Old 06-12-2011, 05:02 PM   #8176
fr33ks33k
Mr. Dark and Brooding

Location: In the span between heartbeats...the eye of the needle...the second before sunrise...
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGirlCalledKill View Post
I wonder how to say who I am without my stalker knowing.
I left recently. Someone was going thru my posts and logging in to read my pm's.
A riddle as to the nature of your previous name? PMing those you were in contact with, informing them of your new handle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz_Cunningham View Post
and kill all the men?
Wait...what'd I ever do to you? I don't wanna die!!!

Something's gotta give...and if it's not my spine it will surely be my spirit. I only pray the splinters will shatter in such a way that every passerby takes a second to revel in my wreckage....

In the space between the sands of time and making sense he scribbles thoughts half-made and half-mad. He has written all his mind away and been left half-alive and mostly dead. His spark is the maker's forge, burning bright and hot. His soul is the flame that guides lost travelers on their wayward paths. In his thoughts he is whole, he is home, he is free. If only this poor poet's mental world were true reality...

Old 06-12-2011, 05:09 PM   #8177
Mz_Cunningham
Abandon Universe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33ks33k View Post
A riddle as to the nature of your previous name? PMing those you were in contact with, informing them of your new handle?

Wait...what'd I ever do to you? I don't wanna die!!!
Nothing personal

"I think, therefore I have nothing in common with you"

"I am so fucking horny, I would kill someone to have sex" - Lilac Sky

Fucking addicted to her
Addicted to fucking her

Old 06-12-2011, 05:11 PM   #8178
AGirlCalledKill
Really Experienced

Quote:
*stares at him a moment, then shoves a radioactive cupcake on his nose*

Riddle's a thought.
*licks some of the frosting off his cheek*
Hm. Lemony.

Old 06-12-2011, 05:14 PM   #8179
fr33ks33k
Mr. Dark and Brooding

Location: In the span between heartbeats...the eye of the needle...the second before sunrise...
Quote:
*stares at him a moment, then shoves a radioactive cupcake on his nose*

Riddle's a thought.
*licks some of the frosting off his cheek*
Hm. Lemony.
I knew who you were from a post you made in another thread. You're the only one who calls that person by that name, or at least consistently.

*Smirks and wipes the cupcake residue off his nose and face, wiping it onto her neck, then giving it a good lick just for good measure.*

Lemon with a hint of uranium...tasty.

Something's gotta give...and if it's not my spine it will surely be my spirit. I only pray the splinters will shatter in such a way that every passerby takes a second to revel in my wreckage....

In the space between the sands of time and making sense he scribbles thoughts half-made and half-mad. He has written all his mind away and been left half-alive and mostly dead. His spark is the maker's forge, burning bright and hot. His soul is the flame that guides lost travelers on their wayward paths. In his thoughts he is whole, he is home, he is free. If only this poor poet's mental world were true reality...

Old 06-12-2011, 05:22 PM   #8180
AGirlCalledKill
Really Experienced

Had a feeling that would do it for those who remembered. *smirks*

*makes a face at the frosting swap*
Eee! Sliii-
*goes silent with the lick*

Ooh.
Nevermind.
*giddygrins*

Old 06-12-2011, 05:27 PM   #8181
Vail_Indigo
Unsafe at any speed

If you say you support women, that you love and care about the well-being of women, let me ask you this?
Why aren't you fucking mad as hell?

Kissing isn't prelude.

You are my liar, so I will be your thief

Language Of Angels 2

Earth 3

A couple solo threads:
Rebecca Garrote, P.I.: For hire. Mysteries, the lost, the missing, facilitation and all manners of unique services.
Everything Is Personal: Tales From Intersect City
The Unders: Darkness beneath Intersect City

All My SRP Information (Current and older SRPs, Notebook/Braindump, SRP Profile)
My SRP Profile

The Vortex Of Silk And Teeth

Old 06-12-2011, 05:33 PM   #8182
fr33ks33k
Mr. Dark and Brooding

Quote:
Had a feeling that would do it for those who remembered. *smirks*

*makes a face at the frosting swap*
Eee! Sliii-
*goes silent with the lick*

Ooh.
Nevermind.
*giddygrins*
*Grins and licks the other side of her neck sans frosting. Just 'cause. Wanders off whistling a random tune*

Old 06-12-2011, 05:47 PM   #8183
AGirlCalledKill
Really Experienced

I need to open a sweets shop.

Old 06-12-2011, 06:06 PM   #8184
Ladythunder
Dream or Nightmare?

definitely not fair that it's not a school day, and therefore my kidlet is still very much home and around.

Ergo, I am going to stay horny.

Damnit....

Temet Nosce

Old 06-12-2011, 06:09 PM   #8185
fr33ks33k
Mr. Dark and Brooding

Quote:
I need to open a sweets shop.
Only if you serve the sweets on yourself or an equally lush setting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladythunder View Post
definitely not fair that it's not a school day, and therefore my kidlet is still very much home and around.

Damnit....
Sometimes, the buildup is worth the wait.....or so I hear...

Old 06-12-2011, 06:11 PM   #8186
Last_Rider
La Fin Absolue du Monde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladythunder View Post

Damnit....
hehehe

Yeishia's Dark and symbiotic Angel as of 02-08-2010

This is what we philosophers call a reductio ad absurdum, which is really a fancy way of saying "your argument sucks".

Just another human

Credit for my Avatar: http://divadreams.deviantart.com/art/Captured-140128281

Old 06-12-2011, 06:13 PM   #8187
AGirlCalledKill
Really Experienced

I think I can accomodate that, Fr33k.

