instead of taking merit for her own work. Asha had left Joy in charge on many occasions and the company has only profited never weakened. So Asha felt very comfortable with going home and preparing for tonight. But what did it mean; her life and the pack's life were in danger?
 
Last edited:
David Burn

David parked at his usual spot and got his bag out of the car, whistling he walked to the front door of the apartment he rented, he was saving up to buy it, it's a nice place and he enjoyed living here. Unlocking his front door he went inside and locked the door behind him, not that he had anything to fear, but hey you never know. Switching on the kettle and setting up his massive jug with a sachet of Green Tea and lemon juice he headed for the shower, by the time he got out and wrapped the towel around him the kettle stopped boiling. Whistling the same tune as earlier he walked to the kitchen and poured the water into the mug, he waited a bit then removed the bag, stirring the tea he took a sip as he sauntered back to his room.

Dressing into black boxers, black jeans and a blue shirt David finished his tea before he pulled on his socks and Bronx shoes, running a hand through his damp hair he picked up his car keys and smiled, he wondered what the guys at work would say if he told them that he saw Asha Love every now and then.

Deep in thought David left his apartment and got into his car, what would Asha, a real smart woman and build like a dream, want with a normal guy like him? Thinking back at their first meeting he can't really say that he understood her, the whole night she seemed cold and distant, but when he got her alone she turned into a sexual dynamo, he could hardly keep up with her and the next morning he woke up with aches and bruises, but with great memories. Every now and then she phoned him to come over, those evenings passed with a meal, a few drinks and a hard, sweaty sex session, that always left him satiated for the time being. He grinned, well a girl like that wouldn't keep him around for the sex of that he's sure, then he turned somber again as he drove to her penthouse apartment
 
Tori walked next to Diana,her hoodie pulled up over her head,concealing all but her eyes. She stopped every so often and closed her eyes,her breathing would become deeper as she opened herself to the air aroundd her. Nothing the first two or three times,then on her fourth sensing she stopped. Her eyes opened and her breath caught in her chest making her want to gag. Coughing lightly she looked around for Diana.

"Something is close,very close. It doesnt smell like Lycan...It smells like death."She said as she swallowed deeply moving forward slowly,lifting one hand to touch the side of the building. Images flashed through her head,hazy images but none the less they were bad. She staggered backwards,her hand still out in front of her. "Whatever it was has been here,recently." She whispered looking around them then up towards the sky.

Tori shook her head,the shadowy image leapt from one side of the building to the other,she called out to Diana. "We have a fledgling or two here."She said as she stepped back and pulled her blade free. The other hand out on front of her in a fighting stance. She held her breath,listening as the fledglings gave their positions away. "To your right!"She called out to Diana as she herself doged just in time before the second one dropped down almost on top of her.Her free hand lashed out in a flawless jab into the bridge of the fledgings nose,sending his head jerking back. She then pivoted and sliced at him with her dagger,feeling blade cut through undead flesh.

His groans of pain filled her ears and she tried to shut them out,trying not to let them seep into her mind. She let her gaurd slip and the fledgling she fought with returned a solid connect with her cheek,she went sprawling to the ground. Her head lifted as her hoodie fell back. The fledgling stopped as if surprised to fully see her,then he grinned a very toothy grin. Tori shook her head trying to clear it from the pain but yet from his touch some things penetrated her shield. She saw glances of another vampire,larger more deadlier,another of a Werewolf,the wolf seemed to almost be struggling within himself.

She staggered to her feet and pressed back against the wall,spotting an opening she twisted and delivered a roundhouse kick,catching the fledgling hard on the jaw. He went flying but he didnt hit the ground he seemed to hoveer over the ground as he just watched her for now as if trying to figure her out. Tori looked around for Diana,sounds of fighting meeting her ears but she couldnt see much in the darkened alley. Diana and her fledgling had taken the fight deeper into the shadows of the alley...not a good thing.
 
"Dead huh?" Dianna said with a huge grin. That meant a challenge, Dianna was so in the mood for challenges this evening. "Hmm..." Dianna said in response to Tori telling her whatever it was had been there recently. Dead could only mean one thing and one thing only.

Vampires.

Her suspicions had been correct when a huge vampire jumped out of nowhere, to her right according to Tori. Dianna doged it abruptly but nearly tripped. This was a shock because Di had never been off of her game. She was only caught off guard, she assumed because it was not only a vampire but a werewolf as well.

Her favorite sort of toys fluffy big vicious 'dogs'.

"You take the... agh!" She screamed as she kicked in the ribs, causing her to fall to the ground. "Oh, so dracula wants to play does he?" She said with a little coy smile. "I can play alllllllll night."

