Women- I Will Teach You New Masturbating Techniques

useyou

Really Really Experienced
Joined
May 1, 2006
Posts
373
Women, if you are tired of your routine masturbating ways and are looking for new ideas then contact me. I will teach you unique ways to masturbate and bring excitement back into it.

Requirements:
1) Over 25
2) Reasonably Fit
3) Willing to share details of each assignment
4) Able to email often (preferrably once a day)
5) Able to send a pictures of you (you face or clothed body)

Be daring and give it a shot. Send me a message regarding each of the requirements above and also details about you.
 
are you a gynocologist, or just what is it that makes you uniquely qualified in the ways that you are? ~curious~
 
Shellbellfell....no I am not a gynocologist, that is not sexual. I however have many years of sexual experience and know what makes woman have intense orgasms. I also have experience in online masturbating instructions. I enjoy when women have intense orgasms.

If you or any other women are open minded and willing to follow directions we can begin.
 
After receiving a few responses I still did not find that special woman who has the right qualifications.

To clarify, this will be an ongoing thing, not a one time cumming. I will also want to see what makes you tick as everyone is different. So, take a deep breath and respond by sending me a detailed message.

Bored housewives and unemployed women are a plus. Time is neccessary with this and very busy women need not apply.
 
I'm a couple years too young. Why the specific 25-years-old requirement?
 
Very good question missysub.

I'm a couple years too young. Why the specific 25-years-old requirement?

Reason is that those under 25 haven't found themselves yet and the outcome of that is they tend to sway on their actions. I do not like wide swinging personalities. I need a stable and reliable woman for this, not someone who on a whim decides to do this and then her mood changes and all of a sudden feels insulted.

Also women under 25 tend to think of their sexual selves differently than those over 25. I find they haven't fully discovered their sexual selves. They are less willing to experiment and often shy away from anything out of the ordinary.

In the past I have had one under 25 woman who was an exception. We chatted and emailed almost daily for over 2 years. However the majority of under 25 women will not work here and rather then me wasting my valuable time on them I would rather just request 25 or over.

If you or any other under 25 year old women feel I am wrong on this you are welcomed to present your case.
 
Another young babe...boring

I have had 4 women respond who were from 26 down to 19 years old. The 26 year old having the maturity of an 18 year old. As I said in my original post, you must be over 25. Not 24 1/2. No exceptions.

My preference is over 30 years old as most women of that age are secure enough to enjoy this and also don't like games.

So, pm me if you are interested and you meet the over 25 requirement and are secure with yourself.
 
A little humor on this forum is always good. A man teaching a woman about masturbation is a lot like Octo Mom teaching Bret Favre how to play football. It's fun to contemplate, though.
 
A little humor on this forum is always good. A man teaching a woman about masturbation is a lot like Octo Mom teaching Bret Favre how to play football. It's fun to contemplate, though.

sexymom, funny line yet very sad for you. You have my condolences with regards to your husband and the sex life in your marriage.

For the record I have past experience in devising unique and mind blowing orgasms for women. However for those of you who have tunnel vision, like sexymom, you need not apply.
 
He is good...totally worth your time

I know...you didn't need my endorsement...but thought I'd give it just the same...
 
A little humor on this forum is always good. A man teaching a woman about masturbation is a lot like Octo Mom teaching Bret Favre how to play football. It's fun to contemplate, though.

I'm moderately mind-boggled by it too, but if the ladies are willing, good for them. Presumably.

Each to their own.

Cheers
 
He is good...totally worth your time

I know...you didn't need my endorsement...but thought I'd give it just the same...


Mara.....the same to you too. Its been awhile, hope you are doing great.

BTW who would ever get tired of endorsements? Thanks.
 
there is no age limmit on when a woman finds herself, i known a 43 year old who always changed her moods depending on what she did,

and how the hell is a man going to know a woman better than herself ??

just a couple of thoughts
 
Too Funny

there is no age limmit on when a woman finds herself, i known a 43 year old who always changed her moods depending on what she did,

and how the hell is a man going to know a woman better than herself ??

just a couple of thoughts


You pick one case about some 43 year old who hasn't found herself and assume she must represent all women. You are a real rocket scientist aren't you?

As for making the statement that a man cannot know a woman better than herself, you obviously do not have much experience with women. It's ashame you think of yourself as so inadequate that you are unable to show a woman new and exciting techniques.

So bud, with the whole 8 Lit posts, hold off on the arrogance until at least a few thousand posts, then you can join the Lame Lit Sheep Club.
 
hahaha

You pick one case about some 43 year old who hasn't found herself and assume she must represent all women. You are a real rocket scientist aren't you?

As for making the statement that a man cannot know a woman better than herself, you obviously do not have much experience with women. It's ashame you think of yourself as so inadequate that you are unable to show a woman new and exciting techniques.

So bud, with the whole 8 Lit posts, hold off on the arrogance until at least a few thousand posts, then you can join the Lame Lit Sheep Club.


Well think about it, an experienced woman is bound to know her body better than a man, and even if she dont guess who the best at pleasuring women are... OTHER WOMEN, not someone that has to post 'guides' to have fun with women.

I like the way you attack the person not what they wrote, maybe you got somthing you are ashamed of or you make yourself big by be-littling others, but i am not here to attack people online.

and as for not posting thousands of posts.... i dont have the time to sit infront of a PC all day everyday........ but what ever floats your boat :)



hope you do good on your 'mission'
 
niceguy...I don't have time for lame assholes like you. Go back to the corner and play with your little dick.
 
what is your definition of "reasonably fit"?

Good question rekane. As a rough estimate I would say over 30 pounds overweight is becoming borderline. However it all depends, for example if you have a nice round ass that could add some pounds to you, but that can also be hot. So there is no magic number. You may want to message me with your stats and other information. I don't charge per message.
 
Let's be honest, shall we?
You have tripped over a pet peeve of mine.
"Reasonably fit"...is that for liability purposes or are you looking for someone you find attractive?
I am every bit a BBW, emphasis on the first B. However, I am a triathlete and I play roller derby. My resting heart rate is 62 bpm and I have low blood pressure. I am fit. But, to look at me, you wouldn't think so. I have big boobs, a big belly and I am well over your 30 lb give or take limit. My body looks like the Venus of Willendorf fertility goddess sculpture, and I am ok with it.
So, big fit girls aren't deserving of learning "unique ways to masturbate". Why? Do they not have a clitoris? Are they incapable of learning?

The title of your post could lead one to believe that you have a generous, philanthropic spirit, that you are doing this for the betterment of womankind, when in reality all you are looking for is a toy.

Call it what it is, you sizist bitch.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top