Old 12-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #49501
Scuttle Buttin'
Unholy day
 
Scuttle Buttin''s Avatar
 
Scuttle Buttin' is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: In too deep...
Posts: 15,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina327 View Post
Good idea, my tits dont like shirts, or bras, though soft sheets are nice.


Ill have to leave the house. I HAVE to adjust myself in public just once.
I have soft sheets. *nod*

It's an art form, so you'll probably need to do it a few times to really get it down.
__________________

Yes I have done wrong
But what I did I thought needed be done

 

Old 12-06-2012, 03:05 PM   #49502
Britwitch
Blue eyes
 
Britwitch's Avatar
 
Britwitch is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Daydreaming
Posts: 21,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWarrioress View Post
*ponders*

So... like....

Scutt would have no man parts, like a Ken doll? Or did he get Nina's in the exchange? Or did Nina get both parts?



Okay... I need to stop thinking about this and go get stu--er-- things done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuttle Buttin' View Post
It's best not to examine the whole situation too closely.
Have to admit, the same query was meandering through my mind too
 

Old 12-06-2012, 03:05 PM   #49503
fr33ks33k
Mr. Dark and Brooding
 
fr33ks33k's Avatar
 
fr33ks33k is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the span between heartbeats...the eye of the needle...the second before sunrise...
Posts: 12,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWarrioress View Post
*ponders*

So... like....

Scutt would have no man parts, like a Ken doll? Or did he get Nina's in the exchange? Or did Nina get both parts?



Okay... I need to stop thinking about this and go get stu--er-- things done.
She'd have both sets of genitalia, but no breasts. That was the trade. And you were right the first time. Go get stuff done.
__________________
La vie n'est qu'une ombre dans l'obscurité la plus profonde

Something's gotta give...and if it's not my spine it will surely be my spirit. I only pray the splinters will shatter in such a way that every passerby takes a second to revel in my wreckage....

In the space between the sands of time and making sense he scribbles thoughts half-made and half-mad. He has written all his mind away and been left half-alive and mostly dead. His spark is the maker's forge, burning bright and hot. His soul is the flame that guides lost travelers on their wayward paths. In his thoughts he is whole, he is home, he is free. If only this poor poet's mental world were true reality...

 

Old 12-06-2012, 03:06 PM   #49504
DarkWarrioress
Dryfter's Sexy Kitten
 
DarkWarrioress's Avatar
 
DarkWarrioress is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southern Minnesota
Posts: 23,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33ks33k View Post
*disjointed words, given in his best "Albanian guy from Taken" voice*

Good luck.
*gives a haughty sniff*

You're the one who's going to need the luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuttle Buttin' View Post
It's best not to examine the whole situation too closely.
I'm beginning to come to that conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganDarkHolme View Post
Hey Cait, what is your aversion to saying STUFF?
*laughing*

I don't have an aversion to that word...

Quote:
*stuffs cait* o.O
Yeah, in yer dreams, wolfie.
__________________
The Mansion
My SRP Writer's Profile
Thread Ideas

Creative Notebook
My Story Threads

Faith
is seeing light
with your heart
when all your eyes
see is darkness.




 

Old 12-06-2012, 03:06 PM   #49505
Scuttle Buttin'
Unholy day
 
Scuttle Buttin''s Avatar
 
Scuttle Buttin' is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: In too deep...
Posts: 15,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33ks33k View Post
She'd have both sets of genitalia, but no breasts. That was the trade. And you were right the first time. Go get stuff done.
Might be the first time someone could tell her to go fuck herself, and she could.




Though that then raises the question, would I have technically fucked her, even though I was not in possession of the penis at the time?
__________________

Yes I have done wrong
But what I did I thought needed be done

 

Old 12-06-2012, 03:07 PM   #49506
LoganDarkHolme
Lone Wolf
 
LoganDarkHolme's Avatar
 
LoganDarkHolme is online now
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 7,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWarrioress View Post

Yeah, in yer dreams, wolfie.
well ...ya know what we were told as kids


Dreams can come true ish
__________________
Come in Peace...........Or Leave.... In Pieces Sanctuary Motto

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi
Age. Fac ut gaudeam

Expect anything from anyone. The devil was once an angel.

We are the fire.
The flames of ancient pagan blood
Lick our veins and flow like lava.
We can melt these icy days of ignorance
These centuries of conformity and submission.
With outstretched hands bearing Wisdom
We can thaw withered hearts
That huddle in the cold.


My Threads

Idle/Dead threads
 

Old 12-06-2012, 03:08 PM   #49507
DarkWarrioress
Dryfter's Sexy Kitten
 
DarkWarrioress's Avatar
 
DarkWarrioress is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southern Minnesota
Posts: 23,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33ks33k View Post
She'd have both sets of genitalia, but no breasts. That was the trade. And you were right the first time. Go get stuff done.
*bites his shoulder*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuttle Buttin' View Post
Might be the first time someone could tell her to go fuck herself, and she could.




