Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 07-27-2014, 12:02 PM   #1
nympho_neeta
Experienced

Mature British Indian women looking for Yahoo roleplay

Hi guys,

I've come up with a few roleplay openings that I would like to play on Yahoo IM. First, a little about me. I'm a married Indian women living in the UK. My kink are cheating and nearly getting caught, interracial and being videotaped/photoed.

An Indian for lunch.

It was another typical day I guess. The kids had both moved out to university and my husband had left early for work. He is an accountant and it was year end for a number of firms he worked for. It meant I was home alone for all of the day and sometimes well into the late evening. After the usual household chores of cooking, cleaning and shopping, most of my day was spent watching TV. I had become very much hooked on both the British and Indian soaps that are vast on offer on SKY. Unfortunately the SKY satellite had stopped working. I rang up the repairs team and let them know of my problem. They said an engineer would be around soon. I waited for him to call...

My husband's boss

My husband had recently applied for a promotion at the firm he had been working for a year. We were both optimistic that he would get it and he did. This meant he began to get invitations to social events. His first event was the annual Christmas party. I was very reluctant to go. I hated the small talk and I wouldn't know anyone. But my husband was instant and gave me a large shopping budget for the party. I went about shopping and finally found a dress. We both got ready and made our way to the party...

The holiday

The years seemed like bit of a drag but we had reached our twenty year anniversary. With my husband being self employed it was difficult for us to get away. However, after months of moaning and nagging my husband for a holiday, he had finally agreed to a short break as an anniversary present. I browsed the internet and even visited the travel agent before deciding on Cyprus. All I wanted to do was spend time in the sun and drink plenty of cocktails.
To my annoyance my husband spent most of the time in our room sleeping. I put on my big round sunglasses, a red bikini and sarong and headed to the poolside bar...

The Interview

I had been without a job for nearly twelve year now. I decided to be a stay at home mum and housewife. But the kids were now grown up and the house didn't really need looking after. My husband had suggested I get a job to help with the bills. I was reluctant at first, but after taking up a few computer courses, I was ready to get back into employment. I updated my CV and opened up a job site...

Other ideas are welcomed

Please reply with an opening and your character.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to having fun!

Neeta

Last edited by nympho_neeta : 11-30-2014 at 12:24 PM.

Old 07-28-2014, 02:00 PM   #2
nympho_neeta
Experienced

Bump!

Old 07-28-2014, 02:53 PM   #3
itgoeslikethis1
Experienced

Bump! Seems like fun for the right person!

Old 07-28-2014, 03:01 PM   #4
dhbt2
Experienced

PM sent. Should be fun.

Old 08-03-2014, 01:26 AM   #5
friendsmom
Experienced

hello

Hello I am a 24 years old bangladeshi boy. If you want you can RP with me

Old 08-03-2014, 06:54 AM   #6
nympho_neeta
Experienced

Bump!

Old 08-03-2014, 07:01 AM   #7
shc917
Literotica Guru

hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by nympho_neeta View Post
Bump!
I like the idea of interview most where young guy taking your interview

Old 08-03-2014, 04:15 PM   #8
nympho_neeta
Experienced

bump - free for most of evening

Old 08-03-2014, 04:47 PM   #9
achingyearning
Literotica Guru

Quote:
bump - free for most of evening
check your messages please

Old 08-08-2014, 04:35 PM   #10
nympho_neeta
Experienced

Bump!

Old 08-08-2014, 04:50 PM   #11
doct1234
Experienced

Bring hubby with you to the waiting room of my office. You're here to see the new doctor for the first time. Those always take longer than the usual check ups. Don't worry he can sit in the lobby, or maybe you can have him wait with you as you wait in the room and we can send him out when it is time for us to talk about your sexual history and the exam. Maybe you tell me about all your previous exploits and how you need a doctor who can keep a secret. Someone you can - come - to to confess all your naughty nights to. I wont judge you. I'll even help you feel better as long as everything checks out on my table. 33 White male here.

Old 08-08-2014, 06:39 PM   #12
gentlefun
Virgin

You live in an interesting apartement with high ceilings and beams over your bed
at the bedroom.
I am an exchange student that rents a spare room in your apartement.
In different situations, you feel sexual tension between you and me.
When I help you with the dishes, watching tv together and so on.
Your husband is always around when you are together though.
Altough you suspect that I have put something in my pants
because the bulge is just too big, you cant help fantasize about it and my
strong fit body.
At night, when having sex with your husband you imagine it is me.
Making loud noises that I have to hear in his bedroom.
Moaning things loudly that is meant for me, altough your husband think it is for him.
Like..Please show me your big cock, I wanted to see it for so long.
You been waiting for so long to fill me up, havent you?
Please watch me, watch how hungry my pussy is for cock, biiig cock oh.
And so on.

One night, when your husband quickly enters you in missionary position,
you watch up at the ceiling.
There you see me laying at the beams, looking you in the eyes
with the passion you know so well.
You let your eyes wander and sees I am naked.
The biggest, thickeest cock you have ever seen is hanging down, and it is not even hard.
You feel you are getting instantly wet around your husbands cock.
- Oh, you are so big, you moans.
Looking me straight in the eyes with your husbands cock pushing inside you..

How is that for a set up?
A lot of other situations in and outside the apartement should be possible
Like:
The hiding chair. A big chair I fit into, with my cock sticking out.
Camuflaging your moans as laughter as you watch a comedyshow with your husband.

Your husband renovating a room.
When he uses equipment that is noisy, we fuck like crazy, stoping when he is silent.
When he uses a hammer I fuck you at the same speed.
Sometimes your husband think he hears noises, and checks in different ways.
We hide the situation in different ways.

