Old 10-12-2012, 09:05 AM   #41651
Scuttle Buttin'
Baby, it's bad out there
 
Scuttle Buttin''s Avatar
 
Scuttle Buttin' is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Mind if I move in closer?
Posts: 15,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWarrioress View Post
Uh huh. Suuuuure, you don't.
Excellent, I'm glad you agree!
 

Old 10-12-2012, 09:06 AM   #41652
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame
 
Firmhanded_Daddy's Avatar
 
Firmhanded_Daddy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuttle Buttin' View Post
I think Borderlands, both of them really, almost has to be played with at least one other person, but two or three more is preferable. It's not nearly as much fun on your own, and can actually get pretty repetitive, but with a good group of people it can be a fun time.

I'll definitely have to check out RE6 at some point... I just have no idea when that will be.
-nod nod nod-

Especially with all of the group friendly talents in the new game. I can see that lending to some very enjoyable tactical game play. Kind of expands the FPS Genre a little bit. I tend to play console games by myself though.
 

Old 10-12-2012, 09:07 AM   #41653
DarkWarrioress
Dryfter's Sexy Kitten
 
DarkWarrioress's Avatar
 
DarkWarrioress is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southern Minnesota
Posts: 23,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuttle Buttin' View Post
Excellent, I'm glad you agree!
*snatches up the remote and throws it at his head*
__________________
The Mansion
My SRP Writer's Profile
Thread Ideas

Creative Notebook
My Story Threads

Faith
is seeing light
with your heart
when all your eyes
see is darkness.




 

Old 10-12-2012, 09:07 AM   #41654
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame
 
Firmhanded_Daddy's Avatar
 
Firmhanded_Daddy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWarrioress View Post
Quit teasing me with that tongue. *snicker*
Not a chance in hell!
 

Old 10-12-2012, 09:10 AM   #41655
BeautifulDream
See you when you sleep.
 
BeautifulDream's Avatar
 
BeautifulDream is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuttle Buttin' View Post
WAW>Black Ops


But Black Ops is still fun. *nodnod*


I never played the original L4D, but L4D2 is definitely fun.
Never had the chance to play WAW, kinda got stuck on Black Ops then MW3. But its on my list for sure.

And the first one isn't bad. One thing I hate about both is the freaking characters. Its like "dude I got this tank" then the get in your way and crap.

[quote=DarkWarrioress;42219758

Morning, Dream. I'm enjoying your thread with M13 very much. I don't follow many and don't ever think you aren't talented in writing either, Lady. You are.[/QUOTE]

Good morning DW! I'm loving it so far. M13 has been really helpful working the kinks out and getting ideas together. Thank you for recommending him, by the way.

And aww *blushes* Thank you for the kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post

What's wrong with zombies?
Nothing... only now I want to kill them and can't.
__________________

I got a gun for a mouth and a bullet with your name on it.
 

Old 10-12-2012, 09:11 AM   #41656
DarkWarrioress
Dryfter's Sexy Kitten
 
DarkWarrioress's Avatar
 
DarkWarrioress is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southern Minnesota
Posts: 23,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
Not a chance in hell!
*laughs*

It was worth a shot *groans*
__________________
The Mansion
My SRP Writer's Profile
Thread Ideas

Creative Notebook
My Story Threads

Faith
is seeing light
with your heart
when all your eyes
see is darkness.




 

Old 10-12-2012, 09:13 AM   #41657
Scuttle Buttin'
Baby, it's bad out there
 
Scuttle Buttin''s Avatar
 
Scuttle Buttin' is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Mind if I move in closer?
Posts: 15,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
-nod nod nod-

Especially with all of the group friendly talents in the new game. I can see that lending to some very enjoyable tactical game play. Kind of expands the FPS Genre a little bit. I tend to play console games by myself though.
Yeah, definitely. They pretty clearly want you to work together.

For me, it really depends on the game. Most of the time, though, if one of the people I normally play something with is on, then I'll want to play something with them. It's rare there's a single-player game that makes me feel otherwise.

Assassin's Creed III will be one of those rare ones, though.
 

Old 10-12-2012, 09:13 AM   #41658
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame
 
Firmhanded_Daddy's Avatar
 
Firmhanded_Daddy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulDream View Post
Never had the chance to play WAW, kinda got stuck on Black Ops then MW3. But its on my list for sure.

And the first one isn't bad. One thing I hate about both is the freaking characters. Its like "dude I got this tank" then the get in your way and crap.



Good morning DW! I'm loving it so far. M13 has been really helpful working the kinks out and getting ideas together. Thank you for recommending him, by the way.