Though that then raises the question, would I have technically fucked her, even though I was not in possession of the penis at the time?
I think that just blew up my brain.

O.o
__________________
The Mansion
My SRP Writer's Profile
Thread Ideas

Creative Notebook
My Story Threads

Faith
is seeing light
with your heart
when all your eyes
see is darkness.




 

Old 12-06-2012, 03:10 PM   #49508
Scuttle Buttin'
Unholy day
 
Scuttle Buttin''s Avatar
 
Scuttle Buttin' is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: In too deep...
Posts: 15,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWarrioress View Post
I think that just blew up my brain.

O.o
You're welcome!
__________________

Yes I have done wrong
But what I did I thought needed be done

 

Old 12-06-2012, 03:11 PM   #49509
Nina327
Twin sins
 
Nina327's Avatar
 
Nina327 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in the dark.
Posts: 17,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWarrioress View Post
*ponders*

So... like....

Scutt would have no man parts, like a Ken doll? Or did he get Nina's in the exchange? Or did Nina get both parts?



Okay... I need to stop thinking about this and go get stu--er-- things done.
-giggles-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuttle Buttin' View Post
It's best not to examine the whole situation too closely.
........... but.. i want to examine it closely. I'm flexible like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuttle Buttin' View Post
I have soft sheets. *nod*

It's an art form, so you'll probably need to do it a few times to really get it down.
Hmm.. You could be right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuttle Buttin' View Post
Might be the first time someone could tell her to go fuck herself, and she could.




Though that then raises the question, would I have technically fucked her, even though I was not in possession of the penis at the time?
-dies laughing-

i... oh... just..
__________________
pardon me, my sense making abilities are inebriated at the moment.


"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” ~Carlin


 

Old 12-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #49510
pleases32
Really Experienced
 
pleases32 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Hell
Posts: 248
.....

Last edited by pleases32 : 12-06-2012 at 04:16 PM.
 

Old 12-06-2012, 03:22 PM   #49511
fr33ks33k
Mr. Dark and Brooding
 
fr33ks33k's Avatar
 
fr33ks33k is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the span between heartbeats...the eye of the needle...the second before sunrise...
Posts: 12,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWarrioress View Post
*gives a haughty sniff*

You're the one who's going to need the luck.
I have lots of it stockpiled, so I should be alright. *smirk*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuttle Buttin' View Post
Might be the first time someone could tell her to go fuck herself, and she could.

Though that then raises the question, would I have technically fucked her, even though I was not in possession of the penis at the time?
No, you would'nt have. Remember, possession is nine tenths of the law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWarrioress View Post
*bites his shoulder*
*shoulder muscles flex as teeth come down, and on instinct a hand catches a grip on her deep red locks* careful there, Cait...I bite too.
__________________
La vie n'est qu'une ombre dans l'obscurité la plus profonde

Something's gotta give...and if it's not my spine it will surely be my spirit. I only pray the splinters will shatter in such a way that every passerby takes a second to revel in my wreckage....

In the space between the sands of time and making sense he scribbles thoughts half-made and half-mad. He has written all his mind away and been left half-alive and mostly dead. His spark is the maker's forge, burning bright and hot. His soul is the flame that guides lost travelers on their wayward paths. In his thoughts he is whole, he is home, he is free. If only this poor poet's mental world were true reality...

 

Old 12-06-2012, 03:32 PM   #49512
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 15,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganDarkHolme View Post
Hey Cait, what is your aversion to saying STUFF?

*laughing*

*stuffs cait* o.O
lmao...*falls over*
__________________
The greatest harm can come from the best of intentions

Thanks Thyri for the Av

My thread
Gladiator's Guest Book
feel free to stop by and say hello

My SRP Writers Profile

Current Threads
Night and Shadows --(With Dark Empress)

TK Anonymous member #24
my kink score is 633
50.6% pure.
 

Old 12-06-2012, 03:34 PM   #49513
Nina327
Twin sins
 
Nina327's Avatar
 
Nina327 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in the dark.
Posts: 17,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33ks33k View Post
I have lots of it stockpiled, so I should be alright. *smirk*



No, you would'nt have. Remember, possession is nine tenths of the law.



*shoulder muscles flex as teeth come down, and on instinct a hand catches a grip on her deep red locks* careful there, Cait...I bite too.
Oh... happy dance.. i can call it mine... woot.
__________________
pardon me, my sense making abilities are inebriated at the moment.