She glanced behind her once more seeing Tori had been led to the shadows of a dark alley with mister 'fluffy'. Sighing, she forced herself to get up and kicked the vampire in the ribs, knocking the wind out of him so to speak. Quickly, she stabbed him with her stake and watched him turn to dust.

"Too easy. Guess the bigger ones do fall harder." She ran to the shadows of the alley to go save her friend. The stupid dogs may have killed her mom but they would not kill her best friend, not while she was on watch.
 
You would think one of the richest women on the earth would have a driver to take her home and to work. She did, but there were times when she preferred walking. Having given the order to take the time off Asha hadn't left work until it was dark. She had meant only to take care of a few things, but they ended up taking longer than she would have thought. By the time she left only security was still in the building.

Glancing at her watch Asha knew she only had a few hours before she had to meet up with the others. She liked the night, obviously, but she loved everything about it. She loved the wind as it played with her hair and how it smelled at night. She loved everything about it and it made her feel alive. Hell, there were even times she wanted to just shift and run for hours.

Asha had been home for 1/2 hour and was just trying to figure out what to wear when she heard someone coming down the hallway. Usually she was able to tune out the noise, but with the letter she was hyper alert. She waited to see if the person would keep going down the hall, but it sounded like they stopped. Pausing with her shirt already off her head, but still on her arms. She was sure they were standing outside her door. Heart pounding, blood pumping, Asha didn't know what to do.

-KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK-

Asha slowly made her way to the door. "Who is it?!"

"Antwon sent me."

"For fuck's sake. I'm not even dressed yet." Asha pulled open the door after throwing on a black camisole. "What do you want?"

"Antwon thought you might need an escort." The punk pup looked her over with an appreciating eye, but a smirk on his face. He looked around her place and she already knew what was going through his head. That she was some rich bitch and she needed to be put in place. It was all over his face.

Asha growled as she went to her room to remove the black slacks for a pair of jeans. She walked out with the were who smelled like the forest and outside. Not an unpleasant smell, but one she knew. She grabbed a jacket and walked out her door. They decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator, so if anyone was to come to visit Asha (wink wink) they would have missed her.
 
Last edited:
Leo Storm

I got up from my brief rest, and started running again, finding great joy in my wolf form. I ran along the road to see cars flash by. I slowed down considerably, of course, to avoid suspicion. I noticed a sign pointing out a town ahead. I crossed off the roadway, and approached from the woods. Several minutes pass before I can see the lights.

I entered the town limits and sat back, watching the people wander by. I brought my rear foot up to scratch my ear. I had definitely been a wolf a bit too long, and had started taking up more canine habits than human. Unfortunately, my mental abilities have only developed enough that I can feel powerful beings and most fights. I sensed several of my own kind in the near vicinity, along with vampires, and something else. Something...old. And powerful. I turned back towards the woods and wandered in, looking for a place to rest.

I felt a fight going on between a couple of slayers, vampires, and a werewolf. There was a mental flash as one of the vamps was turned to dust by the slayer. I skirted around it, not wanting in on the fight. I did feel a ping off the slayers minds, though. Must be telepaths. Wait, would they feel his mind? I moved further into the woods. After several hours of wandering in the woods, I crossed into urban area again.

I ran across a road to the other side into a darker section of the woods. I found a nice looking hollow between a couple fallen trees. I spent a few minutes scouting the area to learn the terrain. I found a den of wolves. Not werewolves, just wolves. They greeted me, and would most likely not cause me trouble. I moved back to my spot in the woods. I settled into a comfortable position and laid my tail over my nose, dozing into a calm sleep.
 
David Burn

David parked his car and got out, locking the doors he walked into the foyer and the clerk looked surprised to see him.

"Hey Bob how is things?"

"Good evening Mister Burn, I am doing well thank you, are you here to see Miss Love?"

"Yes I am"

"That is very strange, she left with a young man just a bit earlier"

David frowned, why was her car then still here? Then he smiled at Bob

"No problems, I'll just wait for her here, she must have had some important come up"

Bob blinked, he expected the big guy to throw a fit, but instead he acted like this happened all the time

"Sir I could always buzz you in, we do have a security override on her door from here"

David blinked, that is the first time he heard about that

"I'll let her know that you're there when she comes back"

David grinned

"Bob you truly are the man, thanks I really appreciate this"

David walked over to the elevator and punched the button to her apartment, as the door opened David stepped out and he looked up at the security camera, the was a loud click and David opened the door and walked in. Locking the door he noticed a strange smell, something that smelled like woods and open air, frowning he went to the kitchen and poured himself some cold water, after finishing with it he noticed that she haven't eaten yet. David dug around in her fridge and came across the makings for his specialty: Spaghetti Bolognaise, OK so there were a few things missing, but David was sure that he could improvise. Whistling his favorite tune again he placed a pan on the oven and switched on the plate
 
Moments ago...

