Old 04-26-2012, 06:05 PM   #24801
Nina327
Twin sins
 
Nina327's Avatar
 
Nina327 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in the dark.
Posts: 17,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
Absofuckinglutely.
~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack80 View Post
List.... Stupid phone..
I like your phone, it has a dirty mind.
__________________
pardon me, my sense making abilities are inebriated at the moment.


"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” ~Carlin


 

Old 04-26-2012, 06:14 PM   #24802
Mephistophelily
Crazy is...
 
Mephistophelily is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,955
For the Sandwich Folk.
__________________
Changes needed.
 

Old 04-26-2012, 06:20 PM   #24803
Vail_Indigo
Unsafe at any speed
 
Vail_Indigo's Avatar
 
Vail_Indigo is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: pfft
Posts: 29,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistophelily View Post
I dont get it
__________________

Kissing isn't prelude.


You are my liar, so I will be your thief

Language Of Angels 2


Earth 3

A couple solo threads:
Rebecca Garrote, P.I.: For hire. Mysteries, the lost, the missing, facilitation and all manners of unique services.
Everything Is Personal: Tales From Intersect City
The Unders: Darkness beneath Intersect City

All My SRP Information (Current and older SRPs, Notebook/Braindump, SRP Profile)
My SRP Profile

The Vortex Of Silk And Teeth
 

Old 04-26-2012, 06:51 PM   #24804
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker
 
Veroe's Avatar
 
Veroe is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Deep Within Imaginationland!!! :-)
Posts: 32,621
Okay reestablished my preeminence in Pic posting today now to finish off that post.
__________________
“Romance is sex plus love. Erotica is sex plus fear.”
~Tiffany Reisz~

 

Old 04-26-2012, 07:10 PM   #24805
DarkWarrioress
Dryfter's Sexy Kitten
 
DarkWarrioress's Avatar
 
DarkWarrioress is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southern Minnesota
Posts: 23,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistophelily View Post
*laughs* Cute.
__________________
The Mansion
My SRP Writer's Profile
Thread Ideas

Creative Notebook
My Story Threads

Faith
is seeing light
with your heart
when all your eyes
see is darkness.




 

Old 04-26-2012, 08:16 PM   #24806
Annisthyrienne
Drive-by mischief maker
 
Annisthyrienne's Avatar
 
Annisthyrienne is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southeast U.S.
Posts: 10,359
By the way, for those of you who drink soda quite a bit, especially diet soda, make sure to take magnesium supplements. The soda depletes your body of magnesium levels. For those of you who are also diabetic, this is especially important because there is a link between your magnesium levels and how well your muscles use the sugar in your bloodstream as energy. Take Chromium too.
__________________


Love is not something you are in, it is something you are.
Love is a state of being, not something you do to someone else.
If someone loves you and you don't feel love for them, you are not affected, they are.
You only feel love when you are loving, giving love.
 

Old 04-26-2012, 08:39 PM   #24807
Perplexia
Literotica Guru
 
Perplexia's Avatar
 
Perplexia is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 14,697
LT: mmm chicken parmigiana
 

Old 04-26-2012, 09:28 PM   #24808
jack80
Hail to the King!
 
jack80's Avatar
 
jack80 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Highways of inter-space
Posts: 9,485
Why are my plexi traps not working... Do I need live bait?
__________________


While I may appear online, I most likely am not able to post right away, but I do promise to as soon as I can!
SRP Profile
 

Old 04-26-2012, 09:34 PM   #24809
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker
 
Veroe's Avatar
 
Veroe is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Deep Within Imaginationland!!! :-)
Posts: 32,621
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack80 View Post
Why are my plexi traps not working... Do I need live bait?
I suggest using Chicken Parmigiana as bait, Jack.
__________________
“Romance is sex plus love. Erotica is sex plus fear.”
~Tiffany Reisz~

 

Old 04-26-2012, 09:36 PM   #24810
jack80
Hail to the King!
 
jack80's Avatar
 
jack80 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Highways of inter-space
Posts: 9,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veroe View Post
I suggest using Chicken Parmigiana as bait, Jack.
Well, I was thinking along the lines of something with a bit more meat on it.

