The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT - I had all these ideas for the thread I started (on my partner's idea, with her permission) but then the real life monster came and ate her and I don't know whether to declare her gone with no chance of return or not... and I've got an idea of someone else to write with, but not quite enough space for three threads at once.

So I'm sat waiting with just the one (good!) thread and hoping that my other play partner returns soon but not wanting to miss out on the other opportunity either because I was being too polite or run roughshod over the thread I've already started to find that very shortly after I give up on it my previous partner returns...

There should be a rulebook for this sort of thing! Anyone got a copy?
 
Basking in the feeling of finally catching up on all but one of my threads. This is a rare occasion for me.:)
 
Watching Green Lantern, and wondering what about made it a sucky movie? Everyone said it was terrible but so far its not thaaaat bad. Certainly not the dark knight or the Avengers great but its not Batman and Robin bad.
 
I think I just don't have any moves...

All a matter of perspective. You might, but no one to help. You're cute, but you get all caught up in your head. Sometimes you just gotta move. Jump in with both feet and say fuckit. Be like Vivi- fearless and just a little bit crazy.

M13 and Usagi are done for now. Next up? SB.

Take your time! Bubbles hurt his back the other night and has been resting up. So no rush, cause it's likely it'll take him a little time to get back on his feet.
 
I'm wondering the same thing. 88s make me happy.

Know what else'll make ya happy? 69s!

/rimshot

*insert groan at bad joke here*

Just be glad I didn't also make a rimjob joke there too! :p

All a matter of perspective. You might, but no one to help. You're cute, but you get all caught up in your head. Sometimes you just gotta move. Jump in with both feet and say fuckit. Be like Vivi- fearless and just a little bit crazy.

Maybe.
 
Know what else'll make ya happy? 69s!

/rimshot

*insert groan at bad joke here*

Just be glad I didn't also make a rimjob joke there too! :p



Maybe.
Stares at him blankly, unimpressed and then shakes her head, smiling and rolling her eyes.

Oh you.
 
What's so bad about an 88%? I mean, sure it could be better, but it could be soooo much worse.

I was acing the class. Now I'm getting a 96. Boooooooooo.

tigerlilyxx said:
I'm wondering the same thing. 88s make me happy.

They used to make me happy too until I had to start shelling out ridiculous amounts of money for school.

Miss_Vivi said:
Take your time! Bubbles hurt his back the other night and has been resting up. So no rush, cause it's likely it'll take him a little time to get back on his feet.

What a goof! :rolleyes:
 
I was acing the class. Now I'm getting a 96. Boooooooooo.



They used to make me happy too until I had to start shelling out ridiculous amounts of money for school.



What a goof! :rolleyes:

96 is still damned good. But boo if you want. :p

I'm sure you can still bring it up to at least a 99....*chuckle*
 
I have so many last thoughts.

1. I was a shit pool player BEFORE the margaritas, next time I'll just leave my glasses in the car.
2. My whole schedule was fucked up today. I DONT like that. I missed talking to the one person I really needed to talk to.
3. She seriously did pimp me out, I'm so going to thank her with her own crop tomorrow. -nods-
4. I miss twin, and pet, and kitten, and pooh bear, and and and and and... good lord I'm tired.

5. I'm, SO, on board with this birthday week dealie-o.

6. I need to catch up on some threads and some stories.
 
LT ~ Don't want to go to work, it's snowed again, the trains will be shot to hell and my bed's so warm and cosy. Surely someone would pay me just to stay here in my bed? ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top