Old 11-19-2012, 08:45 PM   #44601
DarkWarrioress
Dryfter's Sexy Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33ks33k View Post
*hands her a tissue* It's ok. I've got something to stuff...er, I mean....
*snatches the tissue from his hand and glares*

Creative Notebook
My Story Threads

Faith
is seeing light
with your heart
when all your eyes
see is darkness.

Old 11-19-2012, 08:48 PM   #44602
The_gladiator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Ice View Post
If that's for me, I'd hear about your shoes.
Its not worth it... I was pissed off but now that I've cooled off its just not even worth fighting about... lets just say there are some of us who don't like living off the system, don't think the world owes us anything, and are trying are hardest to become fully independent.

Thanks Thyri for the Av

My thread
Gladiator's Guest Book
feel free to stop by and say hello

My SRP Writers Profile

Current Threads
Night and Shadows --(With Dark Empress)

TK Anonymous member #24
my kink score is 633
50.6% pure.

Old 11-19-2012, 08:49 PM   #44603
fr33ks33k
Mr. Dark and Brooding

Location: In the span between heartbeats...the eye of the needle...the second before sunrise...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWarrioress View Post
*snatches the tissue from his hand and glares*
You can't glare at me when you know you like the thought...

*leans in to whisper*

of being stuffed...

Something's gotta give...and if it's not my spine it will surely be my spirit. I only pray the splinters will shatter in such a way that every passerby takes a second to revel in my wreckage....

In the space between the sands of time and making sense he scribbles thoughts half-made and half-mad. He has written all his mind away and been left half-alive and mostly dead. His spark is the maker's forge, burning bright and hot. His soul is the flame that guides lost travelers on their wayward paths. In his thoughts he is whole, he is home, he is free. If only this poor poet's mental world were true reality...

Old 11-19-2012, 08:55 PM   #44604
DarkWarrioress
Dryfter's Sexy Kitten

Quote:
You can't glare at me when you know you like the thought...

*leans in to whisper*

of being stuffed...
*holds the glare... opens her mouth to retaliate.... gets a dreamy far away look in her eyes... before snapping out of it and glaring at him again*

I hate you.

Creative Notebook
My Story Threads

Faith
is seeing light
with your heart
when all your eyes
see is darkness.

Old 11-19-2012, 08:57 PM   #44605
fr33ks33k
Mr. Dark and Brooding

Location: In the span between heartbeats...the eye of the needle...the second before sunrise...
Quote:
*holds the glare... opens her mouth to retaliate.... gets a dreamy far away look in her eyes... before snapping out of it and glaring at him again*

I hate you.

*continues to whisper in her ear, lips barely brushing against the shell and lobe*

No you don't.

Something's gotta give...and if it's not my spine it will surely be my spirit. I only pray the splinters will shatter in such a way that every passerby takes a second to revel in my wreckage....

In the space between the sands of time and making sense he scribbles thoughts half-made and half-mad. He has written all his mind away and been left half-alive and mostly dead. His spark is the maker's forge, burning bright and hot. His soul is the flame that guides lost travelers on their wayward paths. In his thoughts he is whole, he is home, he is free. If only this poor poet's mental world were true reality...

Old 11-19-2012, 09:01 PM   #44606
DarkWarrioress
Dryfter's Sexy Kitten

Quote:
*continues to whisper in her ear, lips barely brushing against the shell and lobe*

No you don't.

*A twist of her head. A look. A wry grin*

This is get even for earlier today, isn't it.

Creative Notebook
My Story Threads

Faith
is seeing light
with your heart
when all your eyes
see is darkness.

Old 11-19-2012, 09:05 PM   #44607
Miss_Vivi
Miss Behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_gladiator View Post
Its not worth it... I was pissed off but now that I've cooled off its just not even worth fighting about... lets just say there are some of us who don't like living off the system, don't think the world owes us anything, and are trying are hardest to become fully independent.
Gladiator, darlin don't you dare let LI or any other stuffed-shirt-know-it-alls question your abilities to take care of you. Those systems exist for a reason, and their is nothing wrong with taking care of each other.

They just tend to forget their own privilege, and then open their mouths before thinking.

"She was perfect, pure maddening sex, and she knew it, and she played on it, dripped it, and allowed you to suffer for it.”
The Head Mistress is in.
SRP Profile

Old 11-19-2012, 09:06 PM   #44608
fr33ks33k
Mr. Dark and Brooding

Quote:
*A twist of her head. A look. A wry grin*

This is get even for earlier today, isn't it.
Maybe....