I am sure we can come up with other activites around the house too ;D

Last edited by gentlefun : 08-08-2014 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Miss spelling etc

Old 08-16-2014, 11:30 AM   #13
nympho_neeta
Experienced

bump!

Old 08-16-2014, 12:36 PM   #14
no1mrboots
Virgin

Quote:
Hi guys,

I've come up with a few roleplay openings that I would like to play on Yahoo IM. First, a little about me. I'm a married Indian women living in the UK. My kink are cheating and nearly getting caught, interracial and being videotaped/photoed.

An Indian for lunch.

It was another typical day I guess. The kids had both moved out to university and my husband had left early for work. He is an accountant and it was year end for a number of firms he worked for. It meant I was home alone for all of the day and sometimes well into the late evening. After the usual household chores of cooking, cleaning and shopping, most of my day was spent watching TV. I had become very much hooked on both the British and Indian soaps that are vast on offer on SKY. Unfortunately the SKY satellite had stopped working. I rang up the repairs team and let them know of my problem. They said an engineer would be around soon. I waited for him to call...

My husband's boss

My husband had recently applied for a promotion at the firm he had been working for a year. We were both optimistic that he would get it and he did. This meant he began to get invitations to social events. His first event was the annual Christmas party. I was very reluctant to go. I hated the small talk and I wouldn't know anyone. But my husband was instant and gave me a large shopping budget for the party. I went about shopping and finally found a dress. We both got ready and made our way to the party...

The holiday

The years seemed like bit of a drag but we had reached our twenty year anniversary. With my husband being self employed it was difficult for us to get away. However, after months of moaning and nagging my husband for a holiday, he had finally agreed to a short break as an anniversary present. I browsed the internet and even visited the travel agent before deciding on Cyprus. All I wanted to do was spend time in the sun and drink plenty of cocktails.
To my annoyance my husband spent most of the time in our room sleeping. I put on my big round sunglasses, a red bikini and sarong and headed to the poolside bar...

The Interview

I had been without a job for nearly twelve year now. I decided to be a stay at home mum and housewife. But the kids were now grown up and the house didn't really need looking after. My husband had suggested I get a job to help with the bills. I was reluctant at first, but after taking up a few computer courses, I was ready to get back into employment. I updated my CV and opened up a job site...

Other ideas are welcomed

Please reply with an opening and your character.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to having fun!

Neeta
Hello Neeta,
I'm Boots a single 40year old male from Canada, I am of average build 5'9" and 165 lbs.have brown hair and a beard most of the time.
I am very well endowed and extremely kinky, I will get involved in almost anything except scat, or doing serious bodily harm, outside of that,if you can think of it,I have probably experienced it.

I'd love to role[play with you and wonder if you would care to role play being next door neighbours?
You can also find me at yahoo under bootsvandersleen@yahoo.ca
Get together s and party's can be arranged if I get enough notice.

I do my shoots for the fun and pleasure and ask only for travel expenses.

Old 08-17-2014, 08:51 AM   #15
nympho_neeta
Experienced

bump!

Old 08-19-2014, 02:16 PM   #16
rudrakshpathak
Really Really Experienced

bump

Quote:
bump!

I have some nice ideas too, if you're interested

how about a wedding scenario as your prepare your younger sis for the wedding and your white brother in law(to be) bumps into you in the dressing room...

Old 08-23-2014, 04:23 AM   #17
rudrakshpathak
Really Really Experienced

a favour for the boss

the office work has picked up momentum. Neeta finds it difficult to divide time between her office and her family. being a stay at home mom till her kids grew up, she had felt an immense sense of liberation as she joined the office few years back.
the office however turned out to be nothing like she had anticipated.lean economy meant the working pressure was building up on everybody.
the people were nice but mostly kept to themSelves.
"boring", thought Neeta, "a funeral is more cheerful. but I can't blame them for maintaining that look. After all I am nothing like I appear."
Neeta, from the Times she could remember, was always aware sexually. Wild when given the chance, it would appear completely otherwise as people around her usually judged.
"and then, he expects me to finish up on a perfectly rare sunny holiday..aaah" , thought Neeta. Her Boss.
A wild realisation of Neeta's teenage fantasies buried deep within her. A torment added to her working day.
Added to her lacklustre life, this was the only relatively bright spot. although she loved her husband and kids she wasn't 'herself' in her home. Her Fantasy Hero kept her awake many nights.
There was a knock on the door, as the boss walked inside to a perfectly empty office. Except for Neeta

Old 08-25-2014, 11:50 AM   #18
nympho_neeta
Experienced

bump!

Old 08-25-2014, 04:11 PM   #19
wildcat196671
Really Experienced

hi

pm sent

Old 08-30-2014, 02:09 PM   #20
nympho_neeta
Experienced

bump!

Old 08-30-2014, 02:43 PM   #21
Samybig
Virgin

Hey wanna play fun games

Old 08-30-2014, 04:29 PM   #22
Gojohnnygogogog
Experienced

Hi Neeta - I'm interviewing for a role right now. Do you want to apply?

Old 08-30-2014, 04:38 PM   #23
Medic1492
Virgin

Knocking on your door to fix SKY!

I pull my trunk into your dirveway. The side of the truck says Repair - Computer connections

Old 08-31-2014, 04:32 AM   #24
nympho_neeta
Experienced

bump!

Old 08-31-2014, 09:22 AM   #25
nympho_neeta
Experienced

Please reply with more than one sentence!