Old 06-09-2009, 03:00 PM   #1
robed_masseur
Literotica Guru

Looking for a Quickie

Yes, i know Lit is mostly about long lingering stories that take months to build, and I love to participate in those - but sometimes you just need a quickie

Like now, I'm a lonely executive travelling away from home, late at night in my hotel room (very swich, the best in town), with a raging horn from reading stories, and I'd really love a like-minded woman to engage in hot raunchy cyber, to help me find relief before I pull the covers up and switch off the light. Reciprocity is sooo important don't you think?
Please PM if you are up for a steaming hot espresso rather than a long smouldering cappuccino...

Robed....

Old 06-10-2009, 10:04 AM   #2
robed_masseur
Literotica Guru

Unhappy Spectacular - not

Well, that was spectacularly unsuccessful!
I thought the honest approach might at least net a few laughs or even a few negative replies - but no, the lit audience is more sophisticated, and evidently is used to a higher level of mystery and fantasy.

being completely and utterly ignored....that hurts, just a little.

moving right along......

Old 07-10-2016, 03:27 PM   #3
fratmilf
Experienced

I know this is a super old post. Just wondering if you ever travel to the states for business. I could really use a good massage.

Old 07-10-2016, 10:53 PM   #4
LonelyLittleRed
Really Experienced

I like to think I'm good at both quick and slow rp's, hit me up next time you need help hun.

"She likes to shake her ass, she grinds it to the beat/ she likes to pull my hair when I make her grind her teeth. I like to strip her down, she's naughty to the end/ no doubt about it she's a bad bad girlfriend." -Theory of a Dead Man

"Well she ain't no Cinderella when she's getting undressed/Cause she rocks it like the Naughty wicked witch of the west." - Nickel back

"Strip clubs and dollar bills, still got my money/patrol shots, can i get a refill" -Rihanna

" Callie won't kiss my friend Cassandra, Jessica won't play ball/ Mandie won't share her friend Miranda, doesn't anyone live at all. Amanda won't leave me empty handed, got her number from a bathroom stall." - My Darkest Days

Old 08-08-2016, 04:55 PM   #5
robed_masseur
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fratmilf View Post
I know this is a super old post. Just wondering if you ever travel to the states for business. I could really use a good massage.
AS it happens, I do - mainly LA/San Francisco, occasionally Chicago, sometimes Washington DC. Lets keep in touch!

They say modesty is a virtue. I say virtue is so overrated...

Old 08-08-2016, 05:00 PM   #6
robed_masseur
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyLittleRed View Post
I like to think I'm good at both quick and slow rp's, hit me up next time you need help hun.
I will if I see you online Red, thanks!

They say modesty is a virtue. I say virtue is so overrated...