"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” ~Carlin


 

Old 12-06-2012, 03:40 PM   #49514
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 15,552
lol at this thread... just lol
__________________
The greatest harm can come from the best of intentions

Thanks Thyri for the Av

My thread
Gladiator's Guest Book
feel free to stop by and say hello

My SRP Writers Profile

Current Threads
Night and Shadows --(With Dark Empress)

TK Anonymous member #24
my kink score is 633
50.6% pure.
 

Old 12-06-2012, 04:00 PM   #49515
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 15,552
LT... I killed the thread...

FLT... go me! oops...
__________________
The greatest harm can come from the best of intentions

Thanks Thyri for the Av

My thread
Gladiator's Guest Book
feel free to stop by and say hello

My SRP Writers Profile

Current Threads
Night and Shadows --(With Dark Empress)

TK Anonymous member #24
my kink score is 633
50.6% pure.
 

Old 12-06-2012, 05:06 PM   #49516
BeautifulDream
See you when you sleep.
 
BeautifulDream's Avatar
 
BeautifulDream is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,365
LT: Alright Dream, survive the next twelve hours.
__________________
 

Old 12-06-2012, 05:13 PM   #49517
Vail_Indigo
Unsafe at any speed
 
Vail_Indigo's Avatar
 
Vail_Indigo is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: pfft
Posts: 29,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulDream View Post
LT: Alright Dream, survive the next twelve hours.
Please do.
__________________

Kissing isn't prelude.


You are my liar, so I will be your thief

Language Of Angels 2


Earth 3

A couple solo threads:
Rebecca Garrote, P.I.: For hire. Mysteries, the lost, the missing, facilitation and all manners of unique services.
Everything Is Personal: Tales From Intersect City
The Unders: Darkness beneath Intersect City

All My SRP Information (Current and older SRPs, Notebook/Braindump, SRP Profile)
My SRP Profile

The Vortex Of Silk And Teeth
 

Old 12-06-2012, 05:19 PM   #49518
BeautifulDream
See you when you sleep.
 
BeautifulDream's Avatar
 
BeautifulDream is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vail_Indigo View Post
Please do.
*cuddles*
__________________
 

Old 12-06-2012, 07:11 PM   #49519
palemoon2035
Literotica Guru
 
palemoon2035 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,461
I want to write, but I have no owed posts. Wheel of Fortune will have to do.
 

Old 12-06-2012, 07:37 PM   #49520
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame
 
Firmhanded_Daddy's Avatar
 
Firmhanded_Daddy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina327 View Post
-sighs-

Am I the only one that is pleased to see males speak to one another in the lounge rather than seeing the old pissing contests in every goddamned thread.

Oh.. Pardon me a moment.

Warning, this is a rant. If you think it pertains to you, take a breath, remove all vestiges of panties so they dont get twisted... better. good. This is a rant.

Drama... fucking happens. You have an ignore button. But what trips me out is the men around here that dont get along and the women that promote that. Fuck all that. When everyone is getting along its some homoerotic man crush shit but if the males dont agree its them being assholes. for fuck sake. From my view point, which, by the way, I picture everyone naked, so, so much more fun that way, all the bits waggling around! it's awesome. Errr.. people like the drama all of this creates. Not the nakedness in my head... the personality clashes. Do you have any Idea how fucking facinating everyone on here is? do you? from the creatons to the dickheads to the adorable ones i just want to stick in my pocket to have an extra ray of sunshine carried around. albiet a bit sadistic to think of pocketing my own lil thing like that. -squee- No.. I wasnt really making a point. My brain is fried and should be served with toast and bacon. Fuck i need a few more days away from life, lit, and the persuit of an education. Oh.. right. that's what I was saying. I want a penis so I can have a man crush. -nods sternly- I had a point.. I really did. /rant
Laughs softly. Sneaking in a kiss on her cheek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuttle Buttin' View Post
Hey. I only have one man crush, despite how I may otherwise get along with fr33k and glad and the others.

Also, I may've just made my keyboard sticky because of the orange I was peeling. So. FD, wherever you are, you better appreciate that shit.


Also some more, if we can find a way to make it reversible, I'll gladly exchange my penis for your breasts. I can play with them all day, you can have a mancrush... win win!
Oh I'll get your keyboard sticky all right...
 

Old 12-06-2012, 07:56 PM   #49521
Annisthyrienne
Drive-by mischief maker
 
Annisthyrienne's Avatar
 
Annisthyrienne is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southeast U.S.
Posts: 10,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina327 View Post
-sighs-

Am I the only one that is pleased to see males speak to one another in the lounge rather than seeing the old pissing contests in every goddamned thread.

Oh.. Pardon me a moment.

Warning, this is a rant. If you think it pertains to you, take a breath, remove all vestiges of panties so they dont get twisted... better. good. This is a rant.