*His lips press fractionally closer, the syllables running right against her tragus*

Old 11-19-2012, 09:07 PM   #44609
zydrate
Mean Girl

Ho hum

Old 11-19-2012, 09:13 PM   #44610
DarkWarrioress
Dryfter's Sexy Kitten

Quote:
Maybe....

*His lips press fractionally closer, the syllables running right against her tragus*

I really really hate you.

*she shivers and vanishes into the darkness of the ether, grumbling*

Creative Notebook
My Story Threads

Faith
is seeing light
with your heart
when all your eyes
see is darkness.

Old 11-19-2012, 09:17 PM   #44611
fr33ks33k
Mr. Dark and Brooding

Quote:

I really really hate you.

*she shivers and vanishes into the darkness of the ether, grumbling*
I'll let you go, this time.

*Leaves her with one more whisper finding her in the depths of the darkness.*

You really really don't...

Old 11-19-2012, 09:43 PM   #44612
The_gladiator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Vivi View Post
Gladiator, darlin don't you dare let LI or any other stuffed-shirt-know-it-alls question your abilities to take care of you. Those systems exist for a reason, and their is nothing wrong with taking care of each other.

They just tend to forget their own privilege, and then open their mouths before thinking.
thank you... this post means a lot to me. thank you for your support and understanding.

there is nothing I want more than the day I can finally get a job and become a tax paying member of society, so I can give back to a system that has done so much for me.

Thanks Thyri for the Av

My thread
Gladiator's Guest Book
feel free to stop by and say hello

My SRP Writers Profile

Current Threads
Night and Shadows --(With Dark Empress)

TK Anonymous member #24
my kink score is 633
50.6% pure.

Old 11-19-2012, 09:56 PM   #44613
LoganDarkHolme
Lone Wolf

Quote:

It was just another one of Light Ice's self stylized im better then you fuckers posts, i tend to ignore his ignorant ranting after a while

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi
Age. Fac ut gaudeam

Expect anything from anyone. The devil was once an angel.

We are the fire.
The flames of ancient pagan blood
Lick our veins and flow like lava.
We can melt these icy days of ignorance
These centuries of conformity and submission.
With outstretched hands bearing Wisdom
We can thaw withered hearts
That huddle in the cold.

My Threads

Idle/Dead threads

Old 11-19-2012, 10:34 PM   #44614
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame

Quote:
You had the right of it, Glad. It is not worth it. Certain individuals will simply never look past what others can do for them. They will never find true enrichment in life, and they will never know what real hardship looks like.

You have goals, you push forward, and keep pushing. I sincerely hope that you meet these goals.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:38 PM   #44615
Light Ice
A Real Bastard

Quote:
I don't believe you. And, because I'm one of the few that support the many, I reserve the right to call you a liar until you prove me otherwise. That's something my money has bought me.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:38 PM   #44616
Miss_Vivi
Miss Behave

Quote:
thank you... this post means a lot to me. thank you for your support and understanding.

there is nothing I want more than the day I can finally get a job and become a tax paying member of society, so I can give back to a system that has done so much for me.
I support this plan. It's mine as well, after being laid off a year ago and starting my own business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganDarkHolme View Post
It was just another one of Light Ice's self stylized im better then you fuckers posts, i tend to ignore his ignorant ranting after a while
LI is many things, but ignorant is not one of them. He is technically correct, ACA has added a burden to many businesses, but pointing the finger at those who need care the most, the 48 million uninsured Americans, doesn't actually help his case.

"She was perfect, pure maddening sex, and she knew it, and she played on it, dripped it, and allowed you to suffer for it.”
The Head Mistress is in.
SRP Profile

Old 11-19-2012, 10:38 PM   #44617
Light Ice
A Real Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
You had the right of it, Glad. It is not worth it. Certain individuals will simply never look past what others can do for them. They will never find true enrichment in life, and they will never know what real hardship looks like.

You have goals, you push forward, and keep pushing. I sincerely hope that you meet these goals.
What do you know of hardship? Your wife supports you while you pretend to be in-love with other women you've never met. How is that hard?

Old 11-19-2012, 10:39 PM   #44618
Luna_Wolf72
Sneaking around...

Hugs a daddy before bed yanks me away.

You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:41 PM   #44619
Light Ice
A Real Bastard

Quote:
I support this plan. It's mine as well, after being laid off a year ago and starting my own business.

LI is many things, but ignorant is not one of them. He is technically correct, ACA has added a burden to many businesses, but pointing the finger at those who need care the most, the 48 million uninsured Americans, doesn't actually help his case.
Money, at one point in time, stood for something put into society and was used to take something back. There was an inherent value there determined by a trade of goods or services. It's crazy and Ayn Randian, I know, but believe it or not there's a fucking principle involved there.