And aww *blushes* Thank you for the kind words.



Nothing... only now I want to kill them and can't.
:O you totally killed me in black ops didn't you? -Grumbles-

Never played L4D, wanted too though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWarrioress View Post
*laughs*

It was worth a shot *groans*
-Chuckles- It was.

LT:

Ok back is killing me sitting in this chair. I'm off. Have a good morning all.
 

Old 10-12-2012, 09:14 AM   #41659
Scuttle Buttin'
Baby, it's bad out there
 
Scuttle Buttin''s Avatar
 
Scuttle Buttin' is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Mind if I move in closer?
Posts: 15,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWarrioress View Post
*snatches up the remote and throws it at his head*
*ducks* Hey! If you ever want to see your coffee pot again, you'll watch that...
 

Old 10-12-2012, 09:15 AM   #41660
DarkWarrioress
Dryfter's Sexy Kitten
 
DarkWarrioress's Avatar
 
DarkWarrioress is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southern Minnesota
Posts: 23,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulDream View Post
Good morning DW! I'm loving it so far. M13 has been really helpful working the kinks out and getting ideas together. Thank you for recommending him, by the way.

And aww *blushes* Thank you for the kind words. .
You're more than welcome, Sweetie. He's the first one that popped into my head and he's consistent.

I mean it, you can hold a candle to any of the writers here.
__________________
The Mansion
My SRP Writer's Profile
Thread Ideas

Creative Notebook
My Story Threads

Faith
is seeing light
with your heart
when all your eyes
see is darkness.




 

Old 10-12-2012, 09:16 AM   #41661
DarkWarrioress
Dryfter's Sexy Kitten
 
DarkWarrioress's Avatar
 
DarkWarrioress is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southern Minnesota
Posts: 23,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
LT:

Ok back is killing me sitting in this chair. I'm off. Have a good morning all.
I'm going with him and lay down until the alarm goes off. Back later, all.
__________________
The Mansion
My SRP Writer's Profile
Thread Ideas

Creative Notebook
My Story Threads

Faith
is seeing light
with your heart
when all your eyes
see is darkness.




 

Old 10-12-2012, 09:18 AM   #41662
Scuttle Buttin'
Baby, it's bad out there
 
Scuttle Buttin''s Avatar
 
Scuttle Buttin' is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Mind if I move in closer?
Posts: 15,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulDream View Post
Never had the chance to play WAW, kinda got stuck on Black Ops then MW3. But its on my list for sure.

And the first one isn't bad. One thing I hate about both is the freaking characters. Its like "dude I got this tank" then the get in your way and crap.
Yeah, the AI is kind of terrible in those. You really need to play with real people to not have them running around in front of you and getting shot.

I only really played WAW for the zombies, but I thought they were better than the Black Ops zombies. I liked the guns better, too.
 

Old 10-12-2012, 09:22 AM   #41663
Britwitch
'Tis the season of giving
 
Britwitch's Avatar
 
Britwitch is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Under the mistletoe
Posts: 21,910
LT ~ Apparently that nap was needed but I'd forgotten how sleeping in the day makes you feel all funny.
__________________
 

Old 10-12-2012, 09:23 AM   #41664
BeautifulDream
See you when you sleep.
 
BeautifulDream's Avatar
 
BeautifulDream is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuttle Buttin' View Post
Yeah, the AI is kind of terrible in those. You really need to play with real people to not have them running around in front of you and getting shot.

I only really played WAW for the zombies, but I thought they were better than the Black Ops zombies. I liked the guns better, too.
Yeah then you still have idiots most of the time. People who run around like crazy, getting killed and crap.

Same with COD though, that's way I normally play solo or with a selected group.

Did you ever download the new map packs? They brought back several of the older zombie maps
__________________

I got a gun for a mouth and a bullet with your name on it.
 

Old 10-12-2012, 09:24 AM   #41665
Scuttle Buttin'
Baby, it's bad out there
 
Scuttle Buttin''s Avatar
 
Scuttle Buttin' is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Mind if I move in closer?
Posts: 15,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulDream View Post
Yeah then you still have idiots most of the time. People who run around like crazy, getting killed and crap.

Same with COD though, that's way I normally play solo or with a selected group.

Did you ever download the new map packs? They brought back several of the older zombie maps

Yeah, I have all the maps for Black Ops. All I use it for are zombies, so it made sense to get all the maps for it.

Plus, I still like playing on Der Rise, Verruckt, and Shi No Numa.

Also, the moon map is crazytown bananapants.
 

Old 10-12-2012, 09:31 AM   #41666
BeautifulDream
See you when you sleep.
 