*Conks Veroe up side the head, knocking him out.* Sorry buddy, I love your Babylon 5 connections, but I intend to catch me a Plexi. And having you as bait, might just work.

*Drags Veroe to a clone machine, clones him, and places copies of Veroes in all the traps, tied up, with big signs saying, "Only Plexi may apply!" above them.*

If this doesn't work, I don't know what will.
__________________


While I may appear online, I most likely am not able to post right away, but I do promise to as soon as I can!
SRP Profile
 

Old 04-26-2012, 09:42 PM   #24811
Perplexia
Literotica Guru
 
Perplexia's Avatar
 
Perplexia is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 14,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack80 View Post
Well, I was thinking along the lines of something with a bit more meat on it.

*Conks Veroe up side the head, knocking him out.* Sorry buddy, I love your Babylon 5 connections, but I intend to catch me a Plexi. And having you as bait, might just work.

*Drags Veroe to a clone machine, clones him, and places copies of Veroes in all the traps, tied up, with big signs saying, "Only Plexi may apply!" above them.*

If this doesn't work, I don't know what will.
looks at all the veroes shakes her head. so glad i got my post first.
 

Old 04-26-2012, 09:44 PM   #24812
jack80
Hail to the King!
 
jack80's Avatar
 
jack80 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Highways of inter-space
Posts: 9,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perplexia View Post
looks at all the veroes shakes her head. so glad i got my post first.
Damn, thwarted again!


On second thought, maybe I should have gone with the chicken parmigiana.

Oh well.
__________________


While I may appear online, I most likely am not able to post right away, but I do promise to as soon as I can!
SRP Profile
 

Old 04-26-2012, 10:11 PM   #24813
Perplexia
Literotica Guru
 
Perplexia's Avatar
 
Perplexia is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 14,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack80 View Post
Damn, thwarted again!


On second thought, maybe I should have gone with the chicken parmigiana.

Oh well.
Finishes her chicken parmigiana. Poofs around releasing all the Veroes. You can't replace the original Veroe silly Jack.

Also, you can't trap a Plexi. I'm simply an enigma.
 

Old 04-26-2012, 10:13 PM   #24814
jack80
Hail to the King!
 
jack80's Avatar
 
jack80 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Highways of inter-space
Posts: 9,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perplexia View Post
Finishes her chicken parmigiana. Poofs around releasing all the Veroes. You can't replace the original Veroe silly Jack.

Also, you can't trap a Plexi. I'm simply an enigma.
But, but....

Well, you did catch me.

I guess it worked out in the end.
__________________


While I may appear online, I most likely am not able to post right away, but I do promise to as soon as I can!
SRP Profile
 

Old 04-26-2012, 10:20 PM   #24815
Annisthyrienne
Drive-by mischief maker
 
Annisthyrienne's Avatar
 
Annisthyrienne is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southeast U.S.
Posts: 10,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perplexia View Post
Finishes her chicken parmigiana. Poofs around releasing all the Veroes. You can't replace the original Veroe silly Jack.

Also, you can't trap a Plexi. I'm simply an enigma.
*Slips up behind the Plexilicious and noms on her neck as I reach around to cup her boobs in my hands.*

You gotta have elf stealth to catch a lovely Plexi, Jack. And it helps if she doesn't mind being caught.
__________________


Love is not something you are in, it is something you are.
Love is a state of being, not something you do to someone else.
If someone loves you and you don't feel love for them, you are not affected, they are.
You only feel love when you are loving, giving love.
 

Old 04-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #24816
Perplexia
Literotica Guru
 
Perplexia's Avatar
 
Perplexia is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 14,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack80 View Post
But, but....

Well, you did catch me.

I guess it worked out in the end.
pats jack on the head...after getting a ladder.
 