Health Care is a fucking service. Not a right. And you should be forced to put something INTO society in order to take something out of it. Do I think we should punt rape babies into the abyss like Sparta? No.

Do I think whiny ass adults with weight problems and bad self-esteem should stop their bullshit about "trying their hardest" and actually DO something valuable for a change? Yes.

And fuck all of those people without insurance. Fuck all of those people who bought homes in New Orleans and didn't buy flood insurance. Not. My. Fault.

So stop wringing my wallet out and expecting me to feel good about it.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:41 PM   #44620
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Wolf72 View Post
Hugs a daddy before bed yanks me away.
Hugs the retreating wolf

Sleep sweetly.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:52 PM   #44621
Miss_Vivi
Miss Behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Ice View Post
Money, at one point in time, stood for something put into society and was used to take something back. There was an inherent value there determined by a trade of goods or services. It's crazy and Ayn Randian, I know, but believe it or not there's a fucking principle involved there.

Health Care is a fucking service. Not a right. And you should be forced to put something INTO society in order to take something out of it. Do I think we should punt rape babies into the abyss like Sparta? No.

Do I think whiny ass adults with weight problems and bad self-esteem should stop their bullshit about "trying their hardest" and actually DO something valuable for a change? Yes.

And fuck all of those people without insurance. Fuck all of those people who bought homes in New Orleans and didn't buy flood insurance. Not. My. Fault.

So stop wringing my wallet out and expecting me to feel good about it.
Says the man who stands the most to lose.

The average Canadian has more money in his pocket, makes more and is generally happier than the average American.

Healthcare is a right.

The rest of the world functions on social healthcare, paying way less than Americans and they still have more money and are often happier.

You are a dinosaur, if you believe for a minute what we have works.
It does not.

Health is a right.
Nobody should go bankrupt to pay for healthcare. Period.

The Head Mistress is in.
SRP Profile

Old 11-19-2012, 10:54 PM   #44622
LoganDarkHolme
Lone Wolf

Quote:

The average Canadian has more money in his pocket, makes more and is generally happier than the average American.

Healthcare is a right.

The rest of the world functions on social healthcare, paying way less than Americans and they still have more money and are often happier.

It does not.

Health is a right.
well Put, i agree

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi
Age. Fac ut gaudeam

Expect anything from anyone. The devil was once an angel.

We are the fire.
The flames of ancient pagan blood
Lick our veins and flow like lava.
We can melt these icy days of ignorance
These centuries of conformity and submission.
With outstretched hands bearing Wisdom
We can thaw withered hearts
That huddle in the cold.

My Threads

Idle/Dead threads

Old 11-19-2012, 10:56 PM   #44623
Vail_Indigo
Unsafe at any speed

no, I don't even wanna bother...

Kissing isn't prelude.

You are my liar, so I will be your thief

Language Of Angels 2

Earth 3

A couple solo threads:
Rebecca Garrote, P.I.: For hire. Mysteries, the lost, the missing, facilitation and all manners of unique services.
Everything Is Personal: Tales From Intersect City
The Unders: Darkness beneath Intersect City

All My SRP Information (Current and older SRPs, Notebook/Braindump, SRP Profile)
My SRP Profile

The Vortex Of Silk And Teeth

Last edited by Vail_Indigo : 11-19-2012 at 11:01 PM.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:57 PM   #44624
Light Ice
A Real Bastard

Quote:

Healthcare is a right.

It does not.

Health is a right.
Wait, what? Canadians have more money? Parisians? Can we see some facts here? Numbers? And how do you measure happiness? Have you even been to Europe?

Forgive me, but bullshit, all of it. Health Care involves paid professionals investing years of time and often taking on massive amounts of debt for their education. They should not be doled out like Government issued Passports simply because you feel you have a right to someone else putting their hands in your body and fixing your bullshit.

A Doctor is no different than a Chef who is no different then a Mechanic.

They all bust their ass to provide a service and should have the benefit of the market dictated rewards of their investment in themselves. That is not for you, or anyone else, to take from them.

And fuck you, very much, for your entitled nonsensical bullshit. It's damned unethical. Honestly, I'm surprised more Doctors don't leave little metallic objects lying around in people. I would.

Old 11-19-2012, 11:00 PM   #44625
Scuttle Buttin'
The warrior, the sage

Temper tantrums are the best!

What are you so afraid to lose?
What is it you're thinking that will happen if you do?

Closed Thread