There was a sudden hard thumps on the hotel door, and then Ivanna rushed in.

"Raphael we have to go, the slayer and the empath are fighting werewolves in an alley... they killed off the vampires... now I have the theory that this might pose a challenge."

He stood up with a smile on his face, and started to walk towards her

"Finally some fire girl, did you have your coffee?"

"Yes, I'm feeling much better"

"My equip...?"

"In the car, I added the revolver"

"I'm glad you are finally back to your useful self"

With that they got into the spider car, Ivanna was driving as usual, she was a very reckless and dangerous driver, who used to race for money... before Raphael... before the witches.

Raphael put got his usual equipment for when he knew he might fight werewolves, a cane with a silver wolfen head and a wooden stick... it could double as a stake if he needed it to, an ancient silver amulet that was a pentagonic star looking down which was some sort of emergency backup weapon, and finally the new revolver with silver bullets, calling it new was weird considering how old it was, he had never used it before but through the last boring years he had nothing better to do than to practice shooting, still he planned to not use it.

Now...

"As I said" Ivanna started again, as they neared the location at an amazing speed "the vampires were killed, so you won't have issues with them... beware of the empath" she smiled evilly "you already know how to handle slayers."

She stopped near a small alley "go down there and to the right, you should get in the back of the fight, the werewolf won't come this way he doesn't fit."

Before he went to join the struggle he turned and asked her.

"How did you know they were here?"

She smiled "I have my ways, a good gps, a map of the city alleys, and the Ilovetheslayer.com forums usually come in handy"

He shrugged and made his way into the alley, wanting to survey the situation before barging in the middle of the fight.
 
Tori grunted as the wolf managed to slam her back into the brick wall...yup that was going to hurt in the morning. Her hand slammed up into the nose,feeling it give and the blood begin to flow over her hand,but it seemed to irritated the wolf more than hurt it. She twisted until her small form came up and under his grip and she stumbled away from him.

She shook her head as images flooded her. There were others approaching,she could almost feel the adrenaline rush coming from them. She let herself become distracted enough the wolf wrapped one large paw around her throat and lifted her off the ground. Her hands came up to claw at his,she felt his anger,hatred and lust for the kill falling over her.

"Damnit, I..."She gasped out as she let one hand drop to fumble along her waistband,seeking her blade. "...hate the smell...of a..sweating..."Her hand came up and she buried the small silver blade between the ribs of the wolf. "...dog." She grunted out as she felt herself falling to the hard ground once more,the howl of the wolf filling her ears.

She had to scoot backwards on the ground,her hands covering her ears tightly. The raw pain washed over her,she panted as thought she had felt the blade sliding into her own skin. She hated when she got to close to anyone for too long. She bit her bottom lip as she tried to focus,looking for Dianna,the footsteps of someone much larger vaguely penetrated her mind. She tried to relax slightly and began a soft chant she had always used to restore her own stability.

"Dianna..."She managed to grunt out as she pressed hard against the cold wall. " Anytime ya feel like smoking this dog..."She pushed herself up using the wall for a brace. This wolf didn't feel like any of the others they had battled before,he seemed to programmed. Almost trancelike.
 
Dianna was ready to kick werewolf ass when Tori finally kicked it into gear and slammed a knife into the mangy dog down. Frankly, Di was shocked that Tori had gotten so dazed, out of it for a moment before killing the thing. There must've been something else approaching. That was the only logical thing that could've happened.

Letting herself get caught up in her own thoughts, she dazed out as well before the sound of Tori's voice brought her back to reality. First things first; kill the mangy dog then concentrate on whatever else came their way.

"On it!" Pulling a gun out of her boot, she shot it straight through the heart, with the silver bullets. "That was for even thinking of trying to kill Tori." Grinning she slowly stepped up to the wolf and shot again "And that was in vengance for my mother."

The confused look on the dogs face didn't bother her. Oh, she knew he probably didn't have a clue about what had happened to her mother. Many young werewolfs never did. It was just the fact that he was a werewolf that pissed her off.

"Alright, whose next?" Di said, more to Tori than to anyone else because there was nothing else there.
 
"I guess I'm next" Raphael said with a smile "but there is no need to shoot me"

He raised his hands as a way of showing he wasn't armed, and he begun to walk through the alley, both to show his confidence and to get away from Tori, he knew that by putting distance she wouldn't feel so bad about his vampiric energies.

"There is nobody else here, and I was going to offer my help not hurt either of you, I do think that my presence might be altering your friend."