BeautifulDream's Avatar
 
BeautifulDream is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuttle Buttin' View Post
Yeah, I have all the maps for Black Ops. All I use it for are zombies, so it made sense to get all the maps for it.

Plus, I still like playing on Der Rise, Verruckt, and Shi No Numa.

Also, the moon map is crazytown bananapants.
I hated the Moon! First time I played that freaking space dude appeared behind me and scared the hell out of me. Didn't help the name above him was like "EvilClown(something). Then I kept picturimg evil clowns. I also hated Shanghai.

Ascension was my favorite. My group had the perfect strategy to rule it.
__________________

I got a gun for a mouth and a bullet with your name on it.
 

Old 10-12-2012, 09:34 AM   #41667
Scuttle Buttin'
Baby, it's bad out there
 
Scuttle Buttin''s Avatar
 
Scuttle Buttin' is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Mind if I move in closer?
Posts: 15,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulDream View Post
I hated the Moon! First time I played that freaking space dude appeared behind me and scared the hell out of me. Didn't help the name above him was like "EvilClown(something). Then I kept picturimg evil clowns. I also hated Shanghai.

Ascension was my favorite. My group had the perfect strategy to rule it.
Yeah, Ascension was good stuff. Get up on that landing pad, start circling around, and let the chaos begin.


I don't know if you're on Xbox, but I assume it's the same on PS3 too, the moon man has the name of one of the people on your friends list above him. I was playing a game with my nephew once, and my other nephew, his younger brother, was the name above the moon man's head. It was good for a laugh for us.

Dude is a bitch to kill though.
 

Old 10-12-2012, 09:39 AM   #41668
BeautifulDream
See you when you sleep.
 
BeautifulDream's Avatar
 
BeautifulDream is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuttle Buttin' View Post
Yeah, Ascension was good stuff. Get up on that landing pad, start circling around, and let the chaos begin.


I don't know if you're on Xbox, but I assume it's the same on PS3 too, the moon man has the name of one of the people on your friends list above him. I was playing a game with my nephew once, and my other nephew, his younger brother, was the name above the moon man's head. It was good for a laugh for us.

Dude is a bitch to kill though.
Yeah I played on Xbox. I was playing online with a friend and that's were the clown name came from. Its funny when its someone you're buds with.

He was, me and another would leave a Crawler and run around him knifing to save our ammo, it took forever.

Then there was the one who's name I can't remember with George Romero. I hated that one too. I always got caught and he'd be there.
__________________

I got a gun for a mouth and a bullet with your name on it.
 

Old 10-12-2012, 09:40 AM   #41669
marauder13
a lecherous old bastard
 
marauder13's Avatar
 
marauder13 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Posts: 7,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulDream View Post
Good morning DW! I'm loving it so far. M13 has been really helpful working the kinks out and getting ideas together. Thank you for recommending him, by the way.

And aww *blushes* Thank you for the kind words.
I was wondering why my ears were burning...
__________________
My active threads can be found in A Scorpio Story Stash


PMs are welcome.
 

Old 10-12-2012, 09:46 AM   #41670
Scuttle Buttin'
Baby, it's bad out there
 
Scuttle Buttin''s Avatar
 
Scuttle Buttin' is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Mind if I move in closer?
Posts: 15,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulDream View Post
Yeah I played on Xbox. I was playing online with a friend and that's were the clown name came from. Its funny when its someone you're buds with.

He was, me and another would leave a Crawler and run around him knifing to save our ammo, it took forever.

Then there was the one who's name I can't remember with George Romero. I hated that one too. I always got caught and he'd be there.
Yeah, what was that one called? With the lighthouse... I use to destroy that map. Could get a cycle going in the later waves, and it was just run and gun.. we'd have games that would take hours. Open up the lighthouse all the way to the top, and you could slide down the zip line, run down the boat, run back to where you start, back up to the lighthouse, repeat, and just keep the zombies trailing behind you that way.

But of course, it was always the lack of ammo that got you.
 

Old 10-12-2012, 09:56 AM   #41671
BeautifulDream
See you when you sleep.
 
BeautifulDream's Avatar
 
BeautifulDream is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuttle Buttin' View Post
Yeah, what was that one called? With the lighthouse... I use to destroy that map. Could get a cycle going in the later waves, and it was just run and gun.. we'd have games that would take hours. Open up the lighthouse all the way to the top, and you could slide down the zip line, run down the boat, run back to where you start, back up to the lighthouse, repeat, and just keep the zombies trailing behind you that way.

But of course, it was always the lack of ammo that got you.
Call of the Dead.