Drama... fucking happens. You have an ignore button. But what trips me out is the men around here that dont get along and the women that promote that. Fuck all that. When everyone is getting along its some homoerotic man crush shit but if the males dont agree its them being assholes. for fuck sake. From my view point, which, by the way, I picture everyone naked, so, so much more fun that way, all the bits waggling around! it's awesome. Errr.. people like the drama all of this creates. Not the nakedness in my head... the personality clashes. Do you have any Idea how fucking facinating everyone on here is? do you? from the creatons to the dickheads to the adorable ones i just want to stick in my pocket to have an extra ray of sunshine carried around. albiet a bit sadistic to think of pocketing my own lil thing like that. -squee- No.. I wasnt really making a point. My brain is fried and should be served with toast and bacon. Fuck i need a few more days away from life, lit, and the persuit of an education. Oh.. right. that's what I was saying. I want a penis so I can have a man crush. -nods sternly- I had a point.. I really did. /rant

Okay, I know this wasn't directed at me, what with the whole 'not having a penis' thing and all. But I have to say one thing in my own defense. Sometimes the drama centers around a provocative discussion, and I feel like I just need to speak my piece. I try to keep it diplomatic, even if I may get a little wordy. But after all, I so rarely get the chance to 'speak up' in real life, so..... It's not that I mean to stir the shit pot, just that I want to have my say. I almost never carry on the argument past that point though, it's just not worth the pissing contest.

And btw, Nina, your Yahoo chat avatar picture is drop dead sexy, just saying.
__________________


Love is not something you are in, it is something you are.
Love is a state of being, not something you do to someone else.
If someone loves you and you don't feel love for them, you are not affected, they are.
You only feel love when you are loving, giving love.
 

Old 12-06-2012, 10:20 PM   #49522
BeautifulDream
See you when you sleep.
 
BeautifulDream's Avatar
 
BeautifulDream is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annisthyrienne View Post
Okay, I know this wasn't directed at me, what with the whole 'not having a penis' thing and all. But I have to say one thing in my own defense. Sometimes the drama centers around a provocative discussion, and I feel like I just need to speak my piece. I try to keep it diplomatic, even if I may get a little wordy. But after all, I so rarely get the chance to 'speak up' in real life, so..... It's not that I mean to stir the shit pot, just that I want to have my say. I almost never carry on the argument past that point though, it's just not worth the pissing contest.

And btw, Nina, your Yahoo chat avatar picture is drop dead sexy, just saying.
*is jealous*






LT: Ow! Ow! Kitty claws!!
__________________
 

Old 12-06-2012, 10:41 PM   #49523
fr33ks33k
Mr. Dark and Brooding
 
fr33ks33k's Avatar
 
fr33ks33k is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the span between heartbeats...the eye of the needle...the second before sunrise...
Posts: 12,676
"Holy fuck, Ice changed his AV."
__________________
La vie n'est qu'une ombre dans l'obscurité la plus profonde

Something's gotta give...and if it's not my spine it will surely be my spirit. I only pray the splinters will shatter in such a way that every passerby takes a second to revel in my wreckage....

In the space between the sands of time and making sense he scribbles thoughts half-made and half-mad. He has written all his mind away and been left half-alive and mostly dead. His spark is the maker's forge, burning bright and hot. His soul is the flame that guides lost travelers on their wayward paths. In his thoughts he is whole, he is home, he is free. If only this poor poet's mental world were true reality...

 

Old 12-06-2012, 10:48 PM   #49524
Nina327
Twin sins
 
Nina327's Avatar
 
Nina327 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in the dark.
Posts: 17,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
Laughs softly. Sneaking in a kiss on her cheek
-grins-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annisthyrienne View Post
Okay, I know this wasn't directed at me, what with the whole 'not having a penis' thing and all. But I have to say one thing in my own defense. Sometimes the drama centers around a provocative discussion, and I feel like I just need to speak my piece. I try to keep it diplomatic, even if I may get a little wordy. But after all, I so rarely get the chance to 'speak up' in real life, so..... It's not that I mean to stir the shit pot, just that I want to have my say. I almost never carry on the argument past that point though, it's just not worth the pissing contest.

And btw, Nina, your Yahoo chat avatar picture is drop dead sexy, just saying.
ack. no. .... k.. well. You dont have to defend anything. That's kinda half of one of my points I never got to.... I also find great satisfaction in intelligent conversation even if it is on a highly controversial topic. I enjoy when other adults can share an opinion, even better when its stated as such. and you do so quite wonderfully.

thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulDream View Post
*is jealous*
grins... hi.


LT: Yes he has a death wish. oi.
__________________
pardon me, my sense making abilities are inebriated at the moment.


"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” ~Carlin


 

Old 12-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #49525
Lokishoney
Really Really Experienced
 
Lokishoney's Avatar
 
Lokishoney is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 390
Way too toasted to be here. Too many shots in...
__________________
Nichts ist für immer - Der Graf
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:40 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.