Old 04-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #24817
Perplexia
Literotica Guru
 
Perplexia's Avatar
 
Perplexia is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 14,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annisthyrienne View Post
*Slips up behind the Plexilicious and noms on her neck as I reach around to cup her boobs in my hands.*

You gotta have elf stealth to catch a lovely Plexi, Jack. And it helps if she doesn't mind being caught.
purrs and gropes my Thyrie
 

Old 04-26-2012, 10:26 PM   #24818
Annisthyrienne
Drive-by mischief maker
 
Annisthyrienne's Avatar
 
Annisthyrienne is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southeast U.S.
Posts: 10,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perplexia View Post
purrs and gropes my Thyrie
I'm sleepy and headed to bed. It would be a dream come true if you were there beside me when I woke up after sexy dreams in the middle of the night.
__________________


Love is not something you are in, it is something you are.
Love is a state of being, not something you do to someone else.
If someone loves you and you don't feel love for them, you are not affected, they are.
You only feel love when you are loving, giving love.
 

Old 04-26-2012, 10:32 PM   #24819
Perplexia
Literotica Guru
 
Perplexia's Avatar
 
Perplexia is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 14,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annisthyrienne View Post
I'm sleepy and headed to bed. It would be a dream come true if you were there beside me when I woke up after sexy dreams in the middle of the night.
you got it sweetness
 

Old 04-27-2012, 12:32 AM   #24820
DarkWarrioress
Dryfter's Sexy Kitten
 
DarkWarrioress's Avatar
 
DarkWarrioress is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southern Minnesota
Posts: 23,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annisthyrienne View Post
By the way, for those of you who drink soda quite a bit, especially diet soda, make sure to take magnesium supplements. The soda depletes your body of magnesium levels. For those of you who are also diabetic, this is especially important because there is a link between your magnesium levels and how well your muscles use the sugar in your bloodstream as energy. Take Chromium too.
Thanks for the info, Thyri! I'm going to talk with my doctor about this. I've been having leg cramps something fierce.

Might I add something to your stuff? Check with your doctor before you decide to take anything OTC. Especially if you're already on medication.
__________________
The Mansion
My SRP Writer's Profile
Thread Ideas

Creative Notebook
My Story Threads

Faith
is seeing light
with your heart
when all your eyes
see is darkness.




 

Old 04-27-2012, 12:33 AM   #24821
Britwitch
Blue eyes
 
Britwitch's Avatar
 
Britwitch is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Daydreaming
Posts: 21,737
LT ~ It might be raining, it might be grey, it might be cold. But it's Friday!!!

Last edited by Britwitch : 04-27-2012 at 12:38 AM.
 

Old 04-27-2012, 01:20 AM   #24822
chronicle_tenko
LR's Lovable Idiot
 
chronicle_tenko is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada.
Posts: 12,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britwitch View Post
LT ~ It might be raining, it might be grey, it might be cold. But it's Friday!!!
You say that like it means something.

I suppose it does though. I booked the weekend off to play cards.

Huzzah for 18 uninterrupted hours of new set challenge.

I'll tell everyone how I did. Good night, and thank you everyone for your kind words.
 

Old 04-27-2012, 09:27 AM   #24823
DarkWarrioress
Dryfter's Sexy Kitten
 
DarkWarrioress's Avatar
 
DarkWarrioress is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southern Minnesota
Posts: 23,050
LT~ Damn you, EkedSad. I was sipping coffee when I noticed your new Av. I'm still coughing
__________________
The Mansion
My SRP Writer's Profile
Thread Ideas

Creative Notebook
My Story Threads

Faith
is seeing light
with your heart
when all your eyes
see is darkness.




 

Old 04-27-2012, 11:14 AM   #24824
Mav Unlimited
Literotica Guru
 
Mav Unlimited is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 10,338
*looks at the spam on their SRP*

What the fuck!

 

Old 04-27-2012, 11:44 AM   #24825
Britwitch
Blue eyes
 
Britwitch's Avatar
 
Britwitch is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Daydreaming
Posts: 21,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav Unlimited View Post
*looks at the spam on their SRP*

What the fuck!

LT ~ Whaaaat?? That sucks!!

Original last thought, before reading the above ~ Friday = PIZZA!!
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:27 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.