I just couldn't get going on it. I could go so far in all the other maps just not Moon

But, I always got lucky with getting the Thunder Gun and upgrading to the Zeus cannon made it a beast and murdering was simplified! Side that with a GAIL upgraded, I'm good.. The SPK and HM112 (cant remember if that's right) was great with the ammo you needed but they were to heavy for running.
__________________

I got a gun for a mouth and a bullet with your name on it.
 

Old 10-12-2012, 09:59 AM   #41672
Scuttle Buttin'
Baby, it's bad out there
 
Scuttle Buttin''s Avatar
 
Scuttle Buttin' is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Mind if I move in closer?
Posts: 15,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulDream View Post
Call of the Dead.

I just couldn't get going on it. I could go so far in all the other maps just not Moon

But, I always got lucky with getting the Thunder Gun and upgrading to the Zeus cannon made it a beast and murdering was simplified! Side that with a GAIL upgraded, I'm good.. The SPK and HM112 (cant remember if that's right) was great with the ammo you needed but they were to heavy for running.
I think the HK is what you're thinking of in the HM112.

And yeah, Call of the Dead. It had that sniper that shot exploding rounds, and could be upgraded to a thermal scope.. I can't remember what that gun was called, but it was awesome. Even killed that bastard Romero with it a few times. So satisfying to watch him disappear into the water and give you your free perk.
 

Old 10-12-2012, 10:10 AM   #41673
BeautifulDream
See you when you sleep.
 
BeautifulDream's Avatar
 
BeautifulDream is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuttle Buttin' View Post
I think the HK is what you're thinking of in the HM112.

And yeah, Call of the Dead. It had that sniper that shot exploding rounds, and could be upgraded to a thermal scope.. I can't remember what that gun was called, but it was awesome. Even killed that bastard Romero with it a few times. So satisfying to watch him disappear into the water and give you your free perk.
Hmm yeah HK actually sounds right. I just remember it was like 150 rounds where as the SPK was 175.

I never got the sniper with exploding rounds. I didn't even know there was one. I know the cross bow, which I hated.

Ha... yeah I even have the "Kaboom" as my text ringtone. Zombies was how I wasted time. I miss it

Not sure if you ever played MW3 but they changed it so it was against enemy soldiers in waves like Zombies. They had Juggernauts, attack helicopters, attack dogs, all sorts if evils. What was cool about it though was you can pick up a dead dude's gun and collect ammo, your points were for buying airstrikes and preds.

Its not as fun as Zombies but its alright.
__________________

I got a gun for a mouth and a bullet with your name on it.
 

Old 10-12-2012, 10:14 AM   #41674
Scuttle Buttin'
Baby, it's bad out there
 
Scuttle Buttin''s Avatar
 
Scuttle Buttin' is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Mind if I move in closer?
Posts: 15,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulDream View Post
Hmm yeah HK actually sounds right. I just remember it was like 150 rounds where as the SPK was 175.

I never got the sniper with exploding rounds. I didn't even know there was one. I know the cross bow, which I hated.

Ha... yeah I even have the "Kaboom" as my text ringtone. Zombies was how I wasted time. I miss it

Not sure if you ever played MW3 but they changed it so it was against enemy soldiers in waves like Zombies. They had Juggernauts, attack helicopters, attack dogs, all sorts if evils. What was cool about it though was you can pick up a dead dude's gun and collect ammo, your points were for buying airstrikes and preds.

Its not as fun as Zombies but its alright.
Yeah, that one was called Spec Ops. It was sort of like the Spec Ops in MW2 and zombies had a baby, sort of a combination of the two. It wasn't bad, but zombies was definitely better.

I did love dropping predator missiles on those fucking Juggernauts, though.
 

Old 10-12-2012, 10:24 AM   #41675
BeautifulDream
See you when you sleep.
 
BeautifulDream's Avatar
 
BeautifulDream is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuttle Buttin' View Post
Yeah, that one was called Spec Ops. It was sort of like the Spec Ops in MW2 and zombies had a baby, sort of a combination of the two. It wasn't bad, but zombies was definitely better.

I did love dropping predator missiles on those fucking Juggernauts, though.
Ha! Yeah... I just hated having three Jugs and a helicopter. No where to run because one of them is waiting around every corner.

But besides those I mainly just used my Xbox for online multiplayer. I was pretty good at it. I think last time I played my KDR was like .94? Not the best but for someone who constantly runs (I hate camping) it is not bad.

I got a lot of shit of course... idiots who get pissed because they lost to a girl. I'd been called all sorts of names. Never bothered me though, cause most of the time I just kicked their asses again.
__________________

I got a gun for a mouth and a bullet with your name on it.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:38 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.