Old 04-22-2014, 03:00 PM   #1
curiousjoe13
Virgin

Exclamation bored married man.

married man, looking for advice on how to save marriage. our sex life is very normal(which for me is very boring!) i am a very sexual person. into fetishes. i would consider myself a submissive type. i find myself wanting to step outside of my marriage to fullfill these needs. any help would be appreciated!

Old 04-22-2014, 04:47 PM   #2
DiablosWhore
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousjoe13 View Post
married man, looking for advice on how to save marriage. our sex life is very normal(which for me is very boring!) i am a very sexual person. into fetishes. i would consider myself a submissive type. i find myself wanting to step outside of my marriage to fullfill these needs. any help would be appreciated!
Talk to your wife first, before you do anything like posting an ad on LIT, talk to her first. And I mean in a serious manner, without any interruptions.

Why did you get married? Your profile says you're only 27, so you couldn't have been married long. Why did you marry someone who wouldn't indulge a few little fetishes?

Nope, I'm not married, but it's because I know that marriage is the death song of relationships! So...

Old 04-22-2014, 05:30 PM   #3
Doog_kuron
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiablosWhore View Post
Talk to your wife first, before you do anything like posting an ad on LIT, talk to her first. And I mean in a serious manner, without any interruptions.

Why did you get married? Your profile says you're only 27, so you couldn't have been married long. Why did you marry someone who wouldn't indulge a few little fetishes?

Nope, I'm not married, but it's because I know that marriage is the death song of relationships! So...
If ever anyone wanted to put money down on a solid investment it's this, if ever a guy posts a thread with the words 'bored' and 'married' expect a visit from DW! Sarcasm and wit in ample supply!

Still, she's not got a bad idea on this. Seems rather a shame to go off indulging when you have an opportunity to get your wife in on the fun. It does seem to be a reoccurring theme around here, marriage does seem to sour things in the bedroom judging by the no small amount of posts around here.

Old 04-22-2014, 08:43 PM   #4
HeiressR
Vixen of Discord

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiablosWhore View Post

Hmmm, I couldn't say any better...

Cheers though..

― Paulo Coelho

Old Yesterday, 08:33 AM   #5
IntmtStrngr
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeiressR View Post
Hmmm, I couldn't say any better...

Cheers though..
Oh come on give it a try.
I'm sure you could say it better--, go on--, g'head