Old 06-12-2011, 06:21 PM   #8188
fr33ks33k
Mr. Dark and Brooding

Quote:
I think I can accomodate that, Fr33k.
I think I would be a repeat customer.

Old 06-12-2011, 06:41 PM   #8189
AGirlCalledKill
Really Experienced

Quote:
I think I would be a repeat customer.
Heh.
I should get working on advance orders...

Old 06-12-2011, 06:53 PM   #8190
fr33ks33k
Mr. Dark and Brooding

Quote:
Heh.
I should get working on advance orders...
Yes, you should.

Old 06-12-2011, 07:13 PM   #8191
Annisthyrienne
Drive-by mischief maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vail_Indigo View Post
If I see 'man hater' one more time I may buy a gun
I highly recommend it! It is great stress relief. One of my writing partners asked me just before I left to go to the range how well I shoot. I figure this should show the average results for me, though this was with my new gun and this was the first time shooting it. I consider my self a moderate shot, not pinpoint, but not too bad.

This was about 50 shots, give or take. Don't mind the larger holes with the arrows. Those were when I shot my sister's .380 Colt Mustang, which is a short barreled, close in pocket gun not meant for longer range. As such, out of 5 shots, only two hit the target at that range.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thyri_target.jpg (31.6 KB, 108 views)

Love is not something you are in, it is something you are.
Love is a state of being, not something you do to someone else.
If someone loves you and you don't feel love for them, you are not affected, they are.
You only feel love when you are loving, giving love.

Old 06-12-2011, 07:33 PM   #8192
DarkWarrioress
Dryfter's Sexy Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annisthyrienne View Post
I highly recommend it! It is great stress relief. One of my writing partners asked me just before I left to go to the range how well I shoot. I figure this should show the average results for me, though this was with my new gun and this was the first time shooting it. I consider my self a moderate shot, not pinpoint, but not too bad.

This was about 50 shots, give or take. Don't mind the larger holes with the arrows. Those were when I shot my sister's .380 Colt Mustang, which is a short barreled, close in pocket gun not meant for longer range. As such, out of 5 shots, only two hit the target at that range.
Very Nice, Milady Thryi. You've got a good tight pattern there.

Creative Notebook
My Story Threads

Faith
is seeing light
with your heart
when all your eyes
see is darkness.

Old 06-12-2011, 07:39 PM   #8193
Annisthyrienne
Drive-by mischief maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWarrioress View Post
Very Nice, Milady Thryi. You've got a good tight pattern there.
Yeah, I'm pretty happy. I suppose I should say that by using a rest, I meant that My hands holding the pistol were rested on a table, not the barrel. Resting the barrel is a little more steady, but I'm happy with the result anyhow.

If someone loves you and you don't feel love for them, you are not affected, they are.

Old 06-12-2011, 07:43 PM   #8194
Niriate
Arctic Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz_Cunningham View Post
I am so jealous!

Bitch!
Love you to Mz.C

By the way, 10 hours and still not finished. 3-2 in the Best-of-7 final series. Been watching for 9,5 of those 10 hours.

I am the Wolf.
I embody the Wilds.
I can not be tamed,
But when you earn my trust,
You will find no ally more loyal.

Hear my call. We rule the nights, alone or with our sisters. We are the primal, the loyal and the fierce.
We are the Lupine

Old 06-12-2011, 07:46 PM   #8195
fr33ks33k
Mr. Dark and Brooding

"Note to self: Never piss off the sharp-shooting elven lady...."

Old 06-12-2011, 08:15 PM   #8196
Annisthyrienne
Drive-by mischief maker

Quote:
"Note to self: Never piss off the sharp-shooting elven lady...."
As if you could, dear Fr33k.

Old 06-12-2011, 08:18 PM   #8197
dragonrazor
Boobies...BOOBIES....

Location: I don't want to get in your pants. I just want to steal them and run off with them.
My head....I am so not looking forward to the trip to Maine and back.

"So...all I am to you is...a blanket?" "Shhh, blankets don't bitch dear"--My warped, twisted mind.
If I can't drive you crazy, then Cthulu's got no chance.
Dragon's Dragony Ideas.
Pegasus' Wings
Guardian's Keep
"I pledge allegience...to a lantern...that I got from a dying purple alien"
So...how about them (insert sports team here)
"I don't know. There wasn't enough money in the budget for an ending either."
Heh. Well, keep in mind no one can truly know what the future holds. But I will one day prove that our future lies out there in space...flying giant robots and meeting hot alien babes....er << >>

Old 06-12-2011, 08:21 PM   #8198
fr33ks33k
Mr. Dark and Brooding

Quote:
As if you could, dear Fr33k.
Heh...*attempts snarky comeback....is lost after the kiss*

Old 06-12-2011, 08:43 PM   #8199
marauder13
a lecherous old bastard

Quote:

Never been one for pistol shooting, mainly due to laws concerning concealable firearms here in Aus. Rifle shooting, on the other hand, I have done. Though I'd love to have had a grouping like that when I was shooting.

But well done, Thryi. Keep up the good work on the range.

PMs are welcome.

Old 06-12-2011, 08:45 PM   #8200
marauder13
a lecherous old bastard

Actual thought : Now that is how a wedding Anniversary should be celebrated. I seriously wonder if the neighbours heard it, and if any of them got jealous.

Actually, who cares!!

Goes off to continue the celebrations and enjoy the time before we get the kids back

PMs are welcome.

Closed Thread