"I'm Raphael, and as she'll confirm I'm a vampire... I know that you are the slayer" He said to Dianna his eyes staring into hers "and that she is your aide" he added pointing at Tori

"I have noticed that some very troublesome werewolf activities are happening, and I was hoping I could help you two, I'm sure that neither of us wants to see the werewolves get away with it right?"
 
As they were driving Asha happened to glance something in the alley way. She opened the passenger side door and sprinted out of the car. Her high heeled boots skidded as she got her footing and looked down the alley. She heard her 'escort' slam on the breaks behind her. She was in the dark when she caught the end of the fight. Two seemingly human women killed a were. Enraged, Asha was about to jump in when strong arms around her waist pulled her back and a hand clamped on her mouth.

The pup threw her back into the car. "What the fuck are you doing pup?!" Asha glared at the were as she literally climbed over her and gunned the car taking her away from the scene. "They just killed one of ours. He might be a rouge or pack we don't even know. But who were they? How could they... it's just rascism?!"

"Rascism?" The pup looked at her like she was stupid.

"Or animalism something. Fuck your strong for a pup!" Asha rubbed her arms were he had slightly bruised her.

"I'm not a pup! Could you not smell them?" Asha looked at him like he was stupid now. "Not just the human smell, but gawd your as useless as a pup. The vampires, the slayers, sheesh! Why does Antwon even need someone like you anyways."

Asha sat back in the car. What the hell were slayers and vampires? Was that even real? If there were vampires were there shape shifters, demons, ghosts? Asha couldn't take this. Bullshit! It was all bullshit. Some inner city punk pup was just trying to make her feel inferior and she let him. Damn if this was a board room she would rock his world, but this was the were world and she didn't know a whole lot. Only what she learned or was taught those brief years with Antwon.

After her meeting Asha was so pissed she was stomping down the sidewalk. Her boots making little click sounds, her fists clenched at her sides, her hair blowing behind her as she walked. She was overtly pissed and just wanted to get home, eat, and sleep.
 
Last edited:
"I guess I'm next" Raphael said with a smile "but there is no need to shoot me"

Honestly, Dianna hadn't expected anyone to pop out of nowhere. The sound of a man's deep voice made her turn abruptly, with her gun in the air, aiming to shoot him. Slowly, she lowered her gun and stared at the man levelly. Who was he? By how pale he looked, she could easily guess he was a vampire. He didn't look like werewolf material.

When he mentioned that his prescence may be altering Tori, Dianna glanced over at Tori, sending her a worried glance. "You okay?" She asked Tori. If he wasn't there to hurt them, she didn't bother paying much attention to the vampire. "Should we go back home?" She asked Tori.

Di turned her attention back to Raphael when he mentioned the werewolves. "Thanks, but no thanks." She said, "I've never needed help with werewolves before and I don't need help with them now; especially from a vampire."
 
Raphael hid his dissapointment, and put out a smile, as he got slightly closer to Dianna.

"Well, at least you are not attacking me, I consider that a good start, and quite honorable of you I might add." He say with a slight nod of his head.

"We'll meet again I assure you that." Then his eyes turned to Tori.

"As for you, I'm sure you won't take my word for it, but if I were you I would research the effects of mandragora leaves, that aftershock when you cause pain could get you killed"

He took out a card and threw it between them "Should you change your mind and decide that you need me, that is the way to reach me"

"It was a pleasure to meet you both." He said before turning and start to walk towards the alley.
 
Tori watched the new guy,her eyes narrowing as he spoke. Brushing herself off she straightened up to her full 5 foot height,her eyes flashing. Turning she looked at Dianna then back to the man,definately a vampire. Her teeth ground together as he gave her advice about the leaves as he turned and left.

"I don't like this,there are way too many different emotions around here tonight. I just got a really bad anger surge from somehere,then it was gone."She said to Dianna not taking her eyes from the retreating back of the vampire. "I even got an image of another passing by earlier,but he moved on towards the forest."She added as she recalled a brief glimpse of Leo.

"I think we need to go, try and figure this out before anything else happens tonight." Tori said as she looked aorund them and for the first time in a long time felt uneasy,very uneasy.

The city seemed to be on the edge of some tidal wave it felt like. Everything seemed out of kilter and she didnt like that. It messed with her head and made her grumpy. She bent down and retrieved her blade,wiping it on her shirt hem before sliding it back into her waistband.
 
I was sitting in the woods just talking to my anmial friends when they had tole me tha somone had been walking through the forest. I had never enjoyed clothes so when I turned 18 I went to live in the forest. Since then I haven't worn any clotheing which is nice. But my curiosity was at it's peak. "could it be a man?" I thaught to myself hopefuly. So I started to walk wondering if I would find the person roaming the forest.
 
Back
Top